Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Jell-O Mold
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Cornell v Union

Posted by ugarte 
Page: Previous1 2 
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Cornell v Union
Posted by: BearLover (---.nycmny.fios.verizon.net)
Date: March 29, 2024 11:27AM

Dafatone
BearLover
blackwidow
BearLover
BearLover
blackwidow
Goodbye ncaa
Where’s blackwidow?
Where’s blackwidow?

Clap clap clap-clap-clap

Ill be back after cornell loses to Denver :)
Actually, let me preempt this right now.

You are a loser. You only show up on this forum immediately following a Cornell loss or during the game when Cornell is losing. Sometimes resulting in hilarity, like when you said “Goodbye NCAAs” after the Union game or “heh” when Cornell was down 3-1 to Dartmouth in the ECAC semis. Even though you are ostensibly a fan, you never say a single positive thing about the program. We all know that if Cornell loses to Denver, you’ll be on here posting about how Schafer can’t get to the Frozen Four. Doesn’t matter that Cornell is an Ivy that can’t offer scholarships or accept transfers and starts the season later than everyone else and has limitations on practice time yet has seen consistent league and national success for decades. You should either completely revamp your posting style or stop posting altogether.

Sometimes, posters are more interested in negativity than positivity, and they post more about what's wrong with the team than what's right.

That's okay (even if it gets on my nerves sometimes). Some people like venting their negativity.

But once in a very long while, there's someone here who isn't a fan and just enjoys seeing us lose. I think this is one of those times.
Yes. I am in the former camp (though I am trying to be more positive). blackwidow is the rare “fan”(?) who actively enjoys seeing us lose. It’s funny when blackwidow debases himself but I’d still prefer he stop posting altogether since it does nothing except detract from this forum.

Posted by: blackwidow (---.sub-174-198-0.myvzw.com)
Date: March 29, 2024 01:30PM

BearLover
Dafatone
BearLover
blackwidow
BearLover
BearLover
blackwidow
Goodbye ncaa
Where’s blackwidow?
Where’s blackwidow?

Clap clap clap-clap-clap

Ill be back after cornell loses to Denver :)
Actually, let me preempt this right now.

You are a loser. You only show up on this forum immediately following a Cornell loss or during the game when Cornell is losing. Sometimes resulting in hilarity, like when you said “Goodbye NCAAs” after the Union game or “heh” when Cornell was down 3-1 to Dartmouth in the ECAC semis. Even though you are ostensibly a fan, you never say a single positive thing about the program. We all know that if Cornell loses to Denver, you’ll be on here posting about how Schafer can’t get to the Frozen Four. Doesn’t matter that Cornell is an Ivy that can’t offer scholarships or accept transfers and starts the season later than everyone else and has limitations on practice time yet has seen consistent league and national success for decades. You should either completely revamp your posting style or stop posting altogether.

Sometimes, posters are more interested in negativity than positivity, and they post more about what's wrong with the team than what's right.

That's okay (even if it gets on my nerves sometimes). Some people like venting their negativity.

But once in a very long while, there's someone here who isn't a fan and just enjoys seeing us lose. I think this is one of those times.
Yes. I am in the former camp (though I am trying to be more positive). blackwidow is the rare “fan”(?) who actively enjoys seeing us lose. It’s funny when blackwidow debases himself but I’d still prefer he stop posting altogether since it does nothing except detract from this forum.

I sincerely apologize that my negativity and posting style have annoyed most of you here. I do not wish to offend my fellow cornell fans.

Being negative and acting as if I celebrate their losses have been my coping mechanism lately. Seeing cornell mens hockey lose in championship games or ncaa regional finals over and over again has taken quite a toll on me, I must admit.

It was selfish of me to come on a cornell forum and shit on the team and add nothing constructive to the discourse in the hopes of salvaging my mental health.

I deeply regret my action on this forum and will take my negativity to more neutral forums where I can wrly smile at cornell's losses.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.washdc.fios.verizon.net)
Date: March 29, 2024 06:01PM

Dafatone
My impression is this person is a junior high school student. Just Ignore.

Page: Previous1 2 
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login