Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Jell-O Mold
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

cornell 04-05 recruiting class

Posted by con 
cornell 04-05 recruiting class
Posted by: con (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: March 19, 2004 06:27PM

does anybody know anything about cornells 04-05 recruiting class besides raymond sawada?

Re: cornell 04-05 recruiting class
Posted by: ben03 (---.nyc.rr.com)
Date: March 19, 2004 06:35PM

see these threads:

[elf.elynah.com]

[elf.elynah.com]
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2004 06:37PM by .

Posted by: Greg Berge (---.dc.dc.cox.net)
Date: March 19, 2004 07:21PM

Summary: [members.cox.net]

Posted by: Jim Underhill (---.cogeco.net)
Date: March 20, 2004 08:09PM

I just watched Matt Mckeown play last night. Niagara Falls played the Thorold Blackhawks in game one of the GHL final. Although Mckeown's team lost 7-2, Mckeown was the first player to catch my eye. He must have had about 15-20 devastating body checks. Very similar to Greg Hornby, and should fit in well to CU. Go Big Red.

Posted by: calgARI '07 (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: March 20, 2004 08:24PM

He'll fit in if he can find his way into the lineup. Losing two forwards and gaining four means there will be 4 healthy forward scratches a night when there is a healthy lineup.

Posted by: con (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: March 20, 2004 08:57PM

raymond swada is ranked 33 for this upcoming years draft by the central scouting service does anyone else know about the other recruits possibly being drafted?

Posted by: O.S.B. (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: March 22, 2004 07:59PM

I'd like to see what Pokulok and Scott have to offer, being what will be the biggest and smallest players on the ice

Posted by: ursusminor (---.nrl.navy.mil)
Date: March 25, 2004 04:56AM

Raymond Sawada was selected as the BCHL Coastal Division ROTY and Doug Krantz was selected as the Coastal Division Top Defenseman according to this thread on the BCHL message board [www.network54.com] . Note, as one poster on the thread stated, that the BCHL site itself [www.bchl.bc.ca] hasn't posted anything about this yet.

Posted by: pfibiger (---.we.client2.attbi.com)
Date: March 25, 2004 10:15AM

Doug Krantz was also selected as his team's Defenseman of the Year and Most Valuable Player.

List here: [www.albernivalleybulldogs.ca]

also, Topher Scott is 2nd in scoring on his team (19-31-50), which just just clinched the USHL eastern division championship

Re: cornell 04-05 recruiting class (Cornell announcement)
Posted by: billhoward (---.union01.nj.comcast.net)
Date: May 07, 2004 11:32AM

The official word from Cornell: seven recruits plus 21 returning players. (I was about to say "hockey recruits" to be clear, since we've talked about everything else lately.)

[cornellbigred.collegesports.com]

Seven Recruits to Join Cornell Men's Hockey Team
Four forwards, two defensemen and a goalie to arrive in the fall

May 6, 2004

ITHACA, N.Y. -- Cornell men's hockey coach Mike Schafer announced today that seven freshmen will be joining the Big Red when they enroll at the University in the fall. The group is broken down amongst four forwards, two defensemen and a goalie.

"We're pleased with the outstanding group of freshmen who will get the opportunity to don the Big Red jersey in the fall," Schafer said. "The class has both size and talent and they are the kind of people we want to represent our program."

Cornell's pipeline to British Columbia continues to be fruitful, as three of the newcomers played in the BCHL last year. Forwards Raymond Sawada (Richmond, B.C.) and Tyler Mugford (Prince Albert, Sask.) both played for the Nanaimo Clippers, while defenseman Doug Krantz (Marysville, B.C.) hails from the BCHL's Alberni Valley Bulldogs.

Sawada (6-2, 195) and Mugford (6-0, 190) become the sixth and seventh players from the Clippers to join the Big Red in the last five years. Sawada recorded 26 goals and 48 assists in 79 games, while Mugford compiled totals of 20 goals and 15 assists in 85 contests. The duo helped lead the Clippers to the league championship and the Doyle Cup title. The team will compete in the Royal Bank Cup, the national championship of Canadian junior hockey, later this month.

The Coastal Conference Rookie of the Year, Sawada was selected to play in the BCHL All-Star game and was ranked 33rd by the NHL's Central Scouting Service for the 2004 draft. Prior to experience with Nanaimo, Mugford served as a team captain for the Prince Albert Mintos of the Saskatchewan Midget AAA Hockey League. He was named first-team all-league and finished third in the league in scoring.

Krantz (6-3, 195) tallied 12 goals and 35 assists in 70 contests and served as his team's assistant captain this past season. He was named the top defenseman of the Coastal Conference and was the recipient of the Bulldogs' most valuable player award. He was also selected to play in the BCHL All-Star game.

Joining Krantz on the Big Red's blue line will be Sasha Grenier-Pokulok (Vaudreuil-Dorion, Que.), who most recently played with the Notre Dame Hounds of the Saskatchewan Junior Hockey League. Grenier-Pokulok (6-5, 200) appeared in 39 games and registered 23 points, including 16 assists, and was named to the SJHL's all-rookie team. At 6-5, he will be one of the biggest players on the Cornell squad.

The Big Red will also be joined by forwards Topher Scott (Buffalo Grove, Ill.) and Matt McKeown (Niagara Falls, Ont.).

Scott played for the Chicago Steel of the United States Hockey League this past season and was the team's captain and MVP. He finished the season with 52 points on 21 goals and 31 assists in 65 games, as his team won the USHL's East Division title. His 52 points were second on the team and 16th in the league. He was the winner of the league's Curt Hammer Award, which is given to the player who best reflects the goals of the USHL, his team and the organization, and he played in the USHL All-Star/Prospects game.

McKeown joins the Big Red after playing for the Niagara Falls Canucks in the Golden Horseshoe Junior B Hockey League this past season. He had 26 points in 42 games with 13 goals and 13 assists. In the playoffs, he added two more goals, including a power-play marker. His team claimed the league's regular-season title.

The final spot among Cornell's incoming class goes to one of the top rookie goaltenders in the United States Hockey League last year. Troy Davenport (Inver Grove Heights, Minn.) joins the Big Red after playing for the Green Bay Gamblers. A two-time USHL Defensive Player of the Week selection, Davenport (5-10, 160) saw action in 49 games last year, recording a 2.72 goals against average, a .913 save percentage and a record of 24-19-3, including two shutouts. He also scored an empty-net goal in a game last fall, making him the first goalie in Gamblers' history to do that.

The Big Red returns 21 veterans in 2004-05 and looks to make another run at the ECAC and NCAA titles. Cornell finished the 2003-04 season with an overall record of 16-10-6 and was 13-6-3 in the ECAC, finishing second in the conference. The team was one of the best defensive squads in the nation, ranking third in the country, allowing just 1.94 goals per game. The Big Red also had one of the nation's top penalty kills, checking in seventh at .870.

Posted by: pfibiger (---.dfafunds.com)
Date: May 07, 2004 11:48AM

21 returning players, that doesn't make sense with what people have said on this forum..

Just recently someone said that Jan Pajerski is leaving / has left the team. Does that mean that the rumor that Mike Stachurski had left the team wasn't true? With the two of them gone, wouldn't the number returning be 20?

Phil

Date: May 07, 2004 01:06PM

[Q]pfibiger Wrote:

21 returning players, that doesn't make sense with what people have said on this forum. Just recently someone said that Jan Pajerski is leaving / has left the team. Does that mean that the rumor that Mike Stachurski had left the team wasn't true? With the two of them gone, wouldn't the number returning be 20?

Phil[/q]

Who you gonna trust, Cornell or this forum? <g> When has Cornell ever misled you? From the release ...

>>> The Big Red returns 21 veterans in 2004-05 and looks to make another run at the ECAC and NCAA titles.

... but regardless, it's about one score of skaters who are back. It's not like Cornell lost a third of the team to graduation or the pros as seemingly happened in The Year We Should Have Won It All (Except for New Hampshire - Again), 2003.

Posted by: Greg (---.cust-rtr.swbell.net)
Date: May 07, 2004 01:14PM

CHABOT
MCKEE

O'BRYNE
PAJERSKI
GLEED
SALMELA
COOK
GLOVER
DOWNS

VARTERESSIAN
MCCUTCHEON
CAREFOOT
ABBOTT
ABBOTT
PEGORARO
IGGULDEN
MCLEOD
MOULSON
KNOEPFLI
HYNES
BITZ

2 + 7 + 12 = 21

STACHURSKI is definitely gone. I don't recall seeing anything about PAJERSKI leaving the team.

Date: May 07, 2004 04:19PM

From a post of a couple weeks back regarding the hockey banquet that says Jan Pajerski is returning (as a Cornellian) but not returning (as a hockey player). It sounds as if he realized his playing time, which had been limited, wasn't perhaps going to improve.

[elf.elynah.com]

[q] Posted by Bio '04 on April 22, 2004 07:55AM (---.twcny.rr.com)

It was my understanding that Jan is not returning to the team, but will still be at Cornell next year.

Which might make the most sense considering they gave him his jersey framed...

Besides, wouldn't transferring mean he would be ineligible to play next year anyway ?(as he will be a senior...)
Edited 1 times. Last edit at 04/22/04 07:58AM by Bio '04.
[/q]

Posted by: nyc94 (---.focaldata.net)
Date: May 07, 2004 05:24PM

Is there a reason the press release states the height and weight for the defensemen and goalie but not for the forwards?

Posted by: billhoward (---.ziffdavis.com)
Date: May 07, 2004 07:11PM

[Q]nyc94 Wrote:

Is there a reason the press release states the height and weight for the defensemen and goalie but not for the forwards? [/q]

... maybe because Cornell recruits short guys up front such as Carlo Ugolini and John Fumio in the early '70s and [help me on the 1980s guys] and for whom the latest example is Ryan Vesce ... and the press office didn't want to embarrass them ... or make Nickerson would want to come back to Clarkson for another crack at the little ones if he heard.

But wait, we've got a 6-foot-5 forward coming in. And there's Byron Bitz, not exactly a munchkin.

Posted by: Doug Dickerson (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: May 07, 2004 07:12PM

We were at the banquet and it was announced that night
that Jan was not returning to the hockey team next year.
He was given his framed jersey, like they do for the seniors
each year. First non-senior to have that honor.

Doug

Date: May 07, 2004 07:15PM

Re-reading the press release, I saw the team's record again for 2003-04, 16-10-6. It's *soooo* hard to believe than in half its games, Cornell did not come away with a win. But the slow start in the fall and the January miscues, plus the two to Clarkson at the end, they all added up (or down).

Posted by: Lauren '06 (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: May 07, 2004 08:59PM

[Q]billhoward Wrote:

From a post of a couple weeks back regarding the hockey banquet that says Jan Pajerski is returning (as a Cornellian) but not returning (as a hockey player). It sounds as if he realized his playing time, which had been limited, wasn't perhaps going to improve.

[elf.elynah.com]

Posted by Bio '04 on April 22, 2004 07:55AM (---.twcny.rr.com)

It was my understanding that Jan is not returning to the team, but will still be at Cornell next year.

Besides, wouldn't transferring mean he would be ineligible to play next year anyway ?(as he will be a senior...)
[/Q]
[/q]
Isn't he an engineer? Maybe that has something to do with it.

Date: May 07, 2004 09:53PM

[Q]Section A Banshee Wrote:

billhoward Wrote:

[elf.elynah.com]

Posted by Bio '04 on April 22, 2004 07:55AM (---.twcny.rr.com)

[/Q]
[/Q]
Isn't he an engineer? Maybe that has something to do with it.
[/q]

Sheesh! An engineer. That takes work to graduate. In the liberal arts endeavors, you write what's on your mind and you get at worst at B-minus. Ask me how I know.

Date: May 08, 2004 02:43AM

Sure sounds like he left under the best of feelings.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2004 02:44AM by Greg Berge.

Date: May 08, 2004 02:43AM

There have been a couple architects, too. Balancing architecture and hockey is completely nuts. screwy

Posted by: RichS (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: May 08, 2004 11:02PM

[Q]billhoward Wrote:

nyc94 Wrote:

Is there a reason the press release states the height and weight for the defensemen and goalie but not for the forwards? [/Q]
... maybe because Cornell recruits short guys up front such as Carlo Ugolini and John Fumio in the early '70s and and for whom the latest example is Ryan Vesce ... and the press office didn't want to embarrass them ... or make Nickerson would want to come back to Clarkson for another crack at the little ones if he heard.

But wait, we've got a 6-foot-5 forward coming in. And there's Byron Bitz, not exactly a munchkin.
[/q]

Ya think that would make Nickerson stay at Tech? Oh please!

rolleyes lol...

Posted by: calgARI '07 (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: May 09, 2004 02:07PM

What architects have played? I know a few architects and it seems like it would be impossible for an architect do have any other commitments, let alone being on the hockey team.

Posted by: peterg (---.danicacomputing.com)
Date: May 10, 2004 01:48PM

Keith Howie played (and boarded with us as his booster family) many years ago.

Posted by: rezdog (207.195.51.---)
Date: May 12, 2004 12:36PM

According to the official cornell website, The recruit Pokulok weights 200lbs, but from further reseach his actual weight is 220lbs

Date: May 12, 2004 12:50PM

[Q]rezdog Wrote:

According to the official cornell website, The recruit Pokulok weights 200lbs, but from further reseach his actual weight is 220lbs[/q]

The entering class of players would not be comfortable in the beds in your run of the mill freshman double.

I understand a lot of colleges now (did they when we were there?) specify twin beds that are six inches taller than normal for all dorm rooms. This avoids the hassle of finding a long twin for the occasional 6-foot-5 student at the cost of a) less space in already cramped dorms and b) hassles for every parent who has to find special fitted sheets.

Posted by: KeithK (---.external.lmco.com)
Date: May 12, 2004 01:15PM

[q]b) hassles for every parent who has to find special fitted sheets.[/q]Hey, that's what linen service is for!

Posted by: Al DeFlorio (---.ne.client2.attbi.com)
Date: May 12, 2004 01:20PM

[Q]billhoward Wrote:

I understand a lot of colleges now (did they when we were there?) specify twin beds that are six inches taller than normal for all dorm rooms. [/q]

The beds I slept in both in University Hall #6 and Baker Tower were long twins. Trust me. If they weren't, I'da known.

Posted by: Avash (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: May 12, 2004 01:24PM

[Q]Al DeFlorio Wrote:

billhoward Wrote:

I understand a lot of colleges now (did they when we were there?) specify twin beds that are six inches taller than normal for all dorm rooms. [/Q]
The beds I slept in both in University Hall #6 and Baker Tower were long twins. Trust me. If they weren't, I'da known.[/q]

What's University Hall #6?

Posted by: RichH (---.stny.rr.com)
Date: May 12, 2004 01:56PM

[Q]Avash '05 Wrote:

[/q]
Oooooo. now you're asking for a rant from older alumni. :-)

The U-Halls are those 6 brick dorms on West that are now scheduled for demolition with the new West Campus initiative. Originally they were numbered 1-6, but with renovation in the late '80s (I think), were renamed "Class Halls" for the donors that ponied up the cash.
U-Hall 1 became "Class of '17 Hall" 
U-Hall 2 = Class of '28 Hall
U-Hall 3 = Class of '22 Hall
U-Hall 4 = Class of '18 Hall
U-Hall 5 = Class of '26 Hall
U-Hall 6 = Sperry Hall
As with any renaming, students initially refused to use the new names. By the early-mid '90s, that slowly changed. I now see on the Cornell Housing website that U-Hall 1/Class of '17 is now called "Transfer Center." Hang around during reunion, and you'll hear the 10-year alumni call their housing "U-Halls", I'm sure.

Wanna cause more trouble? Just ask what the Dust Bowl or the Octopus is. :-)

Date: May 12, 2004 01:58PM

UHall 6 was, if IIRC, Sperry. And Sperry sucks.

(Edit: UHall 4 might have been Sperry, in which case UHall 6 was the one overlooking the Noyes meat market, er, bar. All memories are from the early 80's and are inherently unstable.)

Posted by: CUlater 89 (64.244.223.---)
Date: May 12, 2004 02:12PM

We had extra long twin beds in Donlon and the Townhouses my freshman and sophomore years ('85-'87).

Note: U-Halls were occasionally referred to as "Zoo Halls", even though they were more like cell blocks than anything else.

Date: May 12, 2004 03:39PM

I lived in Sperry 1990-1991 (post renovation) and I thought the conditions were pretty nice, especially compared to the dorms my friends at other schools were living in. The OCs and RAs must have received a directive to only use the new names because they absolutely refused to acknowledge any reference to UHalls - although my dorm assignment said my official mailing address was "Sperry - UHall 6, Room 6312".

A Cornell Magazine article last year referred to the Class Halls as "decrepit". Does anyone really believe this or is this just a propaganda effort to make the demolition more palatable? I'd be pretty annoyed if I had naming rights for only 15 years.

Posted by: Cop at Lynah (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: May 12, 2004 03:59PM

Any building that houses underclassmen for any period of time will become decrepit. Just wait a couple of years and see what Court and Mews end up looking like on the inside.

Date: May 12, 2004 04:00PM

UHall 5 was decrepit in 1982. Hard to believe it got better with age.

Date: May 12, 2004 04:38PM

[Q]nyc94 Wrote:

I lived in Sperry 1990-1991 (post renovation) and I thought the conditions were pretty nice, especially compared to the dorms my friends at other schools were living in. The OCs and RAs must have received a directive to only use the new names because they absolutely refused to acknowledge any reference to UHalls - although my dorm assignment said my official mailing address was "Sperry - UHall 6, Room 6312".

A Cornell Magazine article last year referred to the Class Halls as "decrepit". Does anyone really believe this or is this just a propaganda effort to make the demolition more palatable? I'd be pretty annoyed if I had naming rights for only 15 years.[/q]

If renovation was circa 1988 then we stayed there for a reunion in 1989 and I was impressed by how good it looked -- then. I think wear & tear on dorm rooms happens in dog years.

Remember that U Halls were built for WWII vets and were temporary buildings. Fifty years is a lot of "temporary."

A number of people feel that the administration just ended spent a lot of effort improving Cornell's facilities. The sense is that the new administration will not back off from building projects but will be more focused on the core of academics.

Posted by: jtwcornell91 (---.loyno.edu)
Date: May 12, 2004 05:43PM

[Q]RichH Wrote:

Avash '05 Wrote:

[/Q]
Oooooo. now you're asking for a rant from older alumni.

The U-Halls are those 6 brick dorms on West that are now scheduled for demolition with the new West Campus initiative. Originally they were numbered 1-6, but with renovation in the late '80s (I think), were renamed "Class Halls" for the donors that ponied up the cash.
U-Hall 1 became "Class of '17 Hall"
U-Hall 2 = Class of '28 Hall
U-Hall 3 = Class of '22 Hall
U-Hall 4 = Class of '18 Hall
U-Hall 5 = Class of '26 Hall
U-Hall 6 = Sperry Hall
As with any renaming, students initially refused to use the new names. [/q]

I was an Orientationa Counselor in August 1989, and they gave us a long speech about how these classes had donated a lot of money and we had to call them "class halls". They then immediately segued to giving us directions on where the parents should park: "Now, if they turn in here by U-Hall 4..." :-D

[q]Wanna cause more trouble? Just ask what the Dust Bowl or the Octopus is. [/q]

Now you're showing your sister's age. They landscaped the Dust Bowl while I was an undergrad.

Enjoy the latest hockey geek tools at [www.elynah.com]

Date: May 12, 2004 06:11PM

I would have been more impressed with the previous administration of they had opted to tear down and replace the engineering quad.

yark

Posted by: Robb (---.external.lmco.com)
Date: May 12, 2004 06:40PM

Well, give them SOME credit for hiding most of it behind Duffield...

Date: May 12, 2004 07:11PM

[Q]nyc94 Wrote:

I would have been more impressed with the previous administration of they had opted to tear down and replace the engineering quad.

[/q]

Yep, it was ugly in the 1970s. Even then, those color panels below the windows were dated styling cliches, sort of like circle top windows are becoming now in new-home construction.

Maybe one of the HGTV shows such as Design on a Dime could help out the Engineering Quad.

Posted by: David Harding (---.client.comcast.net)
Date: May 13, 2004 10:47PM

[Q]

Wanna cause more trouble? Just ask what the Dust Bowl or the Octopus is. [/Q]
Now you're showing your sister's age. They landscaped the Dust Bowl while I was an undergrad.[/q]

It was a more serious dust bowl before they built Noyes Center.

Posted by: ninian '72 (165.224.215.---)
Date: May 14, 2004 09:44AM

[Q]Cop at Lynah Wrote:

Any building that houses underclassmen for any period of time will become decrepit. Just wait a couple of years and see what Court and Mews end up looking like on the inside.[/q]

Unless maybe the dorm was built anticipating it would be abused. Interior of Baker Tower was spartan but it was so solid, it's hard to imagine how you could hurt the place.

Posted by: Will (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: May 14, 2004 10:10AM

[Q]ninian '72 Wrote:

Unless maybe the dorm was built anticipating it would be abused. Interior of Baker Tower was spartan but it was so solid, it's hard to imagine how you could hurt the place.
[/q]

FYI, Baker Tower recently underwent some minor(?) renovations; in fact, some may still be going on (I don't pay much attention to Baker Tower these days). However, I don't know the nature of the renovations. So wear and tear (or maybe just upgrades) happen to all dorms eventually.

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.ny325.east.verizon.net)
Date: May 14, 2004 02:24PM

Raymond Sawada and Tyler Mugford's Nanaimo Clippers were eliminated in the round robin stage of the Royal Bank Cup, Canada's national Junior A championship. The Clippers played one game against each of the other four participants, winning one and losing three. They finished tied with one other team at 1-3, but were eliminated because they lost to the other 1-3 team, the Kindersley Klippers. (At least, that's my understanding of how it worked.) For the four tournament games, Sawada had 1 goal, 3 assists, and 18 PIMs; Mugford had 2 goals, 1assist, and 10 PIMs.

Posted by: cquinn (---.goodrich.com)
Date: May 14, 2004 03:23PM

Sperry is the headquarters for the Class of '94 for our 10th Reunion. All these spiffy new dorms on North and they stick us in the ones scheduled for demolition. I'm not that nostalgic.

Posted by: KeithK (---.external.lmco.com)
Date: May 14, 2004 07:53PM

Spiffy new dorms for older alums who have more money to give. How much have you donated recently, Quinn?

Date: May 14, 2004 10:40PM

It's only about 8 years since she donated about $100k...

Posted by: profudge (---.bluebird.ibm.com)
Date: May 18, 2004 02:33PM

FYI Just noticed this web site that lists the ECAC recruits:
 [insidecollegehockey.com]

last updated 5/12/2004.

Posted by: ursusminor (---.ipt.aol.com)
Date: May 18, 2004 04:52PM

I don't think that this evaluation of BCHL players has been posted yet: [www.hockeywiz.com]

PLAYER GP G A PTS PM SKATE SHOT PUCK HANDLING PHYSICAL SIZE BORN
Doug Krantz 40 10 21 31 39 3.5 4 3.5 3.5 6'3, 195 1983
Bulldogs left defenseman....... big defenseman with great skating ability.. moves the puck very well and has a good shot from the point...plays the man and can clear the front of the crease... good overall defenseman..... Overall: 4

Raymond Sawada 29 15 15 30 39 4 4 3 3.5 6'2,195 1985
Nanaimo right winger.....(scholarship to Cornell).. big winger who plays the man.. has great acceleration and is a very good skater... stong on his skates...has a hard shot and handles the puck well ... Overall: 4.0

Tyler Mugford 29 6 7 13 94 2.5 3 2.5 3 6.0 190 1985
Nanaimo left winger ...(scholarship to Cornell).... average skate who shows lots of hustle and grit..... fair acceleration and agility... works hard on the ice and a good forechecker... plays the man and willing to drop his gloves... kills penalties and good defensively .....Overall: 2.5

Sorry about the formatting.

There is also a link near the top to a similiar page for last year.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login