Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Bedpan
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

cu 4 - u18 1 - final

Posted by upprdeck 
cu 4 - u18 1 - final
Posted by: upprdeck (---.syr.east.verizon.net)
Date: October 21, 2005 07:50PM

o-byrne on the power play ... game tracker is now up..
Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2005 09:10PM by upprdeck.

Re: cu 2 - u18 0 - after 1
Date: October 21, 2005 07:56PM

2 power play goals..

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.airproducts.com)
Date: October 21, 2005 08:04PM

Where do you find the gametracker link? Do you need all access?

Posted by: A-19 (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: October 21, 2005 08:07PM

click on any gametracker link on uscho (doesn't list our game as having it) then click on scoreboard in the gametracker module to access our game

Posted by: RedAR (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: October 21, 2005 08:08PM

anyone in ithaca care to chat at #lynah @ irc.warped.net and provide a play by play?

Date: October 21, 2005 08:08PM

Duh! Thanks.

Posted by: Robb (---.losaca.adelphia.net)
Date: October 21, 2005 08:17PM

It's not on the radio, RedAR

Posted by: RedAR (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: October 21, 2005 08:24PM

ic, thanks.

Posted by: pfibiger (---.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)
Date: October 21, 2005 08:31PM

Does anyone think these lines reported by gametracker are right?

Moulson-Bitz-Sawada
Barlow-Chris Abbott-Carefoot
Cam Abbott-Pegoraro-Scott
Mugford-Kennedy-McCutcheon

d-pairings:
Glover-O'Byrne
Krantz-Gleed
Pokulok-Seminoff

and then they list 4th L and R defensemen as Davenport and Kindret. Kindret's a winger, so I don't know what this tells us.

Posted by: Tub(a) (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date: October 21, 2005 08:32PM

It seems like the Big Red have dominated the game but the U-18 goalie is standing on his head. Is this accurate?

Date: October 21, 2005 08:34PM

Hard to tell from what I've seen so far, but based on the two goals, it's pretty clear what the #1 power play unit is:

Moulson-Scott-Bitz
Pokulok-O'Byrne

Date: October 21, 2005 08:38PM

Moulson with a goal to make it 3-0.

Again, gametracker reporting looks somewhat suspect..Bitz wins the faceoff, and isn't out with his line when Moulson scores? Reports 3 defensemen on the ice..

Date: October 21, 2005 08:40PM

it will be interesting to see how u-18 does this week vs MSU before mSu gets here next weekend..

Re: cu 4 - u18 0 - in 3rd
Date: October 21, 2005 08:48PM

Cornell's 4th goal scored by Cam Abbott, assisted by Dan Pegoraro

Re: cu 3 - u18 0 - in 3rd
Date: October 21, 2005 08:49PM

and with 11 and a half minutes remaining in the 3rd, Chabot is in goal

Posted by: cbuckser (---.dsl.pltn13.pacbell.net)
Date: October 21, 2005 08:54PM

[Q]pfibiger Wrote:

Does anyone think these lines reported by gametracker are right?

Moulson-Bitz-Sawada
Barlow-Chris Abbott-Carefoot
Cam Abbott-Pegoraro-Scott
Mugford-Kennedy-McCutcheon

d-pairings:
Glover-O'Byrne
Krantz-Gleed
Pokulok-Seminoff

and then they list 4th L and R defensemen as Davenport and Kindret. Kindret's a winger, so I don't know what this tells us.[/q]

In previous seasons, Gametracker's lines have accurately reflected the line sheets. When teams don't dress the standard 12 forwards and six defensemen, however, some translation is needed. I'd guess that the line sheets list Ryan Kindret as an extra forward.

I don't know who was on the ice for the third goal. My theory is that Glover, who got the second assist, went to the bench before the goal was scored. I don't know if the software permits an assist to go to someone who was not on the ice at the time the goal was scored. An alternate theory is that the person inputting the data made a mistake.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2005 08:55PM by cbuckser.

Re: cu 4 - u18 1 - final
Date: October 21, 2005 09:11PM

empty power play goal ruins the shutout..

Date: October 21, 2005 09:12PM

Anybody want to translate Gametracker saying we only had two players on the ice for the U-18 goal? screwy

Date: October 21, 2005 09:13PM

didn't want 'em to feel bad for not scoring?

Date: October 21, 2005 09:14PM

why would U18 pull the goalie with a powerplay while down 4-0 with 1 min left?

and did they catch us on a line change or something, or is gametracker wrong?

i've said it before and i'll say it again- chabot sucks.

Date: October 21, 2005 09:15PM

That thought did actually occur to me :-P

Looks like U-18 was up 4 on 3. Gametracker missed one of the three.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2005 09:18PM by Jeff Hopkins '82.

Posted by: Roy 82 (---.SRI.COM)
Date: October 21, 2005 09:15PM

Estuvieron en el hielo solamente dos jugadores para Cornell.

Is that what you had in mind?:)
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2005 09:18PM by Roy 82.

Date: October 21, 2005 09:20PM

Cute, Roy. help

I'd have one of the operators over here translate it into Korean, but I don't think their English is good enough, never mind their Spanish. rolleyes

Posted by: Al DeFlorio (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: October 21, 2005 09:21PM

RPI upsets BU, 3-2.

Date: October 21, 2005 09:24PM

Colgate gets revenge on Army for last year: 6-1 'Gate.

And Holy Cross upsets UMass 3-2. Guess we can't take these AHA schools lightly any more.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2005 09:26PM by Jeff Hopkins '82.

Date: October 21, 2005 09:35PM

BGSU tied OSU - doesn't look like OSU's going to jump over us in the polls this week, but I doubt they'll fall too much, either.

Posted by: Tub(a) (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date: October 21, 2005 09:41PM

[Q]Jeff Hopkins '82 Wrote:

Guess we can't take these AHA schools lightly any more.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 10/21/05 09:26PM by Jeff Hopkins '82.[/q]

We all know the real answer is that Hockey Least is living up to their name nut

Date: October 21, 2005 09:44PM

[Q]Jeff Hopkins '82 Wrote:

Colgate gets revenge on Army for last year: 6-1 'Gate.

And Holy Cross upsets UMass 3-2. Guess we can't take these AHA schools lightly any more.
[/q]

Still wish the ECACHL had taken Holy Cross.

Posted by: JasonN95 (---.nrp4.mon.ny.frontiernet.net)
Date: October 21, 2005 09:46PM

[Q]Al DeFlorio Wrote:

RPI upsets BU, 3-2.[/q]

RPI stealing one for the ECACHL, nice!

Date: October 21, 2005 09:50PM

Same here.

My sister lives 20 miles north of Worcester. Any excuse for a visit!

Posted by: French Rage (---.Stanford.EDU)
Date: October 21, 2005 09:51PM

Harvard loses to McGill!

Date: October 21, 2005 09:52PM

[Q]pfibiger Wrote:
...and then they list 4th L and R defensemen as Davenport and Kindret. Kindret's a winger, so I don't know what this tells us.[/q]
In a quick scan of the Gametracker play-by-play, I didn't see any mention of either Kindret or Davenport. Could have been an oversight on my part.

Posted by: Jacob '06 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: October 21, 2005 09:56PM

[Q]A-19 Wrote:

why would U18 pull the goalie with a powerplay while down 4-0 with 1 min left?

and did they catch us on a line change or something, or is gametracker wrong?

i've said it before and i'll say it again- chabot sucks.[/q]

Chabot had pretty much no chance on that goal, not his fault at all. It was 5 on 3, he stopped the initial shot and they got the rebound and put it over his leg pad.

Posted by: Will (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: October 21, 2005 10:01PM

The team looked solid tonight. The new lines appeared to be meshing well together, creating a lot of scoring chances. I don't expect this trend to last, but it's still nice to see some definitive offense. I thought both McKee and Chabot played well, though to be fair, they each didn't see a lot of good shots. The Under-18 goalie, Palmer, looked pretty good, despite giving up four goals.

Posted by: Will (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: October 21, 2005 10:05PM

[Q]Jacob '06 Wrote:

Chabot had pretty much no chance on that goal, not his fault at all. It was 5 on 3, he stopped the initial shot and they got the rebound and put it over his leg pad.[/q]

While I agree that he had little chance on that goal, to be fair, it was effectively a 4 on 3. Palmer had just been pulled and the extra attacker had barely made it past center ice when the goal was scored.

Posted by: ithacat (---.client.stsn.net)
Date: October 21, 2005 10:24PM

[Q]Al DeFlorio Wrote:

Still wish the ECACHL had taken Holy Cross.[/q]

I would have rather seen RIT...actually, I would have rather seen Syracuse get off their butts and start a real program.

Posted by: KeithK (---.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net)
Date: October 21, 2005 11:17PM

Even better, RPI came back from a 2-0 deficit.

Date: October 22, 2005 12:03AM

what, no ari recap?

Posted by: dbilmes (---.0.126.65.adsl.snet.net)
Date: October 22, 2005 12:03AM

[Q]A-19 Wrote:

what, no ari recap?[/q]

Just about to say the same thing...

Posted by: RichH (---.chvlva.adelphia.net)
Date: October 22, 2005 01:47AM

[Q]A-19 Wrote:

what, no ari recap?[/q]

right, because ARI is the only one eligible to give a recap??

Just a drunk thought.

Posted by: calgARI '07 (205.232.75.---)
Date: October 22, 2005 02:12AM

Sorry a little late. Most of it will be covered in my season preview next week, but my initial thoughts on tonight's game:

- Cornell dressed twenty skaters, 13 forwards, and 7 defensemen. Connors, Salmela, and DiLeo were the only players not dressed for Cornell.
- U18 team was good and certainly better than they were two years ago. Their goaltender particularly impressed me. Could have been 10-0 if he didn't stand on his head like he did.
- Cornell physically dominated as would be expected.
- Sort of an intriguing move having Sawada moved to the top line and Scott moved to the second line. I question the amount of creativity on the top line without Scott and question the lack of size on the second line without Sawada. All the same, the top line was decent tonight and the second line was spectacular.
- Cam Abbott was the best player on the ice. He was spectacular every time he was on the ice and really really dominated.
- First powerplay unit was interesting with O'Byrne up high. You can tell it is going to be very challenging for Moulson to get open. Pokuluk was positioning himself right in the slot which was interesting. Scott was on the first powerplay unit.
- Second unit struggled a bit but I like the look of it with Pegoraro, Krantz, and Barlow at the high part of the umbrella (Sawada and Cam Abbott down low).
- Really like Barlow a lot. He is very dangerous but also mixes it up and definitely doesnt shy away from physical play. I would like to see him play with more offensively gifted linemates. He will be a big offensive producer for this team and will produce THIS year.
- Seminoff and Davenport both dressed and neither saw all that much ice time. Seminoff definitely saw more ice time and played a lot with Pokuluk and I fully expect him to be ahead of Davenport on the depth chart. He isn't at all flashy but is solid.
- Kindret saw very little ice time and did very little when he was out there, but for some reason I like him. I like his size and skating and he kind of reminds me of Knoepfli.
- Kennedy reminds me so much of Iggulden it's scary. He skates pretty well and seems to be pretty aware of what's going on. He'll be the fourth line center for sure.
- I was very surprised to like Mugford as much as I did. He really really impressed. He might just be the ugliest skater I have ever seen but he gets around. He is your ideal 4th liner, works hard every shift and always gets involved in the play. He'll never be a big offensive player but the kind of guy you need to win. I liked him a lot and I think he'll crack the lineup.
- McCutcheon looked pretty good with improved skating but he still got manhandled physically. He got absolutely railed a couple of times but looked decent offensively.
- Sawada looked good but it'll be an adjustment for him playing on an offensive line but was recking people left and right.
- Moulson looked dangerous like usual but didn't get much ice time in the third period because Schafer was trying to look at Kindret I think.

That's all for now. Two part season preview will be out this week with much more detail about every player and the team in general.

Posted by: jtwcornell91 (---.rgv.res.rr.com)
Date: October 22, 2005 07:22AM

[Q]RichH Wrote:
right, because ARI is the only one eligible to give a recap??
[/q]

Well, he's the only one who has...

Enjoy the latest hockey geek tools at [www.elynah.com]

Posted by: Brian (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: October 22, 2005 10:17AM

I don't know about the rest of you but I was very disappointed in Pegoraro, he seemed to stand around a lot instead of playing gritty like he did last year. I hope he is not reverting to his sophomore year. Last year he was a pest on the fore-check and he always challenged the opposing player everywhere he skated. Maybe his role has changed, if so that would be unfortunate.

Posted by: Liz '05 (---.pn.at.cox.net)
Date: October 22, 2005 10:19AM

And QU beat AIC...with a second assist by the goalie on one of the goals.

Posted by: billhoward (---.union01.nj.comcast.net)
Date: October 22, 2005 11:01AM

Ari seems to be someone who speaks knowledgeably and even (especially) in an online opinion forum, that counts for a lot. Or, if he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, Ari does a great job of masking, and either trait is an important life skill.

Posted by: redhair34 (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: October 22, 2005 11:10AM

[Q]Brian Wrote:

I don't know about the rest of you but I was very disappointed in Pegoraro, he seemed to stand around a lot instead of playing gritty like he did last year. I hope he is not reverting to his sophomore year. Last year he was a pest on the fore-check and he always challenged the opposing player everywhere he skated. Maybe his role has changed, if so that would be unfortunate.[/q]

I didn't notice that at all. In fact I recall him harassing a few defensemen and breaking up one or two clearing attempts in the second period. It may have seemed that he was "standing around" b/c Abbott and Scott were the ones fighting along the boards most of the time they were out there. I wouldn't worry about it. He's definitely in physical shape (which was the issue for him sophomore year).

Other thoughts...
I think the Cam-Pegoraro-Scott line was the best line on the ice. They were buzzing all night and generated a ton of scoring opportunities, especially in the second period. I don't think lack of size was at all an issue for them. They did a great job of forechecking and really frustrated the opposing defensemen. I am a little worried about the powerplay, especially as Ari said, Moulson's ability to get open. The opposition really focused in on him; I don't think he got a single open look in the slot. I really liked Schafer moving Sawada to the top line. He played very well. I think he knocked about 6 guys on their asses in his first 3 shifts. His passing was crisp and he set up Moulson on his goal. I am confident Sawada will fill the void Hynes left and provide protection for Moulson. Another player who stood out in my mind was Gleed. He seemed to play with more confidence than I remember. He did a very good job clearing the puck and brought it all the way into the offensive zone a number of times. He also called for the puck a lot and looked to chip in offensively. Although he mishandled a few passes and made a few poor decisions from the point, I was encouraged by his eagerness to get involved. It almost seemed as though he was trying to do to much. Once he settles down a bit I think he'll be one of our more reliable defensemen.

Posted by: Jacob '06 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: October 22, 2005 11:32AM

Pokulok has started picking up his physical game. I think that was the one complaint that the capitals had about him, so he might be trying to work on that. It was surprising to see him take 2 penalties right in a row in the first period.

Posted by: redhair34 (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: October 22, 2005 12:34PM

[Q]calgARI '07 Wrote:

Really like Barlow a lot. He is very dangerous but also mixes it up and definitely doesnt shy away from physical play. I would like to see him play with more offensively gifted linemates. He will be a big offensive producer for this team and will produce THIS year.
[/q]

Ari, I agree about Barlow playing with more offensively gifted linemates. But, who could Schafer put with him? The one line I could see working would be Barlow-Pegoraro-Sawada. But I don't think Schafer would want to break up the Cam-Pegoraro-Scott line, especially considering their success last night and their experience playing together towards the end of last season. Maybe we could see Barlow with McCutcheon? I think it has been mentioned before that Barlow can also center a line (yet I don't think he's taken a single draw in either the Red-White game or in last nights game). It will be interesting to see what line Barlow is on when all is said and done.

Date: October 22, 2005 01:32PM

[Q]billhoward Wrote:

Ari seems to be someone who speaks knowledgeably and even (especially) in an online opinion forum, that counts for a lot. Or, if he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, Ari does a great job of masking, and either trait is an important life skill.[/q]

My post wasn't slamming Ari at all. It was written more as an encouragement for others who were at the game to write recaps as well. After an offseason of discussing the location of corn nuggets in Collegetown, any and all hockey recaps for those of us strewn across the world are very welcome. The posts I responded to made it sound like there's a single correspondent.

Posted by: Brian (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: October 22, 2005 01:48PM

Barlow needs to work on getting that higher gear needed to get by a defensemen or atleast induce a penalty, last night there was several opportunities to skate around his man and he was unable to do so. I'm sure it will will happen as he continues to get stronger.

Date: October 22, 2005 04:35PM

[Q]redhair34 Wrote:

calgARI '07 Wrote:

Really like Barlow a lot. He is very dangerous but also mixes it up and definitely doesnt shy away from physical play. I would like to see him play with more offensively gifted linemates. He will be a big offensive producer for this team and will produce THIS year.
[/Q]
Ari, I agree about Barlow playing with more offensively gifted linemates. But, who could Schafer put with him? The one line I could see working would be Barlow-Pegoraro-Sawada. But I don't think Schafer would want to break up the Cam-Pegoraro-Scott line, especially considering their success last night and their experience playing together towards the end of last season. Maybe we could see Barlow with McCutcheon? I think it has been mentioned before that Barlow can also center a line (yet I don't think he's taken a single draw in either the Red-White game or in last nights game). It will be interesting to see what line Barlow is on when all is said and done. [/q]

Yeah, I understand the issue. With Cam Abbott and Moulson on the left side, Barlow will not be moving up to the top two lines unless there are injuries which can't be ruled out with Abbott's history. He will still get plenty of opportunity quarterbacking the second powerplay and Chris Abbott is a good set up man. Next year with Moulson and Abbott gone, Barlow will get an enormous opportunity and probably be the team's first line left winger. I don't see it as likely at all that Barlow will be moved to the middle with Kennedy already pretty much assured a spot. Not the best idea to have two freshmen centers.

Date: October 22, 2005 04:51PM

I have a feeling that who coach puts on Moulson's line is going to be very crucial. Opponents will key on #24 and might even look at a "double-team" type situation. That'll give the rest of the line some great opportunities and hopefully will be players who can convert more often than not with the open ice.

Posted by: Pace (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: October 22, 2005 05:02PM

[Q]Jacob '06 Wrote:

Pokulok has started picking up his physical game. I think that was the one complaint that the capitals had about him, so he might be trying to work on that. It was surprising to see him take 2 penalties right in a row in the first period.[/q]

Yeah, I also did a double take when I saw Sasha in the box the second time. But I agree that it's great to see him getting more physical. He beefed up noticably over the summer and that's going to be good for the team.

I do think that Barlow was by far the most interesting looking freshman on the ice. It's true, he didn't succeed in the few good opportunities he had, but he got close. The one time he was up against 2 defenders, he sorta managed to get through and get a shot in (albeit a weak one). I think he's got a lot of promise and, even more importantly, a lot of energy to get out there and get through. He'll start making it soon enough.

Loved seeing McCutcheon working hard. Did he ever get a goal last year? He was trying really hard. That time his goal went off the pipe was just heartbreaking for me.

Finally, got to say, the U-18 goalie, Palmer, really impressed me. The one time where he made 3 saves in like 20 seconds, first on his stomach, then on his side, then on his back - just crazy. For a 17 year-old kid, that's one helluva good goalie. Coach should recruit him. :-)

Posted by: cbuckser (---.dsl.pltn13.pacbell.net)
Date: October 22, 2005 05:11PM

Joe Palmer has verbally committed to Ohio State.

In response to Ari's concern with having two freshmen centers, the 2002-03 team did well with Dan Pegoraro and Chris Abbott playing center, albeit for the third and fourth lines.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2005 05:12PM by cbuckser.

Posted by: TCHL8842 (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: October 22, 2005 05:35PM

does anyone know if we were looking to recruit any of those players. It seems like the ideal opportunity to pursue some of the top talent in the US. Palmer looked really good in that game, and I wish we could get him to replace McKee hopefully after next year.

This game, we showed that we have some rust, as I expected. I think this will be a good warm up for what I have marked as the most important series of the year against MSU. Did anyone else so far that ECAC is currently the 2nd best conference based on inter-league play right now. I guess the Ivies will have to do there part to keep up this record, but I am hoping that we can either hold the spot of 2nd best conference or move up to number 1, once we start actual league play. All the games ECAC teams right now, like RPI beating BU last night, will greatly help our chance to get a better seeding, if we have the same record or last year, or allow us more leeway if we lose a few more games then I am expecting them to.

Date: October 22, 2005 07:09PM

[Q]TCHL8842 Wrote:

does anyone know if we were looking to recruit any of those players. It seems like the ideal opportunity to pursue some of the top talent in the US. Palmer looked really good in that game, and I wish we could get him to replace McKee hopefully after next year.

This game, we showed that we have some rust, as I expected. I think this will be a good warm up for what I have marked as the most important series of the year against MSU. Did anyone else so far that ECAC is currently the 2nd best conference based on inter-league play right now. I guess the Ivies will have to do there part to keep up this record, but I am hoping that we can either hold the spot of 2nd best conference or move up to number 1, once we start actual league play. All the games ECAC teams right now, like RPI beating BU last night, will greatly help our chance to get a better seeding, if we have the same record or last year, or allow us more leeway if we lose a few more games then I am expecting them to.[/q]

There are definitely some good players that come out of the Development Program, but I think that a lot of the players are overrated. There are a lot of one-dimensional guys that don't have much character and can't get it done in the classroom. This isn't the case for all of the players, but I think it is common. Simply put, I don't think there are many Cornell-type players in that program. There are plenty of top notch American players who are better than the majority of players in that program - Justin Milo being one of them.

Posted by: profudge (---.dsl1.nor.ny.frontiernet.net)
Date: October 22, 2005 10:28PM

ARI - good overview... some personal comments after enjoying the game alot.
+ Kennedy took a fair number of face-offs and won more than his share as i recall including several in a row in our zone.
+ Chabot looked good - and he had almost no chance on the goal scored late...
+ McKee looked great (didn't think it needed to be said, but true)
+ A good chunk maybe 6-8 mins of second period the NDTP kids were flying a
+ and again in part of third skating and moving puck well didn't seem to get it together in our zone even if they maintained pressure for a minute or more several times... partly due to them having many games (11 record was 9-2 ) previous to Fri. night and our guys not quite having full game legs....
+ there were so many penalties and power plays in 1st we didn't see as many of the freshmen out there...
+ Palmer was good even with help of two posts and a crossbar that I recall.
+ Mugford reminds me a bit of Hornby when he was starting out... moving those legs, (not pretty maybe but effective) ... He stood one guy up at blue line as they were trying to clear their zone then kept puck in in play in offensive zone with 2 additional USA players contesting him for the puck.
+ Liked what I saw of most lines for us...
+ NDTP is a good team.... they got a bit frustrated towards last 2-3 mins leading to a minor followed by 2 misconducts with less than 2 mins to go.
Looking forawrd to a great and enjoyable season of Big red hockey :-)
+ Cam was looking really good and so were all of the rest of the returing players...
+ was disappointed we took a couple of holding/interference penalties deep in our zone by continueing to pin a player on boards well after puck had gone from immediate area, maybe because we were not alert or maybe because we were not moving our feet ...? several at other end was hard for me to tell - I sit in N
godd night all

Posted by: Andy'07 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: October 27, 2005 04:48PM

post it already! <-- dying for hockey help

Edit- was trying to post under ari, and referring to the season preview
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2005 04:48PM by Andy'07.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login