Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Jell-O Mold
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

New Chant

Posted by mikee293 
New Chant
Posted by: mikee293 (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: October 29, 2005 05:35PM

This has been bugging me for a long time....

Cornell needs a penalty kill chant. Especially for big penalty kills late in the game. Any ideas?

Re: New Chant
Posted by: Andy'07 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: October 29, 2005 06:12PM

D-fence?

Posted by: Ack (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: October 30, 2005 03:10AM

D-CAF

Posted by: Oat (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: October 30, 2005 05:11AM

I think if it would be good if everyone just boo them when they have the puck, cheer and scream really loudly and obnoxiously when we clear the zone.

Posted by: Montague (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: October 30, 2005 11:35AM

I agree. This probably won't go over well with people here, but I've heard some good penalty kill chants in other rinks. While BU is killing a penalty, its fans chant an a capella tune. It goes on and on for the entire penalty. It shows support for the penalty unit and annoys the opposing team. Plus, it sounds really cool. I'm not recommending that we copy them exactly. Just a general suggestion for a possible chant.

Date: October 30, 2005 11:45AM

maybe something you'd hear at a soccer stadium?

Posted by: proof of concept (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: October 30, 2005 11:47AM

I have to say that I don't think Ole Ole would work for hockey... and most other soccer cheers that I am aware of are very club specific

Posted by: Montague (---.redrover.cornell.edu)
Date: October 30, 2005 12:21PM

Possibly, though I don't know. It's somewhat hard to describe.

Posted by: KeithK (---.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net)
Date: October 30, 2005 12:51PM

Soccer cheers? eeeewwwwww!

Date: October 30, 2005 12:55PM

[Q]KeithK Wrote:

Soccer cheers? eeeewwwwww![/q]

I know, I know; I agree. Maybe something along the lines of "Kill!,_____, Kill!" since it IS a PK....

Posted by: Scersk '97 (---.dsl.chcgil.ameritech.net)
Date: October 30, 2005 03:19PM

When Cornell has a particularly effective shorthanded unit ('96, '05, '06) that's a threat to score, I've always liked the idea of a "power play" becoming a "power kill." It chants well: "Pow-er kill! Pow-er kill!" (Much better than, say, "Pe-nal-ty Play!" :-) )

And, of course, never forget the taunting for a goal: "Short-hannn-ded! Short-hannn-ded!" No certain amount of times, just ad nauseum (for the opposition).

Posted by: Robb (---.losaca.adelphia.net)
Date: October 30, 2005 03:37PM

How about just "kill!....kill!....kill!..." droning on and on (about once per second). Start slowly, then gradually get louder and faster the longer the puck remains in our zone. When we clear, cheer like crazy, then start the drone again whenever it comes back in.

Date: October 30, 2005 04:57PM

[Q]Robb Wrote:

How about just "kill!....kill!....kill!..." droning on and on (about once per second). Start slowly, then gradually get louder and faster the longer the puck remains in our zone. When we clear, cheer like crazy, then start the drone again whenever it comes back in.[/q]

I like it. "Gradually" will come a lot quicker than you hope, but it could be really cool.

Posted by: Jordan 04 (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: October 30, 2005 05:18PM

I would say try anything and everything and see what sticks.

I definitely agree with the notion that something is needed during penalty kills. Something loud and sustained, punctuated by even louder cheers when the puck is cleared would really add something to the atmosphere.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2005 05:19PM by Jordan 04.

Posted by: French Rage (---.Stanford.EDU)
Date: October 30, 2005 05:38PM

[Q]Robb Wrote:

How about just "kill!....kill!....kill!..." droning on and on (about once per second). Start slowly, then gradually get louder and faster the longer the puck remains in our zone. When we clear, cheer like crazy, then start the drone again whenever it comes back in.[/q]

This seems like the best idea, something that results in sustained noise and cheer when the other guys have it.

Posted by: billhoward (---.union01.nj.comcast.net)
Date: October 30, 2005 05:59PM

If it's a boring power play, you can do your own play-by-play: Pass ... pass ... shoot ... save ... [clear] go fetch! ... [retrieves puck] good boy ... skate ... pass ... pass ... boring ...

Posted by: oceanst41 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: October 30, 2005 06:30PM

I like the sound of that, maybe it's because I'm partial to the remote control goalie.
I especially like the go fetch part.

But I agree, sometimes the penalty kill gets too quiet and a Let's Go Red never seems to last long enough.

Posted by: ugarte (---.cisco.com)
Date: October 30, 2005 07:12PM

[Q]billhoward Wrote:

If it's a boring power play, you can do your own play-by-play: Pass ... pass ... shoot ... save ... go fetch! ... good boy ... skate ... pass ... pass ... boring ...

[/q]I'm not so sure that I like this. A not insignificant number will end "pass... shoot...
Fuuuuuuuck"

I do like the "fetch" and "good boy" parts a lot.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2005 07:13PM by ugarte.

Posted by: Rita (---.agry.purdue.edu)
Date: October 30, 2005 07:43PM

[Q] billhoward Wrote:

If it's a boring power play, you can do your own play-by-play: Pass ... pass ... shoot ... save ... go fetch! ... good boy ... skate ... pass ... pass ... boring ...

I'm not so sure that I like this. A not insignificant number will end "pass... shoot...
Fuuuuuuuck".

I do like the "fetch" and "good boy" parts a lot.

don't they still have the "language police"? (they were quite prominent ~1997). not that i cared one way or another, but the ones on the C-D aisle were good for tossing at least one fan per game. rolleyes

Date: October 30, 2005 08:06PM

Stuff that was funny in 1999, or 1979 (Penn to MSU squeakballers: " ... you're gonna work for us some day";) gets old pretty quickly. The movie Bring It On has the rich California high school, something like Mission Viejo, telling the inner city school, "That's all right ... you're gonna pump our gas some day" and now if we use that, we're derivative and insulting.

Showing up in a Harvard sweatshirt when you play, say, Minnesota-Duluth, explains the pecking order pretty nicely without saying a word. But there's an obligation - some variation of noblesse oblige? - for the Ivies to be articulate and witty, not just boorish. (Those to whom so much is given, so much is expected?)

When Cornell plays Harvard, "Sucks sucks" is pretty funny except it's an inside joke. When Cornell plays at Harvard, "This Is Our House" is always scathing because it's true since the Cantabs don't show for hockey. Maybe there's a sign we can hold up that expresses the Harvard Corp's appreciation to Cornell for being able to charge more for Cornell tickets. You could link that to the $25 billion endowment, but probably not on any sign small enough to be carried in the building.

Would "Oxford rejects" be tongue-enough-in-cheek for Harvard?

If we can deconstruct the opponent power play (skate, pass, shoot, blocked!, nope, fetch, good boy), that's one up on "Boring."

Just make sure whatever you chant is clear enough the team on the ice knows what you're saying. I mentioned in another thread that it has been a couple decades that I've seen the Princeton/Yale/Harvard/whatever Ivy marching bands do inside jokes that wouldn't be fathomable and wouldn't be funny even if you could hear what the announcer had to say. If the chant can be heard 5-by-5 over the webcast, then it's clear.

Funny - and clear - was when the Harvard band saluted famous alumni, mentioned Ted Kennedy, and played "How Deep Is Your Love." Taste is another matter altogether.

If it's true, that Dov Grumet-Hyphen flipped a puck to a cute kid at Lynah before the game and the kid yelled, "You still suck," that's funny. I'd buy the kid a beer.

Good luck shaping new chants to keep it fresh. Don't forget the day job or classes, as the case may be for each of us.

Date: October 30, 2005 08:21PM

Rita, I think my comments and someone else's got concatenated to make it appear all those thoughts are mine.

1) wittily obscene is always funny (to me) (when I'm alone)
2) ... except when I bring my early and pre-teen kids to the game. Who, because of the noise, don't hear "suck" as "suck."
3) ... and it probably does annoy older alumni (you define older as you wish) who still have sensibilities

At the at-Princeton game last year, or maybe it was the year before, we sat near the retired Princeton coach. The noise from the Cornell fans drove him out after about two periods. A couple of the crude references perhaps hastened his departure. Seems a shame that happened.

Down in Florida at the hockey classic, where a couple hundred, maybe a thousand or more, of the fans are locals who want to see what this college hockey thing is all about, some of them bristled when the Cornell fans yelled RED during the anthem. Doesn't bother me, but if you risked your life for the U.S. in a war that had some reason for being held, maybe you consider the anthem something people shouldn't mess with.

Too bad a rink isn't a series of five or six areas with cones of silence separating the seating areas, but all of them able to be heard on the rink.

Date: October 30, 2005 10:15PM

I never know...to what extent can the players tell what we're saying? "Let's Go Red" and "It's All Your Fault" come to mind.

Posted by: Beeeej (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: October 31, 2005 12:02AM

I was sitting here all ready to describe my way-too-surreal, dadaist idea of counting down the two minutes second by second, but out of order... (don't ask, it's been a weird day). But hell, I really, really like the "kill...kill...kill...kill" idea. Let's give it a shot for Union/RPI, shall we? :-}

Beeeej

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: Liz '05 (---.pn.at.cox.net)
Date: October 31, 2005 12:10AM

[Q]billhoward Wrote:
... but if you risked your life for the U.S. in a war [snip], maybe you consider the anthem something people shouldn't mess with.
[/q]

Doesn't bother me, or any of the Cornell ROTC people I know. But maybe that's because we became Cornell fans at the same time as we joined the military.

I have more of a problem with people changing the words than emphasizing a particular word (meaning, Clarkson's okay, North Dakota isn't).

Date: October 31, 2005 12:13AM

If you're good, you filter it out. But some of it has to seep through. I think you hear the odd cheer, especially if one voice stands out. That's the beauty of one leather-lung calling out, "Hey, Miller, you're mother called. And she said ... [see how long you can hold the pause] you -- " Maybe the guy doesn't get his stick down square and he missed the faceoff, and maybe that's the one Cornell draws back to the point for a one-timer that beats the goalie. Probably not, but hope springs eternal. And there is that Dartmouth (?) goalie who skated out of the net to taunt the fans taunting him, and gave up an effectively-empty net goal.

Some outdoor stadiums, especially when the field is well below the stands, the noise isn't that bad. That would not be Lynah.

I don't know how you can exactly quantify a specific home team's home ice advantage. You can see that the home team wins, what 55% of the games. (Whatever the # is.) But when Cornell wins 75% of its home matches, how much is the team, how much is the fans? There's even that study out of the UK showing teams/athletes wearing red win 55% of the time in the Olympics. Except Cornell wears more red away than at home.

And then there are the woofing gods who may or may not affect the outcome. Many believe they have more impact on McKee getting/losing a shutout than David himself.

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: October 31, 2005 12:37AM

[Q]Ack Wrote:

D-CAF[/q]

That commercial made me laugh a lot

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: October 31, 2005 12:42AM

The "kill" drone sounds kinda neat. Bill's idea has some appeal but it'd never work in practicality.

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.airproducts.com)
Date: October 31, 2005 01:43AM

I vote for "kill...kill...KILL" also. Elegant in its simplicity. And easy to teach to the masses.

On the other side of the special teams, I remember back when I were a lad, Hobart Lacrosse used to sing-song "gooooooaaaaal tiiiiiimmme!" every time they had the man advantage. A lot easier in lax 'cause of the shorter penalties, but we could try that, too.

Posted by: Scersk '97 (---.dsl.chcgil.ameritech.net)
Date: October 31, 2005 02:18AM

[Q]billhoward Wrote:
I think you hear the odd cheer, especially if one voice stands out.[/q]

You'd be surprised. The architecture of Lynah (quonset hut) focuses everything on the center of the ice. I was out there with the Zamboni once and a reasonably loud, though not unnaturally loud, friend of mine yelled something that I remember hearing very distinctly, as if he were much closer. And this was over the crowd murmur.

The goalies hear everything, which is why it's important to be clever and jarring rather than repetitive and predictable.

Posted by: JordanCS (---.kaiserslautern.army.mil)
Date: October 31, 2005 04:50AM

I think a combination of the two best suggestions. Instead of a straight "kill kill kill kill kill kill," just a "kill Kill KILL" like Jeff suggests, with the meter of LGR.....then, on a clear, I like "Go Fetch" "Good Boy." It's pretty insulting, and very clean at the same time. :)

Oh, and FWIW, this Army Captain cheers RED at CU games.

Posted by: Townie (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: October 31, 2005 07:34AM

[Q]JordanCS Wrote:

I think a combination of the two best suggestions. Instead of a straight "kill kill kill kill kill kill," just a "kill Kill KILL" like Jeff suggests, with the meter of LGR.....then, on a clear, I like "Go Fetch" "Good Boy." It's pretty insulting, and very clean at the same time.

[/q]

A chant that responds to a specific play (Go Fetch) would minimize the muddying effect produced by the different cheering tempos employed by both halves of the student section so evident in LGR and "It's All Your Fault". Any noise is better than no noise, but a uniform cheer would be best.

Posted by: Beeeej (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: October 31, 2005 07:39AM

I sure heard the band chanting "The Bear Drives a Cab" pretty damn clearly. B-]

Beeeej

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: Beeeej (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: October 31, 2005 07:45AM

Everybody's first reaction to clearing the zone on a penalty kill will always be applause. More often than not, the opposing PP unit will have recovered the puck by the time the applause dies down. I doubt we'd ever have enough opportunities to make "Go fetch" stick.

Frankly, I think it makes sense just to start "kill...kill...kill" right back up immediately at the end of that applause. It's simple, and allows far more opportunity for the disparate sections of crowd to coalesce on rhythm than a one-off "Go fetch" that would have to be triggered by something else specific for everyone else to say at the same time.

Beeeej

- Steve Worona

Date: October 31, 2005 09:44AM

I think the combination works.

The drone of kill ... kill ... kill starts when the bad guys pick up the puck and continues while they are in the offensive zone. A small group shouts Fetch! when the D clears the puck,* leading to the opponent gathering the puck - all together now - Good boy!!!

As the pp unit starts back up the ice, it begins again ... kill ... kill... kill ... kill... kill ... kill... kill ... kill... kill ... kill... kill ... kill... kill ... kill. &c.

* This is the hardest part to coordinate, so until understanding reaches critical mass, I think the band or a similarly clustered group should take the lead.

Posted by: Beeeej (---.z065105093.nyc-ny.dsl.cnc.net)
Date: October 31, 2005 11:08AM

I agree that in a perfect world, that combination would be great. But the applause from clearing the zone will surely drown out the "Fetch" and/or "Good boy" 90% of the time, which means they'll never catch on or serve their intended purpose.

Beeeej

- Steve Worona

Posted by: canuck89 (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: October 31, 2005 11:46AM

I'd have to agree that "kill, kill, kill" is probably all that should be said due to the cheering, as previously stated. This will be easiest in regards to unity for the student section.

Date: October 31, 2005 11:46AM

[Q]Beeeej Wrote:
the applause from clearing the zone will surely drown out the "Fetch" and/or "Good boy" 90% of the time, which means they'll never catch on or serve their intended purpose.[/q]At least until the crowd learns. It can't hurt to strive for the perfect world, right?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2005 11:47AM by ugarte.

Posted by: ninian '72 (---.ed.gov)
Date: October 31, 2005 02:23PM

This goes for the cowbell, too. At a home game with Brown back when Neil was the maestro, supposedly someone from the Brown team complained and tried to have the bell silenced. Had something to do with the syncopations interfering with their footwork. Probably apochryphal, but nice to believe the bell could have this kind of effect.

Posted by: Rob NH (---.lndnnh.adelphia.net)
Date: November 02, 2005 02:52AM

[Q]Ack Wrote:

KeithK Wrote:

Soccer cheers? eeeewwwwww![/Q]
I know, I know; I agree. Maybe something along the lines of "Kill!,_____, Kill!" since it IS a PK....[/q]

Kill Red Kill, Kill Red Kill

Double entendre

Posted by: Anne 85 (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: November 03, 2005 12:06AM

The "kill...kill...kill" business makes me think of "Alice's Restaurant" -- you know, when Arlo Guthrie is trying to avoid being drafted. He says (in part): "Kill...kill...I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth...."

Posted by: TCHL8842 (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: November 03, 2005 12:32AM

I was thinking that a chant "we're still better" would be appropiate for this situation

Posted by: sen '08 (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: November 03, 2005 01:01AM

It reminds me of "quack...quack...quack..." in Mighty Ducks

Posted by: Trotsky (---.frdrmd.adelphia.net)
Date: November 03, 2005 06:16AM

[Q]Anne 85 Wrote:

The "kill...kill...kill" business makes me think of "Alice's Restaurant" -- you know, when Arlo Guthrie is trying to avoid being drafted. He says (in part): "Kill...kill...I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth...."[/q]

We could chant "Fif-ty-dol-lars!," but I imagine it would be misunderstood.
Not saying that's how he got the syphilis or anything...

Posted by: cth95 (132.198.175.---)
Date: November 03, 2005 04:26PM

Sounds good. Simple so the whole rink can easily keep it up without falling off or getting too much off beat.

Posted by: cth95 (132.198.175.---)
Date: November 03, 2005 04:37PM

I don' t think we could pull it off, but it would sound pretty bizarre if we all chanted "killll...killlllll...Killllllllllll!, killll...killlllll...Killllllllllll!", etc. with the same, wild intonation and rising pitch that Arlo uses.

Posted by: Killer (---.fidelity.com)
Date: November 03, 2005 04:57PM

[Q]cth95 Wrote:

I don' t think we could pull it off, but it would sound pretty bizarre if we all chanted "killll...killlllll...Killllllllllll!, killll...killlllll...Killllllllllll!", etc. with the same, wild intonation and rising pitch that Arlo uses.[/q]

OK, this is going to sound pretty bizarre, but a girlfriend I had about 20 years ago used to call me "Kill". So just imagine in the height of passion...

Of course, there weren't hundreds of other voices chiming in.

Date: November 03, 2005 11:18PM

[Q]Rob NH Wrote:

Ack Wrote:

KeithK Wrote:

I know, I know; I agree. Maybe something along the lines of "Kill!,_____, Kill!" since it IS a PK....[/Q]

Double entendre[/q]

"Kill, Bart, Kill" "Kill Bart, Kill Bart"

Date: November 03, 2005 11:20PM

[Q]Killer Wrote:

cth95 Wrote:

I don' t think we could pull it off, but it would sound pretty bizarre if we all chanted "killll...killlllll...Killllllllllll!, killll...killlllll...Killllllllllll!", etc. with the same, wild intonation and rising pitch that Arlo uses.[/Q]
OK, this is going to sound pretty bizarre, but a girlfriend I had about 20 years ago used to call me "Kill". So just imagine in the height of passion...

Of course, there weren't hundreds of other voices chiming in.[/q]

Must...resist...comments....

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.airproducts.com)
Date: November 04, 2005 01:01AM

[Q]Ack Wrote:

Rob NH Wrote:

Ack Wrote:

KeithK Wrote:

I know, I know; I agree. Maybe something along the lines of "Kill!,_____, Kill!" since it IS a PK....[/Q]

Double entendre[/Q]
"Kill, Bart, Kill" "Kill Bart, Kill Bart"[/q]

Wasn't that "Kill Bill, Part 1" :-P

Posted by: Killer (---.fidelity.com)
Date: November 04, 2005 08:53AM

[Q]Ack Wrote:

Must...resist...comments....[/q]

Yeah, that's probably for the best. ;-)

Posted by: jtwcornell91 (---.static.kgpt.tn.charter.com)
Date: November 05, 2005 07:38AM

[Q]TCHL8842 Wrote:

I was thinking that a chant "we're still better" would be appropiate for this situation[/q]

Sounds like EHC Eisbären Berlin's penalty kill song (to the tune of "Stars and Stripes Forever";):

Unterzahl, Unterzahl, Unterzahl.
Unterzahl, Unterzahl, Unterzah-ahl.
Unterzahl ... scheißegal!

Enjoy the latest hockey geek tools at [www.elynah.com]

Posted by: Trigger (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 05, 2005 08:45AM

How about something like Duke basketball uses during defensive possessions, where the whole student section jumps up and down and makes noise and then cheers when Duke gets the ball back. We could tailor it for our needs pretty easily, and it wouldn't be ripping off a hockey school. I must say, however, that I am a fan of what we do now, merely paying attention and cheering loudly when they clear the zone.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.frdrmd.adelphia.net)
Date: November 05, 2005 09:52AM

[Q]Trigger Wrote:

How about something like Duke basketball uses during defensive possessions, where the whole student section jumps up and down and makes noise and then cheers when Duke gets the ball back. We could tailor it for our needs pretty easily, and it wouldn't be ripping off a hockey school. I must say, however, that I am a fan of what we do now, merely paying attention and cheering loudly when they clear the zone.[/q]

This has been ripped off by dozens of hoops schools as has become almost as cliche and old as, say, Gary Glitter.

Please, let's not take a page from hoops, and especially not from the only institution more overrated than Harvard.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2005 09:53AM by Trotsky.

Posted by: RichH (---.chvlva.adelphia.net)
Date: November 05, 2005 12:32PM

[Q]Trigger Wrote:

How about something like Duke basketball uses during defensive possessions, where the whole student section jumps up and down and makes noise and then cheers when Duke gets the ball back. We could tailor it for our needs pretty easily, and it wouldn't be ripping off a hockey school. I must say, however, that I am a fan of what we do now, merely paying attention and cheering loudly when they clear the zone.[/q]

Well, I wasn't going to bring it up, but the Harvard student section does this during their penalty kills. They have a sustained "ooooooooooooooooooohhhhh" going when the puck is in their zone and cheer when it gets cleared. It is hilarious when those pathetic Cantabs can't clear the puck for the full 2 minutes and you hear gasps for breath.

Posted by: proof of concept (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: November 05, 2005 12:32PM

[Q]Trigger Wrote:

the whole student section jumps up and down [/q]

Why does this bring to mind the image of line of dominoes toppling each other over?

Old Chant
Posted by: nyiballs (---.sw.biz.rr.com)
Date: November 05, 2005 05:52PM

Give me a P! "P!!"
Give me an R! "R!!"
Give me an E! "E!!"
Give me an S! "S!!"
Give me an Tifilippo! "Tifilippo!"

What's that spell?

Re: Old Chant
Date: November 05, 2005 05:55PM

[Q]nyiballs Wrote:

Give me a P! "P!!"
Give me an R! "R!!"
Give me an E! "E!!"
Give me an S! "S!!"

What's that spell?[/q]Sucks!

Posted by: pat (---.pitbpa.fios.verizon.net)
Date: November 05, 2005 06:29PM

[Q]jtwcornell91 Wrote:

Sounds like EHC Eisbären Berlin's penalty kill song (to the tune of "Stars and Stripes Forever";):

Unterzahl, Unterzahl, Unterzah-ahl.
Unterzahl ... scheißegal![/q]

I was waiting all this time for a German song, JTW. And then I went and tried to sing it to the piccolo obbligato.

Posted by: jtwcornell91 (---.static.kgpt.tn.charter.com)
Date: November 05, 2005 06:45PM

[Q]nyiballs Wrote:

Give me a P! "P!!"
Give me an R! "R!!"
Give me an E! "E!!"
Give me an S! "S!!"

What's that spell?[/q]

SIEVE!

Enjoy the latest hockey geek tools at [www.elynah.com]

Date: November 05, 2005 06:53PM

[Q]jtwcornell91 Wrote:

nyiballs Wrote:

Give me a P! "P!!"
Give me an R! "R!!"
Give me an E! "E!!"
Give me an S! "S!!"

What's that spell?[/Q]
SIEVE![/q]Goddammit I have to get to more games.

Posted by: freak (---.unh.edu)
Date: March 18, 2006 05:35PM

BC also does the "popcorn" chant during PKs.

Posted by: freak (---.unh.edu)
Date: March 18, 2006 05:36PM

Ole Ole is the cheer that BU uses.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login