Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Jell-O Mold
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

ECACs Lake Placid roll call 2014

Posted by billhoward 
ECACs Lake Placid roll call 2014
Posted by: billhoward (---.hsd1.nj.comcast.net)
Date: March 16, 2014 11:53PM

I'll be there +1.

Dress warm. Weekend forecast as of Sunday calls for temps in the low 30s. Remember the first year of the Atlantic City ECACs when it was almost 70 the day before the tournament opened?

Re: ECACs Lake Placid roll call 2014
Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: March 17, 2014 12:04AM

Me and 1,maybe 2. Staying at the Golden Arrow. And the ECAC told me that the hotels were to allow cancels up to Monday at noon. Remember the prior, you had to cancel a week before policy. So if that's true, rooms may open tomorrow morning. I assume tickets at 10 tomorrow AM.

Posted by: Beeeej (Moderator)
Date: March 17, 2014 12:18AM

Can't make it this year, and I was really hoping we could since it's finally back in Lake Placid. Hopefully we'll have other chances in the next couple of years.

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Date: March 17, 2014 01:19AM

May be some hotels have their own no-cancel policy. Golden Arrow is well situated for being able to walk to the game, cruise to pubs, not need a car to stagger home.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.hsd1.md.comcast.net)
Date: March 17, 2014 05:51AM

Anne and I will be there.

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (24.229.69.---)
Date: March 17, 2014 06:07AM

I'm there.

Posted by: Jordan 04 (155.72.28.---)
Date: March 17, 2014 09:06AM

Nope. Hopefully it returns to an accessible location after this 3-year stint.

Posted by: Kyle Rose (---.mycingular.net)
Date: March 17, 2014 09:38AM

My dad and I will be there, hopefully for both days.

Posted by: ScrewBUHarvardtoo (---.cit.cornell.edu)
Date: March 17, 2014 09:55AM

Is there no consolation game this year? I haven't seen any information about one? And if there isn't one, why'd they get rid of it?

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.arthritishealthdoctors.com)
Date: March 17, 2014 09:58AM

ScrewBUHarvardtoo
Is there no consolation game this year? I haven't seen any information about one? And if there isn't one, why'd they get rid of it?

It's gone. I think the consideration was that it didn't have much meaning and was a difficult game for players to get excited about. However it can have some meaning for Pairwise.

Posted by: Larry72 (---.nys.biz.rr.com)
Date: March 17, 2014 10:00AM

Going to Lake Placid +4 at this point. It's been a few years since we've been to LP -- should be fun! LGR!

Posted by: Al DeFlorio (---.hfc.comcastbusiness.net)
Date: March 17, 2014 10:03AM

Jim Hyla
ScrewBUHarvardtoo

It's gone. I think the consideration was that it didn't have much meaning and was a difficult game for players to get excited about. However it can have some meaning for Pairwise.
Negative as well as positive. Going from "in" to "out" by losing that otherwise meaningless game would be rather upsetting.

Posted by: Anne 85 (---.bstnma.fios.verizon.net)
Date: March 17, 2014 10:12AM

FYI, tickets are on sale now. Ticket office was a bit puzzled at the lack of line.

Posted by: Kyle Rose (---.customer.alter.net)
Date: March 17, 2014 10:18AM

Anne 85
FYI, tickets are on sale now. Ticket office was a bit puzzled at the lack of line.
I ordered mine online at about 8:30 this morning. Someone was up late last night setting it up.

Posted by: upprdeck (---.fcsnet.cornell.edu)
Date: March 17, 2014 10:22AM

I know its a stretch, but how about they send an email to season ticket holders letting them know about tickets instead of making people go find info..

Date: March 17, 2014 11:07AM

upprdeck
I know its a stretch, but how about they send an email to season ticket holders letting them know about tickets instead of making people go find info..

Or even putting it on CornellBigRed. Heaven knows we get pages for all other kinds of ticket requests.

Date: March 17, 2014 11:09AM

Jim Hyla
upprdeck

Or even putting it on CornellBigRed. Heaven knows we get pages for all other kinds of ticket requests.
To be fair, the CU website was showing the game time... as 1pm.

Posted by: CowbellGuy (Moderator)
Date: March 17, 2014 11:12AM

I'll be there +3

Date: March 17, 2014 11:55AM

We'll be at the Lake Placid Summit. It seemed to have the cheapest rates of those that remained ($189 a night).

Weather looks fine. No precipitation on the travel days, 32/14 on the two game days. At this point that's a walk in the park.

Date: March 17, 2014 01:43PM

Trotsky
Jim Hyla
upprdeck

To be fair, the CU website was showing the game time... as 1pm.

Yes, I sent them an email about that when I bought my tickets and at least they changed it.screwy

Posted by: Dafatone (---.d.usd.edu)
Date: March 17, 2014 02:14PM

Al DeFlorio
Jim Hyla
ScrewBUHarvardtoo

Negative as well as positive. Going from "in" to "out" by losing that otherwise meaningless game would be rather upsetting.

True. It seems to me that it's worth having as a reward to fans that made the trip. And I'm also annoyed since it'd be very useful to us for a shot at moving up / getting in, if we wound up there, at least this year.

Date: March 17, 2014 02:25PM

I liked the assurance of having two games. I'm surprised the LP hospitality industry was OK with it -- I'd have thought they loved locking people down for two nights. I expect SF attendance to suffer.

Posted by: jts15 (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: March 17, 2014 04:24PM

Do you need to get tix in advance? I was planning on buying them there.

Date: March 17, 2014 04:39PM

jts15
Probably a good idea to get them in advance if you care about being in the Cornell section. Also, we're the early game so cuing up for ticket sales at the rink might mean you need to allot an extra hour or so.

(I think it was UVM who once got completely fucked because all their tickets were Will Call, and they had a line around the block that missed the first half of their game waiting just to pick up).

Posted by: Larry72 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: March 17, 2014 06:27PM

Regarding Tickets...here is the link to: Cornell Big Red Tickets. Purchased them online this morning and picked them this afternoon at the Bartels Hall Ticket Office.

Posted by: redice (---.direcpc.com)
Date: March 17, 2014 08:03PM

Jordan 04
Nope. Hopefully it returns to an accessible location after this 3-year stint.

I couldn't have said it better........Elimination of the consy made this year's decision very easy...
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2014 08:12PM by redice.

Date: March 17, 2014 10:05PM

Larry72
Regarding Tickets...here is the link to: Cornell Big Red Tickets. Purchased them online this morning and picked them this afternoon at the Bartels Hall Ticket Office.
They will also Fedex them to you. Apparently even LP doesn't want them sent to Will Call. Everybody wants to avoid a repeat of that clusterfuck.

Date: March 17, 2014 10:11PM

jts15
It's the early game. St Lawrence and Clarkson (90 minutes away) are not our opponent. Union is not a big school. Advance tickets are for the weekend. I don't see tickets being a hassle unless you have to be in the block of Cornell-sold tickets. Having said there's no reason to buy in advance, we're staying for both days' games, so I think we will buy through the Cornell ticket office. Cornell site says you buy walk-up or online not by phone. $40 a person both games, $20 for students. Plus a $6 convenience fee per order. Rink holds 8,000.

Date: March 18, 2014 08:14AM

Moved this to attendance thread.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2014 08:18AM by Jim Hyla.

Re: ECACs Lake Placid - dine, driink
Date: March 18, 2014 10:43AM

No bad bars in town. Two with 5 minutes walk of the arena. There is also no food in town that is terrible.

Lake Placid Pub & Brewery, 813 Mirror Lake Drive, next to the new Hampton Inn. Multiple levels, school pennants (Cornell prominent), good food.

Wiseguys, 11 School St. A sports bar, lots of room inside, lots of TVs, decent food.

The Olympic rink is on Main Street, the road that runs along Mirror Lake. Leave the rink, walk out to Main Street, turn right away from town (walking downhill is away from town), You'll be walking along the speed skating oval. Mirror Lake Drive tees off Main, about at the middle of the skating oval. Town Hall and a gas station are on the corner; the pub is 200 yards away. For Wiseguys, keep walking down Main, it's just past the speed skating oval.

Halfway up Main Street in the heart of town is a very good sandwich shop (can't recall name; on the lake side); good for lunch. Lisa G's, a half mile walk out of town or you can drive, is restaurant and bar, what you'd think of as a really nice after-ski gathering spot. Very good food. If you have a car and think you can find parking back in town, try that.

The High Peaks Inn (actually a hotel not inn) at the far end of Main Street (where some / all teams are staying), has an outdoor bar with a very nice view of town and the lake, just not sure if it stays open outdoors in winter.

To kill time Saturday, you can visit the Olympic ski, bobsled, etcetera sites. You can buy a bobsled run (guided) if it's not a competition weekend. There's a small but impressive Olympic museum at the rink, charges admission. Lake Placid used to be a town of unique shops. Now much of retail is given over to outlet shops and also places like EMS (very good boot fitters if you're in the market). There are also a couple stores selling Adirondack furniture, either peeled pole construction or birch furniture with the bark still on. Interesting to look at. If you get up late Saturday morning, it's possible to kill the afternoon just browsing, dining, and stopping for coffee.

Alcoholism is a big problem in the Adirondacks and also an auto safety issue, so there are a lot of police patrols late at night. A while back, a drunk took out a two-time 1932 gold medalist and local resident. Walk, or find a designated driver.

Date: March 18, 2014 11:50AM

billhoward
No bad bars in town. Two with 5 minutes walk of the arena. There is also no food in town that is terrible.

Lake Placid Pub & Brewery, 813 Mirror Lake Drive, next to the new Hampton Inn. Multiple levels, school pennants (Cornell prominent), good food.

Wiseguys, 11 School St. A sports bar, lots of room inside, lots of TVs, decent food.

The Olympic rink is on Main Street, the road that runs along Mirror Lake. Leave the rink, walk out to Main Street, turn right away from town (walking downhill is away from town), You'll be walking along the speed skating oval. Mirror Lake Drive tees off Main, about at the middle of the skating oval. Town Hall and a gas station are on the corner; the pub is 200 yards away. For Wiseguys, keep walking down Main, it's just past the speed skating oval.

Halfway up Main Street in the heart of town is a very good sandwich shop (can't recall name; on the lake side); good for lunch. Lisa G's, a half mile walk out of town or you can drive, is restaurant and bar, what you'd think of as a really nice after-ski gathering spot. Very good food. If you have a car and think you can find parking back in town, try that.

The High Peaks Inn (actually a hotel not inn) at the far end of Main Street (where some / all teams are staying), has an outdoor bar with a very nice view of town and the lake, just not sure if it stays open outdoors in winter.

To kill time Saturday, you can visit the Olympic ski, bobsled, etcetera sites. You can buy a bobsled run (guided) if it's not a competition weekend. There's a small but impressive Olympic museum at the rink, charges admission. Lake Placid used to be a town of unique shops. Now much of retail is given over to outlet shops and also places like EMS (very good boot fitters if you're in the market). There are also a couple stores selling Adirondack furniture, either peeled pole construction or birch furniture with the bark still on. Interesting to look at. If you get up late Saturday morning, it's possible to kill the afternoon just browsing, dining, and stopping for coffee.

Alcoholism is a big problem in the Adirondacks and also an auto safety issue, so there are a lot of police patrols late at night. A while back, a drunk took out a two-time 1932 gold medalist and local resident. Walk, or find a designated driver.

Good summary, thanks Bill.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.raytheon.com)
Date: March 18, 2014 12:37PM

Posted by: nyc94 (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: March 18, 2014 12:55PM

Posted by: Beeeej (Moderator)
Date: March 18, 2014 01:05PM

I rushed right over to USCHO and was just about to post my usual snark-filled correction, until I noticed the third "back" in there.

Whew.

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2014 01:06PM by Beeeej.

Posted by: JDeafv (---.hfc.comcastbusiness.net)
Date: March 18, 2014 01:11PM

nyc94
Not sure where else to put this:

There is a "New Topic" option. blush

Posted by: nyc94 (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: March 18, 2014 01:13PM

JDeafv
nyc94
Not sure where else to put this:

There is a "New Topic" option. blush

Didn't seem worthy of an entire thread. Or I can start a broader topic "Things I Would Never Have Thought Possible In My Lifetime, Hockey".

Date: March 18, 2014 01:17PM

Beeeej

I rushed right over to USCHO and was just about to post my usual snark-filled correction, until I noticed the third "back" in there.

Whew.

Yep, it is indeed a correct statement.

Howver, I am sure you will have an opportunity to post appropriate snark at some point in the future.

Posted by: RichH (134.223.230.---)
Date: March 18, 2014 02:10PM

Trotsky
Good God, it appears to still exist.

And you use nochelatina.com ("tu vida. Your night";) as your source for accurate information about Lake Placid, NY?

It's still there. It's just called "Wiseguys" now. Similar establishment: Sports bar upstairs, DJ/karaoke/live music downstairs.

Date: March 18, 2014 02:12PM

RichH
And you use nochelatina.com ("tu vida. Your night";) as your source for accurate information about Lake Placid, NY?

If I'm looking for an architect I use a German. If I'm looking for a party...
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2014 02:13PM by Trotsky.

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: March 18, 2014 02:29PM

billhoward
Try the Ubu Ale, it's fantastic.

Date: March 18, 2014 02:51PM

Josh '99
billhoward
Been there, drank that. They also have good IPAs. Read the menu card carefully. Alcohol content ranges from 4% to 9% so at the higher end you're getting a load of liquor.

Date: March 18, 2014 02:56PM

billhoward
Josh '99
billhoward
Been there, drank that. They also have good IPAs. Read the menu card carefully. Alcohol content ranges from 4% to 9% so at the higher end you're getting a load of liquor.
You say that like it's a bad thing! :-}

Posted by: jts15 (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: March 18, 2014 03:59PM

For those that bought through Cornell can you tell me what section you are in? Looks like I missed the window to have them mailed. Thanks.

Also, I found this while looking for things to do with the kids. [www.lakeplacid.com] If anybody has other ideas please post them. I'm thinking that between skating, sledding, Olympic museum, Wild Center we should be pretty busy.

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.airproducts.com)
Date: March 18, 2014 04:04PM

I've done the bobsled run. It's a blast.

Posted by: bas23 (---.bursar.cornell.edu)
Date: March 18, 2014 04:29PM

jts15
For those that bought through Cornell can you tell me what section you are in? Looks like I missed the window to have them mailed. Thanks.

The Cornell tickets are in Section 24.

Date: March 18, 2014 04:41PM

Here's a seating chart:

Date: March 18, 2014 05:01PM

Jeff Hopkins '82
I've done the bobsled run. It's a blast.
I was thinking about this. Is it walk-up or do you need to reserve?

Date: March 18, 2014 05:03PM

Kids will like the tours of the Olympic sites. Ours loved it. We did in July. Gonna be a lot colder right now, of course. The museum is more an adult. Old uniforms and bobsleds. In the Olympic center there is a viertual reality bobsled run but it's VR of a couple years ago. Kids may not get why the graphics are so modest. A big fan blows in your face to give a great sense of motion. Restaurants have kid, teen and adult menus so you're okay there. Plus there's an Imaginarium shop with junky IQ builder games they'll want you to buy.

Date: March 18, 2014 05:15PM

Boblsed: Walk up, put your name in, you get a time slot later in the day. In the 2013 summer, which is not the current season, it was about 3-4 hours wait. You could try calling the center to ask them what it's like in winter. It's about 15 mins drive from Lake Placid. Best bet is show up right at 10 am when it opens and it's a lot less. It is cool but it's over in the literal minute.

Date: March 18, 2014 05:30PM

billhoward
Boblsed: Walk up, put your name in, you get a time slot later in the day. In the 2013 summer, which is not the current season, it was about 3-4 hours wait. You could try calling the center to ask them what it's like in winter. It's about 15 mins drive from Lake Placid. Best bet is show up right at 10 am when it opens and it's a lot less. It is cool but it's over in the literal minute.
Thx. Friend of mine did the luge (the luge!!!) in Germany. At Garmisch (?) they just let you walk up and do it. You don't even sign a waiver.

That's insane.

He also said top to bottom was something like 45 seconds, and it cost $250, but it was worth it.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2014 05:31PM by Trotsky.

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: March 18, 2014 08:58PM

bas23
jts15

The Cornell tickets are in Section 24.

I just got mine by overnight, Sec. 23. So we've got at least 2 sections.

Posted by: marty (---.albyny.fios.verizon.net)
Date: March 20, 2014 02:51PM

For Friday, +2. The Chief Albany Alumni Bear is being chauffeured to the arena by me. :-)

"Score more goals!" will be the cry from section 24.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2014 02:52PM by marty.

Posted by: mha (---.campuslife.cornell.edu)
Date: March 20, 2014 03:32PM

Can't wait to see you all there! I do know the Pep Band is heading up, as well, leaving at 8:30 tomorrow morning.

Does the 1932 arena still offer ice skating? I've been trying to find out if the Lions Club still has their annual pancake breakfast around this time, but the most relevant search result I've found is me talking about it on LiveJournal a few years ago. :-P Dropped them an e-mail. We shall see.

Date: March 20, 2014 05:00PM

marty
For Friday, +2. The Chief Albany Alumni Bear is being chauffeured to the arena by me. :-)

"Score more goals!" will be the cry from section 24.
Cool! What ever happened to the Chief? He hasn't been on the forums in ages.

Posted by: jy3 (---.bflony.fios.verizon.net)
Date: March 20, 2014 05:11PM

Thought about making the trip since it is in placid this year but the big guy has his last weekend of hockey = party.

I assume the usual lack of TV coverage persists this year as well?
GO RED!

Posted by: marty (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: March 20, 2014 05:13PM

jy3

GO RED!

No, Fox College Sports Atlantic will have all three games.

Posted by: jy3 (---.bflony.fios.verizon.net)
Date: March 20, 2014 05:39PM

marty
jy3

GO RED!

Ah that is right, forgot. channel 300 for us for fios. thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2014 05:42PM by jy3.

Posted by: andyw2100 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: March 20, 2014 06:32PM

marty
jy3

GO RED!

This may apply to some:

If you have Time Warner Cable (and possibly other providers) at least in the Ithaca area there is a package called Sports Pass that includes Fox college Sports Atlantic and many other channels for $8.95 per month. You can add the package and drop the package at any time, and just pay the pro-rated portion of the month that you had the package. I added the package today, and if I drop it will have cost me about $1.50, give or take. You could add the package tomorrow and drop it after the final on Saturday for about 60 cents.

Definitely a better deal than any of the internet streaming providers we all pay whenever those are the only options.

Posted by: adamw (---.nys.biz.rr.com)
Date: March 21, 2014 12:14AM

Ate at "Liquids and Solids" tonight - fancier place, the name notwithstanding, but with large beer list. Different menu every night. Great food. Near the aforementioned Lisa G's ... Just throwing it out there for y'all. It's indeed pretty hard to go wrong here, and there's more places than you think.

By the way - it also took me precisely 2 hours from the Albany exit of the Thruway to reach Main St. in LP. That's really not bad. Don't tell the state police. People drive faster these days, or at least I do. :)

Posted by: Kyle Rose (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: March 21, 2014 12:43AM

adamw
Ate at "Liquids and Solids" tonight - fancier place, the name notwithstanding, but with large beer list. Different menu every night. Great food. Near the aforementioned Lisa G's ... Just throwing it out there for y'all. It's indeed pretty hard to go wrong here, and there's more places than you think.

I had charcuterie there two years ago (edit: actually, in August 2012, on the day I took my profile picture). It was fantastic.

By the way - it also took me precisely 2 hours from the Albany exit of the Thruway to reach Main St. in LP. That's really not bad. Don't tell the state police. People drive faster these days, or at least I do. :)

When I was exiting from 90 onto 787 tonight with an hour and a half of driving to go for the night (followed by another hour and a half tomorrow), I thought to myself, "If the ECACs were in Albany, I'd be out of the car 5 minutes from now."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2014 12:45AM by Kyle Rose.

Posted by: RichH (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: March 21, 2014 01:58AM

Kyle Rose

When I was exiting from 90 onto 787 tonight with an hour and a half of driving to go for the night (followed by another hour and a half tomorrow), I thought to myself, "If the ECACs were in Albany, I'd be out of the car 5 minutes from now."

3:55 door to door from central CT. Take away the food/fuel stop, & it was probably 3:35 of drive time. (4:15 to Ithaca for comparison's sake.) Thanks to my late arrival, it's remarkably fantastic to zip through town when there are no other cars in the streets.

I'm dreading that we're doomed to have this same argument every year now, so I want to stay out of it, but I will say that the Wodon side of my brain activated when I passed Mt. Van Hoevenberg, the ski jumps in the fog, and the cauldron. I do have family ties to the area, though. I've been here dozens of times, including the '80 Games.

Fair warning: there seems to be a giant banner on the front of the Olympic Center for the ECACs with attempts at representing all the member schools with completely re-imagined jerseys.

Date: March 21, 2014 02:00AM

Kyle Rose
Carjacking.

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (24.229.69.---)
Date: March 21, 2014 05:48AM

billhoward
Kyle Rose
Carjacking.

+1

Posted by: adamw (---.nys.biz.rr.com)
Date: March 21, 2014 12:52PM

RichH
I'm dreading that we're doomed to have this same argument every year now, so I want to stay out of it, but I will say that the Wodon side of my brain activated when I passed Mt. Van Hoevenberg, the ski jumps in the fog, and the cauldron.

That's what gets me.

I do apologize, however, for whatever else is in that side of your brain.

Posted by: pman78 (72.15.55.---)
Date: March 21, 2014 02:51PM

Anyone know if today's game is being streamed on line?
I'm in toronto and have no access to any US cable provider and fox college is not avail up here.
any help is appreciated.
pete shier '78

Posted by: lhayes (---.phlapa.fios.verizon.net)
Date: March 21, 2014 03:12PM

Audio only will be on the Ivy League Digital Network. Not great but something.

Posted by: marty (---.sub-70-215-28.myvzw.com)
Date: March 21, 2014 03:15PM

lhayes
Audio only will be on the Ivy League Digital Network. Not great but something.

And likely on WHCU which has been streaming free audio all year.

Posted by: Jerseygirl (---.ad.cornell.edu)
Date: March 21, 2014 03:17PM

Hey Pete. I'm a WHCU gal: [whcuradio.com]. Like the Ivy League Digital Network it's audio only, but better than nothing.

Posted by: scoop85 (173.84.100.---)
Date: March 21, 2014 03:39PM

pman78
Anyone know if today's game is being streamed on line?
I'm in toronto and have no access to any US cable provider and fox college is not avail up here.
any help is appreciated.
pete shier '78

So, is this the last time you'll be rooting for the Big Red in this match-up -- or have you already switched allegiances? ;-)

Posted by: Jordan 04 (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: March 21, 2014 03:41PM

C'mon, which Faithful member is going to offer up their cable account login for us to sign into Fox Sports Go? ;)

Posted by: pman78 (72.15.55.---)
Date: March 21, 2014 03:58PM

My son and i might have to listen in different rooms this year!!! next year???
Either way shapes up to be a really good game. Wish I was in LP.

Posted by: kingpin248 (---.peco.com)
Date: March 22, 2014 10:01PM

Trotsky
Beeeej

Whew.

Yep, it is indeed a correct statement.

Howver, I am sure you will have an opportunity to post appropriate snark at some point in the future.

Wherever he is, I hope that Roger Hull is tremendously, amazingly, stupefyingly, humongously proud of what the Dutchmen have accomplished over the last three years.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2014 10:02PM by kingpin248.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login