Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Spittoon
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Band needs to learn Mexican hat dance

Posted by tvset 
Band needs to learn Mexican hat dance
Posted by: tvset (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: February 20, 2005 09:52AM

OK ! ok ! ok !!!!!

I WAS SITTING THERE LAST NIGHT WHEN THE ICE STARTING FILLING WITH HATS AFTER MOULSEN'S HAT TRICK AND I WAS WAITING FOR THE " MEXICAN HAT DANCE " TO BE PLAYED BY OUR BAND .........

AND I WAITED .... AND WAITED ...... AND WAITED ......

ISN'T IT TIME FOR OUR BAND TO LEARN A NEW SONG ...............................

Re: Band needs to learn Mexican hat dance
Posted by: Will (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: February 20, 2005 09:59AM

Isn't it also time you depressed your Caps Lock key? :-P

Posted by: strixvaria (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: February 20, 2005 11:09AM

They learned the Ninja Turtles theme . . . and it sucks.

Posted by: DeltaOne81 (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date: February 20, 2005 12:05PM

They learned the Family Guy theme. Gotta give them props there.

Posted by: puff (---.pn.at.cox.net)
Date: February 20, 2005 01:18PM

It was able to be heard last night over the web feed. AWESOME:-D

Posted by: Rob NH (---.lndnnh.adelphia.net)
Date: February 20, 2005 04:12PM

[Q]DeltaOne81 Wrote:

They learned the Family Guy theme. Gotta give them props there.[/q]
Freakin' Sweet!

Posted by: Trotsky (---.cust-rtr.swbell.net)
Date: February 21, 2005 04:23PM

Not sure the band needs to learn a song they will play, at most, once a year. help

Posted by: CowbellGuy (Moderator)
Date: February 21, 2005 04:26PM

In the band's defense, I think they debuted at least 2 or 3 full songs this weekend. Now if they would only stop playing Macho Man...

Posted by: ganderson (---.drama.yale.edu)
Date: February 21, 2005 04:37PM

I know it's probably cheesy to play another school's fight song.
I know it's a lame joke at best.
I know the band has plenty to worry about without our stupid suggestions.

But still... I think it'd be great if they'd learn "The Eyes of Texas are Upon You" for McKee's more noteworthy saves. The opposing team might not get it (it is, afterall, just the tune of "I've been workin' on the railroad...";) but it would sure make me chuckle.

Snoogins.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2005 04:44PM by ganderson.

Posted by: ben03 (---.rochester.res.rr.com)
Date: February 21, 2005 04:40PM

[Q]CowbellGuy Wrote:
Now if they would only stop playing Macho Man...[/q]
[elf.elynah.com]

... offer is still valid.:-D

Posted by: Tub(a) (---.music.cornell.edu)
Date: February 21, 2005 04:57PM

[Q]CowbellGuy Wrote:

In the band's defense, I think they debuted at least 2 or 3 full songs this weekend. Now if they would only stop playing Macho Man...[/q]

Have you not seen the "Macho Man lady" in section N? I think she is single-handedly keeping the cheer alive :-P

Date: February 21, 2005 05:04PM

[Q]Tub(a) Wrote:

CowbellGuy Wrote:

In the band's defense, I think they debuted at least 2 or 3 full songs this weekend. Now if they would only stop playing Macho Man...[/Q]
Have you not seen the "Macho Man lady" in section N? I think she is single-handedly keeping the cheer alive [/q]
so what you're telling me is if she goes away, the song the song follows? that's a good deal, consider it done ...

Posted by: jtwcornell91 (---.loyno.edu)
Date: February 21, 2005 06:18PM

Of course, the band already does play "Deep in the Heart of Texas" for McKee at the start of the second period. Which is way cool.

Enjoy the latest hockey geek tools at [www.elynah.com]

Posted by: Drew042 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: February 21, 2005 06:22PM

She is by far the best townie fan there is. I have loved watching her the last 8 years. She was hilarious when she won the raffle a few weeks back.

Posted by: Will (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: February 21, 2005 07:36PM

[Q]Drew042 Wrote:

She is by far the best townie fan there is. I have loved watching her the last 8 years. She was hilarious when she won the raffle a few weeks back. [/q]

Good for her. Nevertheless, "Macho Man" must go. Now.

Posted by: Lauren '06 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: February 21, 2005 10:39PM

I'll bite... why so much hostility toward the Macho Man cheer? It doesn't strike me as being any more or less awful than the other cheers we play every night.

Date: February 21, 2005 11:36PM

ummmm ... b/c it's retarded ... and the only people that do it have no idea why ... and ahhhh, it's retarded ... glad i could help, that should clear things up nicely

Posted by: sockralex (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: February 21, 2005 11:49PM

but i want to be a macho man :-/

Posted by: puff (---.pn.at.cox.net)
Date: February 21, 2005 11:55PM

I don't know really what causes the hate for this song. All's i know is that i don't like it. AND, everyone that i got tickets with over the years were never a fan of it either.
again not much help. I guess i do have my 12 hour watch tomorrow that really leaves me stuck somewhere with nothing to do for half a calendar day, so maybe i'll ponder it then.

Why do we hate (hate's such a strong word, dislike) macho man?

Posted by: Ben Rocky '04 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: February 21, 2005 11:58PM

I do it and I know why it is done, and I've done my part to explain it to the young faithful. I don't see why people hate it so. I think its a hilarious story.

Posted by: billhoward (---.union01.nj.comcast.net)
Date: February 22, 2005 12:17AM

Others here say "Macho Man" is retarded ... lame ... childish.

But sitting around all day tapping out messages about college hockey and places to stay in Albany and some guy's first date at the NCAA regionals (wait, that was me; never mind) and whether Clarkson players are criminally inclined and why some townie fan's voice is too shrill ... yeah, that's a real sign of being grown up.

Posted by: French Rage (---.Stanford.EDU)
Date: February 22, 2005 12:33AM

I also fail to see the amazing hostility towards it. Yeah, it's a little dumb, but not moreso than some other cheers we do, yet no other cheer arouses more ire than it.

And bill, dont forget discussing which Clarkson players have which venerial diseases.

Date: February 22, 2005 12:55AM

I'm not claiming superiority over anyone here. I'm just saying that I personally dislike the Macho Man dance because I think it just looks stupid and is pointless when not in the presence of Ugly Sweater Guy.

Posted by: French Rage (---.Stanford.EDU)
Date: February 22, 2005 01:00AM

[Q]Will Wrote:

I'm not claiming superiority over anyone here. I'm just saying that I personally dislike the Macho Man dance because I think it just looks stupid and is pointless when not in the presence of Ugly Sweater Guy.[/q]

Who I think is also "Got 6, Want More".

Posted by: Trotsky (---.frdrmd.adelphia.net)
Date: February 22, 2005 04:55AM

This post is rated PG-13.

Clarkson players aren't criminally-inclined. They're just contagious and have poor eating habits*. St. Lawrence players are criminally-inclined ("wrong piece of wood!";)

Macho Man isn't the stupidest cheer in Lynah history

(pauses to think about it)

OK, Macho Man may not be the stupidest cheer in history, and at least it's short, and it won't get a warning from the referee, unlike that 80's paragon of literate cheers, "Shit shit shit / fuck fuck fuck / shit fuck shit fuck shit."

About the worst thing about MM is that a gazillion other buildings do it, from the N to piped-in muzak at pee wee tournies. (*This is also true of Gary Glitter, who shares the same habit, though in a different way.) But in the former case there's a history behind it and in the latter case it's acquired a distinctive Lynah accent, so I don't see the harm. Meh.

"Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," OTOH... :-(
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2005 05:02AM by Trotsky.

Date: February 22, 2005 08:21AM

By the age of 10, if your kid's team has made it to a league semifinal (and with six team leagues, odds are good), he or she has been through

- the darkened rink, spotlight intro
- "Let's get ready to rumble" (even in a non checking league)
- Gary Glitter
- Parents yelling obscenities at refs, coaches, and their own kids
- rock music at every stoppage longer than eight seconds
- wanting $150 graphite sticks to put more zing on the shot

Still, for say senior night at Lynah, it's kind of cool. Maybe some things are so far out, they're cool.

Posted by: Robb (---.external.lmco.com)
Date: February 22, 2005 08:25AM

[Q]French Rage Wrote:

Will Wrote:

I'm not claiming superiority over anyone here. I'm just saying that I personally dislike the Macho Man dance because I think it just looks stupid and is pointless when not in the presence of Ugly Sweater Guy.[/Q]
Who I think is also "Got 6, Want More".[/q]

That would actually make a lot of sense...

Posted by: Jordan 04 (12.42.45.---)
Date: February 22, 2005 09:05AM

The reason is clear: there is much hostility towards Macho Man because the eLynah community hath decreed that there should be much hostility towards Macho Man.

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.nyc.rr.com)
Date: February 22, 2005 12:36PM

[Q]Trotsky Wrote:
...that 80's paragon of literate cheers, "Shit shit shit / fuck fuck fuck / shit fuck shit fuck shit."[/q]For some reason I find that really freaking funny. laugh

Date: February 22, 2005 01:15PM

[Q]jmh30 Wrote:

Trotsky Wrote:
...that 80's paragon of literate cheers, "Shit shit shit / fuck fuck fuck / shit fuck shit fuck shit."[/Q]
For some reason I find that really freaking funny. [/q]

Yeah, you would. :-P

Posted by: A-ron (---.ip.e-nt.net)
Date: February 22, 2005 02:25PM

I'm going to have to agree with Ben here...I suffered through that loss to St. Lawrnece and watched Sweater Guy dance all night. Now, I can't wait for Macho Man to be played so that I can scream out, "sweater guy still sucks" and get confused looks. The crowd seems to enjoy it and people have fun doing it...the nerve of them, having fun at a Cornell hockey game.

I didn't like people alternating hand raises during Gary Glitter, but from what I hear from townies it both looks good and helps keep them in time with the music...so I guess that has stuck as new tradition.

We still throw fish on the ice against Harvard even though that was in response to one specific event more than a couple years ago.

The way I see it, the more cheers/chants/dances that the Lynah Faithful have under their belt, the more reason to claim that we are the best fans in college hockey.

Posted by: KeithK (---.external.lmco.com)
Date: February 22, 2005 02:42PM

[q]The way I see it, the more cheers/chants/dances that the Lynah Faithful have under their belt, the more reason to claim that we are the best fans in college hockey.[/q]We should want quality as much as quantity. Of course, quality is in the eye (ear?) of the beholder.

Date: February 22, 2005 02:55PM

[Q]KeithK Wrote:

The way I see it, the more cheers/chants/dances that the Lynah Faithful have under their belt, the more reason to claim that we are the best fans in college hockey.[/Q]
We should want quality as much as quantity. Of course, quality is in the eye (ear?) of the beholder.[/q]

Indeed. And IMHO, fish is quality, while Macho Man is frivolity.

Date: February 22, 2005 03:51PM

Again with the random hatred, without logic or reason, of Macho Man. If you don't like it and don't respect the history of the ugly sweater guy story, then don't do the cheer.

Date: February 22, 2005 03:59PM

[Q]billhoward Wrote:

By the age of 10, if your kid's team has made it to a league semifinal (and with six team leagues, odds are good), he or she has been through
[/q]

Tea with Ms McGill?

Posted by: CowbellGuy (Moderator)
Date: February 22, 2005 04:21PM

Fine, you want reason?

1. It's a stupid song, and despite what someone claimed, it's hardly ever played at hockey games.

2. Do you have any idea how retarded we look doing it? If you know the origin, fine, it's amusing. But when we're at some other school's rink and the band starts playing Macho Man, suddenly it looks like all the Lynah Faithful ride the short bus. It makes me cringe just thinking about it.

Posted by: Tub(a) (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: February 22, 2005 04:33PM

[Q]Trotsky Wrote:

billhoward Wrote:

[/Q]
Tea with Ms McGill?[/q]

By the age of 10? :-O

Date: February 22, 2005 04:34PM

It was a stupid song back in 1978 and it's a stupid song now. Why songs by the Village People continue to be played in the 21st century is beyond my understanding.

Posted by: Jordan 04 (12.42.45.---)
Date: February 22, 2005 04:48PM

[Q]

1. It's a stupid song, and despite what someone claimed, it's hardly ever played at hockey games.[/q]

A brilliantly subjective reason, which would pretty much be the reason for any person to ask for the removal of any song at any time. Man, if I had a dime for every time a conductor made me play through the Muppets... scream

[q]2. Do you have any idea how retarded we look doing it? If you know the origin, fine, it's amusing. But when we're at some other school's rink and the band starts playing Macho Man, suddenly it looks like all the Lynah Faithful ride the short bus. It makes me cringe just thinking about it.[/q]

Pardon my French, but boo-fucking-hoo. Are you really so insecure in yourself as a person and a fan that you don't do something at the rink that you find enjoyable because the other fans don't know what's going on and may think we're retarded? I'm sure everyone in visiting rinks knows why there's a random dude beating on a cowbell and screaming when he's done.

Date: February 22, 2005 04:54PM

[Q]CowbellGuy Wrote:
2. Do you have any idea how retarded we look doing it? If you know the origin, fine, it's amusing. But when we're at some other school's rink and the band starts playing Macho Man, suddenly it looks like all the Lynah Faithful ride the short bus. It makes me cringe just thinking about it.[/q]

I agree about Macho Man, but this does put me in mind of The Lion Sleeps Tonight as Cayuga's Waiters' signature song and how puzzled the fans at Franklin Field were when we all threw up our hands and did the weema-wup thing when the Penn band played it.

Posted by: Jacob 03 (---.mobility-dn.psu.edu)
Date: February 22, 2005 05:30PM

[Q]Jordan 04 Wrote:

Pardon my French, but boo-fucking-hoo. Are you really so insecure in yourself as a person and a fan that you don't do something at the rink that you find enjoyable because the other fans don't know what's going on and may think we're retarded? I'm sure everyone in visiting rinks knows why there's a random dude beating on a cowbell and screaming when he's done.[/q]

You know, in a million years I'd never guess from what Age wrote that he secretly loved the Macho Man dance but refrained from doing it because he feared the judgment of other teams' fans. Seemed like a bit of a stretch to me.

With or without its context, "respect the history of the ugly sweater guy story" might be one of the most ridiculous and overdramatic phrases I've read on ELynah. If we were taking a poll, I'd also throw my lot in with the "hate it" group when it comes to Macho Man. I've asked pep band conductors and managers to stop playing it (obviously to no avail in this instance, but it's probably the easiest method to effect change in Lynah Rink, and at least it doesn't involve an Anaphoric Society). I'd even contribute to the aforementioned funds to stop its performance (of course, my priorities are pretty skewed and I offered multiple chimesmasters a hundred dollars to not play "Here Comes the Sun" for a semester).

That being said, all my reasons for despising it are definitely subjective. I initially found the pertinent SLU fan stupid, but not worth the mimaic. The tradition seems to be more self-satire than anything else now, but so many other Lynah ones could probably be described in similar ways. Also, the stupid dance doesn't come with the same minor functional hindrances of...say...the drawn-out Diiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee cheer. In the laissez-faire world of hockey fandom I'll continue to voice my complaint when the subject comes up, but harbor little ill feeling (if a bit of snobbish pity) for those who enjoy it so.

Of course, the one guy at Princeton doing the Gary Glitter moves looked objectively ridiculous.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/22/2005 05:31PM by Jacob 03.

Date: February 22, 2005 05:42PM

"This cheer is stupid!" vs "Who made you the cheer judge?" is the eLynah version of the college hockey video game and the BTHC.

Date: February 22, 2005 05:45PM

Yay for camp value!

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.airproducts.com)
Date: February 22, 2005 05:53PM

I'll toss in my hat with the "Macho Man Must Go" side. My reasons:

1) Macho Man is a disco song. Disco Sucks. Gay disco sucks even more, sometimes quite literally.

2) It just looks stupid.

3) It does nothing to pump up the our team or intimidate the opposition (unlike Gary Glitter).

4) Many fans are actually turned off by it.

5) Memorializing the stupidity of an opposing fan doesn't seem good justification for a cheer or song.

why the hell are we still talking about this?
Date: February 22, 2005 05:59PM

It is the band's decision to play it, and I trust their judgment. If they stop playing it, no one will shed tears at its departure. They are kind enough to preform at all home games and most road games, and I enjoy their presence, so when they play a song we don't like, we should live with it. If you feel that the cheer makes us look retarded, take heart: it will be gone in a few years. If you like it, keep doing it. Life goes on.

Date: February 22, 2005 06:06PM

Makes me think I should have been persistent with my German cheer for Knoepfli. nut

Re: why the hell are we still talking about this?
Date: February 22, 2005 06:16PM

[q] It is the band's decision to play it, and I trust their judgment.[/q]Yes, all hail the all knowing, benevolent band!

If I don't like the damn song I'll say so. Of course we should live with it, because the alternative would be either suicide or going over and beating the crap out of the conductor when he starts MM. Neither is a very pleasant option...

Re: why the hell are we still talking about this?
Date: February 22, 2005 06:39PM

[Q]KeithK Wrote:

It is the band's decision to play it, and I trust their judgment.[/Q]
Yes, all hail the all knowing, benevolent band! If I don't like the damn song I'll say so. Of course we should live with it, because the alternative would be either suicide or going over and beating the crap out of the conductor when he starts MM. Neither is a very pleasant option...[/q]Is there a way this emotion can be channelled to the Red's defensemen in time for Saturday's clash with the Village Thugs of Potsdam? That would be helpful to Cornell as well as providing a positive form of anger management.

Date: February 22, 2005 07:18PM

[Q]Jeff Hopkins '82 Wrote:
Gay disco sucks even more, sometimes quite literally.[/q]

To be fair, Straight Disco can also suck literally.

Posted by: Chips 03 (---.ipt.aol.com)
Date: February 22, 2005 07:41PM

Hey,
I arranged Macho Man, jackasses.

And I sent the band another cheersheet last week with Disco Duck, It's Raining Men, Louie Louie, In the Navy, and the Macarena about a week ago. I talked to Freddy Jackson (current director) the other day and he assures me that they'll be ready and played for the playoffs, so there's your new music you pissy whiners.

Now go back to arguing about whether the old school or new school cowbell guy beats it harder.

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.yw.yu.edu)
Date: February 22, 2005 07:49PM

That's the best inside joke I've seen in years. :-D

Posted by: jtwcornell91 (---.no.no.cox.net)
Date: February 22, 2005 09:19PM

[Q]Chips 03 Wrote:
And I sent the band another cheersheet last week with Disco Duck, It's Raining Men, Louie Louie, In the Navy, and the Macarena about a week ago.[/q]

The definitive version of It's Raining Men will always be the Touchtones', in my book.

"KABOOM!"

Posted by: DeltaOne81 (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date: February 26, 2005 01:30AM

Well that was appropriate...

Just saw a Burger King commercial with guys sitting around humming/singing Rock 'n' Roll Part II, and one guy breaks into Macho Man... the others are just sitting around staring at him oddly, doing the "cut it out"/symbol.

So, there's proof that Macho Man is universally recognized as a less than masculine/tough song.

Just funny they should have that commercials just days after this thread.

Posted by: Avash (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: February 26, 2005 01:31PM

[Q]DeltaOne81 Wrote:

Well that was appropriate...

Just saw a Burger King commercial with guys sitting around humming/singing Rock 'n' Roll Part II, and one guy breaks into Macho Man... the others are just sitting around staring at him oddly, doing the "cut it out"/symbol.

So, there's proof that Macho Man is universally recognized as a less than masculine/tough song.

Just funny they should have that commercials just days after this thread.[/q]

It's even funnier (or ironic, I guess) because the founder of Burger King is a Cornell graduate (John McLamore '42).

Date: February 26, 2005 03:09PM

[Q]Avash '05 Wrote:
It's even funnier (or ironic, I guess) because the founder of Burger King is a Cornell graduate (John McLamore '42).
[/q]

Ew. I would happily have gone my whole life without knowing that.

Date: February 27, 2005 01:38AM

[Q]Trotsky Wrote:

Avash '05 Wrote:
[/Q]
Ew. I would happily have gone my whole life without knowing that.[/q]

Hey, at least it beats McDonald's.

Re. Family Guy Theme
Posted by: oceanst41 (---.housing.hawaii.edu)
Date: February 27, 2005 05:01AM

I don't know if this should warrant it's own thread but...

Why couldn't we find new words for the family guy theme, it seems very much like a hey baby type song.

I've been playing around with some things in my head, and it could work...

ex. "it seems today that all we see is goals by moulson and saves by mckee"

But I don't know what to devote the rest of the tune to, maybe "penalty guy", making light of O'Byrne's affinity for the sin bin

Date: February 27, 2005 09:08AM

[Q]Will Wrote:

Trotsky Wrote:

Avash '05 Wrote:
[/Q]
Ew. I would happily have gone my whole life without knowing that.[/Q]
Hey, at least it beats McDonald's.[/q]

Mickey D's has better fries, Chicken McNuggets, and Shamrock Shakes. But In-n-Out blow them both away.

Re: Re. Family Guy Theme
Date: February 27, 2005 10:02AM

I don't know if we should have a song devoted to a guy who routinely spends time in the penalty box every game.

Anyway, here's my version, in "honor" of a character we all know and love, starting with oceanst41's first two lines:

It seems today that all you see
Is goals by Moulson and saves by McKee
But where are those good ol' fashioned assholes
Whom we used to deny?
Lucky there's an ugly sweater guy
Lucky there's a man who
Positively can do
All the things that make us
Dance and sigh!
He's an ugly sweater guy!

Note: I really don't want these lyrics to happen at games, if only because it will help Macho Man achieve immortal status. :-P

Posted by: jeh25 (---.ri.ri.cox.net)
Date: February 27, 2005 10:26AM

[Q]jtwcornell91 Wrote:

Will Wrote:

Trotsky Wrote:

Avash '05 Wrote:
[/Q]
Ew. I would happily have gone my whole life without knowing that.[/Q]
Hey, at least it beats McDonald's.[/Q]
Mickey D's has better fries, Chicken McNuggets, and Shamrock Shakes. But In-n-Out blow them both away.[/q]

In-n-Out is hella overrated.

Posted by: The Rancor (---.atlsfl.adelphia.net)
Date: February 27, 2005 10:59AM

you are sooooooooo wrong about that. in-n-out!!!! do i have to say 4x4 animal style? i can hear my stomach rumbling, and likely my bowels after that, but it is so worth it. plus they treat their employees very well.

OT: Fast food
Date: February 27, 2005 11:13AM

[Q]The Rancor Wrote:

you are sooooooooo wrong about that. in-n-out!!!! do i have to say 4x4 animal style? i can hear my stomach rumbling, and likely my bowels after that, but it is so worth it. plus they treat their employees very well.[/q]

For free-fall through your GI tract, nothing beats Waffle House.

Re: OT: Fast food
Posted by: The Rancor (---.atlsfl.adelphia.net)
Date: February 27, 2005 12:04PM

i ate there last week- another culinary delight that is bad for the bum

Date: February 27, 2005 12:18PM

You're kidding!! Dancing to Macho Man doesnt make me seem tough and strong?? Oh shit!

Re: Re. Family Guy Theme
Date: February 27, 2005 01:00PM

So borrowing the first two lines from oceanst41, I think it’s time we gave coach a song that isn’t solely dedicated to beer (nothing wrong with this), but rather winning. I know, I know, you only play the Schafer Beer Song when we win but this one works too (and could be played anytime).
It could use some tweaking … I tried to stay as close to the original lyrics as possible but you’ll get the idea.

It seems today that all you see
Is goals by Moulson and saves by McKee
But where are those good ol' hockey values
On which we used to rely?
Lucky there's the Schafer guy
Lucky there's a man who
Positively can do
All the things that make us
Win and try
(this line needs some help)
He's the Schafer guy!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login