Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Jell-O Mold
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Florida Tourney on B2

Posted by Jim Hyla 
Florida Tourney on B2
Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.arthritishealthdoctors.com)
Date: December 23, 2010 05:44PM

CornellBigRed.com announced that the games are on B2 Network.

Re: Florida Tourney on B2
Posted by: Beeeej (Moderator)
Date: December 28, 2010 05:19PM

Anybody watching or listening? Any updates?

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: Al DeFlorio (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: December 28, 2010 05:22PM

Beeeej
Not until the game starts...tomorrow.;-)

Date: December 28, 2010 05:24PM

Al DeFlorio
Beeeej
Not until the game starts...tomorrow.;-)

Ah... I was going by the now-obviously-wrong Google Calendar, which had it as today and tomorrow, not tomorrow and Thursday. Thanks.

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: redice (---.sub-75-194-11.myvzw.com)
Date: December 28, 2010 05:59PM

Beeeej

Don't feel bad, Beeeej....I did the same thing based on a schedule cut from the local rag & taped to the front of my computer.

-Ned Harkness

Posted by: CowbellGuy (Moderator)
Date: December 28, 2010 06:33PM

Well, then, it seems like you're using the wrong calendar, aren't you?

Posted by: Johnny 5 (---.syr.east.verizon.net)
Date: December 29, 2010 04:36PM

Is anyone else having trouble signing into this game?
bang

Date: December 29, 2010 04:53PM

Audio is available for free on [www.lite999.com] - many thanks to Craig M. for the tip.

- Steve Worona

Posted by: A-ron (71.167.166.---)
Date: December 29, 2010 04:54PM

I know this is a bit late and possibly posted somewhere else but St Cloud has a broadcast: [www.lite999.com]

Posted by: judy (65.172.13.---)
Date: December 29, 2010 05:16PM

For those who have RedCast, you can listen there as well.

Posted by: ScrewBU (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: December 29, 2010 05:35PM

Johnny 5
bang

Edit: (This is all from B2TV)

First the game was incorrectly listed as 4 PM PST, so you couldn't even click on the link to purchase the game, let alone watch it.

About halfway through the first period, they corrected the time, and you couldn't watch the game but at least you could get to the purchase page.

Halfway through the second, they changed the listing of the game to (NO AUDIO) because guess what, there's no audio.

I couldn't get the video to work at all until I logged a service ticket, and even then the only way I got it to work was in Windows Media Player 9 (the URL caused stream errors in VLC and everything else I tried.) Time on the clock when I finally got it working: :13 left in the second.

Between this and RedCast, it's pretty obvious no one cares. I'm glad students have stopped showing up to the games and that we're not getting the top recruits anymore. The program is getting exactly what it deserves---to go down the tubes.

Hope St. Cloud state hangs 3-4 goals on us in the 3rd so I don't have to waste $10 watching this abortion.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2010 05:35PM by ScrewBU.

Posted by: redice (---.sub-69-98-125.myvzw.com)
Date: December 29, 2010 06:16PM

ScrewBU

Between this and RedCast, it's pretty obvious no one cares. I'm glad students have stopped showing up to the games and that we're not getting the top recruits anymore. The program is getting exactly what it deserves---to go down the tubes.

Hope St. Cloud state hangs 3-4 goals on us in the 3rd so I don't have to waste $10 watching this abortion.

Well, you got your wish...

CU lost 4-3 in OT.

Sounds like you should change your screen name to "ScrewCU"

-Ned Harkness

Posted by: margolism (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: December 29, 2010 06:16PM

Your wish came true

St. Cloud over Cornell, 4-3 in overtime

Date: December 29, 2010 06:17PM

ScrewBU
Johnny 5
bang

Edit: (This is all from B2TV)

First the game was incorrectly listed as 4 PM PST, so you couldn't even click on the link to purchase the game, let alone watch it.

About halfway through the first period, they corrected the time, and you couldn't watch the game but at least you could get to the purchase page.

Halfway through the second, they changed the listing of the game to (NO AUDIO) because guess what, there's no audio.

I couldn't get the video to work at all until I logged a service ticket, and even then the only way I got it to work was in Windows Media Player 9 (the URL caused stream errors in VLC and everything else I tried.) Time on the clock when I finally got it working: :13 left in the second.

cheer cheer cheer
HAHAHAHA! Cornell was outplayed and outclassed in every respect. SCSU beat them to every puck. Didn't even touch it once in OT. Every bounce went their way and they still lost. At least they gave all 100 people in the stands a good game. Maybe if Cornell put a better team on the ice and took better care of their fans, they would have sections full other than the bench.

Posted by: CAS (---.nycmny.east.verizon.net)
Date: December 29, 2010 06:34PM

Way to hold the team responsible for your inability to watch the game. Guess your reception returned for OT.
Looking forward to watching what appears to be our outstanding recruiting classes arriving in Ithaca the next 2 years.
Let's Go Red!

Date: December 29, 2010 07:16PM

CAS
Way to hold the team responsible for your inability to watch the game. Guess your reception returned for OT.
Looking forward to watching what appears to be our outstanding recruiting classes arriving in Ithaca the next 2 years.
Let's Go Red!

That's right! On to next year!

Edit: Maybe with that extra talent we'll be able to beat Alabama-Huntsville's glorified club team!
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/29/2010 07:20PM by ScrewBU.

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: December 29, 2010 07:29PM

I have a suggestion, Don't feed the trolls. It only encourages them.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.hsd1.md.comcast.net)
Date: December 29, 2010 11:58PM

Miami sends Maine our way.

Posted by: Johnny 5 (---.syr.east.verizon.net)
Date: December 30, 2010 08:20AM

ScrewBU
Johnny 5
bang

Wow!
Since when are Harvard students allowed to post to this forum?!

asshole

Date: December 30, 2010 08:35PM

Johnny 5
ScrewBU
Johnny 5
bang

Wow!

asshole

I can understand your confusion, what with both Harvard and Cornell being 2-win ECAC teams. Just remember, Harvard is the first tier ivy, and Cornell is not.

Posted by: billhoward (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date: December 31, 2010 04:12PM

Johnny 5
Since auto spell-checkers.

Posted by: Towerroad (---.bstnma.fios.verizon.net)
Date: January 01, 2011 09:21AM

ScrewBU
Johnny 5
ScrewBU
Johnny 5
bang

Wow!

asshole

I can understand your confusion, what with both Harvard and Cornell being 2-win ECAC teams. Just remember, Harvard is the first tier ivy, and Cornell is not.

Even with the Red being pretty bad this year there will be more Cornell fans at Lynah East than Crimson fans when the teams meet and none of them will need a jumbotron to remind them of the words to their Alma Mater.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2011 09:10PM by Towerroad.

Posted by: RichH (---.hsd1.ct.comcast.net)
Date: January 02, 2011 02:41PM

CowbellGuy
Well, then, it seems like you're using the wrong calendar, aren't you?

You mean the one titled "Cornell Men's Hockey 2006-2007?" :-)

I had also been using the one that Beeeej mentioned with the erroneous Everblades dates. To tell you the truth, I prefer the formatting of that one because it uses shorter names. Instead of an event of "Cornell Big Red @ Union Skating Dutchmen," I prefer "Cornell at Union." Much cleaner looking on the month view that I most often use.

Either way, thanks to both authors, whoever they are. :-)

Date: January 03, 2011 10:22PM

Well, I suppose I can change the way it displays names. I always err on the side of more info ;)

As for the name thing, that still baffles me. I assure you "2006-2007" appears nowhere in the code. Calendars seem to latch on to the years in the name from when the calendar was first added and stubbornly retain it despite the name changing every year.

Date: January 07, 2011 01:51PM

RichH
Instead of an event of "Cornell Big Red @ Union Skating Dutchmen," I prefer "Cornell at Union."

Your wish is my command (at least when I feel like it).

Posted by: Rita (---.hsd1.fl.comcast.net)
Date: January 07, 2011 07:11PM

A photo of the newest Cornell hockey fan, my niece Molly. They were her first Cornell games; my nephew McClean has been going to the Estero games since 2003!. Yes, she is my niece and not a Nash relative **]. Despite the outcome of the games, they both had a good time with their Aunt.

I'll have to go through my game photos to see if any are worth posting. They won't be as good as billhoward's photos, but my camera (which I'm just learning how to use) has a "burst" function where it takes a series of pictures in a row. Kind of cool for face-offs.

Posted by: jkahn (---.pools.spcsdns.net)
Date: January 07, 2011 10:04PM

Rita
A photo of the newest Cornell hockey fan, my niece Molly.
And fully alert throughout a long doubleheader. Might make a good power forward in the future.

Posted by: Rita (---.hsd1.fl.comcast.net)
Date: January 08, 2011 01:58PM

jkahn
Rita
A photo of the newest Cornell hockey fan, my niece Molly.
And fully alert throughout a long doubleheader. Might make a good power forward in the future.

Thus far, she really does have a dominant personality, but she can be a "diva/drama queen", so maybe someone in the Ovechkin mold?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login