Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Bedpan
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Harvard @ Cornell Football.

Posted by Jacob '06 
Harvard @ Cornell Football.
Posted by: Jacob '06 (---.nycmny.east.verizon.net)
Date: October 10, 2009 12:41PM

Harvard scores on their first drive and are up 7-0

Re: Harvard @ Cornell Football.
Date: October 10, 2009 01:01PM

Cornell hit a long field goal. 7-3 Harvard

Date: October 10, 2009 01:32PM

14-3 Harvard at the half.

Posted by: Kyle Rose (---.bstnma.fios.verizon.net)
Date: October 10, 2009 02:08PM

Why was I not informed that Cornell had gone back to using No Access for their streaming media? First attempt at a login: Flash (and therefore the entire browser) freezes. Not a good sign. :-(

Date: October 10, 2009 02:22PM

Cornell gets a TD late in the 3rd quarter. 14-10 Harvard

Posted by: Jordan 04 (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: October 10, 2009 02:29PM

Kyle Rose
Why was I not informed that Cornell had gone back to using No Access for their streaming media? First attempt at a login: Flash (and therefore the entire browser) freezes. Not a good sign. :-(

I assume you're attempting video, but if nothing else, free Sucks audio available here: [wbnw.turnkeyhosting.ca]

Date: October 10, 2009 02:30PM

I've had no trouble with the video and it is free on ibnsports.

Posted by: Jordan 04 (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: October 10, 2009 02:39PM

Jacob '06
I've had no trouble with the video and it is free on ibnsports.

Thanks for the heads up. Figured the Cornell access was pay.

Date: October 10, 2009 02:46PM

21-10 with 6:39 left in the game

Posted by: scoop85 (---.hvc.res.rr.com)
Date: October 10, 2009 02:56PM

who's calling these plays? Going for a long pass on 3rd and 10, while the rest of the time you are dinking and dunking? On defense, we gave up two first down runs on 3rd and 10.

This program does not seem to be going forward, unfortunately.

Posted by: Scersk '97 (---.dsl.chcgil.sbcglobal.net)
Date: October 10, 2009 03:00PM

I guess those halcyon days of watching relatively reliable streaming hockey video on my "ancient" eMac are over.

Welcome back to the No Access future!

Date: October 10, 2009 03:02PM

Harvard's O-line dominated our d-line for most of the game and especially in the 4th quarter. 28-20 final after Harvard calls a misdirection play to score a TD on what would have been the last play of the game to run out the clock.

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: October 10, 2009 03:59PM

scoop85
That's an understatement. It hasn't been going forward for years. We can hope that sometime the AD will understand what the problem is and make a change. I can't imagine what the crowd size will be for the rest of the season.

Posted by: imafrshmn (130.245.221.---)
Date: October 10, 2009 04:34PM

Jim Hyla
scoop85
That's an understatement. It hasn't been going forward for years. We can hope that sometime the AD will understand what the problem is and make a change. I can't imagine what the crowd size will be for the rest of the season.

Who really, deeply cares about whether the Cornell football team has a winning league record? Enough money has been spent on the facilities at Schoellkopf to...umm..."attract recruits," serve as a museum to CU football history, and have an elegant setting for parties with alumni. They have a beautiful locker room, "state of the art" coaching technology, grass practice fields, and a Cornell "C" on the floor that they cordon off. So by no means is the program financially impoverished. Coach Knowles and his staff might be the weak point in the operation, although I don't follow closely enough to say it with conviction. But in the end of the day, nobody in the Ivy League lives and dies based on the success of the football. People don't lose their jobs. Players' futures aren't compromised. It's all just for the love of the game, spirit of competition, and pride in giving a good effort, right? Right???

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: October 10, 2009 05:59PM

imafrshmn
Jim Hyla
scoop85

Who really, deeply cares about whether the Cornell football team has a winning league record? Enough money has been spent on the facilities at Schoellkopf to...umm..."attract recruits," serve as a museum to CU football history, and have an elegant setting for parties with alumni. They have a beautiful locker room, "state of the art" coaching technology, grass practice fields, and a Cornell "C" on the floor that they cordon off. So by no means is the program financially impoverished. _____Coach Knowles and his staff might be the weak point in the operation, although I don't follow closely enough to say it with conviction. ____ But in the end of the day, nobody in the Ivy League lives and dies based on the success of the football. People don't lose their jobs. Players' futures aren't compromised. It's all just for the love of the game, spirit of competition, and pride in giving a good effort, right? Right???
Sure you can. You just proved it.

Posted by: ugarte (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: October 10, 2009 10:25PM

A;; the team needs is a tougher Marine.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login