Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Jell-O Mold
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Hey Band!

Posted by BMac 
Hey Band!
Posted by: BMac (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: January 26, 2008 05:06PM

Hey pep band!

I don't know which screennames correspond to the pep band players/leader, but I wanted to ask you something:

1- Do you think you guys could get into the new chant described in the "soccer chant" thread? There's now 2 youtube clips posted with the melody, and the lyrics are at the top. If you guys got into it, I know the cheer would spread fast. Also, the drums can accompany to a very good effect.

2- Totally unrelated question- why do you guys play the two songs we all sing to (My Old Cornell and the 'New' Fight Song) before the game starts? All this talk of getting people to sing along reminded me that we already have two great songs we do that to. We just don't do it during the game!

Re: Hey Band!
Posted by: KeithK (---.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net)
Date: January 26, 2008 06:45PM

BMac
2- Totally unrelated question- why do you guys play the two songs we all sing to (My Old Cornell and the 'New' Fight Song) before the game starts? All this talk of getting people to sing along reminded me that we already have two great songs we do that to. We just don't do it during the game!
Both of those songs are too long to play during one stoppage. So doing them during the game is probably out of the question. That leaves pre-game and intermission.

Posted by: polar (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: January 26, 2008 06:52PM

it doesn't seem like many people know the words too it, either. Over in F, no one ever sings either one.

Posted by: redhair34 (---.c3-0.nwt-ubr2.sbo-nwt.ma.cable.rcn.com)
Date: January 26, 2008 06:59PM

polar
it doesn't seem like many people know the words too it, either. Over in F, no one ever sings either one.

That's too bad "My Old Cornell" is my fave

Posted by: ben03 (---.socal.res.rr.com)
Date: January 26, 2008 07:08PM

redhair34
polar

That's too bad "My Old Cornell" is my fave

disclaimer: i realize this may get me laughed off the board due to the asinine nature of this suggestion but ...

how about approaching the Athletic Dept. to inquire about having a page of classic song lyrics (My Old Cornell and the 'New' Fight Song) put in the program for next year? might be crazy but it's worth a try.

… and for those who will yell at me and say they should be learned through oral tradition i think there are a few exceptions that should be made to ensure they don’t die all together …

Date: January 26, 2008 09:33PM

Well, the one day I ask for them, we get time outs and an overtime- we didn't win, but we sure did get to belt them both out!

Oh, My Old Cornell is my favorite too... who doesn't like it?

Posted by: Robb (---.gradacc.ox.ac.uk)
Date: January 27, 2008 08:25AM

BMac
Hey pep band!
1- Also, the drums can accompany to a very good effect.

2- We just don't do it during the game!

Since nobody else has mentioned it, I'll point out that the band are not allowed to play their instruments (percussion or otherwise) while the puck is in play. In fact, I believe that the rule is that nobody is supposed to use "artificial noisemakers" during the play, but there have been some varying definitions of artificial over the years. Plastic Trumpets? Thunderstix? The Clarkson Bell? Ugh, ugher, and ughest.

Posted by: thorn (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: January 27, 2008 03:51PM

I've always assumed that most people neither knew the lyrics nor particularly liked those songs. While there is something to be said for oral tradition, it's not perfect and stuff gets lost. The cheers page, for instance, is incredibly helpful when you first start going to games.

Songs like Pinball Wizard, Doctor Worm, and Paradise City seem like they'd be better received, but I could be wrong.

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: January 27, 2008 05:18PM

Robb
BMac
Hey pep band!

Since nobody else has mentioned it, I'll point out that the band are not allowed to play their instruments (percussion or otherwise) while the puck is in play. In fact, I believe that the rule is that nobody is supposed to use "artificial noisemakers" during the play, but there have been some varying definitions of artificial over the years. Plastic Trumpets? Thunderstix? The Clarkson Bell? Ugh, ugher, and ughest.
Due to some strict enforcement at Lynah a few years back, I think our band obeys this rule more dutifully than others. While I certainly would never encourage anyone to flout authority ( whistle ), it's perhaps been long enough that the band might try to start pushing the envelope a little and see what they can get away with.

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: January 27, 2008 06:53PM

Josh '99
Robb
BMac
Hey pep band!

Due to some strict enforcement at Lynah a few years back, I think our band obeys this rule more dutifully than others. While I certainly would never encourage anyone to flout authority ( whistle ), it's perhaps been long enough that the band might try to start pushing the envelope a little and see what they can get away with.
I completely disagree. Why not do it the right way. We have the best band in the ECAC.

(As an aside, if you want a job, try and convince the rink to allow a pep band banner. Two years I told them I would buy a banner, "The Best PEP Band In The ECAC", but they told me they wouldn't hang it. I'll admit that I haven't asked again, so don't go spouting off. Maybe talking to someone about how they deserve it would help.)

Getting back on topic, don't spoil the best. We don't want to be like Clarkson, whose band routinely plays during play. Take the high road and be proud of it.

Posted by: TimV (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: January 27, 2008 07:43PM

Yeh. I like those three better too. Especially Dr. Worm.rock

Posted by: mnagowski (---.bflony.fios.verizon.net)
Date: January 27, 2008 08:38PM

BMac

My Old Cornell is the shit.

Posted by: Beeeej (Moderator)
Date: January 27, 2008 10:08PM

metaezra
BMac

My Old Cornell is the shit.

For those in the classes of the 1980s and earlier, that means "'My Old Cornell' is really nifty."

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Date: January 27, 2008 11:10PM

As I recall, BU's band was also pretty bad about playing while the puck was in play, worse than any of the bands in the ECAC.

The band is really good about not using the instruments during play, and I'm rather afraid athletics would snap at them if they pushed it. Besides, in the song to start the 3rd period, the drum clicks for the entire song, yet the crowd tends to end it at a different time and tempo than the band does. Using the drums for a cheer during play isn't a good idea, but it also probably wouldn't really be heard (or followed. I'm not really sure what the problem is in the Hey song).

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: January 27, 2008 11:56PM

thorn
Besides, in the song to start the 3rd period, the drum clicks for the entire song, yet the crowd tends to end it at a different time and tempo than the band does. Using the drums for a cheer during play isn't a good idea, but it also probably wouldn't really be heard (or followed. I'm not really sure what the problem is in the Hey song).

Being across from the student sections, I think the problem is that the band is at one end and section A & B are separated from D and beyond. A & B seem to be on rhythm, the others seem to speed up. The same thing happens with the cowbell. The first playing gets D+ speeding up, by the second playing the rhythm is more in sync.

Posted by: ShardZ (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: January 28, 2008 12:05AM

Both My Old Cornell and New Cornell Fight Song are too long to play as a regular cheer. And for the most part, the full-song sets that we play are more performance-based, not strictly intended for fan participation. We try to show off the fact that, unlike most of the other ECAC bands, we have enough songs to play at 4 games in one weekend (last weekends SLU hockey, columbia womens and mens bball, and CCT hockey) and only repeat one single full song. So, mostly because of their lengths, we only play those two during timeouts or at the end of an intermission (when there is not enough time to play a full song).

As for the words, I would personally post them somewhere if people wanted them, either in a thread on the forum, or on some other website. Its school spirit, knowing the words to these songs, almost as important as knowing the first 2 verses of the Alma Mater. [little bit of history: back in the 1890s or so, the dining halls would spontaneously burst out into school songs during meals].

As for the "soccer" chant...the band has 50 people in Lynah at each game,all of them are dedicated fans, and some of them are very stubborn towards the old ways. Like all fans, some things they like, and some things they don't. For better or for worse, it is impossible to simply say "get into the chant" and expect the band to automatically be 100% supportive. Just like (apparently) it is impossible to tell all of sections A and B to simply "get into the chant".

Posted by: French Rage (---.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)
Date: January 28, 2008 12:28AM

BMac

Aren't these played during one of the intermissions? Or is that no longer the case?

03/26/05: UNH 3, Harvard 2
03/25/06: Maine 6, Harvard 1

Posted by: fink (---.hsd1.co.comcast.net)
Date: January 28, 2008 12:33AM

ShardZ
As for the words, I would personally post them somewhere if people wanted them, either in a thread on the forum, or on some other website.

[www.elynah.com]

Would appear that Mr. Hayes beat you to it.

Trivia time....who knows the verses to myoc and not just the refrain?
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2008 12:34AM by fink.

Date: January 28, 2008 12:39AM

They tend to be played if there's time left enough to play but not enough time for a longer song (the fact that they speed up at the end makes them useful) but they're not concrete parts of sets. Alma has a specific spot, but those two are generally not specifically played. The pep band has a big enough repertoire that playing those two would take up time from other songs.

Posted by: Scersk '97 (---.dsl.chcgil.sbcglobal.net)
Date: January 28, 2008 02:12AM

fink
ShardZ
As for the words, I would personally post them somewhere if people wanted them, either in a thread on the forum, or on some other website.

[www.elynah.com]

Would appear that Mr. Hayes beat you to it.

Specifically, me; generally, Glee Clubbers. All one has to do is head to ol' Lincoln Hall and check out Songs of Cornell, ed. Sokol (Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Glee Club, 1988). That will tell you everything you've ever needed to know.

And so ends a rare moment when a musicologist felt useful.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2008 02:13AM by Scersk '97.

Date: January 28, 2008 09:04AM

fink

There's verses to it!? Sign me up. Unfortunately my version of Songs From the Hill was published in 1915 before the song was written.

Posted by: HeafDog (---.hbo.com)
Date: January 28, 2008 11:32AM

ShardZ
As for the "soccer" chant...the band has 50 people in Lynah at each game,all of them are dedicated fans, and some of them are very stubborn towards the old ways. Like all fans, some things they like, and some things they don't. For better or for worse, it is impossible to simply say "get into the chant" and expect the band to automatically be 100% supportive. Just like (apparently) it is impossible to tell all of sections A and B to simply "get into the chant".

BMac, if you want to get the soccer chant started, then pretty much what you have to do is, before every game, get together with the people you watch the game with and get tipsy enough so that when you get there, you have no qualms about belting it out and trying to get it started. Eventually, if you keep it up, game after game, people will start joining in.

Posted by: Chris '03 (137.99.117.---)
Date: January 28, 2008 12:26PM

Josh '99
Robb
BMac
Hey pep band!

I don't think our band not playing over the game has much to do with athletics cracking down. They care much much more about language than drums playing while the game is going on. I've always liked that our band is one of the only ones around that consistently respects the rule and that our fans are generally good enough at home and on the road to sustain cheering without percussive help. In fact, being good citizens in that respect is useful for building up the brownie points for winning bigger fights.

Date: January 28, 2008 01:18PM

Chris '03
I've always liked that our band is one of the only ones around that consistently respects the rule and that our fans are generally good enough at home and on the road to sustain cheering without percussive help.

Yes. To my mind, this discipline has always, for us, been a matter of pride. Bands that trail over into play are incompetent and incompetently led.

Posted by: BMac (132.236.105.---)
Date: January 28, 2008 08:40PM

HeafDog, lovely suggestion. Although I've never been drunk for a game (and never will- I'm there for the game), a few shots before either game can (and did!) help us belt it out this weekend.

LaJollaRed suggested that we sing it during play after every Cornell goal, and we followed that this weekend. By the second goal against Yale, we had pretty decent participation. Hopefully more and more people will sing it against Colgate (and hopefully we'll have more chances to do so!)

In any case, thank to imafrshmn for actually printing the words out and distributing to A against Yale, and thanks to everyone (particularly band members) who responded to this thread. I had no idea there were more words to My Old Cornell... maybe the mysterious folks who print out the alma mater lyrics to senior night games (is it the band?) could combine with the band to have the faithful sing the full song sometime. That would be awesome.

Posted by: lhayes (---.phil.east.verizon.net)
Date: January 28, 2008 09:19PM

After reading this thread, I found myself singing a Lynah pep band tune I first heard decades ago when I was 13, and pondering its strangeness. The lyrics: "Who eats the moose? [repeat several times] Oh, HARVARD eats the moose! H-A-R-V-A-R-D!" The trumpets did a wonderful moose-trumpeting sound on the HARVARD part (which of course varied with the opponent).

I don't think I've heard this at Lynah in years. (Small wonder, actually, when one considers the words.) I was thinking I must have made this up, but then located this site confirming my memory: [www.trumpets.org]

Does anyone know why this tune isn't played at hockey games anymore? I recall it got enthusiastic fan support. I adored it (at least when I was 13).

Date: January 28, 2008 10:34PM

Are you sure that wasn't a football game? That song's generally played by the marching band... It's also the Columbia fight song. There are alternate lyrics as well that tend to involve 'sucks.' The pep band has done it on occasion, but it's more commonly heard when played by the marching band trumpet section.

Also, that's perhaps the first time trumpets.org has been cited. Anywhere.

Posted by: RichH (76.28.11.---)
Date: January 28, 2008 10:49PM

lhayes
After reading this thread, I found myself singing a Lynah pep band tune I first heard decades ago when I was 13, and pondering its strangeness. The lyrics: "Who eats the moose? [repeat several times] Oh, HARVARD eats the moose! H-A-R-V-A-R-D!" The trumpets did a wonderful moose-trumpeting sound on the HARVARD part (which of course varied with the opponent).

I don't think I've heard this at Lynah in years. (Small wonder, actually, when one considers the words.) I was thinking I must have made this up, but then located this site confirming my memory: [www.trumpets.org]

Does anyone know why this tune isn't played at hockey games anymore? I recall it got enthusiastic fan support. I adored it (at least when I was 13).

Well, for a quick inside joke: it's who *IS* the moose!!

Band alumnus here, so I'll try to explain. It's complicated, but the general answer is that it's never an officially planned cheer. More of an entity in the marching band (the pep band is a separate organization), it's generally used by the trumpets (and on a rare occasion, the tubas) to hijack a song during rehearsals or post-game concerts. For example, the conductor or drum major will call any song, and begin it, and when the trumpets are usually supposed to come in, instead, they'll all play "the moose" instead, forcing a stoppage by everyone else. Often it occurs when there's an alumni conductor making a guest appearance, and their name is spelled out in the song.

The tune is actually one of the fight songs of Columbia U., "Who owns New York?" So that's one reason it's rarely heard in public...it's actually another Ivy's song. Also, since the cheer is designed with the element of surprise in mind, that is to never be known when it is coming, it's never played in an organized fashion at events. Often met with groans from the rest of the band, because it just delays playing the song that they are supposed to be playing, and letting them get done with rehearsal. As such, it can be seen as being unprofessional when interrupting playing of others, so it usually isn't done outside of rehearsals or football post-game concerts when there's nobody but bandies and band alumni around.

Date: January 28, 2008 11:05PM

BMac
maybe the mysterious folks who print out the alma mater lyrics to senior night games (is it the band?)

No.

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: HeafDog (---.hbo.com)
Date: January 29, 2008 01:36PM

BMac
maybe the mysterious folks who print out the alma mater lyrics to senior night games (is it the band?)

That would be The Cornell Anaphoric Society.

There's a little reference to it in this Uncle Ezra posting.

Date: January 30, 2008 01:20AM

Hmm... are they still active? They're not listed on SAO as a registered organization.

Does anyone know where I can find the full lyrics to My Old Cornell?

Thanks,
Bernardo

Date: January 30, 2008 08:44AM

BMac
Hmm... are they still active? They're not listed on SAO as a registered organization.

They must be one of those special organizations then.

BMac
Does anyone know where I can find the full lyrics to My Old Cornell?

A quick Google search indicates its probably not online. Your best bet would be to get <i>Songs of Cornell</i>, although I'm not even certain if the full lyrics are in there. As I mentioned, my copy was actually published before MOC was written, so I'm up a creek without a paddle here.

[www.rso.cornell.edu]
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/30/2008 08:59AM by metaezra.

Date: January 30, 2008 02:42PM

BMac
Hmm... are they still active?

Yes.

BMac
They're not listed on SAO as a registered organization.

No.

- Steve Worona

Posted by: mnagowski (---.allfirst.com)
Date: January 30, 2008 10:20PM

Full Lyrics:

I am dreaming tonight of my old college days.
My dear alma mater is with me always.
Something is calling me back once again,
Back where I want to remain.

[REFRAIN]
Oh, I want to go back to the old days, the good old days on the hill,
Back to my Cornell, for that's where they all yell Cornell, I yell Cornell. (Cornell!)
Far above Cayugau's waters I hear those chiming bells.
I'm longing and yearning and always returning to my cold Cornell.

I can see the old chapel way up on the hill.
I hear the chimes ringing and calling me still.
Four years are over, diplomas are in.
When will we all meet again?

The refrain is superlative.

Posted by: RichH (76.28.11.---)
Date: January 30, 2008 11:10PM

metaezra
Full Lyrics:

I am dreaming tonight of my old college days.
My dear alma mater is with me always.
Something is calling me back once again,
Back where I want to remain.

[REFRAIN]
Oh, I want to go back to the old days, the good old days on the hill,
Back to my Cornell, for that's where they all yell Cornell, I yell Cornell. (Cornell!)
Far above Cayugau's waters I hear those chiming bells.
I'm longing and yearning and always returning to my cold Cornell.

I can see the old chapel way up on the hill.
I hear the chimes ringing and calling me still.
Four years are over, diplomas are in.
When will we all meet again?

The refrain is superlative.

Aw man...so much for keeping everyone in suspense. At least they don't know the tune for the verses.

To this day, I still love that "again" is rhymed with both "remain" and "in."

Posted by: ugarte (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: January 31, 2008 12:55AM

Beeeej
BMac
Hmm... are they still active?

Yes.

BMac
They're not listed on SAO as a registered organization.

No.
I'll bet if we waterboard you, you'll stop being so tight with the information.

Posted by: David Harding (---.hsd1.il.comcast.net)
Date: January 31, 2008 01:15AM

IIRC, the tune for the verse is stolen from a Civil War era song, "Tenting Tonight on the Old Campground." [sniff.numachi.com]

Posted by: mnagowski (---.allfirst.com)
Date: January 31, 2008 08:45AM

Send me an email if you would like an MP3 of the full song.

Posted by: ebilmes (---.nys.biz.rr.com)
Date: January 31, 2008 10:14AM

metaezra
Full Lyrics:

returning to my cold Cornell.

Ha...

Date: January 31, 2008 10:54AM

David Harding
IIRC, the tune for the verse is stolen from a Civil War era song, "Tenting Tonight on the Old Campground." [sniff.numachi.com]

I am sorry, but I must disagree. MYOC and "Tenting Tonight" bear little if any resemblance. "Cornell," or "The soldier loves his gen'ral's fame" (SOC, 24), a favorite of Clubbers from the 40s and 50s, shares the opening rising sixth with "Tenting Tonight" and may be what you're thinking of.

Posted by: RichH (216.195.201.---)
Date: January 31, 2008 12:37PM

Scersk '97
David Harding

I am sorry, but I must disagree. MYOC and "Tenting Tonight" bear little if any resemblance. "Cornell," or "The soldier loves his gen'ral's fame" (SOC, 24), a favorite of Clubbers from the 40s and 50s, shares the opening rising sixth with "Tenting Tonight" and may be what you're thinking of.

I'm pretty sure that's correct. The verse of MYOC is upbeat and snappy...I guess I'd describe it as "vaudevillian" in nature. The tune isn't the same as the chorus.

I first heard it at a Glee Club concert. Most likely, the full version of "My Old Cornell" is sung at Glee Club events where there's a lot of alumni around...like their homecoming concert or "Cornelliana Night" during reunion. Or find a Glee Club member and ask them. Or get a copy of "Songs of Cornell" that is more recent than 1915.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.raytheon.com)
Date: January 31, 2008 03:35PM

Scersk '97
David Harding

I am sorry, but I must disagree. MYOC and "Tenting Tonight" bear little if any resemblance.
TT is quiet and reflective; it's almost a dirge. The boys section of the All School Choir of Huntington sang the alternative lyrics on the way back from the Bicentennial celebration in Atlantic City which were more upbeat. "She's tempting tonight on the old campground..."

Date: January 31, 2008 04:20PM

RichH
I guess I'd describe it as "vaudevillian" in nature.

Certainly 'tis! Let's get out the ban-joes and mandolines!

If the music for the verse of "My Old Cornell" resembles any other Cornell song, actually, I would pick the verse of "Fight for Cornell." Similar chromatic lower-neighbors and all that. Indeed, the text of the verse actually apes a different Cornell song, the "Alumni Song." That song's first line, "I am thinking tonight of my old college town," becomes "I am dreaming tonight of my old college days."

Yet the refrain, as has been stated above, is really the thing. The almost facetious reworking of "I yell, yell, yell Cornell" (a favorite football cheer at the time, found also in "Carnelian and White";) and the quote of the Alma Mater are pretty obvious, but I think there's a deeper connection that hints at why "My Old Cornell" is almost a second fight song for us.

If you think of the section of "My Old Cornell" that goes "I'm longing and yearning," it's very close to "We'll all have drinks at [Theodore Zinck's]" harmonically and melodically. With the last line of text, in both cases, we get the beginning of (for the music nerds) a chain of applied dominants: in B-flat major, the key of both songs in Songs of Cornell, that's G (with a flat sixth--E-flat--in both melodies above it) leading to C leading to F leading to B-flat. So, put the textual timing together with the harmony and, particularly, that prominent E-flat in the melody and you get a very, very close resemblance.

Pretty clever writing, if you ask me. But, then, you didn't. I'm just avoiding revising my dissertation.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2008 01:25AM by Scersk '97.

Posted by: Kyle Rose (---.cmbrmaks.akamai.com)
Date: January 31, 2008 04:26PM

I'm sure my opinion isn't worth much, but I've always loved My Old Cornell. It's the only Cornell song for which I learned the lyrics by simply experiencing it, i.e. without ever thinking about it. Even Davy took a little work for me to get it right at the beginning.

Kyle

Date: January 31, 2008 09:38PM

Scersk '97
The almost facetious reworking of "I yell, yell, yell Cornell"

Would anybody know how the Cornell Yell should sound? I imagine it would be slow-slow (Cor-nell), I... fast-fast-fast (yell-yell-yell), slow-slow (Cor-nell). But I might be entirely off base.

Posted by: ugarte (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: February 01, 2008 12:56AM

krose
I'm sure my opinion isn't worth much, but I've always loved My Old Cornell. It's the only Cornell song for which I learned the lyrics by simply experiencing it, i.e. without ever thinking about it. Even Davy took a little work for me to get it right at the beginning.
Me too, if only the refrain. Which rocks.

Date: February 01, 2008 01:23AM

metaezra
Would anybody know how the Cornell Yell should sound? I imagine it would be slow-slow (Cor-nell), I... fast-fast-fast (yell-yell-yell), slow-slow (Cor-nell). But I might be entirely off base.

Well, that's the indication from the rhythm in "Carnelian and White."

Posted by: David Harding (---.hsd1.il.comcast.net)
Date: February 02, 2008 07:31PM

Scersk '97
David Harding

I stand corrected. I shouldn't trust remembered chimes.:) While I retain a strong impression of some Cornell song being set to the tune of "Tenting...", now that I have dug out the 1988 edition of SOC from the basement, I'm totally puzzled as to where the memory comes from. I can't find my copy of the 1940 edition.

Now that I have the book out, I am amused to learn that "My Old Cornell" was not written by a student or alumnus, but by William Dillon, a vaudevillian originally from Cortland. [www.prato.linux.it] He is probably best known for writing the lyrics to "I want a Girl (Just Like the Girl That Married Dear Old Dad)."

Posted by: Lowell '99 (207.96.13.---)
Date: February 04, 2008 01:31PM

If I could type musical notation, I'd put the tune to the MYOC verses here...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login