Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Jell-O Mold
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

WHERE TO WATCH: Directory of places showing CU-Wisconsin in regional final (updates needed)

Posted by Hillel Hoffmann 
WHERE TO WATCH: Directory of places showing CU-Wisconsin in regional final (updates needed)
Posted by: Hillel Hoffmann (---.usb.temple.edu)
Date: March 20, 2006 01:52PM

At this time, ESPNU (DirecTV channel 609) and Fox Sports Net North's Wisconsin feed (DirecTV channel 642) are scheduled to show the Cornell-Wisconsin regional final live on Sunday at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Those channels should be available at most sports bars and all private homes that subscribe to DirecTV's "Sports Pack" add-on package.

The places below reportedly showed the game on Saturday night. Sites marked with (SUN) are confirmed as locations that will show Sunday's game. Please send me a private message if you can reconfirm any of the locations below for Sunday -- or if you have reliable info on a new venue.

WARNING: No satellite TV broadcast is a sure thing. Sports bars and the managers who ruin them are notoriously unreliable -- make sure you know that they can show the game before send your info. All broadcast info subject to change.

Public establishments showing the Cornell-Wisconsin game on Sunday (live at 5:00 ET unless otherwise noted):

* (SUN) ATLANTA: Jock's and Jill's Brookhaven, 4046 Peachtree Rd, 404-816-2801
* (SUN) BOSTON: Sports Depot, 353 Cambridge St, Allston, MA, 617-783-2300 (come early to help secure TV)
* CONNECTICUT (Central): Rookies Sports Bar & Grille, 51-14 Shunpike Rd, Cromwell (near Middletown), 860-635-1860
* (SUN) ITHACA: Uncle Joe's Sports Bar, 302 W Green St, 607-273-2662
* (SUN) LOS ANGELES: Grand Avenue Bar (Biltmore Hotel), 506 S Grand Ave, 213-612-1532
* (SUN) NEW JERSEY (Northern), Ramada Inn, 130 Rte 10 West, East Hanover, NJ (near Morristown, Livingston, Caldwells, etc.), 973-386-5622
* (SUN) NEW YORK: Ship of Fools, 1590 2nd Ave (betw. 82nd & 83rd), 212-570-2651 ($25 minimum per person per table)
* (SUN) PHILADELPHIA: Cavanaugh's, 119 S 39th St (University City), 215-386-4889
* (SUN) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA: Ice Oasis, 3140 Bay Rd, Redwood City, CA (private club, see post below for entry info)
* (SUN) WASHINGTON, DC: Grand Slam Sport Bar, 1000 H St NW (inside the Grand Hyatt), 202-637-4789

Private gatherings:

* ALBANY, NY: Send an e-mail to michael at santarcangelo dot net
* (SUN) NEW ORLEANS: Send a private message to jtwcornell91
* PLEASANT HILL, CA (near Concord, Walnut Creek, etc.): Send a private message to cbuckser
* (SUN) RICHMOND, VA: Send a private message to TShen
* SONOMA COUNTY, CA (Cotati, Santa Rosa, Petaluma, etc.): Send a private message to Dianne 99

(SUN) = Confirmed to show Sunday's game (other venues may show game, but no confirmation received)

Edited 53 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2006 10:12PM by CowbellGuy.

Re: Directory of places to watch Cornell on TV in the NCAA tournament (Age: request for sticky please)
Posted by: DeltaOne81 (---.raytheon.com)
Date: March 20, 2006 02:12PM

Hillel Hoffmann
FSN North Wisconsin should be available at any sports bar or private home that subscribes to DirecTV's "Sports Pack" add-on package.

One small correction, if I may, Hillel. Home viewers would order the "Sports Pack", which is all the Regional Sports Networks and some national one (ESPNU, CSTV, etc).

Commercial establishments have the Sports Pack broken up into essentially 5 or 6 different packages, so they can order more selectively. The main two are Fox Sports Net & SportsChannel. There are also individual packages for Altitude, the ComCast Sport Nets, YES, and the new MASN. ESPNU is in the ESPN Networks package and CSTV is in the general "Commercial Choice" package.

Fox Sports Net North (Minn & Wisc) happen to be part of the Fox Sports Net (FSN) package. So if someone at the establishment you're talking to has a DirecTV bill to look at, that's the name of the package to look for.

However, I would suspect that any sports bar worth its salt should have this package. Its not like last year where they needed the independent Altitude package. This is a package with at least a dozen regional sports channels.

All the rest of what Hillel said stands, including FSN North Minn & Wisc being 641 and 642, and 642 typically being blank unless the programming is different.

I'll post from home tonight if I see a time when 642 is broadcasting something different than 641 so you can ask your local sports bar to check it out, if you're that parnaoid :)

Re: Directory of places to watch Cornell on TV in the NCAA tournament (Age: request for sticky please)
Date: March 20, 2006 02:22PM

The Fredinator! Thanks, man. Change made above. Let me know when you find a Boston place.

Re: Directory of places to watch Cornell on TV in the NCAA tournament
Posted by: andyw2100 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: March 20, 2006 02:52PM

Hillel Hoffmann[B
Sports bars and the managers who ruin them...

Freudian slip, Hillel?
Andy W.

Posted by: TShen (---.hsd1.va.comcast.net)
Date: March 20, 2006 05:54PM

I have directv with sportspack at my place in Richmond, VA. Cornell fans are welcome here. PM or e-mail cs92 for directions.

Posted by: Facetimer (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: March 21, 2006 01:02AM

I think we should add another forum.

Bad news re: Sports Depot (Boston)
Posted by: Kyle Rose (---.cmbrmaks.akamai.com)
Date: March 21, 2006 11:22AM

I spoke with John (the manager of Sports Depot) this morning and he confirmed that he is not taking any reservations because of March Madness: it's all first-come, first-served. This seems strange to me because the back room isn't really set up for individuals, and I doubt they'd get a huge single contingent for any particular bball game, but whatever: it is what it is. I argued with him for a bit, but he was firm about it.

I'd still like to watch there, but I want to get there early enough either to confirm I can get a TV, or have enough time to speed back home and watch it there. Is anyone else up for meeting around 4:45 on Saturday and trying to get a table? If no one else is interested, I'll just watch at home.

And, in the unlikely event we can't get a TV changed to the game, I offer my cluttered living room to all who are not allergic to cats.

Kyle

Edit: OTOH, if someone can get a reservation elsewhere, there's no particular reason we should feel wedded to Sports Depot. I seem to recall that we watched the first-round regional last year at some place in Davis Square, right?
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2006 11:24AM by krose.

Re: WHERE TO WATCH: Directory of places showing Cornell on TV in the NCAA tournament
Posted by: DeltaOne81 (---.raytheon.com)
Date: March 21, 2006 12:57PM

Kyle, I'll continue this discussion on the Boston thread. But long story short, I think Sports Depot should be fine unless someone wants to start calling around.

Re: WHERE TO WATCH: Directory of places showing Cornell on TV in the NCAA tournament
Posted by: Tom Pasniewski 98 (---.mgh.harvard.edu)
Date: March 21, 2006 01:12PM

I'll make some calls and update on the Boston thread

Posted by: jy3 (---.buff.east.verizon.net)
Date: March 21, 2006 06:17PM

so if i have the sports pack on direct tv this game will be on and not blacked out even though it is regional?
that is sweet :-D
i will have to tivo it, but still sweet

Date: March 21, 2006 06:27PM

In Syracuse:

Lucys Retired Surfers Bar
721 S Crouse Ave
Syracuse, NY 13210
Phone: 315 476 9990

I spoke to Ben, who I believe is the owner. He agreed to put the game on for us on a TV near one particular booth, where he'll turn the sound up for us. (He is still somewhat concerned that with music playing we may not be able to hear the game very well, but said that would be the case at any bar in the area.) He said that they will be serving a limited menu on Saturday, including burgers, sausage and peppers, and a few other items. He also pointed out that if any members in our party were smokers, they have a smoking room, so the smokers would not have to step outside to smoke. (We will not be in the smoking room.)

There is no cover charge or minimum purchase, but I think it safe to say that Ben is expecting people to order something to eat or drink.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and feel free to e-mail me to let me know if you'll be coming.

Thanks.
Andy W. (ajw4@cornell.edu)
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2006 06:29PM by andyw2100.

Posted by: jy3 (---.buff.east.verizon.net)
Date: March 21, 2006 06:39PM

varsity would be a good place too, andy. great pizza :)

Posted by: DeltaOne81 (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date: March 21, 2006 07:03PM

jy3
so if i have the sports pack on direct tv this game will be on and not blacked out even though it is regional?
that is sweet :-D
i will have to tivo it, but still sweet

As best I know there are no blackout rules for college sports - definitely not for minor leagues either. Only major leagues. I don't think even NCAA football and basketball have them. College hockey is certainly not big enough to get people worrying about turf wars.

Date: March 21, 2006 09:46PM

jy3
varsity would be a good place too, andy. great pizza :)

Interestingly, when I was speaking to Ben, and he was being kind of apologetic for the fact that they would not be serving a large and varied menu, he did say something about not minding if we wanted to bring in a pizza and eat it there.

Since I'm not much of a drinker, the only business I'll likely be giving Ben will be the purchase of some food, so I probably won't be bringing in a pizza. But perhaps I'll grab a slice or two after the concert. Thanks for the recommendation.

By the way, what do you think our chances of finding street parking there at around 5:00 PM Saturday evening would be? I figure that later, with the concert, our chances would be slim to none, but I'm hoping that around 5:00 we'd be able to find a spot prettty easily. But since you've spent a lot of time there, I'm interested in your opinion.

Thanks again!
Andy

Date: March 22, 2006 04:29PM

A Philadelphia location has just been added for watching Cornell in the Midwest Regional: Cavanaugh's in University City (see above). We even have a private room, and a guarantee for the same space on Sunday at 5 p.m., if necessary. See you there.

SF Bay Area (Redwood City)
Posted by: Roy 82 (---.SRI.COM)
Date: March 22, 2006 09:04PM

I just confirmed with the Ice Oasis that it would be OK to watch in their restaurant on Saturday at 2:30 PST.
[www.iceoasis.com]

This is a "semi-public" gathering since the restaurant is a private club. The club is upstairs and the door to the upstairs can only be opened by someone with a membership card. You might need to find John Baldwin (an owner) or Aaron Gibby (a Cornell alum) to let you upstairs.

This is a great place to watch a game since it is all about hockey. Good food and drink at low prices too.

Call me on my cell at 650-279-5003 if you have problems getting in.

Roy

Date: March 23, 2006 09:29AM

For the Los Angeles location listed above, please note the strict NO SPOILERS rule. According to the folks who took the trouble to arrange this viewing opportunity, the Grand Avenue Bar is showing the CU-CC game at 8:30 p.m. Pacific Time on Saturday -- a six-hour tape delay -- which means that someone who goes to the location with knowledge of the outcome has the potential to ruin the experience for everyone. If CU wins on Saturday, the Grand Avenue Bar will show the regional final live at 2 p.m. PT on Sunday.

Posted by: RedAR (---.courts.state.ny.us)
Date: March 23, 2006 09:37AM

Hillel,
There's an error in your post for the NYC viewing. It's $25 per person per table, not $25 per table.

Date: March 23, 2006 09:39AM

Sorry, RedAR, I'll change pronto.

Posted by: RedAR (---.courts.state.ny.us)
Date: March 23, 2006 09:49AM

No prob. Just don't want people to have misinformation.

Re: SF Bay Area (Redwood City)
Posted by: Dianne 99 (---.atgi.net)
Date: March 23, 2006 11:20AM

I'll offer up my house in the North Bay if there anyone else who lives up my way that doesn't want to (or can't, in my case) drive to Redwood City. Unfortunately I can only promise the Saturday game. Sunday, I will be on a plane to Birmingham at face-off. :`(

Posted by: Beeeej (38.136.58.---)
Date: March 23, 2006 02:04PM

An alum in Albany, NY has just opened his home as another private viewing site for Saturday. I'll get the info to Hillel to add to the top message on this thread.

Beeeej

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: Beeeej (38.136.58.---)
Date: March 23, 2006 03:13PM

Is there anything confirmed for Uncle Joe's (the former Ithaca Sports Club/Bomb Shelter) in Ithaca? There've been inquiries from area alums.

Beeeej

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: profudge (---.ct.us.ibm.com)
Date: March 23, 2006 03:56PM

Not confirmed but I go there for almost every game and they will have it on about half of their tubes especially if on TW

Date: March 23, 2006 06:39PM

I just called Uncle Joe's, to try to confirm that they will be showing the game, so that Hillel could add it to the official list. Unfortunately the owner was not in, and won't be in until tomorrow afternoon. The person I spoke to said she was pretty sure they'd be showing the game, and then confirmed that with someone else.

I'll call again tomorrow afternoon, to get 100% confirmation, and will then send the info to Hillel.
Andy W.

Edit: I'm still watching the game in Syracuse, at Lucy's. Just trying to help out by calling Uncle Joe's.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2006 06:40PM by andyw2100.

Posted by: tcl123 (---.lambrv01.nj.comcast.net)
Date: March 23, 2006 09:13PM

I have a bit of a dilemma. I am halfway between NY and Philly. I have a feeling that NY will be louder and rowdier, which is what I am looking for. Anyone know what to expect at the Philly locatipn?

Posted by: Beeeej (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: March 23, 2006 09:53PM

tcl123
I have a bit of a dilemma. I am halfway between NY and Philly. I have a feeling that NY will be louder and rowdier, which is what I am looking for. Anyone know what to expect at the Philly locatipn?

Kittens napping and octogenarians knitting.

Beeeej

- Steve Worona

Posted by: Hillel Hoffmann (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date: March 23, 2006 10:09PM

NY viewing location advantages:

More people
Louder
Rowdier

Philly viewing location advantages:

No annoying minimum ($25 in NY)
Easier to access from I-95
Afterwards you can walk two blocks to spit on Penn

Posted by: petemac (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: March 24, 2006 01:37PM

Will anyone in Syracuse be watching the game in a location not affected by the Billy Joel concert?...I would rather not deal with all that.

Posted by: Chris 02 (---.aere.iastate.edu)
Date: March 24, 2006 03:12PM

I'm certain that a number of us (at least 3) will go to Wallaby's in Ames, Iowa to watch the game. They have the sports pack with Altitude, etc., as that's the same place I watched the ECAC final last year. I know that CAAAN group in Iowa was looking to drive to the game, but I will be not going this year (was there last year in Minny).

Edit: I talked to Trent at Welch Ave Station in Campustown (similar to Collegetown) and they do have the appropriate station and can show it tomorrow so we'll be there instead of Wallaby's (bad memories from last week's loss)!
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2006 05:11PM by Chris 02.

Date: March 24, 2006 03:23PM

Uncle Joe's, in Ithaca, is now confirmed. I'll shoot a PM to Hillel so that he can update the initial post.
Andy W.

Uncle Joe's Sports Bar
302 W Green St, Ithaca, NY
(607) 273-2662

Posted by: jaybert (---.cit.cornell.edu)
Date: March 24, 2006 04:17PM

sweet, i'll probably be there w/ a few people. my roommates are cheap so we only have the cheap cheap cable and get up to channel 24 :(

For the union game we went to Dinos...but there was exacttly 4 other people there, and we had to ask them to even give us the sound. they refused at first, but seeing how we + the other table were the only one in the restaurant and we were both there to watch the game, the manager decided to turn off the lovey-dovey music and turn on the game sounds.

andyw2100
Uncle Joe's, in Ithaca, is now confirmed. I'll shoot a PM to Hillel so that he can update the initial post.
Andy W.

Uncle Joe's Sports Bar
302 W Green St, Ithaca, NY
(607) 273-2662

Posted by: MINIteam8s (---.stny.res.rr.com)
Date: March 24, 2006 06:30PM

Thanks for confirming the Ithaca location. TW Binghamton is still on the fence...can't say if they found a channel yet (out of how many channels?) to run the game on for the Corning area. So we're hedging...may be able to watch on Risley TV or will end up at Uncle Joe's.

I was ready to drive 840 mi to Green Bay, but family convinced me otherwise twak

Posted by: cth95 (---.a-315.westelcom.com)
Date: March 24, 2006 06:35PM

You still have time. Do it!

Date: March 24, 2006 06:46PM

My Gen-XXers are still calling...to see if I'm really still home or left (with a screech of the tires) burnout

Posted by: Hillel Hoffmann (---.chesnh01.pa.comcast.net)
Date: March 24, 2006 08:50PM

Connecticut added (see above).

Posted by: RichH (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: March 24, 2006 11:10PM

Hillel Hoffmann
Connecticut added (see above).

I think the road's name is misspelled. According to the website, it should be 51-14 Shunpike Road, Cromwell, CT instead of Shinpike. If people are mapping online (like me), that makes a difference.

[www.rookiesbar.com]

Re: WHERE TO WATCH: DISH Network, too!
Posted by: mha (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: March 25, 2006 09:32PM

If you want to watch the games but have DISH Network instead of DirecTV, you're not as out-of-luck as this suggests!

Sunday's championship game is being picked up live by the following regional networks: Charter-St. Louis, CN8, Comcast Michigan, Comcast SportsNet West (Sacramento), Cox New England, Cox Oklahoma City, Cox Sports-LA, Cox-Tulsa, CSS (Comcast Sports SE), FSN North- Wisconsin and Mediacom Metro Sports Network. [This paragraph courtesy of Andy Noel.]

On DISH Network, you can watch Sunday's final on channel 409 or 410. (I believe you do need to have the Multi-Sport Pack, which I do, to get these.)

Does anyone know if Cavanaugh's in Philadelphia will be showing Sunday's game as well as today's?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2006 09:48PM by mha.

Posted by: Kyle Rose (---.krose.org)
Date: March 25, 2006 09:38PM

Boston on Sunday: we'll be back at the Sports Depot. It sounds like we'll have the back room again after tonight's 40+ strong showing. See you between 4:30 and 5.

Cheers,
Kyle

Posted by: lhayes (---.phil.east.verizon.net)
Date: March 25, 2006 09:49PM

Mark, yes, we'll be at Cavanaugh's in West Philly tomorrow at 5. They told us we'll get the private room again.

Re: WHERE TO WATCH: Directory of places showing CU-Wisconsin in regional final (updates needed)
Posted by: RedAR (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: March 25, 2006 10:23PM

We're on in NYC for Ship of Fools for Sunday. Arrive early, cheer loudly!

Let's Go Red!

Re: WHERE TO WATCH: Directory of places showing CU-Wisconsin in regional final (updates needed)
Posted by: Josh 03 (---.dover01.de.comcast.net)
Date: March 25, 2006 10:29PM

CU at Grand Slam in DC. People may be there watching George Mason if you get there early, but the back is reserved for hockey at 5. I plan to be there early watching the basketball and East Regional Final. Go Patriots! And BIG RED!
No cover charge.

Date: March 25, 2006 10:33PM

We just got home from the Statler - watching TW Channel 26. The bartender was fantastic. He turned the channel to 26 and put the volume up as soon as we got there to watch the Eastern Regional Hahvahd game and then the Big Red vs CC match up. He's off tomorrow, but we suspect that Sunday afternoon should be more of the same.

We have Adelphia at our Kuehka cottage and TW-Binghamton at home, but neither carried today's games even after multiple pleadings from us and threats to sik the eLynah Faithful email network on them. Let's raise a glass to Doug Logan, GM of TW-Syracuse!

It was great being able to high five our goals with other 'townies'.

LGR!!! Now to watch BU / BC ... BC just went up 2-0 ... wow!!!

Edit: Ooops ... we watching tape (I promised not to tell my husband)
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2006 10:58PM by miniteam8s.

Date: March 25, 2006 10:52PM

Lowlight of Philly viewing event: Due to unexpected late start, having to leave early to put child to bed and missing game-winning goal.

Highlight of Philly viewing event: Semi-incognito visit from Charlie Cook. Great guy.

See you tomorrow y'all.

Posted by: Jordan 04 (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: March 25, 2006 11:05PM

Hillel Hoffmann
Semi-incognito visit from Charlie Cook.

Does this simply mean he wasn't wearing a jersey with "Cornell" on the front and #7 on the back?

Join me in Westchester, NY
Posted by: Greenberg '97 (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: March 25, 2006 11:12PM

If I don't make it down to Ship of Fools tomorrow, I'll probably end up watching the game at the Sports Page in White Plains, NY. I've never actually watched a Cornell game there, but I have called several times before and they've always had the feed, whether on ESPN-U, Altitude, or whatever. I'll probably call to confirm before I go, but I fully expect it to be there.

Email me if you need more details.

-Mike Greenberg

Posted by: French Rage (---.washdc.dsl-w.verizon.net)
Date: March 25, 2006 11:14PM

For the DC area people, are there any plans in NoVa as opposed to DC?

03/26/05: UNH 3, Harvard 2
03/25/06: Maine 6, Harvard 1

Date: March 25, 2006 11:18PM

Jordan 04
Hillel Hoffmann
Semi-incognito visit from Charlie Cook.

Does this simply mean he wasn't wearing a jersey with "Cornell" on the front and #7 on the back?
Nah, it means the poor guy might've escaped unnoticed were it not for me blurting his name out or my son (who happened to be wearing his Phantoms sweater) worshipfully greeting his absolutely favorite hockey player in the universe. ("Pappa, can I borrow your camera phone???";)

Date: March 25, 2006 11:48PM

Hey Hillel, as Kyle said, you can mark that Boston is the same for Sunday too.

Re: WHERE TO WATCH: DISH Network, too!
Posted by: cbuckser (---.dsl.pltn13.pacbell.net)
Date: March 26, 2006 01:25AM

mha
On DISH Network, you can watch Sunday's final on channel 409 or 410. (I believe you do need to have the Multi-Sport Pack, which I do, to get these.)
Dish Network will carry the Fox Sports Net North - Wisconsin feed on channel 449. You might not need the Multi-Sport Pack to watch on that channel. Those with the America's Top 180 package can watch on ESPNU (channel 148).

Also, please consider the private viewing at my Pleasant Hill, CA home confirmed for Sunday's Cornell-Wisconsin game.

Posted by: MCH '94 (---.il-chicago0.sa.earthlink.net)
Date: March 26, 2006 02:50AM

Anything going on for Sunday's game in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area (preferrably in the Eastern metro)?

Posted by: Josh 03 (---.dover01.de.comcast.net)
Date: March 26, 2006 03:10AM

Can't make the trek across the river? No there aren't NoVa plans! DC area people will be in DC (Grand Slam Sports Bar).

French Rage
For the DC area people, are there any plans in NoVa as opposed to DC?

Posted by: The Rancor (---.mia.bellsouth.net)
Date: March 26, 2006 08:51AM

is there a replay?

Date: March 26, 2006 11:02AM

Northern NJ location added (see above).

Date: March 26, 2006 11:26AM

I just confirmed Uncle Joe's in Ithaca for today. Will PM Hillel.
Andy W.

Date: March 26, 2006 01:59PM

Mike Greenberg just notified me that that ESPNU (DirecTV channel 609) also is set to broadcast today's CU-UW game live. That should make things even easier when it comes to arranging sports bars.

Date: March 26, 2006 02:11PM

As I just said on the tv thread :)

--------------

Shouldn't be hard to find today's game at all. There's only two games today, and they don't overlap (hopefully), so they're each on about every channel that picks up NCAA hockey.

Here's the listings:
[www.collegehockeynews.com]
(this doesn't mention ESPNU, but you can add them to about every game).

Posted by: HpyGlmore2-05 (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: March 26, 2006 03:14PM

For Boston/MA area, the game is showing on Channel 8 (regular cable) at 5:30.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2006 03:40PM by HpyGlmore2-05.

Re: Harrisburg area
Posted by: that loud guy with the hair (---.hrbgpa.east.verizon.net)
Date: March 26, 2006 03:43PM

Legends Sports Bar at the Harrisburg West Holiday Inn carries ESPN U so I'll be there watching the game. It's on the Carlisle Pike. Anyone in the area feel free to join me there.

Posted by: Chris 02 (---.icsincorporated.com)
Date: March 26, 2006 10:09PM

Hell of a game...

Posted by: David Harding (---.dsl.emhril.ameritech.net)
Date: March 26, 2006 10:22PM

Thanks, Hillel, for maintaining this thread.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login