"Look at the size of that thing!"

Started by jtwcornell91, November 01, 2005, 12:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jtwcornell91

I just got my booster--sorry, Cornell Hockey Association pins in the mail, and those things are freakin' enormous.  They need two pins on the back to hold them up.  How am I going to get that through the airholes on my hat?

On the plus side, it guess this means I get to eat in the officers' mess now.

jim


Beeeej

She said, "How am I going to get that through the airholes on my hat?" last night?

Beeeej
Beeeej, Esq.

"Cornell isn't an organization.  It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
   - Steve Worona

Will

[Q]Beeeej Wrote:

 She said, "How am I going to get that through the airholes on my hat?" last night?

Beeeej[/q]

Kinky.
Is next year here yet?

buckets32

[Q]jim Wrote:

 That is what she said last night!![/q]


Pace


DevilDerby


BearLover

Per CHN, Cornell is the heaviest team in college hockey at an average of 198.1 lbs. They clear the second heaviest team, Princeton, by a full two pounds. Cornell is the second tallest team in the country at 6'1.6. Only MSU is taller, at 6'1.8.

chimpfood

Good thread pull

jtwcornell91

Quote from: chimpfood on Today at 02:15:41 PMGood thread pull

I was surprised to see that I was the OP.

Will

Quote from: BearLover on Today at 02:04:41 PMPer CHN, Cornell is the heaviest team in college hockey at an average of 198.1 lbs. They clear the second heaviest team, Princeton, by a full two pounds. Cornell is the second tallest team in the country at 6'1.6. Only MSU is taller, at 6'1.8.
Hopefully Cornell can be as fast as (or, ideally, faster than) the competition, or else we're back to the "skating pylons" insults of yesteryear.
Is next year here yet?