Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Jell-O Mold
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Jersey Question

Posted by cdc 
Jersey Question
Posted by: cdc (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: March 12, 2006 04:55PM

Hey all,

first time post, so please forgive the errors.

My wife is a big CU fan and wants to get a jersey with #31 on it before McKee takes off and I intend to suprise her with one. From being at lynah constantly, I notice people have either very nice, legit jerseys, or really crappy ones.

Can anyone tell me how to get a hold of the quality jerseys that will have the name and number put on? I don't know which company to go through.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Re: Jersey Question
Posted by: Liz '05 (---.pn.at.cox.net)
Date: March 12, 2006 04:59PM

You might be out of luck, cdc. I believe the McKees get all of their son's jerseys.

The quality (aka game-worn) jerseys are bought through the Teagle issue room. I think they're sold out this season, so you'll have to wait until about November for next season's to go on sale.

Nameplates can be purchased locally at PSP (or, presumably, any similar shop anywhere else).

Posted by: DeltaOne81 (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date: March 12, 2006 05:01PM

For non-game-worn but nice jerseys, Google for Koronis.

Posted by: David Harding (---.dsl.emhril.ameritech.net)
Date: March 12, 2006 05:26PM

Yours is a frequently asked question. Here is standard answer: [www.elynah.com]

The previous year's jerseys are made available after the new year's jersys arrive and have all the appropriate stuff sewn on. In the last few years there has been enough chatter here that when the jerseys were released, they went quickly. [elf.elynah.com]

Posted by: RichH (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: March 12, 2006 05:44PM

DeltaOne81
For non-game-worn but nice jerseys, Google for Koronis.

I'll second this. The Koronis replicas are accurate and quite nice quality. You can get name/numbers put on by many pro shops. If you are convenient to Ithaca, Perfect Screen Printers are quite used to it for CU jerseys.

You don't have to get game worns to have a nice jersey to wear to games.

Posted by: cdc (---.arts.cornell.edu)
Date: March 13, 2006 02:53PM

This was exactly what i was looking for. Thanks for all the help.

cdc

Posted by: Kyle Rose (---.cmbrmaks.akamai.com)
Date: March 13, 2006 03:04PM

Does someone here have a Koronis jersey he or she could take a few pictures of? Since game-worn jerseys are becoming hotter by the year, I'd be willing to get replicas as gifts for others, but only if they're actually nice. I'm particularly interested in how the various stripes are implemented, and the stitching in the shoulders. Most replica jerseys look pretty cheap when viewed close up.

Personally, I'd rather put in an order with the team and get official (but unworn) jerseys at whatever cost Cornell gets them at plus whatever markup they find appropriate. But I doubt the issue room wants to get into the business of supply chain management. :)

Thanks,
Kyle

Posted by: billhoward (---.union01.nj.comcast.net)
Date: March 13, 2006 03:06PM

You know, every time I see that subject line, I forget it's about used uniforms and think it's a big hair question.

BTW, saw a T-shirt at Lynah or Schoellkopf Saturday;

JERSEY GIRL
Not a Tramp
[edit: or (I forget which)]
Not Trash
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2006 03:58PM by billhoward.

Posted by: Dianne 99 (---.atgi.net)
Date: March 13, 2006 03:53PM

Here's a picture of three Koronis jerseys (modeled by me, andrea, and jy3). I don't have any close-ups of mine, but I can take some when I get home tonight if you want more detail. I could also attach a higher resolution version of this picture if that would help. This is the best I can do from work.

Date: March 13, 2006 04:02PM

Dianne 99
Here's a picture of three Koronis jerseys (modeled by me, andrea, and jy3). I don't have any close-ups of mine, but I can take some when I get home tonight if you want more detail. I could also attach a higher resolution version of this picture if that would help. This is the best I can do from work.
From what I can tell, I think I've seen these, but I'll take a closer look on Friday. Thanks much!

Kyle

Posted by: Dpperk29 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: March 13, 2006 04:06PM

the biggest difference I have seen with the Koronis Jerseys is that the stripes are too large. and, they lack the fight strap. I do not know about the shoulder stitching though.

Date: March 13, 2006 04:19PM

Dpperk29
the biggest difference I have seen with the Koronis Jerseys is that the stripes are too large. and, they lack the fight strap. I do not know about the shoulder stitching though.
At least from a distance, the Koronis ones look decent. The old air-conditioned variety I bought back in '96 (some of you know what I'm talking about!) are pretty awful, near or far. yark I keep mine hanging in a window now because you can't really get closer than 30 feet from it. :)

Kyle

Posted by: HeafDog (---.hbo.com)
Date: March 13, 2006 04:22PM

RichH
If you are convenient to Ithaca, Perfect Screen Printers are quite used to it for CU jerseys.

Heck, you don't even have to be near Ithaca. I put my jersey in an envelope and mailed it to Perfect Screen Printers, along with a letter describing what I wanted on the jersey. Everything went fine, both times I did it (although I think the numbers they put on the sleeves might be the wrong size). I didn't have to work it out over the phone with them before sending it in, either.

Address info:

PSP Unlimited/Perfect Screen
(607) 272-0099
245 Cherry St
Ithaca, NY 14850

Posted by: RichH (---.cttel.net)
Date: March 13, 2006 04:27PM

krose
At least from a distance, the Koronis ones look decent. The old air-conditioned variety I bought back in '96 (some of you know what I'm talking about!) are pretty awful, near or far. yark I keep mine hanging in a window now because you can't really get closer than 30 feet from it. :)
And some of us still wear those to games because of superstition and tradition. At least the stitching is good. The A/C versions are better than the previous version: the thin, shiney ones with the screened letters that turn pink.

Posted by: DeltaOne81 (---.raytheon.com)
Date: March 13, 2006 04:55PM

krose
Does someone here have a Koronis jersey he or she could take a few pictures of? Since game-worn jerseys are becoming hotter by the year, I'd be willing to get replicas as gifts for others, but only if they're actually nice. I'm particularly interested in how the various stripes are implemented, and the stitching in the shoulders. Most replica jerseys look pretty cheap when viewed close up.

You can find Emily and I on Friday too. Hers is a Koronis jersey.

FYI, you can't order it through the issue room, but I'm pretty sure what the campus store sells are Koronis.

Date: March 13, 2006 05:08PM

DeltaOne81
FYI, you can't order it through the issue room, but I'm pretty sure what the campus store sells are Koronis.
No, I was referring to buying official jerseys through the issue room at the same time the team makes their own order. They won't be game worn, but at least they'll be the genuine thing.

Kyle

Posted by: jtwcornell91 (---.loyno.edu)
Date: March 13, 2006 06:04PM

RichH
krose
And some of us still wear those to games because of superstition and tradition. At least the stitching is good. The A/C versions are better than the previous version: the thin, shiney ones with the screened letters that turn pink.

I've got one of those that I still wear to college (and some pro) games that Cornell's not in. In any event, all of these are vastly superior to the Big Red Wings jerseys that PSP was selling for a while that had the wrong color sleeves on the home jersey (and incorrect stripe placement on the away ones).

Enjoy the latest hockey geek tools at [www.elynah.com]

Posted by: jaybert (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: March 13, 2006 06:39PM

Speaking of which...I remember them saying that McKee's parents buy his game-worn jerseys to be auctioned off each year.

Do you all by chance know how much they've gone for?

Posted by: Dianne 99 (---.atgi.net)
Date: March 14, 2006 11:24AM

Okay, here are some close-up shots of the front and the back.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.raytheon.com)
Date: March 14, 2006 11:36AM

billhoward
You know, every time I see that subject line, I forget it's about used uniforms and think it's a big hair question.

The ultimate Jersey question is, "what exit"?

Date: March 14, 2006 11:44AM

Dianne 99
Okay, here are some close-up shots of the front and the back.
Thanks Dianne.

With all due respect to Rich, it looks a lot better than the A/C variety, but the stripe around the waist is still too big, and sewn together from separate pieces instead of being a single piece woven in two colors... and the seams around the shoulders are clearly single-stitched.

Yes, I'm anal, but mainly because I don't want the recipients to think I'm cheap. :) I'm going to talk to Bill Reynolds after the season is over and see if he would be willing to (and is able to) order extra sweaters when the team makes their order.

Thanks,
Kyle

Posted by: RatushnyFan (---.rbccm.com)
Date: March 14, 2006 11:49AM

krose
I'm going to talk to Bill Reynolds after the season is over and see if he would be willing to (and is able to) order extra sweaters when the team makes their order.
Cool. Let me know. I'll order as well. Could be a profit center for them!! You'd think it wouldn't be this hard to get a real jersey.

Date: March 14, 2006 12:29PM

krose
Yes, I'm anal, but mainly because I don't want the recipients to think I'm cheap. :)

There's a middle ground between being cheap and spending *way* too much money ;) . Depends on the recipient though I 'spose.

Date: March 14, 2006 12:42PM

DeltaOne81
There's a middle ground between being cheap and spending *way* too much money ;) . Depends on the recipient though I 'spose.
My guess, though, is that the official sweaters really are only about $125, which is, what, twice as much as the Koronis ones? I'd rather be 2-competitive on price and get the real thing. If they were $500, I'd agree with you.

Kyle

Date: March 14, 2006 12:58PM

krose
With all due respect to Rich, it looks a lot better than the A/C variety, but the stripe around the waist is still too big, and sewn together from separate pieces instead of being a single piece woven in two colors... and the seams around the shoulders are clearly single-stitched.

No offense taken; it's all personal preference anyway. These are fan replicas after all, but IMO, they are the best fan replicas that have ever been put out. Similar differences exist between the NHL replicas and NHL authentics when it comes down to details like the stitching (shoulders & elbows), fight straps, cresting quality, etc (thus the $100 typical price difference). For many people the replicas should do the job. And they're accurate, unlike the Big Red Wings ones that JTW referenced.

As for the stripe, the width on the gamers has varied greatly over the years. Circa 1994-1996, the stripe was even wider than the one on these replicas. The Bauers they wor around 1999 had a very thin stripe, and the current versions split the difference. Also varying are the aspect ratio of the lettering of the "CORNELL". Early '90s had short and squat lettering, late '90s had very tall and thin lettering, and the 'aughts brought a tall, bold, and detached font. The degree of the serifs (notably on the C) has also changed.

For a good illustration of all those evolutionary changes, compare the 3 pictures on TBRW's front page. You can really see the stripe width on the Elliott photo.

Date: March 14, 2006 01:31PM

krose
DeltaOne81
My guess, though, is that the official sweaters really are only about $125, which is, what, twice as much as the Koronis ones? I'd rather be 2-competitive on price and get the real thing. If they were $500, I'd agree with you.

Kyle

Either you haven't bought a jersey in a while, or your inflation calculations are stuck in the 80s sometime ;)

[www.koronisjerseys.com]

So, if you can get a official one for $125, um, yeah, go for it ;). But I wouldn't be surprised if they were easily $200 or very possibly significantly more. If you could get them at all, that is.

* Manufactured in hockey conscious Minnesota, USA
* Exact replicas of school's on-ice jerseys
* Custom made to order to ensure the most current team logo and colors
* Tackle twill front logo with embroidered shoulder logo where applicable
* Heavy-duty 150 Denier Polyester Mesh or 100% Polyester Double Knit materials for durability

Date: March 14, 2006 02:10PM

DeltaOne81
Either you haven't bought a jersey in a while, or your inflation calculations are stuck in the 80s sometime ;)
Or, I paid only $100 for each of my game-worn jerseys 2 and 3 years ago, and I find it hard to believe Athletics would sell anything below cost. :) It's highly likely the AD simply gets a volume discount on them, and doesn't pay the conspicuous consumer premium.

Cheers,
Kyle

Date: March 14, 2006 02:23PM

krose
DeltaOne81
Or, I paid only $100 for each of my game-worn jerseys 2 and 3 years ago, and I find it hard to believe Athletics would sell anything below cost. :) It's highly likely the AD simply gets a volume discount on them, and doesn't pay the conspicuous consumer premium.

Cheers,
Kyle

A distinct possibility. Although for game worn jerseys I dunno if there's such a thing as 'cost'. They bought them to be worn. Anything they get by reselling is gravy (and plenty of it).

But you *did* say...

My guess, though, is that the official sweaters really are only about $125, which is, what, twice as much as the Koronis ones?

Which was the main point of my saying that estimating a replica jersey at $60 is probably 80s pricing ;)

Date: March 14, 2006 02:37PM

DeltaOne81
A distinct possibility. Although for game worn jerseys I dunno if there's such a thing as 'cost'. They bought them to be worn. Anything they get by reselling is gravy (and plenty of it).
That's very true. It's possible they cost a lot more, but for some reason I doubt it: the actual cost of materials, paying some Chinese sweatshop employees a pittance to sew these things together, plus the cost of shipping them over here on the slow boat, is probably on the order of $10, if that.

For replicas, it's probably even cheaper because the materials are much shoddier and the sewing much simpler. Probably $115 of that $119.95 is pure profit, which they are able to get from you because you want their exclusive branding: the big arched "CORNELL" on the front and the relatively accurate look.

Which was the main point of my saying that estimating a replica jersey at $60 is probably 80s pricing ;)
It's a niche market: you can get replica Rangers jerseys for about $70, but for a smaller market they can probably command more.

Cheers,
Kyle

Posted by: Winnabago (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: March 14, 2006 03:15PM

I have a simple question after reading all of this. Do the blanks from Bauer or Nike come with the Cornell lettering already, or does PSP of Ithaca do this for them as well? If so, then a blank must be available for 'stitch on demand' or some similar program. There are so many custom blanks covering so many D1/D3/ECHL/etc. teams in the nation, perhaps there is a stockpile somewhere?

I guess I'm wondering how far back into the supply chain one can go to get that accurate weight.

I suppose if they gave me enough red and white thread, I could make my own ...whistle

Posted by: CowbellGuy (Moderator)
Date: March 14, 2006 03:19PM

PSP has nothing to do with the stuff the team wears. Also, keep in mind that until a few years ago, these things would sit up in Teagle's attic for years with lots of other game-used gear until someone asked to see them. That $100 price tag was probably some arbitrary number they came up with to help recover some of the cost. This mad rush for every available jersey is a very new phenomenon, and they probably just raised the price this year to see what the market would bear. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's $150 next year.

Date: March 14, 2006 03:31PM

CowbellGuy
PSP has nothing to do with the stuff the team wears. Also, keep in mind that until a few years ago, these things would sit up in Teagle's attic for years with lots of other game-used gear until someone asked to see them. That $100 price tag was probably some arbitrary number they came up with to help recover some of the cost. This mad rush for every available jersey is a very new phenomenon, and they probably just raised the price this year to see what the market would bear. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's $150 next year.

Does Teagle have an attic? I've seen the tunnel.:-)

Actually, that answers my question. Does anyone know offhand then who they are ordered from? If it is actually now Nike that handles the entire process, is there a division within the company for such things? They probably consider it a nusaince inherited from Bauer, but that's just my unsubstantiated theory.

Date: March 14, 2006 04:28PM

CowbellGuy

If I told you they used to go for $35 ten years ago, would anyone be mad? I'm sure even then, they were amazed they could get that much for what they considered to be smelly trash. I'm wondering if they used to sell them at the Athletics Sale in the spring, which is basically the "get rid of all the broken/used athletic gear" garage sale. I got some nice football jerseys there for like $10 several years ago.

By '98, the charge had gone up to $80 and has kept going up, like they want to see how far we'll go. But can you blame them? The recent eLynah habit of hyping the craze and creating a stampede each fall hasn't helped. I also blame Allen Iverson and hip-hop stars. And the kids these days...what with their blogs, XBoxes, and shoes with wheels built in 'em. *shakes cane and hobbles away mumbling incoherently*

Age wouldn't be surprised at $150, and I wouldn't be surprised if they changed the entire method that people could buy them.

Date: March 14, 2006 06:13PM

RichH
I'm wondering if they used to sell them at the Athletics Sale in the spring, which is basically the "get rid of all the broken/used athletic gear" garage sale.
Yes. I know people who got jerseys this way back in the day. I always seemed to be the last one to hear about the sale, though: usually, the day after when people were sporting their new old jerseys. :P

*shakes cane and hobbles away mumbling incoherently*
LOL, you geezer.

Slightly OT: every time someone picks on kids wearing heelies, I say, "Wow, I wish they made heelies in my size." Am I the only 30 year old who thinks they're kind of neat?

Age wouldn't be surprised at $150, and I wouldn't be surprised if they changed the entire method that people could buy them.
They probably will, considering what happened this year. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up at auction.

While it's the "market correct" action for them to take, it's probably too bad that the people who buy them will be the ones least likely actually to wear them, much less to actual games. But, IMO, all the more reason for quality replicas and low-cost blanks to be made available.

Kyle

Date: March 14, 2006 06:32PM

krose
Slightly OT: every time someone picks on kids wearing heelies, I say, "Wow, I wish they made heelies in my size." Am I the only 30 year old who thinks they're kind of neat?

Well, that's why I'm upset at them. Sheer jealousy. Why didn't they exist when we were that age? We all dreamed about them. I only realized they existed a few weeks ago when I was in Target and every person under the age of 15 was zinging and swerving all over the place. They're called heelies?? *sigh* there are moments in every person's life when they realize how out of touch they are with the young folk. That's one for me. If the kids start getting personal jet-packs I'm really gonna be pissed.

They probably will, considering what happened this year. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up at auction.
Well, I didn't want to say the a-word and give someone the idea, but that's what I was getting at.

While it's the "market correct" action for them to take, it's probably too bad that the people who buy them will be the ones least likely actually to wear them, much less to actual games. But, IMO, all the more reason for quality replicas and low-cost blanks to be made available.
I couldn't agree more.

Posted by: LynahFaithfulS (---.nys.biz.rr.com)
Date: March 15, 2006 03:04PM

just FYI, while i am by no means an expert (i.e. correct me if i'm wrong), it appears to me the koronis jersey from the the koronis website [www.koronisjerseys.com] ($119.95 + tax, i assume--it doesn't say, +$9 s/h) is the *same* as the koronis available at the cornell store [csop.cbs.cornell.edu] ($89.95 + tax + $7 s/h)...

ok anyway...i just read through this whole thread, and all those linked within it. (probably not the best use of my time, but you all understand, right? :-P) so i don't think i am repeating any already answered questions...

1. while there are many opinions on putting names on game worn jerseys, what is the general feeling of putting a name (and #) on a cornell-store-purchased-koronis jersey? (while i would love to get a game worn, i am 6+ inches shorter than the shortest player on the team)

2. does the team get new jerseys every year just so they are nice and clean?

3. the koronis is the correct CU stripe color etc. (i.e. not the red wings) right?

wow. i use a lot of parentheses (that's because i like 'em :-P)
thanks!

p.s. [totally OT] age, i LOVE the spelling guide

Posted by: Will (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: March 15, 2006 03:08PM

LynahFaithfulS
1. while there are many opinions on putting names on game worn jerseys, what is the general feeling of putting a name (and #) on a cornell-store-purchased-koronis jersey? (while i would love to get a game worn, i am 6+ inches shorter than the shortest player on the team)[/quote.
Personally, I say, knock yourself out.

2. does the team get new jerseys every year just so they are nice and clean?
Yup. Each player gets a brand new white home and red away jersey each year. They hope to get the jerseys in time for the first game, but they don't always arrive on time, so sometimes they start the season with the previous year's jerseys. Once the new ones arrive, the old ones go on sale. I should also mention that I believe the namplates get transferred from the old jerseys to the new ones each year, so the old jerseys on sale don't have the nameplates.

Posted by: TShen (---.hsd1.va.comcast.net)
Date: March 15, 2006 08:05PM

RatushnyFan
krose
I'm going to talk to Bill Reynolds after the season is over and see if he would be willing to (and is able to) order extra sweaters when the team makes their order.
Cool. Let me know. I'll order as well. Could be a profit center for them!! You'd think it wouldn't be this hard to get a real jersey.

Well, Cornell has a purchasing department(http://www.purchasing.cornell.edu/Policies.cfm). If purchasing in academia is the same as the private sector, your request is probably easier said than done.

Posted by: atb9 (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: March 15, 2006 08:32PM

1. Underpants
2. ?
3. Profit!

I need a real jersey.

Posted by: jtwcornell91 (---.no.no.cox.net)
Date: March 16, 2006 09:14AM

atb9
1. Underpants
2. ?
3. Profit!

I need a real jersey.

I blame you for allowing the phrase "game-worn underpants" to enter my mind, which should never happen! :-( And now everyone else can blame me. worry

Enjoy the latest hockey geek tools at [www.elynah.com]

Date: March 16, 2006 10:14AM

TShen
RatushnyFan
krose

Well, Cornell has a purchasing department(http://www.purchasing.cornell.edu/Policies.cfm). If purchasing in academia is the same as the private sector, your request is probably easier said than done.

I can see this all ending in a big legal mess. The campus store doesn't want athletics competing with their sales, athletics isn't licenced to use the cornell brand for profit, and in the end they have to start shredding the uniforms after the last game so they don't accidentally end up on ebay. Then you'll see holograms and RFID tags stiched into the sleeves, athletics signing a sweater-lease agreement with Nike, and licence police at Lynah checking anyone walking in with a red shirt. I can see it now, think of an iTunes for clothing. Maybe we are walking on shaky ground with all this purchasing talk.

Someone tell me my paranoia is unfounded...please.

Posted by: KeithK (---.external.lmco.com)
Date: March 16, 2006 12:45PM

I cannot imagine your scenario coming to pass. There is no way that Corenll Athletics is going to get into legal problems with the Conall campus store. They both report to the same people. The administration is unlikely to tell Athletics to pass up an easy revenue stream, however small it may be in the grand scheme of things. Besides, it's not like the campus store's profitability is based on their jersey sales.

Posted by: LynahFaithfulS (---.nys.biz.rr.com)
Date: March 16, 2006 08:09PM

KeithK
Besides, it's not like the campus store's profitability is based on their jersey sales.
no, but hockey stuff in general apparently is big in bringing in some revenue under the "cornell sports" category!?! (not that i'm surprised...i just find their categories funny. and thus decided to share :-) ) [csop.cbs.cornell.edu]

CU jersey collectible
Posted by: Hillel Hoffmann (---.usb.temple.edu)
Date: January 16, 2007 09:45AM

[OK, sorry to dredge up an ancient thread and twist it into a shameless plug.]

A very cool Cornell hockey jersey is going to be auctioned at our annual "Welcome to Philly" event at Citizens Bank Ballpark in Philadelphia this Saturday night (1/20): a Cornell hockey jersey signed by the entire 2006-07 team (as well as a stick signed by the team).

We're also auctioning a Philadelphia Wings jersey and stick signed by former Cornell lax star (and Ivy POY/NLL ROY) Sean Greenhalgh '05...and tons of other stuff from Eagles tix to weekly beach rentals -- all to benefit the Cornell Club of Greater Philadelphia's scholarship fund.

It's a great party, highlighted by behind-the-scenes stadium tours, good food, and more. So please register today and come, particularly those of you who'll be in Philly for the annual CACO meeting.

To register, get more info, or see who's among the hundreds of people coming, go to [alumni.cornell.edu]

Re: CU jersey collectible
Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: January 16, 2007 02:53PM

Hillel Hoffmann
[OK, sorry to dredge up an ancient thread and twist it into a shameless plug.]

A very cool Cornell hockey jersey is going to be auctioned at our annual "Welcome to Philly" event at Citizens Bank Ballpark in Philadelphia this Saturday night (1/20): a Cornell hockey jersey signed by the entire 2006-07 team (as well as a stick signed by the team).

We're also auctioning a Philadelphia Wings jersey and stick signed by former Cornell lax star (and Ivy POY/NLL ROY) Sean Greenhalgh '05...and tons of other stuff from Eagles tix to weekly beach rentals -- all to benefit the Cornell Club of Greater Philadelphia's scholarship fund.

It's a great party, highlighted by behind-the-scenes stadium tours, good food, and more. So please register today and come, particularly those of you who'll be in Philly for the annual CACO meeting.

To register, get more info, or see who's among the hundreds of people coming, go to [alumni.cornell.edu]
OK:
So I don't really believe you're sorry:`-(, but for those of us not in Philly, is there a reason to know you have a jersey to auction? When I go to the website I don't see a way to bid. Can I?

Re: CU jersey collectible
Posted by: Hillel Hoffmann (---.usb.temple.edu)
Date: January 16, 2007 04:03PM

Jim Hyla
For those of us not in Philly, is there a reason to know you have a jersey to auction? When I go to the website I don't see a way to bid. Can I?
I post these shameless plugs here because hundreds of Cornell alumni (including many non-Philly eLynah folks from as far away as California) will be in Philadelphia this weekend for the annual midwinter meeting of the Cornell Association of Class Officers. In addition, lots of Cornell people drove to this event from pretty far away last year.

Yup, you can't bid online or even see a list of items. However, if there's something I've mentioned that you'd like to bid for, we can make arrangements. Just send me a private message. It's for a good cause.

Here's a picture of last year's winner of the auction for the Cornell jersey autographed by the 2005-06 team:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login