Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Spittoon
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Thank You

Posted by Dpperk29 
Thank You
Posted by: Dpperk29 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: March 13, 2005 06:34PM

Now That the home season is complete, I feel it is appropriate to thank everyone.

First, Thank You to the team. This year's big red has really stepped up and is playing awsome.

Second, Thank you Mike Schaffer. You are doing an awsome job with this team, keep it up.

Third, Thank You Pep Band. You guys are awsome, wouldn't be the same at lynah without you guys.

Fourth, Thank You Ari. That cowbell really brings both the townies and the students together in one cheer. keep up the good work!

I know there are more, but I'll leave those for the rest of you!

Re: Thank You
Posted by: aznxjz (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: March 13, 2005 10:16PM

we are clapping faster than the cowbell is being hit nut

Posted by: Trotsky (---.frdrmd.adelphia.net)
Date: March 13, 2005 10:19PM

Thank you to the coaching and training staffs for recruiting, mentoring, and repairing all these guys.

Posted by: Will (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: March 13, 2005 10:26PM

Thank you to the ELynah Forum posters at large for providing me with yet another year's worth of procrastination when I should have been doing something else with my time. :-D

Posted by: Chris '03 (---.phil.east.verizon.net)
Date: March 13, 2005 10:29PM

Thanks to everyone for their creative spellings of Schafer.

Posted by: Pace (209.2.88.---)
Date: March 13, 2005 10:29PM

Amen

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.nyc.rr.com)
Date: March 13, 2005 11:37PM

Thank you for another season of Lynah Rink being the hardest place in the country for a visiting team to get a W.

Posted by: mjh89 (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: March 14, 2005 03:38PM

Thank you Harvard, for blowing the Ivy League Championship.

Posted by: KenP (---.abrfc.noaa.gov)
Date: March 15, 2005 09:44AM

Thank you to all schools with free audio feeds.

Especially, thank you to the Clarkson, Princeton and Vermont announcers for calling excellent games.

Posted by: Al DeFlorio (---.ne.client2.attbi.com)
Date: March 15, 2005 09:46AM

[Q]KenP Wrote:

Thank you to all schools with free audio feeds.

Especially, thank you to the Clarkson, Princeton and Vermont announcers for calling excellent games.
[/q]
And coal in the Christmas stockings for the grinches at Cornell Athletics.

Posted by: lhayes (---.phil.east.verizon.net)
Date: March 25, 2005 07:06PM

I've got to add a huge THANK YOU to Age for this Forum. I've learned a ton about the game from the posters here, even after 30 years of Lynah faith. I don't know how else those of us in the CU hockey diaspora could have found each other for Minny game get-togethers. And I've been absolutely dependent on this Forum to get through the anticipation of this week. Bravo, bravo, Age!

Posted by: CU at Stanford (---.dsl.sntc01.pacbell.net)
Date: March 26, 2005 02:15AM

Thank you, Harvard, for beating us on January 8. That got the unbeaten streak going.

Thank you, Age, for having created eLynah and all the innovations you continue to bring to the Lynah Faithful diaspora.

Thank you, Team, for giving us another thrilling season that lives on in post-season.

Thank you, Schafer. 'nuf said. :-}

Thank you, College Hockey, for keeping the ice hockey torch burning bright during the cancelled NHL season. The pros should feel ashame. The college players remind us that hockey is a fun winter game, especially when Cornell takes the ice.

Lastly, thank you to the late Herb Brooks, for having brought us the Miracle 25 years ago in Lake Placid. USA hockey has never been the same (only better!).

Posted by: Big Red Colonel (---.direcpc.com)
Date: March 26, 2005 07:39AM

Thanks to all of you guys! CU Hockey is so great not just because the coaches and team are working their butts off, but also because of this great community - it's why I fell in love with the college game. The atmosphere in Lynah is second-to-none, the knowledge of you guys on this forum is top notch, the passion you all have for the game (and other games too) is unparalleled and it all adds up to a fantastic ride every winter (and hopefully spring).

For those of you that like economics, it seems to me that hockey fan-dom is an increasing returns industry! The more folks that get psyched for it, the greater the benefits to me and everyone else.

Good luck to the boys tonight!

Posted by: Trotsky (---.frdrmd.adelphia.net)
Date: March 26, 2005 09:42AM

Thank you, Ned. Sine qua non.

Posted by: Josh '99 (63.85.108.---)
Date: March 26, 2005 11:09AM

Thank you Northwest Airlines, for making it possible for many of us to make it out to Minnesota. :-)

Posted by: andyw2100 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: March 26, 2005 11:11AM

Thank you to those of you who made the trip to Minnesota. Make us proud!
Andy W.

Posted by: Rita (204.95.232.---)
Date: March 27, 2005 07:03PM

bump
thank you team, especially the seniors, and thank you coach schafer and staff for a great season....
anxiously awaiting next season.....

Posted by: Chief AA Bear (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: March 27, 2005 07:10PM

And Thank You to YOU ALL, for being the greatest, most knowledgeable, gracious (when necessary!) and humorous fans on the planet !!! :-D

Posted by: Dpperk29 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: March 27, 2005 07:28PM

Thank You
To the Seniors, you brought us so much joy over the years... May the war over which fans buy your jerseys first begin

Posted by: TShen (---.hsd1.va.comcast.net)
Date: March 27, 2005 09:57PM

Agreed. I like to congratulate the seniors on finishing an excellent hockey career at Cornell. I wish them the very best in their next endeavor. I am going to miss Mike Knoepfli and Mike Iggulden's play on penalty kills.

Posted by: jkahn (216.146.73.---)
Date: March 28, 2005 04:16PM

Thank you-
to the Big Red players and coaching staff for a wonderful season. We're proud to have you represent Cornell both on and off the ice.

to the Lynah Faithful and Traveling Faithful (including but certainly not limited to those I met in East Lansing, Florida and Minn. on my three trips this year) who make the experience fun, including the students, alums, townies, players' families and friends and the Big Red Pep Band.

to Age and the eLynah posters, for keeping the Cornell hockey community informed.

Thanks all.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login