Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Spittoon
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Quinnipiac/Princeton roll call

Posted by Will 
Quinnipiac/Princeton roll call
Posted by: Will (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: January 12, 2006 09:13PM

I plan to be at both games, though I technically don't have a Princeton ticket yet. Let's hope that, like in past years, SRO continues to not be a problem. I expect to be traveling alone for most of the weekend, since I'll be staying at my parents' house in north Jersey in between the games.

Re: Quinnipiac/Princeton roll call
Posted by: nr53 (---.ewndsr01.nj.comcast.net)
Date: January 12, 2006 09:33PM

i had thought about going to the quinnipiac game, but my friends backed out so i won't be there. 14 of us will be at princeton though, can't wait:-)

Posted by: ebilmes (---.37.19.224.adsl.snet.net)
Date: January 12, 2006 10:14PM

In a stroke of poor planning, the CT Regional Band festival is this weekend. So I won't be able to make what would otherwise be the shortest trip of the year to see Cornell.

Posted by: PinkyGen (---.DATANET.NYU.EDU)
Date: January 12, 2006 10:30PM

I plan on being down there, my sister goes to Princeton. Unfortunately, that means she'll be cheering for the Tigers. But maybe I can convert her.

Posted by: Will (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: January 12, 2006 10:34PM

PinkyGen
I plan on being down there, my sister goes to Princeton. Unfortunately, that means she'll be cheering for the Tigers. But maybe I can convert her.

So she'll be the one. :-P

Posted by: Beeeej (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: January 12, 2006 10:55PM

Me plus one for Princeton.

Beeeej

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: ugarte (---.nycmny.east.verizon.net)
Date: January 12, 2006 11:10PM

Me plus one for Princeton. Not with Beeeej.

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: January 12, 2006 11:23PM

Princeton, probably with a few other people. Maybe Yale too.

Posted by: PinkyGen (---.DATANET.NYU.EDU)
Date: January 13, 2006 12:08AM

Will
PinkyGen

So she'll be the one. :-P

The only reason she's going is because I'm dragging her. She's a senior, and has never once been in Hobey Baker Rink.

Posted by: JDeafv (---.howard01.md.comcast.net)
Date: January 13, 2006 12:32AM

Kate and I will be up at Princeton. We're visiting with family on the weekend, so we're not making it up to New Haven.

Have a good trip, and we'll see everyone in NJ.

LGR!

Posted by: HeafDog (---.ny325.east.verizon.net)
Date: January 13, 2006 01:02AM

3 at Q, and 4 or 5 at Hobey Baker. Hope everyone's ready to be loud. And obnoxious, too, for good measure.

Oh, and I'll try to have some brewskis on the 5pm train Friday afternoon (and I don't even drink that much!). Come find us if you want to pre-game.

Posted by: evilnaturedrobot (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: January 13, 2006 02:16AM

I will be at Q, along with 4-6 other people.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2006 12:48PM by evilnaturedrobot.

Posted by: Cactus12 (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: January 13, 2006 03:14AM

2 of us for Q@ingalls, anyone else buy tix through quinnipiac?

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.airproducts.com)
Date: January 13, 2006 07:56AM

I'll be at Princeton as will Jeff Leinbach ('95?).
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2006 07:56AM by Jeff Hopkins '82.

Posted by: Al DeFlorio (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: January 13, 2006 08:18AM

Cactus12
2 of us for Q@ingalls, anyone else buy tix through quinnipiac?
Yep. I'll be there with six (representing classes of '65, '67, '68, '69), and we're meeting Bill Howard ('74) and his son.

Posted by: Killer (---.fidelity.com)
Date: January 13, 2006 08:50AM

I'll be at Q with 2 friends. But no Little Killer, she's skiing in VT for the long weekend.

Alas, Princeton is a bit of a haul, so we won't be making that one.

Posted by: dss28 (---.ny325.east.verizon.net)
Date: January 13, 2006 08:54AM

Me plus three at Q

Posted by: heykb (131.249.12.---)
Date: January 13, 2006 09:04AM

I'll be at Princeton with 2 others.

We'll be at tonight's Penn-CU basketball game too, since that's 20 minutes away, as opposed to several hours to get to Q for hockey.

Karl Barth '77

Princetonian willing to sell 2 good seats
Posted by: Doug (12.146.190.---)
Date: January 13, 2006 11:54AM

On the glass at the blue line - across the ice from the most obnoxious band in the Ivy League.

$50 or best offer.

Posted by: A-ron (---.kpf.com)
Date: January 13, 2006 12:28PM

I'll be there with my parents...not sure why my Mom is coming since she's never been interested in sports before, but I'll make sure to tell her when to be loud. We can still chant "Princeton's in NJ," right? My parents live in NJ and still don't understand why that's funny...I guess I'll have to "come see for myself."

Posted by: Trotsky (---.raytheon.com)
Date: January 13, 2006 01:04PM

We're debating about Princeton, which almost certainly means no, but if we're there, know in advance that Bonni and I have no problem with people screaming "sucks" next to our daughters.

Posted by: Alyssa '05 (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: January 13, 2006 01:25PM

I'm bringing my parents to Quinnipiac tonight...LGR!!!

Posted by: drs48 (---.phlapa.east.verizon.net)
Date: January 13, 2006 03:08PM

me there with four including wife who doesn't quite get it......and daughter '04 and male friend both up from DC for the game.....Go Red !!!!

Posted by: PEL84 (66.246.102.---)
Date: January 13, 2006 03:31PM

Block of 16 Cornell fans (2 alums and 14 hockey hostages who now love Cornell) at the Princeton game, north side near blue line on the potty end. We'll all be wearing our red. Word has it that 1 or 2 Princeton fans might show up. Should be a fun home-game-away-from-home. My six year old daughter just loves screaming "it's all your fault..." Hopefully she'll get plenty of opportunities Sat. night.

After going to numerous Princeton games every year for the past decade (hey, at least they're local) I can honestly say the Princeton student fanbase is non-existent; the few folks who show up are usually local residents looking for something fun -- but very quiet -- to do on a weekend with the kids. Hope the parents bring their earplugs!

LGR!

Posted by: DeltaOne81 (---.adsl.snet.net)
Date: January 13, 2006 05:09PM

I'll be at QU and Princeton... leaving for Quinnipiac now with my gf and parents.

Will be at Princeton tomorrow night with my gf and her parents (her dad's a Princeton alum, so shhhhh ;) ). This Ct/NJ weekend works out well for me though.

Posted by: Hillel Hoffmann (---.usb.temple.edu)
Date: January 13, 2006 05:33PM

I'll be at Princeton with former Cornell Chronicle editor (and mensch) Mark Eyerly, who misses Cornell hockey much -- and who would no doubt dig meeting his former Cornell News Service comrades if they're out there.

Posted by: billhoward (---.union01.nj.comcast.net)
Date: January 14, 2006 01:16AM

We made Quinnipiac @ Yale Friday and we'll be at Princeton Saturday with family and friends including a Princeton family and a couple Westfield HS (NJ) players. Hillel, having missed you at the Cornell-Duke lax game at Princeton, I promise I'll look you up at the Princeton hockey game ... and if we miss then, for sure at the Cornel bacchanal in Phildelphia next month. We plan a pre-game, 5 pm dinner, at JJ Winberies. I'll be wearing jeans and a red shirt. That should really make it easy.

Posted by: MattShaf (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: January 14, 2006 09:57AM

Hope to see y'all at the Princeton game tonite with friend Bob Nahmias ('97) of Philly fame.....Depending upon whether former CU hockey standout Ari Chopra can make the game I might even have an extra pair of tickets.

Posted by: Beeeej (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: January 14, 2006 12:45PM

Dude, I totally remember Ari Chopra. I thought he actually did pretty well in his Red/White game, but unfortunately as a walk-on you probably have to score seventeen goals and feed the masses with a small bag of Gummi Fish in order to get Coach Schafer's attention.

Beeeej

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: billhoward (---.union01.nj.comcast.net)
Date: January 14, 2006 01:03PM

Trotsky
We're debating about Princeton, which almost certainly means no, but if we're there, know in advance that Bonni and I have no problem with people screaming "sucks" next to our daughters.
With the acoustics at Ingalls or at Baker - heck, at any rink - our kids don't hear "sucks" as "sucks." Plus "sucks" has been divorced from its original meaning through repetition. Almost as much as joystick.

Re: Westfield HS
Posted by: Rich S (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: January 15, 2006 12:35AM

Bill,

Just curious...which kids from Westfield do you know? I've coached against that team the past two seasons.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login