Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Spittoon
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Cornell lacrosse in 2011

Posted by Al DeFlorio 
Page: Previous1 2 
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Cornell lacrosse in 2011
Posted by: Josh '99 (---.net)
Date: April 15, 2011 12:53PM

Towerroad
Jeff Hopkins '82
billhoward
My neighbor is deeply involved in Princeton athletics. He talks about the unfair advantage of Cornell state schools. I talk about the unfair advantage of Princeton having the nation's second-largest endowment per student (after Stanford) and Class of '52 Field for lacrosse (4,000 seats, surrounded by woods, modern facilities).

It's just a rationalization for their failures.

I think it is more like jealousy. Our Ice Cream is vastly superior to theirs.
In fairness, Thomas Sweet is actually pretty good. However, our hockey team is vastly superior to theirs, and that's far more important.

Posted by: Towerroad (---.hfc.comcastbusiness.net)
Date: April 15, 2011 02:39PM

Josh '99
Towerroad
Jeff Hopkins '82
billhoward
My neighbor is deeply involved in Princeton athletics. He talks about the unfair advantage of Cornell state schools. I talk about the unfair advantage of Princeton having the nation's second-largest endowment per student (after Stanford) and Class of '52 Field for lacrosse (4,000 seats, surrounded by woods, modern facilities).

It's just a rationalization for their failures.

I think it is more like jealousy. Our Ice Cream is vastly superior to theirs.
In fairness, Thomas Sweet is actually pretty good. However, our hockey team is vastly superior to theirs, and that's far more important.
Boy, I don't know, that might be the question for the ages Ice Cream or Hockey? A strong case can be made for either. Of course both is the best.

As for Thomas Sweet. I am willing to concede that it might be a fine product but is it made on campus by students as part of an academic program? I think not, and as a result a clear glaring chasm in the academic offerings at Princeton. Hence the jealousy.

Now if I want to make a Tiger weep one only need mention that we have a course on Wines that is specifically exempt from the NYS drinking age.

"I would found and institution where any person can find instruction in any study." Our founder knew what he was doing!
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2011 03:48PM by Towerroad.

Posted by: billhoward (---.hsd1.nj.comcast.net)
Date: April 16, 2011 10:17AM

The new cheer is something like "Princeton's Everywhere in New Jersey." Fifteen miles outside of Princeton proper, you start seeing Princeton Heights, Princeton Highlands, Princeton Corporate Park, Princeton Forrestal Village. Everyboyd wants a pice of the magic. See how your property values over the past decade have stood up compared to those in Princeton.

Go ahead, knock New Jersey. We could use a little less crowding. We're 45 minutes from Princeton, have almost an acre of land, are five minutes from train service into Manhattan (45 mins), have seen deer and fox in our back yard (cute the first time only), and most of the children in our town grow up with straight, pearl-white teeth. Life is pretty good ... until you get the property tax bills.

Posted by: phillysportsfan (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: April 20, 2011 05:22PM

[www.facebook.com]

Big Red men's lacrosse continues their quest for the ninth consecutive Ivy League title when they host long-time rival Princeton at Schoellkopf Field on Saturday, April 30th.

FREE "BEAT PRINCETON" rally towel for the first 2,000 fans!

CORNELL STUDENTS ADMITTED FREE!!!! Don't miss out on the Cornell tailgate carnival before the game: 10:30am-12:15pm in the Crescent Lot. Prizes, games, giveaways, music and fun. Bring your own tailgating necessities if you so desire. Located at the top of the grassy slope behind the Crescent.

***The first 500 Cornell students will also receive a FREE Cornell lacrosse pinney!*** They will be distributed at the student carnival in the parking lot and the student entrance of Schoellkopf.

Come out strong for the final game of the regular season and GO BIG RED!

Re: Cornell lacrosse in 2011 - CU-Brown 4/22
Date: April 22, 2011 07:35AM

First the small matter of getting past Brown Saturday. Cornell's senior class came up short the last trip to Providence and is 2-2 (including a playoff game) vs. Brown. A win gives Cornell the Ivy League regular season title and puts the Ivy playoffs in Ithaca.

This from the pre-game notes [www.cornellbigred.com]: >>> CLOSE CALLS — Since the beginning of the 2003 season, Cornell is 27-7 in games that have been decided by a single goal, a mark that was raised as the Big Red defeated Harvard, 13-12, on April 9, 2011, at Harvard Stadium ...

... but the importance of those one-goal losses ...

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.airproducts.com)
Date: April 22, 2011 08:24AM

billhoward

Don't go there. Just don't go there. smashfreak

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: April 22, 2011 08:30AM

billhoward
First the small matter of getting past Brown Saturday. Cornell's senior class came up short the last trip to Providence and is 2-2 (including a playoff game) vs. Brown. A win gives Cornell the Ivy League regular season title and puts the Ivy playoffs in Ithaca.
Fixed, as was already discussed upthread.

Posted by: Towerroad (---.hfc.comcastbusiness.net)
Date: April 22, 2011 03:15PM

Jeff Hopkins '82
billhoward

Don't go there. Just don't go there. smashfreak
Amen

Posted by: Ronald '09 (---.nwrknj.fios.verizon.net)
Date: April 22, 2011 05:19PM

I didn't see this posted anywhere, and not sure if it deserves its own thread, but Michigan is adding D1 programs (men in 2012, women in 2013). I think we're still 3 programs shy of the Big Ten Lacrosse Conference.

EDIT: forgot to attach link: [insidelacrosse.com]
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2011 05:21PM by Ronald '09.

Posted by: Chris '03 (---.boltbrowser.com)
Date: April 23, 2011 01:06PM

Ronald '09
I think we're still 3 programs shy of the Big Ten Lacrosse Conference.

Two on the womens side for whatever it's worth. Amazing that there at 91 W D-1 teams now.

Date: April 23, 2011 02:57PM

Josh '99
billhoward

We just clinched home field in the Ivy League automatic bid tournament, or whatever you want to call it with Princeton's 9-8 defeat at home against Harvard. Amazingly, I think Princeton is still alive for that 4th seed even if we beat them next week with a 2-4 record. They wouldn't have the tiebreaker against Harvard, and I think Harvard would come out of a 3-way tie with Brown being the third team, but if Dartmouth beats Brown next week (this scenario involves us beating Brown today), the head-to-head would be 1-1 for Princeton, Harvard, and Dartmouth. I'm not sure how that tie would be broken, so maybe I'm wrong and Princeton needs to beat us to get in?

Date: April 23, 2011 03:16PM

Brown audio covering the game for free. Now 1-0 Red with 8:30 left in the first qtr.

Date: April 23, 2011 03:29PM

End of 1. Now 5-1 Red. Pannell with 3 assists.

Date: April 23, 2011 03:30PM

5-1 Red after 1. 3 assists for Pannell so far. Field conditions look terrible on b2 broadcast, but not slowing us down much so far.

One thing I don't understand is why DeLuca insists on using McMichael so much on the faceoffs, when he's clearly not the best option on the team.

Date: April 23, 2011 03:33PM

Brown announcers say that Brown has won 7 of 9 faceoffs. Ugh.

Posted by: scoop85 (---.hvc.res.rr.com)
Date: April 23, 2011 03:44PM

5-2 Red, but we've missed about 3 gimmes that defy explanation.

Date: April 23, 2011 03:46PM

Now 6-2. We finally score on the EMO.

Date: April 23, 2011 03:48PM

Three big saves by Fiore!

Date: April 23, 2011 03:50PM

watching the Brown feed. Announcers are reasonably knowledgeable (but no Barry and Howie), but their banter is inane

Date: April 23, 2011 03:57PM

scoop85
watching the Brown feed. Announcers are reasonably knowledgeable (but no Barry and Howie), but their banter is inane

Were they just talking about their childrens' bedtimes? If so, then it's the same as the audio.

Date: April 23, 2011 03:59PM

Halftime. 8-2 Red.

Date: April 23, 2011 04:00PM

Jeff Hopkins '82
scoop85

Were they just talking about their childrens' bedtimes? If so, then it's the same as the audio.

Um, yeah -- really pathetic stuff.

Posted by: Ben (---.redrover.cornell.edu)
Date: April 23, 2011 04:01PM

Jeff Hopkins '82
scoop85

Yeah, same guys. A bit of homerism, but decent.

Four assists for Pannell, by the way.

Date: April 23, 2011 04:03PM

Pretty far fall for Princeton to not even make a four-team Ivy tournament if they mess up next week. I'm having trouble following the possibilities but it seems no matter how bad Princeton's record, they still have a shot at making the Ivy tournament.

Date: April 23, 2011 04:03PM

So, 8-2 at half. Pannell with 4 assists, Lang with two goals, balanced scoring overall. Brown hasn't had many chances, but Fiore came up big in one sequence in the 2nd period when it was 5-2. Field conditions are abysmal. Brown has committed a slew of unforced turnovers.

While we missed some golden opportunities, can't really complain about a six goal lead at a place that hasn't always been especially hospitable to Cornell.

Date: April 23, 2011 04:12PM

Lang with the hat trick! Now 9-2 just into the 3rd qtr.

Date: April 23, 2011 04:23PM

11-2 after Lau scores a man-up

Date: April 23, 2011 04:37PM

End of the 3rd. 15-4 Good Guys.

Time to empty the benches.

Date: April 23, 2011 04:39PM

This is a really nice job just taking care of business against an inferior opponent on the road. Our inadequacy at the X has been alleviated all game by Brown throwing the ball out of bounds uncontested after winning the faceoff.

Date: April 23, 2011 04:40PM

Jeff Hopkins '82

FO's only weakness today, but Brown has committed so many turnovers after winning the faceoff that it hasn't mattered.

Date: April 23, 2011 04:41PM

Ronald '09
This is a really nice job just taking care of business against an inferior opponent on the road. Our inadequacy at the X has been alleviated all game by Brown throwing the ball out of bounds uncontested after winning the faceoff.

I swear, I didn't see your post before I said essentially the same thing burnout

Date: April 23, 2011 04:46PM

scoop85
Jeff Hopkins '82

FO's only weakness today, but Brown has committed so many turnovers after winning the faceoff that it hasn't mattered.

A friend of mine who's a lax coach told me that faceoffs on grass are very different than on turf. I wonder if that, plus the state of the field, has a lot to do with it.

Date: April 23, 2011 04:54PM

Now 18-5.

Brown announcers give a shout-out to Schafer.

Date: April 23, 2011 05:00PM

Brown with 27 turnovers! Wow.

Date: April 23, 2011 05:03PM

Ivy Leauge Champs!

(Yeah I know we clinched it earlier. This feels better.)

Date: April 23, 2011 05:04PM

Jeff Hopkins '82
Brown with 27 turnovers! Wow.

They've been awful. I wonder if Tiffany wishes he took the Penn State job now :-}

Posted by: kingpin248 (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: April 23, 2011 05:05PM

Ronald '09
Josh '99
billhoward

We just clinched home field in the Ivy League automatic bid tournament, or whatever you want to call it with Princeton's 9-8 defeat at home against Harvard. Amazingly, I think Princeton is still alive for that 4th seed even if we beat them next week with a 2-4 record. They wouldn't have the tiebreaker against Harvard, and I think Harvard would come out of a 3-way tie with Brown being the third team, but if Dartmouth beats Brown next week (this scenario involves us beating Brown today), the head-to-head would be 1-1 for Princeton, Harvard, and Dartmouth. I'm not sure how that tie would be broken, so maybe I'm wrong and Princeton needs to beat us to get in?

Based on today's results, I make out the following possible scenarios depending on next week's results (tournament seeds listed in order):

If Harvard wins: Cornell, Penn, Harvard, Yale

If Yale and Princeton win: Cornell, Penn, Yale, Princeton

If Yale, Cornell, and Brown win: Cornell, Penn, Yale, Harvard

If Yale, Cornell and Dartmouth win: Cornell, Penn, Yale, (random draw among Harvard, Princeton, and Dartmouth)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2011 11:25PM by kingpin248.

Date: April 23, 2011 05:08PM

Jeff Hopkins '82
Ivy Leauge Champs!

(Yeah I know we clinched it earlier. This feels better.)

We did clinch the outright Ivy League title with our win today. We clinched home field earlier. If we lost today and to Princeton, we theoretically could have ended up tied with Penn and/or Yale for the regular season title. So we clinched two different things at two different times today.

The final was 18-5 for anyone who is trying to follow through this thread.

Date: April 23, 2011 05:54PM

Nice way to lay out the scenarios while avoiding being hammered if you should describe adequately the team that finishes with the best Ivy record but use the phrase that is not officially approved.

Posted by: Ben (---.redrover.cornell.edu)
Date: April 23, 2011 10:58PM

Courtesy of cornellbigred.com:

Ben DeLuca becomes the first Cornell coach to win an Ivy title in his first season since Richie Moran (1969) and the first to win the outright conference crown in his rookie season since Ned Harkness (1966)

That bodes very well.

Posted by: Swampy (---.ri.ri.cox.net)
Date: April 24, 2011 08:49PM

Ben

Ben DeLuca becomes the first Cornell coach to win an Ivy title in his first season since Richie Moran (1969) and the first to win the outright conference crown in his rookie season since Ned Harkness (1966)

That bodes very well.

Elite company indeed! What's impressive is how this young team has both improved and gained confidence as the season has progressed. At a minimum, between now and Memorial Day 2012 we have a lot to look forward to. banana

Date: April 25, 2011 10:53AM

Swampy
Ben

That bodes very well.

Elite company indeed! What's impressive is how this young team has both improved and gained confidence as the season has progressed. At a minimum, between now and Memorial Day 2012 we have a lot to look forward to. banana
Here's hoping for a national championship and rain-free Slope Day. Not sure which will be tougher this year. In the meantime, let's dismantle Princeton and roar into the Ivy playoffs / playdown / whatever and root for Syracuse to take down #1 Notre Dame Saturday at the Carrier Dome (7 pm start). Cornell is still #3 [edit: not #2, that's media poll] in the coaches' poll.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2011 11:02AM by billhoward.

Posted by: jeff '84 (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: April 25, 2011 08:56PM

From Inside Lacrosse:

[insidelacrosse.com]

Quint Kessenich answers: Who Should Win the 2011 Tewaaraton?

"The Tewaaraton has typically gone to the best player on the best team. Playoff wins and exposure during the NCAA tournament have meant a ton. But this year is different. The best player resides in Ithaca, N.Y., and it isn't debateable. Start engraving the trophy with the name Rob Pannell."

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: April 25, 2011 09:55PM

jeff '84
From Inside Lacrosse:

[insidelacrosse.com]

"The Tewaaraton has typically gone to the best player on the best team. Playoff wins and exposure during the NCAA tournament have meant a ton. But this year is different. The best player resides in Ithaca, N.Y., and it isn't debateable. Start engraving the trophy with the name Rob Pannell."
It's tough to argue with him here; Pannell's 5.67 points per game are more than a point better than the next guys (Jeremy Boltus of Army and Scott Perri of Drexel at 4.62), and none of the other top teams have anybody even close.

Date: April 26, 2011 10:57AM

Josh '99
jeff '84
From Inside Lacrosse:

[insidelacrosse.com]

It's tough to argue with him here; Pannell's 5.67 points per game are more than a point better than the next guys (Jeremy Boltus of Army and Scott Perri of Drexel at 4.62), and none of the other top teams have anybody even close.

Well, I might want to nit pick with him. He says, the award "has typically gone to the best player on the best team. ,,, But this year is different." He goes on to talk about Pannell, but he never justifies his claim that this year is different. I don't see how it's any different. innocent

Posted by: Robb (---.198-178.cust.bluewin.ch)
Date: April 26, 2011 11:06AM

Swampy
Josh '99
jeff '84
From Inside Lacrosse:

[insidelacrosse.com]

Well, I might want to nit pick with him. He says, the award "has typically gone to the best player on the best team. ,,, But this year is different." He goes on to talk about Pannell, but he never justifies his claim that this year is different. I don't see how it's any different. innocent
Does he really need to mention that there's a nearly consensus #1 team which is not named "Cornell?" If this year were no different, then the favorite would be Notre Dame's best player.

Date: April 26, 2011 11:22AM

Swampy
Josh '99
jeff '84
From Inside Lacrosse:

[insidelacrosse.com]

I thought he was fairly clear about the point that this year is (perhaps he meant "should be" but that's nitpicking) different because Pannell is scoring at such a ridiculous pace.

Date: April 26, 2011 12:29PM

Robb
Swampy
Josh '99
jeff '84
From Inside Lacrosse:

[insidelacrosse.com]

Does he really need to mention that there's a nearly consensus #1 team which is not named "Cornell?" If this year were no different, then the favorite would be Notre Dame's best player.

I think we'll know more about Notre Dame's claim to be the best team after this Saturday (and the following Friday). To appease the woofing gods: we'll also know more about where Cornell stands after this Saturday and the month of May.

As was proven on April 12, a consensus #1 team in April is not necessarily the #1 team on Memorial Day.

Date: April 26, 2011 01:01PM

Swampy
Robb
Swampy
Josh '99
jeff '84
From Inside Lacrosse:

[insidelacrosse.com]

I think we'll know more about Notre Dame's claim to be the best team after this Saturday (and the following Friday). To appease the woofing gods: we'll also know more about where Cornell stands after this Saturday and the month of May.

As was proven on April 12, a consensus #1 team in April is not necessarily the #1 team on Memorial Day.

As was proven a few years ago, a consensus #1 team in mid-May is not necessarily even the #1 seed three weeks before Memorial Day...wank

Posted by: TimV (---.amc.edu)
Date: April 26, 2011 04:09PM

Ben

That bodes very well.

Awwwwwwww... That Harkness guy just did it with Bob Cullen's recruits...nut

Date: April 26, 2011 05:03PM

Let me take another crack at what I was trying to get at with my observation about Quint Kessenich's statement about Pannell and the Tewaaraton. I tried humor and irony, but I should have known my limitations better.

1. Pannell is by far the consensus leader for the Tewaaraton.
  2. It's not at all clear that Notre Dame is the best team in the country
  3. It's not at all clear that Cornell is not the best team
  4. There's still a whole lot of lacrosse to be played between now and the NC game on May 30.

Today, ND is ranked #1 in the USILA Coaches Poll and the Nike Media Poll, #2 in the first "official" RPI, and #3 in Laxpower's Tournament Selection Index (TSI), Quality Wins, and overall Computer Rating. Perhaps most important for my point: Notre Dame is #12 in Strength of Schedule (SOS).

Cornell, in contrast, is #1 in the Computer Rating, #2 in the media poll and TSI, #3 in the coaches poll and RPI, #4 in Quality Wins, and #9 in SOS.

To date, Notre Dame's best wins have been Duke (first game of season), Denver, and Villanova. But it has two signature games coming up: Syracuse this Saturday and UNC the following Friday.

Cornell's last loss was to UVa on 3/12. Its best wins are Syracuse, Penn, Stony Brook, and Yale. More importantly, Cornell had 3 players coming back from injuries on 3/12, and since then it has moved people around (especially Lau), apparently fixed some defensive problems at midfield, and given its young middies confidence playing "within the system." In short, Cornell is greatly improved over eight weeks ago.

In two weeks we'll have a much better idea of just how good Notre Dame is. But to my mind the main difference between past years is that in past years 1-2 teams really stood out, but this year perhaps half a dozen teams could go all the way to the NC without it being a major upset. Cornell has to be counted as one of these.

So I just don't think there's that much separating the #1 team (ND) from #2-#6 (CU, JHU, SU, Denver, and MD) to make such a big deal of the fact that Pannell doesn't play for the current #1. No doubt he benefits from the parity this year, but as a lacrosse power Cornell's not exactly chopped liver either.

Posted by: dag14 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: April 26, 2011 05:16PM

I think Quint's point is that as a rule, no one speaks up to predict the Tewaaraton winner until at least mid-May. There may be front runners throughout the season but generally the team has to advance pretty far for a player to win the award so nothing is sewed up this early. That is how Pannell is different: he is so far and away the best player in the country that his team could bow out early and he would still win. Not that his team will bow out early or that his team is not final-four caliber but rather that it doesn't matter.

It feels very weird to be defending anything Quint says....

Date: April 26, 2011 05:26PM

Swampy
So I just don't think there's that much separating the #1 team (ND) from #2-#6 (CU, JHU, SU, Denver, and MD) to make such a big deal of the fact that Pannell doesn't play for the current #1. No doubt he benefits from the parity this year, but as a lacrosse power Cornell's not exactly chopped liver either.
He's not making a big deal out of the fact that Pannell plays for a team that isn't currently #1 in the rankings, he's making a big deal out of the fact that Pannell practically (in Quint's mind, anyway) has the thing sewn up long before the NCAA tournament, and despite what might eventually happen in the NCAA tournament, in view of the fact that the Tewaaraton typically (seven times out of the ten that it has been awarded, more specifically) goes to the best player on the national champion. That's what he's referring to by "best team", not the team that's currently #1 in the rankings.

Date: April 27, 2011 11:17AM

dag14
I think Quint's point is that as a rule, no one speaks up to predict the Tewaaraton winner until at least mid-May. There may be front runners throughout the season but generally the team has to advance pretty far for a player to win the award so nothing is sewed up this early. That is how Pannell is different: he is so far and away the best player in the country that his team could bow out early and he would still win. Not that his team will bow out early or that his team is not final-four caliber but rather that it doesn't matter.

It feels very weird to be defending anything Quint says....
In annointing Pannell so early, Kessinich has staked out a winning position. Either he's the guy who cemented the idea in voters' minds and he's a king-maker, or he's a powerful third-party woofiing agent: the the Sports Illustrated Cover Jinx Lite (single sport only). It's like being short and long the same stock but with no financial downside.

Date: May 04, 2011 09:00PM

Delaware upset Hofstra in the CAA semifinals. That's their second loss to Delaware this season. The Fighting Blue Hens will meet Massachusetts at Amherst in the CAA finals Saturday, meaning either Delaware or Massachusetts will get the CAA's automatic bid. If Hofstra still gets an at large bid, this could significant hurt Penn's chances at an at large bid.

Posted by: semsox (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date: May 04, 2011 09:30PM

Ronald '09
Delaware upset Hofstra in the CAA semifinals. That's their second loss to Delaware this season. The Fighting Blue Hens will meet Massachusetts at Amherst in the CAA finals Saturday, meaning either Delaware or Massachusetts will get the CAA's automatic bid. If Hofstra still gets an at large bid, this could significant hurt Penn's chances at an at large bid.

I doubt Hofstra makes it. The committee has made it clear they value SOS and QW's. Hofstra's "best" wins are over Colgate, Princeton, Penn State and UMass. Penn has 2 wins (over Duke and Bucknell) more impressive than anything Hofstra's done. They're going to be sweating it Sunday, and I don't think they've done enough to deserve a bid

Re: Cornell lacrosse in 2011 - D1 coach of the year
Date: May 08, 2011 11:15PM

Jeff Tambroni did a really good job at Penn State. The coaches at UHa and Siena did well, ditto Bucknell and Colgate. Nobody at Duke's been arrested the last couple years under Danowski. Wojcik really pulled up Harvard. And Bill Tierney at Denver is worth mentioning either for this or the all-round humanitarian award. Are we missing anyone?

Posted by: ben03 (---.socal.res.rr.com)
Date: May 09, 2011 02:01AM

billhoward
... Wojcik really pulled up Harvard ...

I think John Tillman should probably get some if not the majority of the credit for putting together a Harvard squad that can compete with most of DI.

Date: May 09, 2011 09:51AM

billhoward
Jeff Tambroni did a really good job at Penn State. The coaches at UHa and Siena did well, ditto Bucknell and Colgate. Nobody at Duke's been arrested the last couple years under Danowski. Wojcik really pulled up Harvard. And Bill Tierney at Denver is worth mentioning either for this or the all-round humanitarian award. Are we missing anyone?

The season's not over yet. Let's see how these teams play between now and Memorial Day.

Oh, I forgot. Some are already playing golf. innocent

Posted by: Robb (---.198-178.cust.bluewin.ch)
Date: May 19, 2011 12:08PM

Well, this seemed like the over-arching lacrosse thread, so I figured it would be a good place to link this.

No offense to the organizers, but I kinda hope their forum (when available) doesn't really catch on... Out of personal convenience to me, let's just keep all the hockey and lacrosse chatter in one place, shall we?

:)
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2011 12:09PM by Robb.

Posted by: phillysportsfan (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: May 19, 2011 10:11PM

seems like you have to be a parent to logon, although maybe the forum wont be that way?

I am surprised they didnt come over here to plug the new site

Page: Previous1 2 
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login