Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Bedpan
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Fish N Fowl 2022-12-02

Posted by Trotsky 
Fish N Fowl 2022-12-02
Posted by: Trotsky (---.washdc.fios.verizon.net)
Date: December 02, 2022 08:42AM

I will see the boys live for the first time in over 3 years. If you are going to be there please swing by to say hi and/or drink ourselves into oblivion afterwards. I will be with Anne on the red line on the townie side about 8 rows up in, I dunno, is that M?

Harvard sucks! Let's Go Red!

Re: Fish N Fowl 2022-12-02
Posted by: andyw2100 (---.stny.res.rr.com)
Date: December 02, 2022 11:01AM

Trotsky
I will see the boys live for the first time in over 3 years. If you are going to be there please swing by to say hi and/or drink ourselves into oblivion afterwards. I will be with Anne on the red line on the townie side about 8 rows up in, I dunno, is that M?

Yes, that is M.

We'll see you tonight, as our season tickets (which had been in C forever) are now exactly three rows behind where you'll be sitting, on the red line and a few seats towards the scoreboard end.

Edit: By the way, you may find those seats a row or two too low for your liking, as I believe you will be looking through the top of the glass quite a bit. We used to be below the glass in C, so I was not used to having to deal with the top of the glass issue when I started selecting seats in M for the single game purchases a couple of years back. Last season we were in L, but high enough that the glass was not an issue. I had hoped to move from L to N, as I didn't think four seats together in M, above the glass, was a possibility, but was surprised by being offered the seats we now have.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2022 11:09AM by andyw2100.

Posted by: jtwcornell91 (Moderator)
Date: December 02, 2022 12:13PM

andyw2100
Trotsky

Yes, that is M.

We'll see you tonight, as our season tickets (which had been in C forever) are now exactly three rows behind where you'll be sitting, on the red line and a few seats towards the scoreboard end.

Edit: By the way, you may find those seats a row or two too low for your liking, as I believe you will be looking through the top of the glass quite a bit. We used to be below the glass in C, so I was not used to having to deal with the top of the glass issue when I started selecting seats in M for the single game purchases a couple of years back. Last season we were in L, but high enough that the glass was not an issue. I had hoped to move from L to N, as I didn't think four seats together in M, above the glass, was a possibility, but was surprised by being offered the seats we now have.

I've been a bit out of the loop; does this mean they finally gave C back to the students? Did they remove the plastic butt-huggers?

Enjoy the latest hockey geek tools at [www.elynah.com]

Posted by: Dunc (---.cit.cornell.edu)
Date: December 02, 2022 01:01PM

jtwcornell91
andyw2100
Trotsky

Yes, that is M.

I've been a bit out of the loop; does this mean they finally gave C back to the students? Did they remove the plastic butt-huggers?

Yes us students now have everything from A-E

Which has made it difficult to organize cheers across such a large student section but we are trying our best for the Harvard game tonight

And no they kept the plastic butt-huggers (as u called them) in haha

Posted by: abmarks (107.122.189.---)
Date: December 02, 2022 05:38PM

Dunc
jtwcornell91
andyw2100
Trotsky

Yes, that is M.

Which has made it difficult to organize cheers across such a large student section but we are trying our best for the Harvard game tonight

It wasn't that hard to organize cheers when the students had A-E back in the day before they took C away. Work harder.

Posted by: Dunc (---.cit.cornell.edu)
Date: December 02, 2022 05:43PM

abmarks
Dunc
jtwcornell91
andyw2100
Trotsky

Yes, that is M.

It wasn't that hard to organize cheers when the students had A-E back in the day before they took C away. Work harder.

Well we are also dealing with the fact that the majority of students only have one year of cornell hockey experience or less due to covid. You'd be surprised how difficult it is to keep the cheers constitent across all sections when very few students are tenured Lynah Faithful - But we are definitely trying harder, tonight we are distributing around 1k cheer sheets to the student section and we've been sharing cheers on social media for the last few weeks

Posted by: TimV (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: December 02, 2022 06:32PM

jtwcornell91
Did they remove the plastic butt-huggers?

Students stand the whole game. Don' need no steenkin butt-huggers.

Posted by: cu155 (---.res.spectrum.com)
Date: December 02, 2022 07:10PM

Is anyone else having some artifacts on the video feed?

Posted by: Beeeej (Moderator)
Date: December 02, 2022 07:11PM

Video and audio. It’s mostly unwatchable. I’ve tried contacting support but they’re not responding.

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: Scersk '97 (38.81.106.---)
Date: December 02, 2022 07:11PM

Bad artifacts.

Posted by: Chris '03 (---.deploy.static.akamaitechnologies.com)
Date: December 02, 2022 07:12PM

Beeeej
Video and audio. It’s mostly unwatchable. I’ve tried contacting support but they’re not responding.

It's horrendous.

Posted by: Dafatone (---.sub-174-235-215.myvzw.com)
Date: December 02, 2022 07:14PM

I'm now getting a technical difficulties screen.

Posted by: jtwcornell91 (Moderator)
Date: December 02, 2022 09:30PM

TimV
jtwcornell91
Did they remove the plastic butt-huggers?

Students stand the whole game. Don' need no steenkin butt-huggers.

Yes, but since they typically stand *on* the benches, the plastic butt-huggers (foot-huggers?) would make that more difficult.

Enjoy the latest hockey geek tools at [www.elynah.com]

Date: December 04, 2022 07:04PM

The seats in M are great.

Just pull all the benches and seats in A through E and pile the keeeds in there Hillsborough-style.

Posted by: arugula (---.sub-174-216-214.myvzw.com)
Date: December 04, 2022 08:02PM

Dunc
jtwcornell91
andyw2100
Trotsky

Yes, that is M.

My second or third year I think they broke up the student section. Terrible.

Date: December 04, 2022 10:40PM

arugula
Dunc
jtwcornell91
andyw2100
Trotsky

Yes, that is M.

My second or third year I think they broke up the student section. Terrible.

I had seasons in C as a student and then as an alum. We did our best. I always advocated returning them to the students and hope we can get continuity now across A through E. The students did a good job.

Except... those two piece of shit undergrads in E throwing fish on the ice, as they were reviewing the Harvard goal, need to be introduced to prison justice. I know Gen Xers are awful parents but seriously? Teach you little precious fucks some common sense, please.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login