Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Bedpan
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Students Bad Behavior

Posted by Bill71 
Students Bad Behavior
Posted by: Bill71 (64.223.144.---)
Date: November 13, 2005 08:52AM

I have been to a lot of Cornell games in my time but tonight I was embarassed for our school. Loose with clas not with sorid cheers.

Re: Students Bad Behavior
Posted by: Molgestron (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 13, 2005 09:14AM

What happened? On the radio, it sounded like people were just chanting Let's Go Red and the like.

Posted by: CaribRedFan (---.rossvet.edu.kn)
Date: November 13, 2005 10:17AM

i agree, from what the announcers were saying they were impressed with our loyality to our team and the continual cheers even when we were down. they mentioned the "let's go red" cheers, but nothing of the negative sort...

anyone who was at the game care to fill in the rest of us?

Posted by: Liz '05 (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date: November 13, 2005 10:42AM

[Q]CaribRedFan Wrote:

i agree, from what the announcers were saying they were impressed with our loyality to our team and the continual cheers even when we were down. they mentioned the "let's go red" cheers, but nothing of the negative sort...

anyone who was at the game care to fill in the rest of us?[/q]

I would, but I don't know what he's referring to. Bill?

edit: In fact, what does "sorid" mean?
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2005 10:43AM by Liz '05.

Posted by: DeltaOne81 (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date: November 13, 2005 11:02AM

Actually, the Dartmouth announcers chided their own fans for cursing at the Cornell players, but mentioned nothing negative of the Cornell fans... well, the wacko color guy was clearly confused at the notion of actually supporting our team, even if we weren't winning, but they didn't complain about the Cornell fans' language.

Posted by: jtwcornell91 (---.rgv.res.rr.com)
Date: November 13, 2005 11:22AM

They did mention "a 'Swallow' cheer" which I'm sure you can imagine. But it didn't sound like anything nastier than the usual round of chants judgung from the Dartmouth radio guys.

Now, if Bill were talking about the losers who've thrown bottles at Lynah, I'd agree with him.

Enjoy the latest hockey geek tools at [www.elynah.com]

Posted by: cmoberg (---.pivot.net)
Date: November 13, 2005 11:36AM

I agree with Bill, the students seemed more interested in "comic relief" rather than directly supporting our hockey team late in the game. However, most of the cheers were inventive, and for the most part non-offensive. I would characterize cheering during my student years (75-79) as much more foul and fishy.

Chris '79

Date: November 13, 2005 11:42AM

[Q]cmoberg Wrote:

I agree with Bill, the students seemed more interested in "comic relief" rather than directly supporting our hockey team late in the game. However, most of the cheers were inventive, and for the most part non-offensive.[/q]

Well I can't say I blame them for that. After the "comic reflief" of pulling McKee for Chabot wore off, I think we could have all used some comic relief last night. We were joking around in the chat room (to hide our tears ;) ) too. If the cheers were way beyond what we usually do, insulting, offensive, cursing, over the top, that'd be a problem. If they were in line with normal Cornell stuff, and used to hide the pain, I take no issue with that.

Heck, maybe we found the reason that Schafer put Chabot in :-P

Posted by: Facetimer (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: November 13, 2005 12:05PM

I thought our cheers were very appropriate. We did lose with dignity. It certainly says something that we are still cheering down 6-1, while it took the Dartmouth fans a 4-1 lead to get some life. No joke, their student section was empty (maybe 4 students total -- no exaggeration) until half way through the 1st.

When you are down 6-1 and you have a highly touted team, you have no choice but to resort to comic relief. If that makes me a facetimer, well ...

We supported them as well, there were several rounds of "Louis, Louis," and we did get off the Cornell fight song, alma matter, etc. sans band.

Maybe Bill '71 sat behind Jamie, that's my guess, in which case I apologize to him on behalf of the University.

Posted by: Jordan 04 (---.c3-0.smr-ubr1.sbo-smr.ma.cable.rcn.co)
Date: November 13, 2005 12:22PM

Is anybody going to tell us what was said that could have been deemed as so sorid and offensive?

Posted by: Trotsky (---.frdrmd.adelphia.net)
Date: November 13, 2005 12:24PM

When things are awful on the ice, a certain type of fan gives up on the game and vents his (it's always a male; it's one of those innumerable instances in which females have more innate dignity) spleen at the opposing fans. It's infantile and it makes him look like a surly drunk at last call, but it's always happened and always will. As long as it doesn't degenerate into a security issue, it isn't worth anything more than feeling a little embarrassed for him.

Date: November 13, 2005 12:28PM

[Q]Facetimer Wrote:
Maybe Bill '71 sat behind Jamie, that's my guess, in which case I apologize to him on behalf of the University.[/q]

What did Jamie say?
uhoh

Posted by: A-19 (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: November 13, 2005 12:41PM

sordid? you have got to be kidding me.

"hey dartmouth, the old man on the mountain called, he said" (you suck), "no no no he said ahhhhhhhhhh (as his face falls off)."

give us a little credit. we did final countdown (and the alma mater and swanee river and my old cornell and screw bu...) acapella.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2005 12:44PM by A-19.

Date: November 13, 2005 01:09PM

[Q]A-19 Wrote:

sordid? you have got to be kidding me.

"hey dartmouth, the old man on the mountain called, he said" (you suck), "no no no he said ahhhhhhhhhh (as his face falls off)."

give us a little credit. we did final countdown (and the alma mater and swanee river and my old cornell and screw bu...) acapella.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 11/13/05 12:44PM by A-19.[/q]

And if Jen had been able to find kazoos, we would have done them accompanied. :)

Posted by: calgARI '07 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 13, 2005 01:24PM

Um, considering the couple hundred Cornell fans were still cheering in the third period and doing so positively, I have no clue what else you would want in an embarrassing performance like last night. We were trying to have a good time despite the miserable game by coming up with more comedic cheers (nothing of the negative variety towards Cornell). Most notably, Dartmouth's 3000+ fans never said anything unless it was one of their team's six goals. Even in the third period, the Cornell fans were a million times louder and more spirited.

Date: November 13, 2005 01:46PM

[Q]Trotsky Wrote:

When things are awful on the ice, a certain type of fan gives up on the game and vents his (it's always a male; it's one of those innumerable instances in which females have more innate dignity) spleen at the opposing fans. It's infantile and it makes him look like a surly drunk at last call, but it's always happened and always will. As long as it doesn't degenerate into a security issue, it isn't worth anything more than feeling a little embarrassed for him.[/q]

To those who are curious, this was not Jaime.

Re: comedic relief:
At a certain point, you realize the game will be a loss, and an ugly one at that. You can't quite stomach saying "sieve" or "we're gonna beat the hell out of you" or the black hole cheer when it's so blatently false (for that night, at least) and the thirteen year olds over your shoulder and the annoying guy in front of you are pointing to the scoreboard and saying "it's your goalie that's a sieve - don't you have some cute cheer for that?" Straight "LGR" turns you into a Vermont/Dartmouth fan with their "Go Cats Go" or "Let's go Green." So you get kinda giddy and start the comedic relief for variety and for the sanity of yourself and all those around you.

There was some sexual humor (names like Offers, Johnson, and Swallows scream for that sort of attention). When Swallows assisted on a goal early on in the scoring, there was a "Swallows Sucks Swallows Sucks" cheer. There was a very funny telephone cheer. There was a "We get to leave New Hampshire" and a "Safety village" (that never got off the ground) and a "Let's get wasted" and a "Where is Keggy?" There was a lot of "Hey Murphy, you're blowing the game" and some cruder versions thereof - completely justified because he made some truly awful calls/non-calls - such as not stopping play when the puck hit the net and when it hit the bench, sending O'Byrne to the box for contact to the head when the Cornell player that pushed a face into the ice was (I believe) Glover, etc. I don't think there was much, if anything, vicious directed towards anyone other than him.

Perhaps we weren't always directly supporting the team, but we weren't ripping on them, and we weren't shutting up and sitting down, no matter how much the Dartmouth fans wanted us to.

Posted by: Jacob '06 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 13, 2005 04:02PM

[Q]Bill71 Wrote:

I have been to a lot of Cornell games in my time but tonight I was embarassed for our school. Loose with clas not with sorid cheers.[/q]

Please either develop a sense of humor or refrain from posting in the future. Thank you.

Posted by: CM cWo 44 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 13, 2005 06:49PM

The fans at Dartmouth were the only Cornellians that came out to play Saturday, I'd like to be understanding here, but anyone who had a problem with us is complaining for the sake of complaining (which is often why people post on elynah at all).

We drove for hours to the middle of nowhere just to watch our team embarrass themselves. And even as awful as that sounds, we found a way to have fun in the 3rd period, and take something out of an otherwise terrible roadie.

Favorite Chant of the night: "Live Free" (Point to Cornell section), "DIE!" (Point to Dartmouth Section)
--> Must pat myself on the back for that one
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2005 06:54PM by CM cWo 44.

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: November 13, 2005 08:05PM

[Q]CM cWo 44 Wrote:
Favorite Chant of the night: "Live Free" (Point to Cornell section), "DIE!" (Point to Dartmouth Section)
--> Must pat myself on the back for that one[/q]*pats CM cWo 44 on the back*

Excellent.

Posted by: Oat (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 13, 2005 08:09PM

I wan't at the game, so I wouldn't know what the students did there. Other people, please let the rest of us know what happened?

Bill are you a Cornell alumn? Or a Dartmouth fan who is angry with Cornell cheering section at the game?

If you are a Cornell alumn, I admire your action in sharing with the rest of us students your opinion. It definitely takes courage to stand up and say the right things that you believe in, especially when it goes against the large portion of the public.

If you are a Dartmouth fan ranting here... go get your own forum somewhere else.

BILL IS FROM DARTMOUTH
Date: November 13, 2005 08:13PM

I THINK BILL IS A DARTMOUTH FAN PRETENDING TO BE A CORNELL FAN..

For one, we don't remember the last time he posted here..

And for sure.. the location of his IP address: 64.223.144.--- is NEW HAMPSHIRE!!!

BILL POSTED FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE
Date: November 13, 2005 08:16PM

If Elynah would display the last part of the IP address, that would be really great but this alone was enough to verify that the post was from New Hampshire

Re: BILL POSTED FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE
Posted by: Al DeFlorio (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: November 13, 2005 08:26PM

[Q]Oat Wrote:

If Elynah would display the last part of the IP address, that would be really great but this alone was enough to verify that the post was from New Hampshire[/q]
It is possible that a Cornell alum might actually choose to live in New Hampshire. There are even more than a few of us here in Massachusetts.

Date: November 13, 2005 08:29PM

[Q]Al DeFlorio Wrote:

It is possible that a Cornell alum might actually choose to live in New Hampshire.[/q]

On purpose? :-P

(I keed, I keed...)

Posted by: Ben Rocky '04 (---.hyatsv01.md.comcast.net)
Date: November 13, 2005 09:35PM

Bill71 = fair weather dartmouth fan

Date: November 13, 2005 09:40PM

Keggy Called: He said: I'm Tapped!!! B-]

Posted by: Oat (---.redrover.cornell.edu)
Date: November 13, 2005 10:26PM

[Q]Al DeFlorio Wrote:

It is possible that a Cornell alum might actually choose to live in New Hampshire. There are even more than a few of us here in Massachusetts.[/q]

That is definitely a possibility. That's why I said I THINK he is from Dartmouth.. ;-)
Because I simply don't think that he would have worded his opinion like that if he was really from Cornell...

Posted by: Ack (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 13, 2005 10:37PM

Careful...there's a gremlin on the side of your car!...

Date: November 13, 2005 10:38PM

I *heart* your smile:-D

Date: November 13, 2005 10:39PM

Commie

Date: November 13, 2005 10:42PM

You're so high!

Date: November 13, 2005 10:43PM

check mate.

Posted by: French Rage (---.Stanford.EDU)
Date: November 14, 2005 12:48AM

Bill could just be an alum who lives in New Hampshire, thus explaining why it clearly has been so long for him to attend a game that he has lost any sense of humor. It'd be nice if he actually bothered to post what we did that was so "sorid".

After McKee got pulled, it became clear that barring a miracle a game was over, so we decided to win the cheering game. I thought it was great, we had alot of creative cheers, did the music for all of the songs, and basically rubbed it into thier fans that they were horribly outcheered in their own arena in a game they were winning by 5 goals. The best cheering fans they had had an average age of roughly 12.

Posted by: Liz '05 (---.pn.at.cox.net)
Date: November 14, 2005 01:47AM

[Q]French Rage Wrote:
The best cheering fans they had had an average age of roughly 12.[/q]

Hence the "(point to group of noisy 12 yr olds) Good fans! (point to Dartmouth student section) Bad fans!" :-}

something to think about..
Date: November 14, 2005 04:30AM

The possibility that he didn't update his address certainly does exists.. But somehow my senses are telling me that he is not from Cornell. I don't think an alumn would post a new thread in this forum and say exactly:

"I have been to a lot of Cornell games in my time but tonight I was embarassed for our school. Loose with clas not with sorid cheers."

He mispelled many words. This carelessness is definitely the lack and attention, which could indicate that the author was not sincere about his message. And why was this comment not posted in the post-game thread? If this alumn were really "embarassed for our school" and cared so much to post here, wouldn't he have naturally taken the time to elaborate more? Wouldn't he have naturally pointed out specific incidents or particular cheers that he thought was offensive to bolster his vague statement? While I have no clue what our students did, his statement just seemed so insincere and unnatural to me.

I am still not convinced that Bill is a Cornellian.

If a Dartmouth fan who was outcheered in his own rink wanted to post here and say "Hey, You guys were sore losers and you were chanting really horrible stuff. I think you guys should demonstrate some class when you lose." A vast majority of us would have laughed and disregarded that crap immediately.. right?

So it would only make sense for a Dartmouth fan to post here as a Cornell fan and reword that stuff to make it more believable and meaningful... Do you know what I'm saying?

Bill, if you are a Dartmouth fan, it's fine. We get the point. And Bill, if you are a Cornell fan, please understand that I am not trolling or disrespecting you. I'm just reading between the lines and analyzing all the possibilities..

Sorry for double posts..
Date: November 14, 2005 04:32AM

sorry for double posts.. i clicked and reloaded a bunch of time.. the browser kind of froze and then came back.. it was confusing..

Posted by: cornell mom (---.ri.ri.cox.net)
Date: November 14, 2005 07:03AM

As the mom of a current student I was proud of how the cheering section held up during the game. It really did seem to annoy some of the Dartmouth fans though, which must mean that they have very little sense of humor.
My favorite cheer: Good fan (group of young girls [about age 10-12] cheering for Dartmouth as loudly as they could):
Bad fan (the student section, what student section?)

My take on the game: If I was Schafer I would tell the team to stay away from the ice till Wednesday, shake off the game, and come back ready to play hockey. They have talent, it just wasn't very evident on Saturday. With just a few exceptions, there was no hunger on the ice.
Just my opinion.
Mom

Posted by: AnneDVM (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date: November 14, 2005 09:11AM

After the game, a Dartmouth fan approached a group of us and said, "You guys might have lost, but you have the best fans ever."

It's nice that someone was able to appreciate our enthusiasm and not get offended that fans might actually support their team even in an embarassing loss. I guess some people in Hanover have a sense of humor.

Posted by: Killer (---.fidelity.com)
Date: November 14, 2005 10:43AM

Hey, Bill, get a friggin’ life! I was part of that cheering, and nothing we did was at all shameful. The only embarrassing things are your post, your apparent lack of support for your team, your lack of camaraderie with the fans who drove hours to back the team and stuck with them to the bitter end, in spite of the outcome, and your lack of courtesy and/or guts to surface again when your original post was questioned and challenged.

Dude, looks like you’re just lacking from top to bottom.

Posted by: ben03 (---.rochester.res.rr.com)
Date: November 14, 2005 10:51AM

Bill71 where are you??? reactions, responses, retorts ... ? uhoh
stupid

Posted by: Facetimer (---.toddweld.com)
Date: November 14, 2005 11:14AM

[Q]Killer Wrote:

Hey, Bill, get a friggin’ life! I was part of that cheering, and nothing we did was at all shameful. The only embarrassing things are your post, your apparent lack of support for your team, your lack of camaraderie with the fans who drove hours to back the team and stuck with them to the bitter end, in spite of the outcome, and your lack of courtesy and/or guts to surface again when your original post was questioned and challenged.

Dude, looks like you’re just lacking from top to bottom.[/q]

Kill Killer Kill!

Re: something to think about..
Posted by: Beeeej (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: November 14, 2005 11:39AM

Oat, nothing personal, but I really don't think you're the right person to be challenging someone's authenticity on the basis of their spelling or grammar. B-]

Beeeej

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: CowbellGuy (Moderator)
Date: November 14, 2005 12:41PM

Oh, I'm sorry. You actually expected him to follow up on his unfounded debasing? Right. Good luck with that.

Posted by: schoaff (---.ga.at.cox.net)
Date: November 14, 2005 01:36PM

[Q]cornell mom Wrote:

My take on the game: If I was Schafer I would tell the team to stay away from the ice till Wednesday, shake off the game, and come back ready to play hockey. They have talent, it just wasn't very evident on Saturday. With just a few exceptions, there was no hunger on the ice.
Just my opinion.
Mom[/q]

I think this is the best take I've seen on the game.

I can't remember who said it first, but I've always liked the quote, "You're never as good as people say you are when you're winning or as bad as people say you are when you're losing."

Date: November 14, 2005 02:08PM

I guess this is also another reason why I believe that Bill is simply a Dartmouth fan who wanted to get his voice heard on Elynah..

Re: something to think about..
Date: November 14, 2005 02:12PM

[Q]Beeeej Wrote:

Oat, nothing personal, but I really don't think you're the right person to be challenging someone's authenticity on the basis of their spelling or grammar.

Beeeej[/q]

Haha, I have a good excuse though.. I grew up in Hawaii (and if you've ever been there, it is arguably the worst place to learn English!) ;) :-D

Posted by: Facetimer (---.toddweld.com)
Date: November 14, 2005 02:34PM

[Q]Oat Wrote:

I guess this is also another reason why I believe that Bill is simply a Dartmouth fan who wanted to get his voice heard on Elynah..[/q]

I think Oat is a Dartmouth fan.

Posted by: redhair34 (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: November 14, 2005 06:20PM

[Q]Liz '05 Wrote:

French Rage Wrote:
The best cheering fans they had had an average age of roughly 12.[/Q]
Hence the "(point to group of noisy 12 yr olds) Good fans! (point to Dartmouth student section) Bad fans!" [/q]

Better yet...

12 year old girls: "Let's Go Dartmouth!"

us: "You won't get in!"

:-D

Posted by: billhoward (---.union01.nj.comcast.net)
Date: November 14, 2005 08:57PM

[Q]AnneDVM Wrote: After the game, a Dartmouth fan approached a group of us and said, "You guys might have lost, but you have the best fans ever." It's nice that someone was able to appreciate our enthusiasm and not get offended that fans might actually support their team even in an embarassing loss. I guess some people in Hanover have a sense of humor.[/q]It is just a game. It would be nice to hoist a few with a group of Dartmouth or Princeton students / alums before the game, get on their backs during the game, then shake hands afterward, congratulate them on their good try (maybe too good of a try), and go away friends.

I don't think this Rodney King "Can't we all just get along?" stuff works for Texas - Oklahoma football or Cornell - Harvard hockey.

Date: November 14, 2005 11:26PM

[Q]billhoward Wrote:

AnneDVM Wrote: After the game, a Dartmouth fan approached a group of us and said, "You guys might have lost, but you have the best fans ever." It's nice that someone was able to appreciate our enthusiasm and not get offended that fans might actually support their team even in an embarassing loss. I guess some people in Hanover have a sense of humor.[/Q]
It is just a game. It would be nice to hoist a few with a group of Dartmouth or Princeton students / alums before the game, get on their backs during the game, then shake hands afterward, congratulate them on their good try (maybe too good of a try), and go away friends.

I don't think this Rodney King "Can't we all just get along?" stuff works for Texas - Oklahoma football or Cornell - Harvard hockey.

[/q]

I'm not sure. I mean, some of our number were considerate enough to set a certain Harvard Crimson writer up with some free porn.

Posted by: Killer (---.c3-0.nat-ubr6.sbo-nat.ma.cable.rcn.co)
Date: November 15, 2005 12:11AM

[Q]billhoward Wrote:

AnneDVM Wrote: After the game, a Dartmouth fan approached a group of us and said, "You guys might have lost, but you have the best fans ever." It's nice that someone was able to appreciate our enthusiasm and not get offended that fans might actually support their team even in an embarassing loss. I guess some people in Hanover have a sense of humor.[/Q]
It is just a game. It would be nice to hoist a few with a group of Dartmouth or Princeton students / alums before the game, get on their backs during the game, then shake hands afterward, congratulate them on their good try (maybe too good of a try), and go away friends.

[/q]

Hey, Bill, it's simple, just do hockey like rugby. We'd beat each other's brains out for 90 minutes, then go drinking together like long-lost buddies.

Anyway, if it counts, I had a good chat with one of the Dartmouth assistant coaches at Molly's after the game, and we even took one of the Dartmouth players to breakfast the next morning. They were good sports. Of course, I did tell them that I'd be there in Ithaca next February, along with nearly 4,000 crazed Faithful, to watch our guys exact revenge. They'd both been to Lynah before, so they smiled knowingly. 6-1 won't be easily forgotten by anyone.

Posted by: KeithK (---.external.lmco.com)
Date: November 15, 2005 11:28AM

[q]..and we even took one of the Dartmouth players to breakfast the next morning. [/q]Aha! NCAA violation! Suspend him! That's the way to win in Hanover - give gifts to Green players and then get 'em kicked out and the team sanctioned!

Posted by: DeltaOne81 (---.raytheon.com)
Date: November 15, 2005 11:35AM

[Q]KeithK Wrote:

..and we even took one of the Dartmouth players to breakfast the next morning. [/Q]
Aha! NCAA violation! Suspend him! That's the way to win in Hanover - give gifts to Green players and then get 'em kicked out and the team sanctioned![/q]

Technically he didn't saw he bought him breakfast, just took him. Unless NCAA rules require he pay for his own portion of the gas ;-)

Date: November 15, 2005 11:56AM

[Q]DeltaOne81 Wrote:

KeithK Wrote:

..and we even took one of the Dartmouth players to breakfast the next morning. [/Q]
Aha! NCAA violation! Suspend him! That's the way to win in Hanover - give gifts to Green players and then get 'em kicked out and the team sanctioned![/Q]
Technically he didn't saw he bought him breakfast, just took him. Unless NCAA rules require he pay for his own portion of the gas [/q]

LOL. Boy, we'd really be grasping at straws on this one, don't you think? As it happens, he walked to the restaurant, so if I asked him to pay for my gas, then wouldn't I be the one accepting a gift? Damn! Now I'm suspended. Oh, the humanity! nut

Posted by: Al DeFlorio (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: November 15, 2005 12:15PM

[Q]Killer Wrote:
...we even took one of the Dartmouth players to breakfast the next morning.[/q]
Next time take him to Pizza Hut before the game.

Date: November 15, 2005 12:28PM

I doubt Hanover has one. That town is one blackout away from Donner-Party-esq cannibal episode.

Date: November 15, 2005 12:50PM

[Q]Al DeFlorio Wrote:

Killer Wrote:
...we even took one of the Dartmouth players to breakfast the next morning.[/Q]
Next time take him to Pizza Hut before the game.[/q]

I think we really need to feed them whatever it was that our guys had before that game...and insist on extra helpings.

Posted by: DeltaOne81 (---.raytheon.com)
Date: November 15, 2005 12:55PM

[Q]Ben Rocky 04 Wrote:

I doubt Hanover has one. That town is one blackout away from Donner-Party-esq cannibal episode.[/q]

West Lebanon close enough for ya? :-)

[clients.mapquest.com]

Posted by: Dart~Ben (129.170.10.---)
Date: November 15, 2005 06:47PM

[Q]Ben Rocky 04 Wrote:

I doubt Hanover has one. That town is one blackout away from Donner-Party-esq cannibal episode.[/q]

Bitter, party of one, your table's ready.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2005 06:52PM by Dart~Ben.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.frdrmd.adelphia.net)
Date: November 15, 2005 06:55PM

I genuinely like Hanover, but I don't think anybody from Grafton County should be throwing smack about rural *anything*.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login