Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Jell-O Mold
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Alumni in the Pros - December 2013

Posted by cth95 
Alumni in the Pros - December 2013
Posted by: cth95 (---.sub-70-192-1.myvzw.com)
Date: December 09, 2013 10:32PM

Check out Scrivens' stats on ESPN as of Dec. 9th. Number 2 in GAA at 1.56 and number 1 in SVPCT at 0.943. Let's hope he continues to keep this up and still gets some good opportunities when Quick comes back.

[espn.go.com]

Re: Alumni in the Pros - December 2013
Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.arthritishealthdoctors.com)
Date: December 10, 2013 07:25AM

cth95
Check out Scrivens' stats on ESPN as of Dec. 9th. Number 2 in GAA at 1.56 and number 1 in SVPCT at 0.943. Let's hope he continues to keep this up and still gets some good opportunities when Quick comes back.

[espn.go.com]

Thanks, it's finally December.

Posted by: billhoward (---.hsd1.nj.comcast.net)
Date: December 10, 2013 07:43AM

Jim Hyla
cth95
[espn.go.com]
Thanks, it's finally December.
What, you never handed in a paper late?

Posted by: margolism (---.nycmny.fios.verizon.net)
Date: December 10, 2013 09:05AM

Hopefully the coach will put him in another few games. Been Jones the last two starts. I read that the Kings coach wasn't happy with some of the things Ben was doing.
(Like only losing one game, multiple shutouts, leading NHL in key statistics, even getting an assist on a goal.) Come one Ben, step it up!

Posted by: Weder (---.austin.hp.com)
Date: December 10, 2013 01:34PM

margolism
Hopefully the coach will put him in another few games. Been Jones the last two starts. I read that the Kings coach wasn't happy with some of the things Ben was doing.
(Like only losing one game, multiple shutouts, leading NHL in key statistics, even getting an assist on a goal.) Come one Ben, step it up!

Hard to tell with Darryl Sutter, but it's looking like Jones will start tonight against the Canadiens and Scrivens could start against the Maple Leafs tomorrow.
[www.latimes.com]

Posted by: Al DeFlorio (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: December 10, 2013 03:11PM

Weder
Hard to tell with Darryl Sutter, but it's looking like Jones will start tonight against the Canadiens and Scrivens could start against the Maple Leafs tomorrow.
[www.latimes.com]
New piece of info:

That was a reference to what happened before the Islanders game, when it appeared Ben Scrivens would start but Sutter made a late switch to Jones because Sutter said Scrivens was “a little dinged up.”

Posted by: TimV (---.amc.edu)
Date: December 10, 2013 04:34PM

Al DeFlorio
New piece of info:

That was a reference to what happened before the Islanders game, when it appeared Ben Scrivens would start but Sutter made a late switch to Jones because Sutter said Scrivens was “a little dinged up.”

Dr. Hyla, is that one of the new ICD-10 diagnostic entities? Is it in the Electronic Health Record as "Up, Dinged?" Probably replaced "Bell, Rung."

Date: December 10, 2013 05:24PM

TimV
Al DeFlorio
New piece of info:

Dr. Hyla, is that one of the new ICD-10 diagnostic entities? Is it in the Electronic Health Record as "Up, Dinged?" Probably replaced "Bell, Rung."

Jim to you.:-DI don't know, I haven't done my ICD-10 course work yet. But I'll let you know when I complete it.

Posted by: sah67 (---.google.com)
Date: December 11, 2013 12:42AM

Riley Nash's night ended with a game misconduct for boarding in the 3rd period of a 5-4 OT loss to Edmonton.

Date: December 11, 2013 01:17PM

Former Toronto Maple Leaf Ben Scrivens schooling NHL in solid goaltending with Los Angeles Kings

Posted by: George64 (---.rochester.res.rr.com)
Date: December 11, 2013 01:48PM

Moulson scores shootout goal in Sabres 2-1 OT win over Senators. Also picks up unMoulson-like roughing penalty.

Posted by: jeff '84 (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: December 11, 2013 09:14PM

Weder
margolism

[www.latimes.com]

Nope. Jones again. And some insight on Sutter's mindset.

Coach Darryl Sutter used Martin Jones in net on Tuesday because there were some bad habits creeping into Ben Scrivens game.
While Sutter did not go into specifics, he made his point with Jones getting the start. "Just little things," Sutter said. "You can't do it at this level. You're going to get scored on. We did a lot of work with Ben at training camp to get him into our program. There's a reason why we don't give up a lot of shots. There's a reason we don't give up a lot of goals around our net. A big reason is the goaltender. If he's getting away from that, he's not going to play." Look for Scrivens to be back between the pipes on Saturday.
Source: Los Angeles Daily News

[www.rotoworld.com]

Posted by: RatushnyFan (---.nwrknj.fios.verizon.net)
Date: December 12, 2013 01:29PM

Jay Feaster fired as GM in Calgary. Burke steps in temporarily, looking for full time GM. Dreger and others saying that hiring Nieuwendyk would make a lot of sense.

Date: December 16, 2013 10:12PM

Ben gets back in after Jones started five straight, but loses 3-1 to Hawks (37 saves) Sunday night.

Good glove save on Patrick Kane: [www.sportsoverdose.com]

Posted by: sah67 (---.ornith.cornell.edu)
Date: December 18, 2013 02:30PM

jeff '84
Ben gets back in after Jones started five straight, but loses 3-1 to Hawks (37 saves) Sunday night.

But Jones was back in net last night and shut out the Oilers in a 3-0 LA win.

Date: December 18, 2013 07:42PM

sah67
jeff '84

But Jones was back in net last night and shut out the Oilers in a 3-0 LA win.

Will be real interesting to see who is the odd man out when Quick gets back soon.

Posted by: sah67 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: December 18, 2013 11:53PM

Colin Greening had a power-play goal for Ottawa tonight, albeit in a 5-2 loss to the Devils.

Posted by: sah67 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: December 20, 2013 09:59PM

Riley Nash got some time on Carolina's 1st PP unit tonight and he cashed in with his 4th of the season, although Carolina lost 5-2 to the Caps.

Posted by: George64 (---.rochester.res.rr.com)
Date: December 24, 2013 12:01PM

Moulson gets assist on Sabres'

unusual OT goal.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.dc.dc.cox.net)
Date: December 24, 2013 01:12PM

Is there a way to set a watch on a set of players (e.g., the list of Cornellians) on any of the stat websites so that a single click would bring up their current stats? I'd have thought this would be easy given the interest in fantasy teams but I haven't figured out how to do it.

Posted by: Weder (---.mycingular.net)
Date: December 24, 2013 02:59PM

Trotsky
Is there a way to set a watch on a set of players (e.g., the list of Cornellians) on any of the stat websites so that a single click would bring up their current stats? I'd have thought this would be easy given the interest in fantasy teams but I haven't figured out how to do it.

I know of this site:
[www.fannation.com]

Any site with that feature is going to make you register, but I'm not sure if there are any that let you get by with providing minimal information.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2013 03:00PM by Weder.

Posted by: cbuckser (---.dsl.dynamic.sonic.net)
Date: December 24, 2013 03:52PM

Weder
Trotsky

I know of this site:
[www.fannation.com]

Any site with that feature is going to make you register, but I'm not sure if there are any that let you get by with providing minimal information.
The Shnarped app provides that functionality on your smartphone. You do need to register. On the other hand, you'd be supporting an ECAC-alum business. Dustin Sproat and Kyle Hagel, who played at Princeton a few years ago, are the founders.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login