Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Spittoon
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Bugs, Fixes, New Features (Old)

Posted by CowbellGuy 
Page:  1 2Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Bugs, Fixes, New Features (Old)
Posted by: CowbellGuy (Moderator)
Date: March 05, 2004 09:36AM

I'm starting a proper thread to address bugs, fixes, and new features. If you see problems, please post them here (and change the subject so it will be easier to keep track of). I'll also cover the new features as I activate them.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2005 12:46PM by CowbellGuy.

Quoting
Date: March 05, 2004 09:38AM

OK. Quoting is fixed for real now. Should work like it used to. For you people using flat view, the link is now below each message, so you can quote whichever message you want.

Re: Quoting
Posted by: Al DeFlorio (---.ne.client2.attbi.com)
Date: March 05, 2004 09:48AM

Age, will there be a way to switch from threaded to flat view and back within the thread?

Re: Quoting
Date: March 05, 2004 09:50AM

It was discussed in the user name/real name thread. It doesn't look like the developers care, so after I get all the major stuff sorted, I'll try to do that.

Attachments
Date: March 05, 2004 10:33AM

You can now attach files to messages. For now, just .jpg or .gif files up to 250k. They won't be shown in the message. Just as a link that others can download.

Flat view?
Posted by: Hillel (---.ngs.org)
Date: March 05, 2004 10:53AM

Thanks for your continued hard work on this site, Adriano. A quick question: How do you create a flat view of a selected topic? There used to be a "button" near the bottom of a selected thread, but I can't find it. It's likely I'm being blind and/or dense, so please forgive.

Re: Flat view?
Posted by: kaelistus (---.mak.com)
Date: March 05, 2004 10:55AM

Hillel, go to my profile, and set it from there..

Date: March 05, 2004 10:59AM

Yep. What he said. This was being discussed in the user name vs. real name thread, so I guess I should mention it here too. For now, the only way to do it is to go to My Profile > Forum Settings and select it there. I'm going to try to make a quick link like it used to be when all the major problems are fixed though.

Next Message / Previous Message
Posted by: crodger1 (---.abtassoc.com)
Date: March 05, 2004 02:06PM

Age,

next message and previous message used to work temporally (so you could find the first new message in a previously read topic and just hit those buttons to move forwards in time). The new ones just move down the list seqentially, right (as opposed to temporally)?

Chris

Re: Bugs, Fixes, New Features
Posted by: pat (---.er.usgs.gov)
Date: March 05, 2004 02:19PM

This is minor, but I would prefer to that the threads not paginate, i.e., that all messages in a single thread be on a single page. Or to be able to set that.

Also, the Profile has a field called "Real Name" (which became unfilled with the version change). You could possibly hack the display to use that.

Posted by: rhovorka (---.stny.rr.com)
Date: March 05, 2004 02:30PM

[Q]pat Wrote:

This is minor, but I would prefer to that the threads not paginate, i.e., that all messages in a single thread be on a single page. Or to be able to set that.[/Q]
I agree, and was just going to suggest that.

Show new posts
Posted by: jtwcornell91 (---.loyno.edu)
Date: March 05, 2004 03:23PM

Is that one of the features that's going to be brought back? Very useful for those who check the eLF frequently.

Re: Next Message / Previous Message
Date: March 05, 2004 04:18PM

[Q]crodger1 Wrote:
Age,

next message and previous message used to work temporally (so you could find the first new message in a previously read topic and just hit those buttons to move forwards in time). The new ones just move down the list seqentially, right (as opposed to temporally)?

Chris [/Q]
The database design and much of the functionality was altered significantly to improve speed and this might be one of the casualties. I'll look into it when I get a chance, but I have a hunch that won't be possible any more.

Date: March 05, 2004 04:23PM

Well, I can increase the number shown per page. It can get unwieldy with very long threads, but definitely something I can do if that's what people want.

As for the name thing, the old version used to look up user information for each message in a thread to get the name info. The new version writes the author name with the message to save db calls and speed things up. (That's 100 extra database calls every time you load the page if the thread has 100 messages). There are also other reasons. When Facetimer decided to start posting as other people, some of them requested I change the names, which was a pain in the ass. That's not possible now. It's going to stay like this. But like I said, if you want to make a new account, I'll change all your old posts to reflect the new name.

Re: Show new posts
Date: March 05, 2004 04:25PM

All the code I wrote for that page is now obsolete with the new database design. Storing the new message info in the database was my own hack, so I knew how to get at it easily. That's now built in to the new version, so it will have to all be rewritten. I'd like to get at it eventually, but I'm not sure if or when it will happen.

Date: March 08, 2004 09:16AM

Just testing. [q]Please ignore

Unclosed tags
Date: March 08, 2004 09:25AM

If someone (Keith :-P ) leaves tags open, it should no longer affect anything outside their post.

Signature Formatting
Date: March 08, 2004 12:55PM

Signatures should be properly formatted now, and quoting should automatically strip the signature.

Users unable to access forum after login
Date: March 09, 2004 12:51PM

Well, this one stumped me but good...

After working with a couple members for a few days I finally figured out the problem. The problem occurred when users selected "Threaded" for the Thread Override - List in their Forum Settings. That means on the main page, every thread was fully expanded and because of a bug in the code, instead of showing 25 threads, it showed them all. If you had enough patience and it happened before the apache page timeout, the PHP buffer would fill up and it would return an error. If not, nothing happened. And while this was happening, the database and CPUs were tied up, probably causing the slowness. Until they fix this, I've switched everyone to a flat list view and disabled the option to change it.

Now I'd like to clarify the option itself. There were (and once it's fixed, will again be) 2 relevant options in the user preferences.

Thread Override - List governs how the list view (the page you see when you log on) is displayed. If set to "Flat", there's one line per thread. If there are new messages in that thread it will say "new". If set to "Threaded", each thread is completely expanded out so there is a line for each post with it's subject and author. This makes for a very large list page that I (and I think most people) find hard to navigate. Very few people used this, making it hard to pinpoint the problem.

Thread Override - Read governs how the page where you actually read the posts is displayed. "Flat" simply lays out an entire thread chronologically on a single page. "Threaded" shows the single post you're reading at the top and the subjects for the whole thread expanded out in a tree below it, with links to go to the other messages in the thread.

The two are completely independent, and what most of you probably intended to change was the Thread Override - Read option. Once the list view bug is fixed, that option will return, but make sure you're getting what you want with that.

Additional smileys
Posted by: KenP (---.abrfc.noaa.gov)
Date: March 09, 2004 05:34PM

I'm assuming we'll get the list of extended smileys back? I don't think I could live without bananaman.

Date: March 09, 2004 05:35PM

Another small item. When I click POST, it throws me out to the list view instead of keeping me in the read view. Is this a bug, a temporary change, or a "new feature"?

Server e-mails
Date: March 09, 2004 05:40PM

Server e-mails now work again for things like forgotten passwords.

Date: March 09, 2004 05:41PM

That's the way the old forum originally did it before I hacked it to do it the other way. Not sure if it will be possible with the new version, but I'll look into it when I can.

Re: Additional smileys
Date: March 09, 2004 05:42PM

Yeah, I just have to rewrite the smiley page to use the new smiley plug-in.

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: March 09, 2004 08:56PM

Age, I think you have solved my access problem with the Thread Override - List. I always set my preference for that and as soon as I did it on the new List, I couldn't get on. I could if I accessed through another browser without the cookie set, but once I signed on, boom, I couldn't get on.

Thanks for your persistence.

User Profile
Date: March 10, 2004 01:08PM

I've added a field for AOL Instant Messenger in the user profile.

Re: pagination value
Date: March 10, 2004 03:40PM

I don't know whether you took off the pagination completely or set it to either a high value or a ridiculously high value, but I ran some numbers anyway.

For the past calendar year (March 10 2:00pm 2003-2004, n=1275):

Where the annoyance level is on a thread length is a matter of personal taste and bandwidth, but I would conjecture that either 100 or 150 would be good default large values for number of posts per page.

Keep in mind, too, that Rich and I fear change, and would prefer any settings that make this forum look like Kyle's original CHDF. :-P
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2004 04:05PM by .

Date: March 10, 2004 03:47PM

Well, keeping in mind that, you, Rich, and probably everyone else on here fears change like the plague, I think I set it to something like 500. If you want it set lower, I can do that, but I'm going to need confirmation from more people lest I get yelled at again :-P

Posted by: Will (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: March 10, 2004 04:00PM

[Q]CowbellGuy Wrote:

Well, keeping in mind that, you, Rich, and probably everyone else on here fears change like the plague, I think I set it to something like 500. If you want it set lower, I can do that, but I'm going to need confirmation from more people lest I get yelled at again
[/Q]

500 is too low, set it higher. :-P

Posted by: ben03 (---.CRMLLC.com)
Date: March 10, 2004 04:10PM

i second that ...;-) :-D ;-)

Re: Additional smileys
Date: March 10, 2004 04:39PM

Extended smileys are back crazy

Date: March 10, 2004 04:45PM

Yes! banana banana banana banana banana

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: March 10, 2004 06:19PM

I'd actually be in favor of a much lower number. As was discussed about post-game discussions, many times the original thread wanders off topic and many might like a new thread started. Again as with the post-game discussions, those of us who go to the games can quickly spin through the game thread and then go to the post-game and spend our time. Smaller threads would encourage that; maybe 50-100?

As an aside, Age thanks again for your work, I was able to sign on at work effortlessly today, and came home to enjoy a quick openning by just clicking the eLynah icon. You solved it with the thread problem, however I still like the threaded list and the ability to go right to the newest post on a thread.:-/

Posted by: KeithK (---.external.lmco.com)
Date: March 10, 2004 07:03PM

I assume thread length isn't something that can be set on an individual basis.

I'd probably vote for something between 50 and 100, esp. judging from Pat's chart. If this were a democracy...

Posted by: Al DeFlorio (---.ne.client2.attbi.com)
Date: March 10, 2004 08:14PM

[Q]KeithK Wrote:

If this were a democracy... [/Q]

You mean...instead of the Ayatollah Manocchia? demented

Date: March 10, 2004 08:56PM

Age, several of the pages on the main website are showing mysql connection errors. For example. the championship belt.

More importantly, the password for elfuser is visible in the warning messages.

Posted by: Avash (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: March 10, 2004 09:03PM

I actually noticed this a while ago, so it's not a problem with the new forum, but I'll mention it anyway....

I noticed that for the Archives on elynah's main page, if you go to 2001-2002, none of the links to the highlights or video streams work.

EDIT: only clicking on the Red/White game and the Wilfrid Laurier exhibition game works on the 2001-2002 archive page.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/10/2004 09:05PM by .

Date: March 11, 2004 09:35AM

Thanks. I accidentally posted the password when I posted a script I wrote on another site and forgot to update those pages. For the record "YES" is not the password. Just means it was using a password :-P

Date: March 11, 2004 09:38AM

When I couldn't find one of my photos from 2 years ago on my own damn website a couple weeks ago, I realized the main site was in dire need of an overhaul. Now if I could just find the time...

Date: March 11, 2004 09:48AM

The 2001-02 Archive is now working again. Thanks for pointing that out.

Time Zone
Date: March 11, 2004 09:54AM

Sorry about the time being off by an hour. Thought I'd fixed that, but now it should be good to go.

Private Messages
Date: March 11, 2004 11:48AM

Private messages are a new feature to the forum. Members with accounts can send private messages to each other. There's a "Send A Private Message" link on the user profile page which will automatically fill in the address you're sending to.

Alternatively, you can go to My Profile, then select "Send A Private Message" from there, but you'll need to know the user name.

If you have messages waiting, a notification link will appear at the top of the page.

You have to be logged in for all this to work.

Date: March 11, 2004 08:46PM

For some reason, when I edit my Hockey Least post, it changes the thread to an announcement.
help

Date: March 11, 2004 08:51PM

Yeah, I noticed. I keep changing it back. Not sure why, but I'll take a look at it tomorrow.

Posted by: jy3 (---.nycap.rr.com)
Date: March 12, 2004 09:28PM

u know about it and will when get back - all the edits and posts of the game thread were separate announcements screwy

Date: March 13, 2004 09:50AM

There's a problem with the editing page which I mentioned earlier. That problem only happens when someone edits the first post in a thread. It's kind of annoying, but will be fixed soon. Please don't edit the first post. Thanks.

Posted by: ugarte (---.ny325.east.verizon.net)
Date: March 14, 2004 09:35PM

Age: when you quote a post with an embedded quote, the program doesn't include the internal quotes. You end up with:

[q]First quote Second quote[/q] instead of [q]First quote [q] second quote[/q][/q]

Posted by: jtwcornell91 (---.wan.networktel.net)
Date: March 15, 2004 09:00PM

Is there any way to easily implement an "ignore poster" feature like the USCHO board has?

Editing problem fixed (sort of)
Date: March 18, 2004 11:36AM

The problem with editing the first message in a thread turning it into an announcement has been fixed. The problem where it always made the name and e-mail editable when you edit a message is also fixed (or more like I added a kludge until the Phorum people get off their asses and fix it properly, but it should work).

Date: March 18, 2004 12:34PM

This seems to be new behavior today.

I noticed that all links go to _parent or _self instead of _blank. No more popup windows. Not sure if this is better or worse, only that it is different.

Date: March 18, 2004 12:40PM

Oh right. Had to replace the file that handled that and lost a bunch of changes. I'll fix that.

Posted by: ugarte (65.217.153.---)
Date: March 18, 2004 02:00PM

I'm getting certain threads showing up as "new" without any actual new material.

Messages incorrectly marked "new"
Date: March 18, 2004 02:04PM

The Phorum people said they're going to take a look at the problem when they get a chance, but for now, if you click "Mark All Messages Read" on the list page, the problem should go away (for a while).

Posted by: RichH (---.stny.rr.com)
Date: March 19, 2004 03:57PM

When I click on a post author to see their profile I get the message:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: phorum_date() in /var/www/html/elf/profile.php on line 63

Date: March 19, 2004 04:50PM

Mysterious elusive function, there. Still haven't found it, but I commented out the line for now. Should work.

Posted by: jeh25 (---.ri.ri.cox.net)
Date: March 21, 2004 01:51PM

[Q]Al DeFlorio Wrote:

You mean...instead of the Ayatollah Manocchia?

[/Q]

woot TFF!

Date: March 22, 2004 11:43AM

This problem has been fixed properly now.

Posted by: RichH (---.stny.rr.com)
Date: March 22, 2004 02:39PM

When using my bookmarked address: [elf.elynah.com] or [elf.elynah.com]

I get the headings and links titled: "array array array" and no posts. I found I have to use the url [elf.elynah.com] in order to see posts. I can change my bookmark, but maybe others using the above urls are also having problems.

Date: March 22, 2004 02:41PM

Nuts. Thought I got that. Did another full upgrade this morning and probably copied the wrong file. Anyway, it's fixed now, thanks.

Feature request
Date: March 23, 2004 09:14AM

Can we have two different "new" labels? One for "new post in thread" and one for "new drivel about the Rangers"? :-P

Also, the favicon.ico is gone.

Re: Editing problem fixed (properly)
Date: March 23, 2004 03:16PM

This problem's been correctly fixed now.

Threaded List view working properly
Date: March 23, 2004 03:19PM

For those who like to use it, threaded list view should work properly now.

Date: March 23, 2004 03:20PM

I'll set this to 100. If y'all want something else, come to a consensus and let me know.

Current Visitors
Date: March 23, 2004 04:09PM

The link at the footer of the page now shows a window with users with accounts who have visited in the last 10 minutes.

Re: Current Visitors
Posted by: Avash (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: March 23, 2004 10:03PM

wow, assuming that all users "recently on the forum" are shown (is that right?), there are a LOT of lurkers

Re: Current Visitors
Date: March 24, 2004 08:56AM

Yep, they're both set to the last 10 minutes, so the difference between current visitors and recently seen users is the number of lurkers.

Re: Quoting Quotes
Date: April 02, 2004 10:49AM

This is about as fixed as it's going to get. Quoting a quote should automatically put the quote tags in now. However, it doesn't make the "Somebody Wrote:" line at the top of a quoted quote bold.

I did make a change so a quoted quote has the original background color.

[q]Blah blah blah
Blah blah blah[/q]
Blah Blah blah[/q]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2004 10:50AM by CowbellGuy.

Date: April 02, 2004 10:53AM

[Q]CowbellGuy Wrote:

This is about as fixed as it's going to get. Quoting a quote should automatically put the quote tags in now. However, it doesn't make the "Somebody Wrote:" line at the top of a quoted quote bold.

Blah blah blah
Blah blah blah[/Q]

Blah Blah blah[/Q]
[/Q]
Multiple level nested quotes should just keep the light background color.

Date: April 02, 2004 11:09AM

[Q]CowbellGuy Wrote:

CowbellGuy Wrote:

Blah blah blah
Blah blah blah[/Q]
Blah Blah blah[/Q]
Multiple level nested quotes should just keep the light background color. [/Q]Good work. EDIT: Um... I think there may still be a problem.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2004 11:10AM by ugarte.

Date: April 02, 2004 11:15AM

Regular expressions suck. It should be fixed now.

Date: April 02, 2004 11:45AM

[Q]ugarte Wrote:

CowbellGuy Wrote:

CowbellGuy Wrote:

Blah blah blah
Blah blah blah[/Q]
Blah Blah blah[/Q]
Multiple level nested quotes should just keep the light background color. [/Q]
Good work. EDIT: Um... I think there may still be a problem.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 04/02/04 11:10AM by ugarte. [/Q]And ... EDIT: not quite.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2004 11:45AM by ugarte.

Posted by: ben03 (198.16.0.---)
Date: April 02, 2004 11:59AM

[Q]ugarte Wrote:

ugarte Wrote:

CowbellGuy Wrote:

CowbellGuy Wrote:

Blah blah blah
Blah blah blah[/Q]
Blah Blah blah[/Q]

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 04/02/04 11:10AM by ugarte. [/Q]
And ... EDIT: not quite.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 04/02/04 11:45AM by ugarte. [/Q][/Q]

Age, I added another bracketed "/Q" after the last one and things seem to be working with that in place.

Date: April 02, 2004 12:05PM

[Q]ben03 Wrote:Age, I added another bracketed "/Q" after the last one and things seem to be working with that in place. [/Q]I knew that, Ben. I was just letting him know that it wasn't happening automatically.

Posted by: ben03 (198.16.0.---)
Date: April 02, 2004 12:28PM

just checking ... b/c you didn't actually say that you were aware:-P

Date: April 02, 2004 02:09PM

I think the quoting in this thread just got hosed somewhere. Tried a new complex test and it worked ok.

Date: April 02, 2004 03:45PM

[Q]ben03 Wrote:

ugarte Wrote:

ugarte Wrote:

CowbellGuy Wrote:

CowbellGuy Wrote:

Blah blah blah
Blah blah blah[/Q]
Blah Blah blah[/Q]

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 04/02/04 11:10AM by ugarte. [/Q]
And ... EDIT: not quite.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 04/02/04 11:45AM by ugarte. [/Q]
Age, I added another bracketed "/Q" after the last one and things seem to be working with that in place.[/Q]And for me it ...

Date: April 02, 2004 04:00PM

What part of "this thread" didn't you get? Something got hosed in previous quoting in this branch of this thread and it's not going to get right on its own so stop trying. If it happens elsewhere, I'll look at it.

Date: April 02, 2004 04:29PM

[Q]CowbellGuy Wrote:

What part of "this thread" didn't you get? Something got hosed in previous quoting in this branch of this thread and it's not going to get right on its own so stop trying. If it happens elsewhere, I'll look at it.[/q]The part in which "this thread" applied to both sentences. Touchy, touchy ...

Date: May 27, 2004 09:10AM

Age, I'm noticing a problem again with random, incorrect New! icons on the list.php page. Just noticed it this morning.

Date: May 27, 2004 09:18AM

Yep. They haven't really fixed the problem in phorum code. They claim to have done so somewhat, but it still does it after a while. You'll just have to click "Mark All Messages Read" to clear it once in a while.

Posted by: Greg (---.cust-rtr.swbell.net)
Date: May 28, 2004 08:53AM

I would love an option to have threads displayed with posts last in first out, a la USCHO. Or at minimum to jump to the last page of the thread when linking to it from the thread list.

Note however that eLynah is amazingly professional and none of this should be construed as a complaint, yadda yadda...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2004 08:54AM by Greg.

Posted by: ugarte (68.161.191.---)
Date: May 28, 2004 05:00PM

[Q]Greg Wrote:

I would love an option to have threads displayed with posts last in first out, a la USCHO. Or at minimum to jump to the last page of the thread when linking to it from the thread list.

Note however that eLynah is amazingly professional and none of this should be construed as a complaint, yadda yadda...
[/q]I was just about to write the same thing, though I probably wouldn't have bothered praising the site. I should work on that.

Posted by: Jacob '06 (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: July 23, 2004 03:32AM

The 2 page post on next year's schedule doesn't change to read unless you view the first page even though the most recent posts are on the second page. I don't know if this falls in the category of random errors with the New! feature mentioned above.

Reporting spam
Posted by: jtwcornell91 (---.178.202.134.xXx.ftwrth.tx.charter.com)
Date: September 15, 2004 01:28PM

Suggestion: a "report this post" feature so Age can be quickly alerted when we get hit by a spam bot.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2004 01:31PM by jtwcornell91.

Date: September 15, 2004 01:30PM

[Q]jtwcornell91 Wrote:

Suggestion: a "report this post" feature so Age can be quickly alerted when we get hit by a spam bot.[/q]

We have to be careful with that...we don't want to inundate Age with messages about Facetimer's posts. :-D

Date: September 15, 2004 01:37PM

There is/was/will be a "report this post" feature in Phorum. At the time I did the template for eLF, it wasn't working yet, so I got rid of the link, but it may be working now. I suppose I'll look into it at some point.

Update, new message flags
Date: September 23, 2004 12:53PM

I just did another software update and it seems to have hosed the new message flag info in the database. Sorry about that. You should probably just click "Mark all messages read" on the home page to reset it.

There will be more features coming now like following threads in your control center, reporting messages, and things like that. Stay tuned.

The NEW eLynah.com
Date: October 08, 2004 04:44PM

Will the forum be affected? I just ask since I usually come directly to the forum, bypassing the main page.

Re: The NEW eLynah.com
Date: October 08, 2004 08:23PM

Nope, it's only the main multimedia site with, primarily, photos and videos that will be affected.

Posted by: Chris 02 (---.icsincorporated.com)
Date: October 25, 2004 08:50PM

Has the forum been optimized for a screen resolution greater than 800x600 now? It seems that I always have to scroll to the right to read the various threads. I'm using the flat view btw. I have experimented with 1024x768, but I'm still just working with a 15" monitor, so text gets pretty small at the higher resolution.

Date: October 25, 2004 10:30PM

Last time I updated the language file got updated with it and some of the menubar language ended up longer than it used to be so the window gets stuck being as wide as the menubar contents across the top. I've been meaning to rename and move some of that around.

Posted by: Avash (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: November 07, 2004 08:13PM

Just wondering - is the Sportscenter top 10 clip of the Mark McRae goal vs. BC still on the site somewhere?
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2004 08:14PM by Avash '05.

Date: November 07, 2004 08:42PM

Oops. Missed that one. I'll put it up tomorrow.

private messages
Posted by: Ben Rocky '04 (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: November 15, 2004 12:49PM

Age-
I cannot find a way to open messages sent to me that do not have a subject line.

-ben

Re: private messages
Date: November 15, 2004 01:01PM

I'm hoping they fixed that in the source. I've got to do another update soon. At any rate, all the subjectless PM's should have a "no subject" subject now.

Switch View!!!
Date: November 16, 2004 04:14PM

So it took a lot longer than planned, but you can now switch between flat and threaded view on the list page and message page. There is a "switch view" link at the bottom of the list page and top of the message page. You have to be logged in to use it.

Vermont game thread trashed
Posted by: David Harding (---.client.comcast.net)
Date: November 20, 2004 12:14AM

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '<' in /var/www/html/elf/mods/bbcode/bbcode.php(105) : regexp code on line 1

Fatal error: Failed evaluating code: stone3law@aol.com in /var/www/html/elf/mods/bbcode/bbcode.php on line 105

Re: Vermont game thread trashed
Date: November 20, 2004 12:50AM

I have no idea what the deal was with those. I deleted the two offending messages.

Posted by: DL (---.hr.hr.cox.net)
Date: November 20, 2004 08:51AM

Guess I posted into the wrong place...
still happening over here.

Date: November 20, 2004 09:23AM

Sorry, I had to delete the thread. There were orphaned messages and it was generally a mess.

Page:  1 2Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login