Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Jell-O Mold
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

LynahEast tickets

Posted by Cornell95 
LynahEast tickets
Posted by: Cornell95 (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: August 01, 2011 09:34AM

got a tip from a guy who knows a guy
Harvard single game tickets have gone on sale... as in right now you can purchase

go through the Harvard Athletics website... Google has a lot of links to their old third party ticket vendor
[www.gocrimson.com]

new interface is pretty simple (well until the server gets overwhelmed 15minutes after I submit this)
I had trouble completing the order as a guest (requires an e-mail, which you cant add later), so you will have to create a user account

best of luck, see many of you in November (yes we have finally flipped ends of the season for the home-away)

Re: LynahEast tickets
Posted by: Josh '99 (---.nyc.biz.rr.com)
Date: August 01, 2011 12:29PM

Cornell95
Harvard single game tickets have gone on sale... as in right now you can purchase

go through the Harvard Athletics website... Google has a lot of links to their old third party ticket vendor
[www.gocrimson.com]

new interface is pretty simple (well until the server gets overwhelmed 15minutes after I submit this)
I had trouble completing the order as a guest (requires an e-mail, which you cant add later), so you will have to create a user account

best of luck, see many of you in November (yes we have finally flipped ends of the season for the home-away)
Spiffy new interface; you can now select specific seats.

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.arthritishealthdoctors.com)
Date: August 01, 2011 05:57PM

Cornell95

[www.gocrimson.com]

Posted by: Towerroad (---.hfc.comcastbusiness.net)
Date: August 02, 2011 05:03PM

I got mine! Well at least I ordered them.

Posted by: dbilmes (---.adsl.snet.net)
Date: August 02, 2011 06:10PM

Thanks for the heads up! I just bought 4 seats in the first row, right next to the Cornell bench! Can't wait for Novemember 11 to get here.

Posted by: Killer (---.fidelity.com)
Date: August 03, 2011 09:19AM

I'm also in the front row, but at the other end of the aisle. I went to a Dartmouth game at Lynah East a few years ago and sat right next to their bench. The air gets pretty ripe. :-) Enjoy.

Posted by: Towerroad (---.bstnma.fios.verizon.net)
Date: August 10, 2011 07:19AM

I am not sure that could be attributed to the hockey players.

Posted by: Dafatone (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: September 15, 2011 02:15AM

Anyone have an idea how quickly these sell out? Looks like I might be moving to Boston, and in time for the game, but I'm not certain yet.

Or, did they sell out a month ago?

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: September 15, 2011 09:42AM

Dafatone
Anyone have an idea how quickly these sell out? Looks like I might be moving to Boston, and in time for the game, but I'm not certain yet.

Go online and find out.

Posted by: RichH (---.northropgrumman.com)
Date: September 15, 2011 09:50AM

Jim Hyla
Dafatone

Go online and find out.

Online? Where's that?

Date: September 19, 2011 04:37PM

RichH
Jim Hyla
Dafatone

Go online and find out.

Online? Where's that?
That's where I'm a viking!

Wait, no, that's not right.

Date: September 19, 2011 04:47PM

Dafatone

By my count, not including standing room there are 101 tickets still available, but a lot of them are singles. Not many left at all if you want blocks of seats.

Posted by: Towerroad (---.hfc.comcastbusiness.net)
Date: September 20, 2011 12:05PM

Josh '99
Dafatone

By my count, not including standing room there are 101 tickets still available, but a lot of them are singles. Not many left at all if you want blocks of seats.

That is a relief, there will still be a seat for the Harvard fan.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login