Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Bedpan
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

New recruit

Posted by CAS 
Page: Previous1 2 
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: New recruit
Posted by: Josh '99 (---.nycmny.fios.verizon.net)
Date: December 20, 2012 03:06PM

Jim Hyla
CNY player chooses CU. F-M's Anthony Angello picks CU and you can watch him against Ithaca HS, at Lynah, on Jan 7.

The average age of college freshmen playing hockey is about 20 years old because the majority delay their enrollment. In a 2008 story about why college hockey rosters have grown older, the Boston Globe reported that the 18-year-old freshman college hockey player is “not far removed from tyrannosaurus rex.”
In other words: "Freshmen hockey players are older because freshmen hockey players are older. In a 2008 story about why freshmen hockey players are older, the Boston Globe reported that nowadays, freshmen hockey players are older."

Posted by: nyc94 (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: December 20, 2012 03:43PM

Jim Hyla
CNY player chooses CU. F-M's Anthony Angello picks CU and you can watch him against Ithaca HS, at Lynah, on Jan 7.

Have to like this:

Angello picked the Big Red over opportunities at Harvard, Yale and Colgate

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.airproducts.com)
Date: December 20, 2012 03:49PM

10 goals on 21 shots. Just wow.

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: December 20, 2012 06:41PM

Trotsky
Jeff Hopkins '82
Jim Hyla

Another 6'5" scorer. Can't have too many of those.

He was listed as 6'2" 165 last year. He projects as a 7'8" 340 senior. ;)

Here's a fun boxscore.

And the goalie is my great-nephew.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.hsd1.md.comcast.net)
Date: December 20, 2012 08:12PM

Josh '99
In other words: "Freshmen hockey players are older because freshmen hockey players are older. In a 2008 story about why freshmen hockey players are older, the Boston Globe reported that nowadays, freshmen hockey players are older."

To be fair, that would be a step up in both coherence and style for the Boston Globe.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2012 08:13PM by Trotsky.

Posted by: Swampy (---.ri.ri.cox.net)
Date: December 20, 2012 08:21PM

Jim Hyla
Trotsky
Jeff Hopkins '82
Jim Hyla

Here's a fun boxscore.

Which one?

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.arthritishealthdoctors.com)
Date: December 21, 2012 07:14AM

Swampy
Jim Hyla
Trotsky
Jeff Hopkins '82
Jim Hyla

Here's a fun boxscore.

Which one?

The winning one, Napierala. I don't think I'd say, if he was the losing one.twitch

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.airproducts.com)
Date: December 21, 2012 08:01AM

Jim Hyla
Swampy
Jim Hyla
Trotsky
Jeff Hopkins '82
Jim Hyla

Here's a fun boxscore.

Which one?

The winning one, Napierala. I don't think I'd say, if he was the losing one.twitch

Jim's Nephew! Losing Goalie! Jim's Nephew! Losing Goalie! Let's Go Red!

Posted by: munchkin (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: December 21, 2012 09:39AM

So we're going to have an Angello and a DeAngelo on the team at the same time. That won't be confusing.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.dc.dc.cox.net)
Date: December 21, 2012 09:44AM

munchkin
So we're going to have an Angello and a DeAngelo on the team at the same time. That won't be confusing.
Who is this DeAngelo you speak of?
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/21/2012 09:45AM by Trotsky.

Posted by: pfibiger (---.res.bhn.net)
Date: December 21, 2012 10:07AM

Trotsky
munchkin

Swampy
He's not to be confused with Anthony DeAngelo, the youngest player ever in the USHL, who's committed to BU.

munchkin just misread. There will be one Angello in Ithaca and one DeAngelo in Boston.

Posted by: munchkin (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: December 21, 2012 11:36AM

pfibiger
Trotsky
munchkin

Swampy
He's not to be confused with Anthony DeAngelo, the youngest player ever in the USHL, who's committed to BU.

munchkin just misread. There will be one Angello in Ithaca and one DeAngelo in Boston.
Yup, I tend to skim the forums each morning, and I remembered reading DeAngelo on this thread. Didn't catch that he wasn't a future Big Red.

Posted by: scoop85 (173.84.100.---)
Date: December 21, 2012 04:17PM

munchkin
pfibiger
Trotsky
munchkin

Swampy

Yup, I tend to skim the forums each morning, and I remembered reading DeAngelo on this thread. Didn't catch that he wasn't a future Big Red.

You only skim the Forum? I thought everybody carved out 2 hours a day to peruse these threads dribble

Date: January 02, 2013 03:20PM

An aside: Thatcher Demko, the US Under 18 goalie we speculated about a while ago (before we landed Gillam and Hackett), signed a letter for BC over the break.

Posted by: ftyuv (---.hfc.comcastbusiness.net)
Date: January 02, 2013 03:45PM

Josh '99
Jim Hyla

The average age of college freshmen playing hockey is about 20 years old because the majority delay their enrollment. In a 2008 story about why college hockey rosters have grown older, the Boston Globe reported that the 18-year-old freshman college hockey player is “not far removed from tyrannosaurus rex.”

I missed this piece of snark until now, but it reminds me of a press release I got once for a software performance analyzer. The presser ominously stated that half of all software performs below average. I don't know which kind of average they were using, so it's hard to tell whether that release was very unsurprising or tautological; in fairness, I suspect it was the former.

Posted by: peterg (---.bgdmlaw.com)
Date: January 08, 2013 03:37PM

CU recruit Anthony Angello had a goal and two assists in a losing effort against IHS last night at Lynah.

Posted by: RichH (---.northropgrumman.com)
Date: January 11, 2013 02:48PM

Per the Puckhead:

Illinois native coming out of the USHL. Looks like that's the primary pipeline for us now. I wonder if the BC spigot has completely closed.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2013 02:49PM by RichH.

Date: January 11, 2013 03:23PM

RichH
Per the Puckhead:

Illinois native coming out of the USHL. Looks like that's the primary pipeline for us now. I wonder if the BC spigot has completely closed.

I like this blog post where Booth is referred to as a "big time prospect"

Date: January 11, 2013 11:02PM

Oh YouTube. Never change.

Posted by: jkahn (---.hsd1.il.comcast.net)
Date: January 11, 2013 11:10PM

RichH

Illinois Pipeline:
Topher Scott '08
Christian Hilbrich '16
Jeff Kubiak '17
Michael Booth '18? (he's only 16 yrs. old)

Posted by: RichH (---.hsd1.ct.comcast.net)
Date: January 12, 2013 01:02AM

jkahn
RichH

Illinois Pipeline:
Topher Scott '08
Christian Hilbrich '16
Jeff Kubiak '17

What, no Stephen Bâby? Sorry, the "pipeline" I was referring to was the USHL one: "Cornell University is a member of the ECAC and has 11 USHL alumni on the roster this season for the Ivy League school; Cole Bardreau (Team USA), Armand de Swardt (Chicago Steel), Andy Iles (Team USA), Vince Mihalek (Cedar Rapids RoughRiders), Joakim Ryan (Dubuque Fighting Saints), John McCarron (Lincoln Stars), Brian Ferlin (Indiana Ice), Jacob MacDonald (Waterloo Black Hawks), Christian Hilbrich (Indiana Ice), Gavin Stoick (Team USA), and Teemu Tiitinen (Lincoln Stars)."

Date: January 12, 2013 12:05PM

RichH
jkahn
RichH

Illinois Pipeline:
Topher Scott '08
Christian Hilbrich '16
Jeff Kubiak '17

What, no Stephen Bâby? Sorry, the "pipeline" I was referring to was the USHL one: "Cornell University is a member of the ECAC and has 11 USHL alumni on the roster this season for the Ivy League school; Cole Bardreau (Team USA), Armand de Swardt (Chicago Steel), Andy Iles (Team USA), Vince Mihalek (Cedar Rapids RoughRiders), Joakim Ryan (Dubuque Fighting Saints), John McCarron (Lincoln Stars), Brian Ferlin (Indiana Ice), Jacob MacDonald (Waterloo Black Hawks), Christian Hilbrich (Indiana Ice), Gavin Stoick (Team USA), and Teemu Tiitinen (Lincoln Stars)."
I understood what you were referring to and I was just trying make a related point. It's no coincidence that with Topher as an assistant coach that Illinois has become a natural recruiting area for us.

Date: January 15, 2013 11:17PM

NHL Central Scouting's mid-term rankings of North American skaters have Matt Buckles #134, Clint Lewis #164 and Cole Bardreau #205.
[www.nhl.com]

Date: January 16, 2013 08:26AM

jkahn
NHL Central Scouting's mid-term rankings of North American skaters have Matt Buckles #134, Clint Lewis #164 and Cole Bardreau #205.
[www.nhl.com]

And Michael McCarron #31 :(

Posted by: sah67 (---.ornith.cornell.edu)
Date: January 16, 2013 11:20AM

Robb
When I first looked at that box score, I quickly skimmed down the list and thought, "What's so fun about that? 10 goals and he only managed to get the first one?" Then I looked more closely...

Hmm...averaging a hat trick per game? Not bad.

Date: January 16, 2013 11:55AM

pfibiger
And Michael McCarron #31 :(

I'm sure we would be grinding our teeth if we knew everybody who got away. ;)

Date: January 16, 2013 03:52PM

Another USHLer has committed to Cornell -- Eric Freschi, a forward from Minnesota who plays for Dubuque:

Posted by: profudge (---.hmpt.ny.frontiernet.net)
Date: January 16, 2013 05:16PM

Eric is listed as 5' 10" and 185 lbs. He wears #14 in the USHL for the Eastern conf. leading Fighting Saints.

TEAM 	  GP 	W 	L	OTL	PTS	PCT	GF 	GA 	PIM 	HOME 	AWAY
Dubuque   33 	25 	6 	2 	52	.788 	132 	77 	570 	17-1-0 	8-5-2

His stats this year:
PLAYER P    GP  G    A 	PTS   +/-  PIM 	PP   PPA   SH 	SHA 	GWG   SHOTS    S%
Eric   F    51 	12   7 	19     +1   69 	 0    0     0 	 0 	 2     69     .174

Date: January 16, 2013 08:45PM

Going by Heisenberg we now have 11 players incoming for Fall 2013. Presumably some of them will defer.

Posted by: RatushnyFan (---.northlandsecurities.com)
Date: January 17, 2013 10:28AM

Rauter looks like he needs another year. Sade probably needs a year in a better junior league. Buckles and McCarron, wow. Hopefully ready to go next year. Hudson is 20, it's now or never.

Date: January 17, 2013 12:50PM

RatushnyFan
Hudson is 20, it's now or never.
Didn't RPI have a goalie who entered when he was about 23? :) (Neil Little, maybe?)

Date: January 17, 2013 01:13PM

RatushnyFan
Rauter looks like he needs another year. Sade probably needs a year in a better junior league. Buckles and McCarron, wow. Hopefully ready to go next year. Hudson is 20, it's now or never.

According to this set of tweets, the answer is "never." Hudson is no longer committed to Cornell:

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.nycmny.fios.verizon.net)
Date: January 17, 2013 02:04PM

Trotsky
RatushnyFan
Didn't RPI have a goalie who entered when he was about 23? :) (Neil Little, maybe?)
Not Neil Little, he was was 18 when he started at RPI in 1990.

Date: January 17, 2013 02:29PM

Josh '99
Trotsky
RatushnyFan

Yeah, I saw. I'm sure Ralph will know who I mean.

Nobody beats Bertrand for aged frosh, though. :)

Date: January 17, 2013 02:29PM

Just curious what options are out there when you're 21 or 22..........how would one improve his game while maintaining NCAA eligibility?

Posted by: ursusminor (---.washdc.east.verizon.net)
Date: January 17, 2013 02:49PM

Trotsky
Josh '99
Trotsky
RatushnyFan

Yeah, I saw. I'm sure Ralph will know who I mean.

Nobody beats Bertrand for aged frosh, though. :)

I don't think that RPI has had anyone entering older than 21 since I have paid attention, except perhaps someone who transferred in as an upperclassman.

Posted by: RichH (---.northropgrumman.com)
Date: January 17, 2013 03:05PM

pfibiger
RatushnyFan

According to this set of tweets, the answer is "never." Hudson is no longer committed to Cornell:

According to the announcement from the Steel, he is.

Date: January 17, 2013 04:25PM

RichH
pfibiger
RatushnyFan

The link got turned into an inline tweet, so you didn't see context. click the date on the tweet to go to the whole discussion. Someone else brought that up, and the answer from a scout was "he's no longer committed, the steel didn't know when they put out that press release."

Date: January 17, 2013 04:34PM

pfibiger
RichH
pfibiger
RatushnyFan

The link got turned into an inline tweet, so you didn't see context. click the date on the tweet to go to the whole discussion. Someone else brought that up, and the answer from a scout was "he's no longer committed, the steel didn't know when they put out that press release."

I saw that discussion on Twitter; not that I'm specifically doubting the assertion that he's no longer committed, but nothing yet on Heisenberg, and nothing yet from Hudson himself on Twitter.

Posted by: cbuckser (134.186.175.---)
Date: January 17, 2013 06:12PM

scoop85
pfibiger
RichH
pfibiger
RatushnyFan

I saw that discussion on Twitter; not that I'm specifically doubting the assertion that he's no longer committed, but nothing yet on Heisenberg, and nothing yet from Hudson himself on Twitter.

Judd Brackett has established a good record for accuracy since he began congratulating college-bound kids on their commitments. Although we haven't seen confirmation of Hudson decommitting, I anticipate we will see something soon.

Posted by: flyersgolf (---.phlapa.fios.verizon.net)
Date: January 17, 2013 08:20PM

Posted by: David Harding (---.hsd1.il.comcast.net)
Date: January 17, 2013 11:37PM

cbuckser
scoop85
pfibiger
RichH
pfibiger
RatushnyFan

Judd Brackett has established a good record for accuracy since he began congratulating college-bound kids on their commitments. Although we haven't seen confirmation of Hudson decommitting, I anticipate we will see something soon.
No mention of college on his Facebook page at the moment, though it's updated to show his Chicago Steel affiliation.

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: January 22, 2013 06:10PM

Not for us, but a nice story on the ECAC site just the same.

Date: January 23, 2013 10:00AM

I heard from Alex Rauter's former coach that his shoulder injury will cause him to miss the rest of the season.

Date: January 24, 2013 10:18AM

pfibiger
RatushnyFan

Apparently he is going to SLU .

Date: January 24, 2013 10:29AM

ursusminor
pfibiger
RatushnyFan

RIT, Cornell, SLU... He is gradually moving east. Maybe he's on his way to RPI?

Date: January 24, 2013 10:54AM

Trotsky
ursusminor
pfibiger
RatushnyFan

Did the Cornell bus also stop in Canton on the way to Troy? :-P

Date: January 24, 2013 11:13AM

ursusminor
Trotsky
ursusminor
pfibiger
RatushnyFan

I said "gradually." :)

Date: January 24, 2013 01:53PM

Trotsky
ursusminor
Trotsky
ursusminor
pfibiger
RatushnyFan

With a name luck Hudson, RPI would make more sense. Cornell gets the players named Cayuga. ;-)

Posted by: marty (---.sub-70-215-6.myvzw.com)
Date: January 24, 2013 02:46PM

ursusminor
Trotsky
ursusminor
Trotsky
ursusminor
pfibiger
RatushnyFan

With a name luck Hudson, RPI would make more sense. Cornell gets the players named Cayuga. ;-)

Or oh no, he seems to be heading to Orono.

Date: January 24, 2013 03:03PM

marty
ursusminor
Trotsky
ursusminor
Trotsky
ursusminor
pfibiger
RatushnyFan

Or oh no, he seems to be heading to Orono.

Ohno went to Allston Community College.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2013 03:04PM by Trotsky.

Date: February 06, 2013 04:58PM

Does anyone know what what Cicero North's Eric Hamilton recruitment status is? He stats are incredible like Anthony Angello's. Could not find recruiting info on this kid. Thanks.

Date: February 06, 2013 09:18PM

flyersgolf
Does anyone know what what Cicero North's Eric Hamilton recruitment status is? He stats are incredible like Anthony Angello's. Could not find recruiting info on this kid. Thanks.

Chris Heisenberg doesn't even list him among northeastern players. This seems to imply (1) Hamilton is really flying under the radar, (2) high-school hockey in Syracuse isn't very high level and Hamilton's stats don't mean much, or (3) he's going to the OHL.

Posted by: RatushnyFan (---.nwrknj.fios.verizon.net)
Date: February 07, 2013 10:36AM

Swampy
Chris Heisenberg doesn't even list him among northeastern players. This seems to imply (1) Hamilton is really flying under the radar, (2) high-school hockey in Syracuse isn't very high level and Hamilton's stats don't mean much, or (3) he's going to the OHL.
Re. (2), remember Matt Connors? Lighting it up in upstate NY high school hockey doesn't guarantee success (and having seen a lot of youth hockey in Buffalo and Syracuse, I would argue that for the most part hockey in Buffalo is higher level than Syracuse). With few exceptions (e.g. MN high school hockey), you need to exceed in junior hockey to make it in D-1 hockey.

Posted by: tretiak (---.chem.ucsb.edu)
Date: February 07, 2013 02:51PM

With few exceptions (e.g. MN high school hockey), you need to exceed in junior hockey to make it in D-1 hockey.

[www.bceagles.com]

BC is tied for third in pairwise with 9 prep hockey players on the roster. Junior puts more focus on hockey, but it's not the only path to D1 or even the NHL.

Date: February 07, 2013 02:55PM

Agreed but playing four years of high school hockey without any junior hockey is rarely a successful route to D1, particularly in NY state.

Date: February 07, 2013 02:57PM

tretiak
With few exceptions (e.g. MN high school hockey), you need to exceed in junior hockey to make it in D-1 hockey.

[www.bceagles.com]

BC is tied for third in pairwise with 9 prep hockey players on the roster. Junior puts more focus on hockey, but it's not the only path to D1 or even the NHL.

If Boston prep hockey is anything like it was back in the 70's and 80's, it's a different breed of cat. Catholic Memorial used to have teams that could have competed in the NCAA.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2013 02:58PM by Trotsky.

Date: February 07, 2013 03:06PM

Trotsky
If Boston prep hockey is anything like it was back in the 70's and 80's, it's a different breed of cat. Catholic Memorial used to have teams that could have competed in the NCAA.
Many of the players did soon thereafter--mostly for BC and BU.

The jump from prep school to D1 is made a lot less rarely today than it was 20, 30, or 40 years ago.

Posted by: tretiak (---.chem.ucsb.edu)
Date: February 07, 2013 03:40PM

The jump from prep school to D1 is made a lot less rarely today than it was 20, 30, or 40 years ago.

That's because the growth of hockey across the US has led to diversity of playing options and increasing age of D1 hockey players. New England prep hockey is a distant second to MN in terms skill, but it still produces a significant number of D1 and NHL players. Hockey East and some Ivies recruit heavily from local prep schools as well as some of the Ivies. Yale also has 9 prep players on their roster. Finding a prep player outside of Hockey East/ECAC like Boo Nieves (Kent -> Michigan) is extremely rare.

The reason NY high school hockey isn't great is because the best players leave for the OHL (Dustin Brown, Patrick Kane) or for New England (Andy Iles).

Date: February 07, 2013 04:36PM

tretiak

That's because the growth of hockey across the US has led to diversity of playing options and increasing age of D1 hockey players. New England prep hockey is a distant second to MN in terms skill, but it still produces a significant number of D1 and NHL players. Hockey East and some Ivies recruit heavily from local prep schools as well as some of the Ivies. Yale also has 9 prep players on their roster. Finding a prep player outside of Hockey East/ECAC like Boo Nieves (Kent -> Michigan) is extremely rare.

The reason NY high school hockey isn't great is because the best players leave for the OHL (Dustin Brown, Patrick Kane) or for New England (Andy Iles).
How much of this phenomenon do you think is a product of the USHL becoming a first-rate developmental league for college-bound players?

Date: February 14, 2013 11:14PM

2013 top ranked 15 NCAA eligible recruits non yet committed.

From College Hockey Recruit Exchange. We need LW's.

83 LW Zachary Sanford Islanders EJHL
85 LW Tyler Hill Hotchkiss School HIGH-CT
86 C Avery Peterson Grand Rapids HIGH-MN
115 LW Zach Glienke Eagan HIGH-MN
133 C Nick Hutchinson Avon Old Farms HIGH-CT
137 D Carson Soucy Spruce Grove AJHL
142 D Rinat Valiev Indiana USHL
163 LW Miles Wood Nobles HIGH-MA
168 D Christopher Forney Thief River Falls HIGH-MN
178 D Connor Light Andover HIGH-MA
196 D Alec Rauhauser Bismarck HIGH-ND
214 LW Chad Otterman New Jersey Hitmen EJHL
9 G Evan Cowley Wichita Falls NAHL
30 G Sean Romeo Youngstown USHL
35 G Shane Starrett South Kent School HIGH-CT

Date: February 15, 2013 08:07AM

Rinat Valiev is not a LW, but he is from Nizhnekamsk, Russia. Since we're the United Nations, that would add another country.

(Wikipedia Nizhnekamsk. What if you put Elizabeth, New Jersey in the middle of Siberia?)
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/15/2013 08:10AM by Trotsky.

Posted by: jtn27 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: February 15, 2013 08:47AM

Trotsky
Rinat Valiev is not a LW, but he is from Nizhnekamsk, Russia. Since we're the United Nations, that would add another country.

(Wikipedia Nizhnekamsk. What if you put Elizabeth, New Jersey in the middle of Siberia?)

Lately, our offense seems to be just as powerful as the United Nations.

Posted by: Al DeFlorio (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: February 15, 2013 08:55AM

jtn27
Trotsky

1.5 goals per game in 2013help

Date: February 15, 2013 09:48AM

jtn27
Trotsky

We probably shouldn't pair Kellogg and Briand on defense.

Date: February 19, 2013 03:12PM

[kings.stats.pointstreak.com]

Welcome Jake Weidner 6'2 179 C. GP 47 28-53-81

Posted by: gonyr (---.buffalo.res.rr.com)
Date: February 19, 2013 10:20PM

flyersgolf

We want Weidner!

Date: February 20, 2013 07:03AM

gonyr
flyersgolf

We want Weidner!

At Lynah East: "Good Weidner. Bad Widener."

Date: February 23, 2013 11:55PM

Heisenberg reports Holden Anderson, a defenseman from Quebec, committed today.

Date: February 24, 2013 12:23AM

Trotsky

The first and only winner of the CCHL Most Penalized Player award in 2011-2012. :-/
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2013 12:25AM by Swampy.

Date: February 24, 2013 12:32AM

Swampy
Trotsky

The first and only winner of the CCHL Most Penalized Player award in 2011-2012. :-/
OTOH he also has great scoring numbers for a D. So evidently he's either in the box or quarterbacking the pp.

Date: February 24, 2013 01:00AM

Trotsky
Swampy
Trotsky

OTOH he also has great scoring numbers for a D. So evidently he's either in the box or quarterbacking the pp.

On the other hand, he was the next-to-last defenseman drafted by Dubuque in the USHL in 2010. Maybe his -26 reflects his nose for scoring, and Mike plans to use him only on pp's until he learns to play defense and not take stupid penalties. (Hummm, why does this sound familiar?)
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2013 01:04AM by Swampy.

Date: February 24, 2013 02:36PM

Swampy
Maybe his -26 reflects his nose for scoring, and Mike plans to use him only on pp's until he learns to play defense and not take stupid penalties. (Hummm, why does this sound familiar?)
Of course, offensive defensemen can also give up the puck or be caught completely out of position on powerplays, and RPI has had many such players over the years. :(

Page: Previous1 2 
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login