Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Spittoon
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Electronic Schedule

Posted by Swampy 
Electronic Schedule
Posted by: Swampy (---.ri.ri.cox.net)
Date: October 17, 2023 11:28PM

I looked at the "official" team schedule, but nowhere could I find a link to an electronic version (i.e., one that can be imported to something like Google Calendar).

Does anyone know if & where there is one?

BTW, the "Schedule" link to db.elynah.com under "Slack" is not working.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2023 11:29PM by Swampy.

Re: Electronic Schedule
Posted by: RichH (104.28.76.---)
Date: October 18, 2023 12:05AM

Swampy
I looked at the "official" team schedule, but nowhere could I find a link to an electronic version (i.e., one that can be imported to something like Google Calendar).

Edit: There isn't one on the 2022-23 schedule you linked to. On the current schedule page, there's a red button that says "Add to calendar." When you click that, you get a choice of services to add the schedule to, including Google, Apple, Android, Outlook, Yahoo, RSS, etc.

This one has been in my Google Calendar dating back from when I used to use Google products a lot. It still puts each game of the schedule in my calendar.

webcal://cornellbigred.com/calendar.ashx/calendar.ics?sport_id=7

For Men's lax, the last digit is 8. For football, the sport_id=5.

The eLynah schedule calendar (webcal://wap.ELynah.com/CUMensHockey.ics) seems to be dead.
Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2023 12:22AM by RichH.

Date: October 19, 2023 07:08PM

RichH
Swampy

Edit: There isn't one on the 2022-23 schedule you linked to. On the current schedule page, there's a red button that says "Add to calendar." When you click that, you get a choice of services to add the schedule to, including Google, Apple, Android, Outlook, Yahoo, RSS, etc.

This one has been in my Google Calendar dating back from when I used to use Google products a lot. It still puts each game of the schedule in my calendar.

The eLynah schedule calendar (webcal://wap.ELynah.com/CUMensHockey.ics) seems to be dead.

I tried clicking the button multiple times & multiple ways (w/ w/o VPN, in my workhorse browser - Chrome, in my virgin browser - Safari, etc.) and nothing happened.

Fortunately, my Google Calendar had a bunch of Cornell athletic calendars turned off. I thought they only applied to previous years, but I just had to turn them on for them to work in Google Calendar. Then it was a cinch to add them to Thunderbird Lightning.

Date: October 19, 2023 07:08PM

RichH
Swampy

I tried clicking the button multiple times & multiple ways (w/ w/o VPN, in my workhorse browser - Chrome, in my virgin browser - Safari, etc.) and nothing happened.

Fortunately, my Google Calendar had a bunch of Cornell athletic calendars turned off. I thought they only applied to previous years, but I just had to turn them on for them to work in Google Calendar. Then it was a cinch to add them to Thunderbird Lightning.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login