Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Spittoon
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

watching the Quinnipiac game in _ _ _

Posted by Ben Rocky '04 
watching the Quinnipiac game in _ _ _
Posted by: Ben Rocky '04 (---.hyatsv01.md.comcast.net)
Date: November 30, 2005 10:21AM

Here in DC, we have a place..... but I have friends in Seattle and L.A. looking for places to watch Saturday's game. Are their any plans that anyone knows about that I could pass along?

Re: watching the Quinnipiac game in South Texas
Posted by: jtwcornell91 (---.rgv.res.rr.com)
Date: November 30, 2005 11:02AM

I'm separated from my dish (which is back in New Orleans) but managed to find someone's DirecTV service to borrow here in Brownsville, TX. But I presume if anyone else were actually down here I'd know it.

Enjoy the latest hockey geek tools at [www.elynah.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2005 11:02AM by jtwcornell91.

Re: watching the Quinnipiac game in _ _ _
Posted by: RichH (---.chvlva.adelphia.net)
Date: November 30, 2005 11:07AM

Well, I was very up for finding a sports bar here in Blacksburg, VA to put it on...until I found out that the stoopid ACC Championship football game is happening the very same night. I'll ask around if I could pretty please have one TV in a corner far away from the Hokie worship turned to a humble hockey game, but I'm not very hopeful.

Like JTW, I don't think there's anyone in SW Virginia, but I'll post what I find out anyway.

Posted by: DeltaOne81 (---.raytheon.com)
Date: November 30, 2005 11:07AM

FYI, anyone's looking for a place, NESN is channel 623 on DirecTV, so ask a bar to see if they get that (I would hope they do). Just don't ask during a Bruins or Celts game or else it'll be blacked out.

Posted by: Josh 03 (---.rtp.epa.gov)
Date: November 30, 2005 11:09AM

Is DC not only the capital of the nation, but also of Faithful Alumni? Seems like we can more than compete with NYC and Boston. The fact that our partners don't demand a $40 tab per person like SoF helps.

Re: watching the Quinnipiac game in Lafayette IN
Posted by: Rita (---.agry.purdue.edu)
Date: November 30, 2005 11:14AM

I was going to try calling Buffalo wild wings 3 in West Lafayette, IN....

more later.....
Rita

Re: watching the Quinnipiac game in Pensacola, FL
Posted by: Liz '05 (---.pn.at.cox.net)
Date: November 30, 2005 11:45AM

New York Nick's (on Palafox) told me a while ago that they've shown televised college hockey games (the guy mentioned Wisconsin...okay), so presumably they'd be able to show this game. Good food and good beer there, too.

Latty and Kris, I'll talk to you individually and we can get a group together. Anyone else in the area?

Also, just confirming: it's being televised on NESN?

Posted by: The Rancor (65.5.157.---)
Date: November 30, 2005 11:57AM

is this game going to be recast?

Posted by: Al DeFlorio (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: November 30, 2005 12:17PM

[Q]The Rancor Wrote:

is this game going to be recast?
[/q]
Looking at December 3, 4, and 5, I don't see any broadcast other than live at 6pm on the 3rd.

Posted by: Bio '04 (---.cas.psu.edu)
Date: November 30, 2005 01:07PM

Is there a specific package on DirecTV to ask about?

Anyone in State College, PA up for watching the game? There's no PSU football this weekend afterall!

Posted by: Kyle Rose (---.cmbrmaks.akamai.com)
Date: November 30, 2005 01:12PM

[Q]Bio '04 Wrote:

Is there a specific package on DirecTV to ask about?[/q]

For residential users, the "sports package" is all you need to get non-pro games on regional sports networks.

I don't know if there's a different deal for commercial establishments.

Cheers,
Kyle

Posted by: DeltaOne81 (---.raytheon.com)
Date: November 30, 2005 03:24PM

[Q]Liz '05 Wrote:

Also, just confirming: it's being televised on NESN?[/q]

Yes. Quinnipiac is in New England so that must be the hook :-). Same reason that NESN showed Princeton @ QU this past week.

[Q]Is there a specific package on DirecTV to ask about?[/Q]

Yes, but whoever you talk to (waiter, waitress, bartender, etc) probably won't have the foggiest. In fact, the name seems more likely to confuse then then help. I would just check and make sure NESN isn't showing any major league sports at the time, and then call and ask them to check if they receive channel 623.

If you really want the info:
[www.directv.com]

The regional sports networks (with a few exceptions like YES, MASN, the Comcast SportNets, and Altitude - which are ala carte) are broken in to two packages: Fox Sports Net package and SportsChannel package. I gather the latter ones are the ones that used to be SportsChannel channels before FSN bought them out years ago, but DirecTV decided they could make more money by keeping them as separate packages.

The FSN package includes NESN, while the SportsChannel package includes FSN New England, as well as Bay Area, Cincinnati, Florida, New York, and Ohio... nice.

So you could call and ask if they get the FSN package, but the bartender you talk to in Florida or San Fran could know they get FSN Florida or FSN Bay Area, and say yes, we get the FSNs, when in reality they only get the SportsChannel package which happens to be made up entirely of FSNs.

Confused yet? Good, just call and ask if they get channel 623 :-)

Posted by: Liz '05 (---.pn.at.cox.net)
Date: November 30, 2005 03:30PM

[Q]DeltaOne81 Wrote:

Liz '05 Wrote:

Also, just confirming: it's being televised on NESN?[/Q]
Yes. Quinnipiac is in New England so that must be the hook . Same reason that NESN showed Princeton @ QU this past week.

Is there a specific package on DirecTV to ask about?[/Q]
Yes, but whoever you talk to (waiter, waitress, bartender, etc) probably won't have the foggiest. In fact, the name seems more likely to confuse then then help. I would just check and make sure NESN isn't showing any major league sports at the time, and then call and ask them to check if they receive channel 623.

If you really want the info:

The regional sports networks (with a few exceptions like YES, MASN, the Comcast SportNets, and Altitude - which are ala carte) are broken in to two packages: Fox Sports Net package and SportsChannel package. I gather the latter ones are the ones that used to be SportsChannel channels before FSN bought them out years ago, but DirecTV decided they could make more money by keeping them as separate packages.

The FSN package includes NESN, while the SportsChannel package includes FSN New England, as well as Bay Area, Cincinnati, Florida, New York, and Ohio... nice.

So you could call and ask if they get the FSN package, but the bartender you talk to in Florida or San Fran could know they get FSN Florida or FSN Bay Area, and say yes, we get the FSNs, when in reality they only get the SportsChannel package which happens to be made up entirely of FSNs.

Confused yet? Good, just call and ask if they get channel 623 [/q]

I'm so glad someone understands what's going on. I'll pay attention to that last line. Thanks, Fred!

Posted by: French Rage (---.Stanford.EDU)
Date: November 30, 2005 05:38PM

Anyone have plans to watch in the Bay Area??

Posted by: Robb (---.northgrum.com)
Date: November 30, 2005 05:39PM

I'll be watching in Coach's Sports Bar in Lancaster, CA. Feel free to stop by if you happen to be in the neighborhood... laugh

Posted by: cornelldavy (---.lawnet.ucla.edu)
Date: November 30, 2005 05:40PM

[Q]Ben Rocky 04 Wrote:

Here in DC, we have a place..... but I have friends in Seattle and L.A. looking for places to watch Saturday's game. Are their any plans that anyone knows about that I could pass along?[/q]

Is there an L.A. area gathering to watch the game?

Posted by: KeithK (---.external.lmco.com)
Date: November 30, 2005 06:10PM

[q]Is there an L.A. area gathering to watch the game?[/q]You can drive up to Lancaster and join Robb....

Posted by: rmandel (---.atl.fdn.com)
Date: November 30, 2005 06:35PM

Good luck finding a sports bar willing to dedicate a TV for college hockey. Here in Atlanta, college football rules. We've been shut out. SEC and ACC championship games, plus USC/UCLA. Check with your bar before you go.

Date: November 30, 2005 06:56PM

How far in the middle of nowhere is that exactly? nut

Date: November 30, 2005 08:10PM

[Q]rmandel Wrote:

Good luck finding a sports bar willing to dedicate a TV for college hockey. Here in Atlanta, college football rules. We've been shut out. SEC and ACC championship games, plus USC/UCLA. Check with your bar before you go.[/q]

Yeah, they have a way of scheduling our games during other big events (ie March Madness).

Posted by: Robb (---.losaca.adelphia.n)
Date: November 30, 2005 09:22PM

[Q]rmandel Wrote:

Good luck finding a sports bar willing to dedicate a TV for college hockey. Here in Atlanta, college football rules. We've been shut out. SEC and ACC championship games, plus USC/UCLA. Check with your bar before you go.[/q]

I'm actually counting on the USC/UCLA effect to help me out in getting a TV. That game should be ending sometime during our first period, so the sports bar should be clearing out right in time for the game. Nobody here cares about SEC or ACC, so I hope I'm all set. That, plus all the waitresses know me - the bar is about 100 feet from my apartment!

Ben - it's about an hour drive from Westwood (north on 405, then hang a right on 14). Hmm - that actually makes it sound not so bad. Heck, Long Beach can be an hour drive from Westwood... yark

Re: watching the Quinnipiac game in Pleasant Hill, CA
Posted by: cbuckser (---.dsl.pltn13.pacbell.net)
Date: November 30, 2005 10:35PM

[Q]French Rage Wrote:

Anyone have plans to watch in the Bay Area??[/q]

I will watch the game in my living room in central Contra Costa County, and my wife and I would be happy to have people join us. I live in Pleasant Hill, which is near Walnut Creek and Concord. If anyone would like to come over to watch the game, kindly send me a private message on this forum by Friday.
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2005 10:57PM by cbuckser.

Posted by: cornelldavy (---.vnnyca.adelphia.net)
Date: November 30, 2005 10:40PM

[Q]Robb Wrote:

rmandel Wrote:

Good luck finding a sports bar willing to dedicate a TV for college hockey. Here in Atlanta, college football rules. We've been shut out. SEC and ACC championship games, plus USC/UCLA. Check with your bar before you go.[/Q]
I'm actually counting on the USC/UCLA effect to help me out in getting a TV. That game should be ending sometime during our first period, so the sports bar should be clearing out right in time for the game. Nobody here cares about SEC or ACC, so I hope I'm all set. That, plus all the waitresses know me - the bar is about 100 feet from my apartment!

Ben - it's about an hour drive from Westwood (north on 405, then hang a right on 14). Hmm - that actually makes it sound not so bad. Heck, Long Beach can be an hour drive from Westwood... [/q]

I'm the guy in Westwood. I might make that drive up, depending on how studying for finals is going. I did that trip before for a minor league baseball game and it wasn't as bad as I thought.

Re: watching the Quinnipiac game in NYC
Posted by: PinkyGen (---.DATANET.NYU.EDU)
Date: December 01, 2005 12:07AM

Moved into the city a few months ago. Surely the place must be crawling with fanatic fellow alums. ;-)

Date: December 01, 2005 12:47AM

[Q]cornelldavy Wrote:

Is there an L.A. area gathering to watch the game?[/q]

As a former LA eLFer, I can say that the Cornell Club of LA usually plans events if televison is involved. If nothing is is coming over their email lists, I know that one place that used to accomodate us was "Yankee Doodles" on the Santa Monica 3rd St. Promanade.

Date: December 01, 2005 12:50AM

[Q]rmandel Wrote:

Well, now that the hockey game is starting at 6 pm, that gives us 2 full hours (and most of the game) before this ACC nonsense.

Date: December 01, 2005 03:23AM

[Q]RichH Wrote:

cornelldavy Wrote:

Is there an L.A. area gathering to watch the game?[/Q]
As a former LA eLFer, I can say that the Cornell Club of LA usually plans events if televison is involved. If nothing is is coming over their email lists, I know that one place that used to accomodate us was "Yankee Doodles" on the Santa Monica 3rd St. Promanade.[/q]

I've eaten there several times (not for hockey). I'm planning to work on Saturday up until game time, but I could be tempted just to drive down there anyway, especially if there were any sort of advanced indication that a) we could get a TV and b) that there would be others there (which would probably help with part a, too).

Cornelldavy, I really can't recommend coming up here - the TVs in this bar are pretty old, and all about 10 feet above the floor. I usually get a crick in my neck after about half of a football game. I've never watched an entire hockey game there, but I assume the effect would be the same. However, it is convenient, so I suffer...

Posted by: rmandel (---.atl.fdn.com)
Date: December 01, 2005 09:44AM

Down here they gather 2 hours before hand to watch the pre-game show.

Posted by: Josh 03 (---.rtp.epa.gov)
Date: December 01, 2005 12:04PM

And for anyone in the DC area that didn't otherwise get the info...

McFaddens, 2401 Pennsylvania Ave NW (Foggy Bottom)

Food & Drink Specials!
$2 Domestic Drafts
$4 Rail Drinks
½ Price Sandwiches & Salads

Re: watching the Quinnipiac game in Lafayette IN
Posted by: Rita (---.agry.purdue.edu)
Date: December 01, 2005 01:44PM

for any of you stranded in NW-central indiana.....

Buffalo Wild Wings
360 Brown St.
W. Lafayette, IN 47906
765-743-1188

Reserved table in the bar area (in my name), and i believe, AUDIO too. I should be there around 5:45 ish......

LET'S GO RED!!!!!!

Rita

Posted by: dbilmes (---.0.124.24.adsl.snet.net)
Date: December 01, 2005 03:15PM

Anyone in the western CT area want to meet somewhere?

Posted by: cornelldavy (---.vnnyca.adelphia.n)
Date: December 01, 2005 03:29PM

[Q]Robb Wrote:

RichH Wrote:

cornelldavy Wrote:

Is there an L.A. area gathering to watch the game?[/Q]
As a former LA eLFer, I can say that the Cornell Club of LA usually plans events if televison is involved. If nothing is is coming over their email lists, I know that one place that used to accomodate us was "Yankee Doodles" on the Santa Monica 3rd St. Promanade.[/Q]
I've eaten there several times (not for hockey). I'm planning to work on Saturday up until game time, but I could be tempted just to drive down there anyway, especially if there were any sort of advanced indication that a) we could get a TV and b) that there would be others there (which would probably help with part a, too).

Cornelldavy, I really can't recommend coming up here - the TVs in this bar are pretty old, and all about 10 feet above the floor. I usually get a crick in my neck after about half of a football game. I've never watched an entire hockey game there, but I assume the effect would be the same. However, it is convenient, so I suffer...[/q]

If the game's going to be showing in Santa Monica, I'd definitely come. Yankee Doodles has a ton of TVs, they have to be able to spare one, right?

Re: watching the Quinnipiac game in Burlington,VT
Posted by: cth95 (132.198.175.---)
Date: December 01, 2005 04:38PM

Anyone planning on watching near Burlington? I live just across the lake so do not get NESN. I am planning on coming over and finding a place to catch the game, possibly with an alumnae friend who lives near there but does not have cable. Maybe the Windjammer?

Posted by: Robb (---.northgrum.com)
Date: December 01, 2005 08:01PM

[Q]cornelldavy Wrote:
If the game's going to be showing in Santa Monica, I'd definitely come. Yankee Doodles has a ton of TVs, they have to be able to spare one, right?[/q]
I would think so - as of now, I'm planning to go. I'll need to leave Lancaster by 2:00 to get there for the game - I'll post if/when I'm on my way and I'll meet you there. I'll be the guy in the Cornell jersey and CCM Cornell hockey hat. :)

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: December 01, 2005 11:41PM

[Q]PinkyGen Wrote:

Moved into the city a few months ago. Surely the place must be crawling with fanatic fellow alums. [/q]

I'd like to watch it but I don't have NESN.

Posted by: Kyle Rose (---.krose.org)
Date: December 01, 2005 11:53PM

Are any Boston dwellers interested in a jaunt to, say, the Sports Depot on Saturday? I can watch it in my living room, but it might be more fun at a bar with, you know, other people. :)

Cheers,
Kyle

Posted by: Roy 82 (---.SRI.COM)
Date: December 02, 2005 12:52PM

... the SF Bay Area (Redwood City)

Rana has come through again! This is a great place where you can hear the game and noone complains about watching hockey.

from Rana:
We're on for saturday at the Ice Oasis. Invite all interested parties! I'll be there around 2:45. Same deal - I'll be downstairs to let people upstairs, and will have my cellphone on after the game starts (650-906-4960). Encourage folks to have a beverage or snack upstairs to support the club. See you tomorrow!

3140 Bay Road
Redwood City, California 94063
Bus. 650-364-8090
[www.iceoasis.com]

Date: December 02, 2005 03:05PM

[Q]Roy 82 Wrote:

... the SF Bay Area (Redwood City)

Rana has come through again! This is a great place where you can hear the game and noone complains about watching hockey.

from Rana:
We're on for saturday at the Ice Oasis. Invite all interested parties! I'll be there around 2:45. Same deal - I'll be downstairs to let people upstairs, and will have my cellphone on after the game starts (650-906-4960). Encourage folks to have a beverage or snack upstairs to support the club. See you tomorrow!

3140 Bay Road
Redwood City, California 94063
Bus. 650-364-8090
[/q]

I'll be there, through an odd combination of biking and Caltrain.

Posted by: cornelldavy (---.vnnyca.adelphia.n)
Date: December 02, 2005 06:30PM

[Q]Robb Wrote:

cornelldavy Wrote:
If the game's going to be showing in Santa Monica, I'd definitely come. Yankee Doodles has a ton of TVs, they have to be able to spare one, right?[/Q]
I would think so - as of now, I'm planning to go. I'll need to leave Lancaster by 2:00 to get there for the game - I'll post if/when I'm on my way and I'll meet you there. I'll be the guy in the Cornell jersey and CCM Cornell hockey hat.

[/q]

I'll be in the red Hornby jersey and UCLA hat.

Posted by: jy3 (---.buff.east.verizon.net)
Date: December 02, 2005 07:14PM

looks like nesn here in buffalo is showing the fsu monroe football game yark
wtf is that on instead??????
that sucks
the whole reason we got the sports package is to watch college hockey... and no, i dont want to watch cstv tomorrow :)

Date: December 02, 2005 07:39PM

[Q]jy3 Wrote:

looks like nesn here in buffalo is showing the fsu monroe football game
wtf is that on instead??????
that sucks
the whole reason we got the sports package is to watch college hockey... and no, i dont want to watch cstv tomorrow[/q]

Um...jy3: the NESN broadcast is for the Quinnipiac game on Saturday.

Posted by: jy3 (---.buff.east.verizon.net)
Date: December 02, 2005 09:14PM

that is not what it says when I put in my zip for buffalo
u get something different?
i was going to put it on anway :)
thanks

Posted by: Jordan 04 (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: December 03, 2005 11:56AM

Any get-togethers in Manhattan?

Posted by: WillR (---.redrover.cornell.edu)
Date: December 03, 2005 12:13PM

If you are looking for a place to see the game, Ship of Fools is showing it. Last year i went for the Ohio State game, it was very well attended. I think they pride themsleves on being the place to go for Cornell hockey. Give it a go if you are in NYC.

Ship of Fools
1590 2nd Ave
New York, NY 10028
212 570 2651

Date: December 03, 2005 12:17PM

[Q]WillR Wrote:

If you are looking for a place to see the game, Ship of Fools is showing it. Last year i went for the Ohio State game, it was very well attended. I think they pride themsleves on being the place to go for Cornell hockey. Give it a go if you are in NYC.

Ship of Fools
1590 2nd Ave
New York, NY 10028
212 570 2651

[/q]

Ok. I figured someone would mention SoF. If folks are gonna be there, I guess I can head over. A little less convenient now that I'm in Wash Heights instead of the UES, but worth the trek for a televised game.

Re: watching the Quinnipiac game in Stamford, CT
Posted by: Liz98 (---.37.228.39.adsl.snet.net)
Date: December 03, 2005 12:22PM

Bobby Valentine's in Stamford will show the game if we ask the manager when we arrive. So far, there's four of us who are planning on going. [www.bobbyv.com]

Date: December 03, 2005 12:25PM

[Q]Liz98 Wrote:

Bobby Valentine's in Stamford will show the game if we ask the manager when we arrive. So far, there's four of us who are planning on going. [/q]

If by "the manager" you mean Bobby V himself, I'm totally there!! :-D

Date: December 03, 2005 12:43PM

[Q]Jordan 04 Wrote:

Liz98 Wrote:

Bobby Valentine's in Stamford will show the game if we ask the manager when we arrive. So far, there's four of us who are planning on going. [/Q]
If by "the manager" you mean Bobby V himself, I'm totally there!!

[/q]

He'll be in a clever disguise, however.

Posted by: redhair34 (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: December 03, 2005 12:46PM

[Q]RichH Wrote:

Jordan 04 Wrote:

Liz98 Wrote:

Bobby Valentine's in Stamford will show the game if we ask the manager when we arrive. So far, there's four of us who are planning on going. [/Q]

[/Q]
He'll be in a clever disguise, however. [/q]

Moustache?

Date: December 03, 2005 12:56PM

[Q]redhair34 Wrote:

RichH Wrote:

Jordan 04 Wrote:

Liz98 Wrote:

[/Q]
He'll be in a clever disguise, however. [/Q]
Moustache?[/q]

Look for this man:

Posted by: nyc94 (---.sub-70-192-203.myvzw.com)
Date: December 03, 2005 12:57PM

[Q]Jordan 04 Wrote:
Any get-togethers in Manhattan?[/q]

I'm probably going to watch at the Riviera in Greenwich Village.

225 W 4th St at Seventh Ave.
(212) 929-3250
Take the 1 train to Christopher St./Sheriden Sq.

Posted by: Jerseygirl (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: December 03, 2005 01:09PM

If there will be people there, maybe I'll trundle over to the Riviera as well. Do they have decent wings?

Posted by: JDeafv (---.howard01.md.comcast.net)
Date: December 03, 2005 01:19PM

Kate and I will be in DC tonight. We hope to see a bunch of folks tonight!

Greater Waterbury, CT
Posted by: dbilmes (---.0.124.24.adsl.snet.net)
Date: December 03, 2005 01:39PM

Don't think there's anyone nearby, but we'll be at...

Crazy Joe's Sports Bar
Rubber Avenue
Naugatuck, CT

It'll be close, but we'll try and be there as close to 6 as possible. LGR!

Posted by: Molly (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: December 03, 2005 03:36PM

[Q]krose Wrote:

Are any Boston dwellers interested in a jaunt to, say, the Sports Depot on Saturday?
[/q]

Not sure I'll be there, but where is the Sports Depot?
(New to Boston here--it'll be good for future reference. :-P )

Posted by: DeltaOne81 (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date: December 03, 2005 03:45PM

[www.sportsdepotboston.com]

Mass Pike to exit 18 (assuming you're coming from the west), follow to Allston (not Cambridge). "At the fourth set of lights take a right and you will be at the entrance to the parking lot." It's right after you cross over the Pike again, and not that difficult to see, but you won't see it in advance.

I'm probably not gonna head down, I'm a good 45 minutes outside of Boston and lazy.

Posted by: elliotb (---.hsd1.il.comcast.net)
Date: December 03, 2005 04:02PM

Jeff Newman and I will be watching at Joe's on Weed in Chicago. If anyone wants to join us, feel free. You can call me at 773-960-2994.

- Elliot '98

Posted by: Kyle Rose (---.krose.org)
Date: December 03, 2005 04:43PM

[Q]I'm probably not gonna head down, I'm a good 45 minutes outside of Boston and lazy.[/q]
This seems to be the sentiment of the day. :)

Since demand seems to be low, I'm going to pass, so don't anyone go expecting to see me there... :)

Cheers,
Kyle

Date: December 03, 2005 05:04PM

cornelldavy - I'm on my way. Running a little late, but I'll be there.

Get us a TV!!!!

Posted by: Beeeej (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: December 04, 2005 01:43AM

[Q]jmh30 Wrote:
PinkyGen Wrote:
Moved into the city a few months ago. Surely the place must be crawling with fanatic fellow alums. [/Q]
I'd like to watch it but I don't have NESN.[/q]

And some of us still have season tickets. :-)

Beeeej

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Date: December 04, 2005 02:47AM

I might be drunk, but that was pretty mean of you.

Posted by: Beeeej (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: December 04, 2005 10:30AM

[Q]Ben Rocky 04 Wrote:
I might be drunk, but that was pretty mean of you.[/q]

Can't even begin to imagine how. Is there some tragic circumstance I'm unaware of that prevents PinkyGen from attending home games if she wants? Is she a lesser person for her lack of my company in front of the NESN broadcast in Manhattan?

I think you were drunk.

Beeeej

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: Will (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: December 04, 2005 11:33AM

[Q]Beeeej Wrote:

Can't even begin to imagine how. Is there some tragic circumstance I'm unaware of that prevents PinkyGen from attending home games if she wants? Is she a lesser person for her lack of my company in front of the NESN broadcast in Manhattan?

I think you were drunk.

Beeeej[/q]

FYI, PinkyGen is a guy.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login