Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Jell-O Mold
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Colgate 2 at Cornell 2 post-game thread

Posted by billhoward 
Colgate 2 at Cornell 2 post-game thread
Posted by: billhoward (---.hsd1.nj.comcast.net)
Date: November 15, 2008 09:26PM

Incredible comeback in 34 seconds of the third after being down 2-0.

But 0x10 on PP including an extended 5x3 and the 5-minute major that stretched into overtime?

Very nice control late in the game by Cornell including an awesom flurry in the final minute of OT. To no avail.

3-point extended weekend. It could have been worse.

Re: Colgate 2 at Cornell 2 post-game thread
Posted by: Trotsky (---.hsd1.md.comcast.net)
Date: November 15, 2008 09:36PM

Teams over .500:

.800 Drt 4-1-0
.800 Prn 4-1-0
.750 Cor 2-0-2
.667 Hvd 4-2-0
.667 Yal 2-1-0

Very big weekend coming up.

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: November 15, 2008 10:04PM

Scoring on a penalty shot? What's that?

Posted by: Cornell11 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 15, 2008 10:16PM

Colgate's penalty kill was absolutely spectacular. Not only did they consistently clear the puck, but they created opportunities short-handed. They had 6-7 great looks on short-handed breaks.

The comeback was unbelievable. At the start of the 3rd period, I was hoping for a tie, but after our 2nd goal, I was expecting a win. Its too bad we could convert on the 5-minute major.

Riley Nash made mental mistake after mental mistake today.

And finally, the crowd was dead in the 2nd period. It was the first real home game for a lot of the freshmen, but by the 3rd period, everyone was into it.

I'll absolutely take the 3 points. Lets knock off Harvard and Dartmouth next weekend.

Posted by: CUontheslopes (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 15, 2008 10:21PM

Ties in general are rather unsatisfying. Some ties are good ties, some ties are bad ties. It's hard to decide what this one is. Overall, I'd have to say it's a good tie being down 2 goals w/6 and change left in the 3rd, but wow...we should've put that away with a 5 minute PP.

Overall, I thought we could not have played much worse. I counted at least 6 horrible sloppy turn overs in our own end that led directly to excellent scoring chance. That Nash turn over was god-awful...he wasn't paying attention and just forgot the puck at center ice.

Our breakout was pitiful, our puck-handling made me think we had holes in our sticks, and we did not do a good job of clearing the front of the net. Scrivens looked pretty solid - hard to fault him for letting in the penalty shot goal and the first one he didn't have much of a chance on either.

Offensively, we never got an odd man rush that I can remember, yet gave up a ton on our own side.

As a side note, what is wrong with Riley Nash? He's been invisible. The only times i noticed him were when he made an AWFUL turnover at our own blueline by getting his pocket picked.

I guess the good news is we played just awful and still got a point out of it, but wow...we looked just lost out there, slow and lost. There are signs and flashes of some offensive productivity and some creativity, but wow we were fortunate not to lose tonight. As someone who's actively watched CU hockey since I got here as a freshman and now as a 2nd year law student, I'd say we look a lot like the 2005-2006 team...we have some potential, a good goalie, but we need to play more like a team.

Date: November 15, 2008 10:40PM

What's wrong with Riley Nash? In the games at Princeton and Quinnipiac,we saw brilliant stickhandling and heads-up play on the ice. But no goals. It's almost as if he wants - needs? - four other people on the ice who play at his level and can be in the slot when Nash gets free for a moment (when others wouldn't even get that far) and needs someone to pass to, or get a pass from. That's one possibility.

It was hard seeing this game on video to get a handle on how he played because of the camera work and resolution of a webcast. But it sure sounds as if tonight was not his best.

As regards the power play - shades of Matt Moulson. The guy was great with the puck, quick release, etcetera, and yet the memory some people have of him is of the guy who couldn't put the puck in the net when Cornell counted on him. So many woulda, shoulda, coulda opportunies.

Hey, it was still fun to watch.

Date: November 15, 2008 10:54PM

billhoward
As regards the power play - shades of Matt Moulson. The guy was great with the puck, quick release, etcetera, and yet the memory some people have of him is of the guy who couldn't put the puck in the net when Cornell counted on him.
I don't know that I've ever heard anyone say that's the memory they have of Moulson.

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 15, 2008 11:20PM

I talked to someone who went to the Friday luncheon. He said Coach Schafer said the team has a virus, flu or not. Before the Thursday game at least three players had to get IV fluids. So maybe the step behind is really physical. We can hope.

Posted by: Scersk '97 (---.dsl.chcgil.sbcglobal.net)
Date: November 15, 2008 11:22PM

Josh '99
billhoward
As regards the power play - shades of Matt Moulson. The guy was great with the puck, quick release, etcetera, and yet the memory some people have of him is of the guy who couldn't put the puck in the net when Cornell counted on him.
I don't know that I've ever heard anyone say that's the memory they have of Moulson.

I can understand it. Moulson had 5 goals in 22 playoff games, and that includes only 1 goal in 7 NCAA playoff games. And that's a guy that was good for about a goal every two games during the regular season. It always seemed that someone else was stepping up, even though, surely, some of that was due to other teams keying on Moulson. Only one game winner in the playoffs in his whole career, in overtime in the second Clarkson game in 2006.

There was never a sense, except perhaps in the UNH game in '03, that goaltending let us down in the NCAAs. It's always been scoring. We looked to Moulson in both '05 and '06, and scoring certainly came up short both years.

So, the perception that Moulson was not a big game scorer is understandable... a little uncharitable, but understandable.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2008 11:23PM by Scersk '97.

Posted by: Travis 02 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 15, 2008 11:28PM

What was up with some of those calls? I was unfortunately seated in section O and from my vantage point I couldn't see some of the action that led to the penalties giving Cornell the 2-man advantage (particularly the call that put Cornell up by 2 men that occurred away from the play, in the neutral zone). The Colgate fans were starting to get irate, especially with the 5-minute major with about 3 minutes to go in the game.

I, too, thought Cornell surely would have scored a go-ahead there and put this one away, but to Colgate's credit they held off the flurry. Exciting as the last 10 minutes were, Cornell played like doink and did not deserve even a point.

But my main question remains: what was up with some of those calls? Any of them seem questionable? I understand the Colgate fans are biased a bit and some of their freaking out was certainly not justified as they could not see the action much better than I did, but it did seem to be getting a bit out of hand with how many calls that were going against them.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2008 11:29PM by Travis 02.

Posted by: Jacob '06 (---.nycmny.east.verizon.net)
Date: November 15, 2008 11:31PM

Travis 02
What was up with some of those calls? I was unfortunately seated in section O and from my vantage point I couldn't see some of the action that led to the penalties giving Cornell the 2-man advantage (particularly the call that put Cornell up by 2 men that occurred away from the play, in the neutral zone). The Colgate fans were starting to get irate, especially with the 5-minute major with about 3 minutes to go in the game.

I, too, thought Cornell surely would have scored a go-ahead there and put this one away, but to Colgate's credit they held off the flurry. Exciting as the last 10 minutes were, Cornell played like doink and did not deserve even a point.

But my main question remains: what was up with some of those calls? Any of them seem questionable? I understand the Colgate fans are biased a bit and some of their freaking out was certainly not justified as they could not see the action much better than I did, but it did seem to be getting a bit out of hand with how many calls that were going against them.

I wasn't watching close enough on the 5x3s, but the 5 minute major was absolutely a correct call. If Scali had a stop sign on his back the Colgate guy would've seen it quite clearly and took him quite hard in to the boards. I was actually surprised how quickly Scali got up after that hit because it looked pretty ugly. With the new emphasize on checking from behind and the automatic 5er for hitting someone from behind into the boards the refs had no choice, but I would imagine it would've been 5 even if they did.

Date: November 15, 2008 11:36PM

Jacob '06
I wasn't watching close enough on the 5x3s, but the 5 minute major was absolutely a correct call.

The internet feed (with its replay!) had a perfect angle. Textbook 5.

Date: November 15, 2008 11:41PM

And what of the call putting Cornell up by 2 men in the third (the infraction took place in the neutral zone, away from the action as far as I remember). Was that one on the 'net feed?

Continuing section G saga
Posted by: sah67 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 16, 2008 12:14AM

For those who still have any interest in the standing vs. sitting issue in Section G: even after the supposed resolution via Email from Athletics, there were a few students who started to stand at the bottom of G tonight right after Devin tied it in the 3rd.

The female usher who hadn't looked too happy be there at any point during the game quickly came down the steps to get them to sit, but the students decided to argue with her. While this was going on, someone over in E started yelling for all of G to stand up and "stick it to the man" (or woman in this case). Interestingly enough, all of G did stand in solidarity for the remainder of the game...and those of us in front of small children made some room for them to step up on the bleachers and get a good view in between us.

The usher, who was definitely pissed off at this point, simply resigned herself back to her post at the top of G and glared at the entire section for the rest of the game. So much for this being resolved...
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2008 12:38AM by sah67.

Re: Continuing section G saga
Posted by: Dpperk29 (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: November 16, 2008 12:19AM

sah67
For those who still have any interest in the standing vs. sitting issue in Section G: even after the supposed resolution via Email from Athletics, there were a few students who started to stand at the bottom of G tonight right after Devin tied it in the 3rd.

The female usher who hadn't looked to happy be there at any point during the game quickly came down the steps to get them to sit, but the students decided to argue with her. While this was going on, someone over in E started yelling for all of G to stand up and "stick it to the man" (or woman in this case. Interestingly enough, all of G did stand in solidarity for the remainder of the game...and those of us in front of small children made some room for them to step up on the bleachers and get a good view in between us.

The usher, who was definitely pissed off at this point, simply resigned herself back to her post at the top of G and glared at the entire section for the rest of the game. So much for this being resolved...

Trying to stick it to the man will only result in the return of the Lynah Gestapo.

Posted by: Beeeej (Moderator)
Date: November 16, 2008 01:11AM

Scersk '97
There was never a sense, except perhaps in the UNH game in '03, that goaltending let us down in the NCAAs. It's always been scoring.

I dunno, Jason Elliott got pretty well lit up in the first several minutes of the first round game vs. Lake Superior State in 1996 before he settled down. IIRC, they were up 2-0 pretty quickly. Without that lapse, would we have lost 5-4? I'll always wonder.

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: JasonN95 (---.dsl2.mon.ny.frontiernet.net)
Date: November 16, 2008 01:15AM

sah67
...someone over in E started yelling for all of G to stand up and "stick it to the man" (or woman in this case)....

Because some loudmouth in E started yelling for you to stick it to the man --and who exactly is the "man" here?-- you did? I haven't been to a game yet this year, but I have seats in G. I don't know whether I'm behind the group of students in question or not. But if so, making space for a few kids doesn't do much for my two pre-schoolers, or the retired couple in front of me, or the very elderly couple behind me who have worked for the school for years and have been going to games for something like 40+ years --the husband's health doesn't even let him get to all of the games. Yeah, the students really stuck it to the man. Good grief.

Date: November 16, 2008 01:20AM

Jim Hyla
I talked to someone who went to the Friday luncheon. He said Coach Schafer said the team has a virus, flu or not. Before the Thursday game at least three players had to get IV fluids. So maybe the step behind is really physical. We can hope.
That's something we all should have considered. Thanks for the insight and for not having to PM anyone for details.

Date: November 16, 2008 01:29AM

JasonN95
sah67
...someone over in E started yelling for all of G to stand up and "stick it to the man" (or woman in this case)....

Because some loudmouth in E started yelling for you to stick it to the man --and who exactly is the "man" here?-- you did?

Um...no. I never said I agreed with the guy in E nor condoned what came out of his mouth or how others responded to it. I was merely reporting what happened.

For the record, my and girlfriend and I were among the very last to actually stand during this whole incident, and only did so after the elderly folks and family in front of us stood (thus blocking our view), and the man with two children behind us said "go ahead, it's fine".

You're preaching to the choir here, no need to lecture. I was perfectly content to follow the rules as set forth by Athletics in the Email they sent out.

Frosh so far
Date: November 16, 2008 01:58AM

When I watch Jillson play, I get flashbacks to another certain #8 with fancy moves who stayed with us for a season before departing to what he thought were greener (or at least more goal-filled) pastures.

That being said, I don't think Jillson makes as many boneheaded moves as Romano did while trying to stickhandle his way through gauntlet after gauntlet and usually getting knocked flat on his ass.

He sure is fun to watch though, and he did show some responsibility in his own end tonight. I think both he and Collins are going to turn in solid, if not excellent, freshman seasons. At least with Collins, his previous season's scoring line of 51-64-115 in 60 games, and Schafer's willingness so far to play him on both the PP and the PK boost my hopes.

My verdict is still out on Ross...he hasn't done much to either impress me or worry me, but he seems solid.

Whitney and Garman haven't seen any playing time in the regular season so far, and Kary got his first ice-time tonight and actually looked pretty decent during the few shifts he was out there.

Any other thoughts on the newbies?

Date: November 16, 2008 02:14AM

Beeeej
Scersk '97
There was never a sense, except perhaps in the UNH game in '03, that goaltending let us down in the NCAAs. It's always been scoring.

I dunno, Jason Elliott got pretty well lit up in the first several minutes of the first round game vs. Lake Superior State in 1996 before he settled down. IIRC, they were up 2-0 pretty quickly. Without that lapse, would we have lost 5-4? I'll always wonder.

You're recollections are probably accurate. I've managed to erase all memory of that game except, unfortunately, that blind, unlucky outlet pass to a streaking Abdelkader and, even more unfortunately, the sound of a puck absolutely ringing off the crossbar.

We would've beaten Vermont.

Couple quick thoughts...
Posted by: ebilmes (208.105.239.---)
Date: November 16, 2008 03:11AM

The Colgate kill was good, but there is no excuse for not scoring on our two golden opportunities tonight. Perfect timing for both opportunities, and nothing happens.

With around 11 mins left, down by 2 goals, Cornell gets 2:40 of sustained 5x3. This includes a 10-15 second stretch in the middle for which, due to a delayed penalty call, Cornell actually had a 6x3. Plus a couple minutes of 5x4 at either end. This was a great opportunity to cut the lead to one (if not tie the game), and we couldn't put the puck home.

Then, obviously, it was disappointing to not score on the major at the end of regulation or beginning of OT.

After being outplayed for most of the game, I'll take the tie tonight. Whether it's the virus or something else, not a lot was going right on the ice for Cornell. Defense except for Seminoff looked pretty bad. Brendan Nash, as I've said time and again, simply looks like he does not care. Defenseman Devin is shaky. Krueger had another bad game. Riley was nowhere to be found. Greening was under the radar until he tuned things on at the end. No one can put the puck on net. I would have liked to get a better feel for Jordan Kary but everyone else looked so bad it's tough to know how much of it was his fault. Like the last three years, we have one option on the powerplay, and no creativity. Don't think it's a coincidence that we score 3 PPG on Thursday without Nash and then none tonight.

Total SOG for the season: Cornell 88, opponents 129

Let's hope everyone gets better and we get 3-4 points next weekend.

On a more positive note, Lynah was rockin' tonight. Lots of people threw toothpaste, and cheering was generally good. Let's go red.

Posted by: upperdeck (---.syr.east.verizon.net)
Date: November 16, 2008 09:28AM

Scersk '97

You're recollections are probably accurate. I've managed to erase all memory of that game except, unfortunately, that blind, unlucky outlet pass to a streaking Abdelkader and, even more unfortunately, the sound of a puck absolutely ringing off the crossbar.

We would've beaten Vermont.

The key to that game was when we had the goal called back because of goalie interference when replay's showed the puck off the back of the net long before any contact.. but that cross bar even from the upperdeck was sure a sad sound..

Date: November 16, 2008 10:32AM

Scersk '97
There was never a sense, except perhaps in the UNH game in '03, that goaltending let us down in the NCAAs. It's always been scoring. We looked to Moulson in both '05 and '06, and scoring certainly came up short both years.

So, the perception that Moulson was not a big game scorer is understandable... a little uncharitable, but understandable.
Moulson did set up the first goal and score the second in the CC game in '06. He didn't score against Wisconsin, but then, neither did anyone else.

Colgate's Exessively Dirty Playing
Date: November 16, 2008 10:41AM

The hit that led to the 5x3 interference penalty was absolutely one of the dirtiest plays I've seen in 6 straight years of watching Cornell hockey. We had a player (Barlow I believe) who was injured and limping to the bench and the Colgate player just lit him up. It was interference, but it should've also been an unsportsmanlike or a game misconduct. It was absolutely ridiculous - laying out a guy who's slowly limping off the ice on one leg...

I thought on the night Colgate played extremely dirty and undisciplined. They took 2 earlier boarding calls which left Cornell players bent over by the boards. On both occasions they were hits from behind and I thought should've, or at least easily could've, led to 5-minute majors. I think that had to have played a factor in the 5 minute major at the end. The refs simply couldn't let that one go again as a 2 minute variety after making the more lenient call the first two times.

So on the night 3 vicious hits from behind and a lighting up an injured skater limping off the ice...classless. I was surprised to see that from Colgate. I usually think of them as one of the classier teams in the league. I think they were mad about Thursday and came out looking to hit people. Nothing wrong with that of course, but do it between the whistles. This was just disgraceful.

Section F sat too...
Date: November 16, 2008 10:56AM

Unfortunately, being a law student and having literally THE last line number in the grad student line, led to my assigned tickets are in F, the first time I haven't had seats in B or D ever out of 6 tries. Now, of course this annoyed the hell of me, though I must say I chose F instead of G for one reason, because I knew G was a seated section and I really did not want to sit. However, last night section F was seated as well - the entire section and although I know there are at least 50+ students with seats in that section from the line...there was not a single one there. I moved into E and I think everyone else did likewise soas not to have to sit.

It worked out ok for me last night just going in that entrance and to the left instead of the right, but wow how much would it suck during the Harvard game if the ticket nazis (aka ushers) actually made people in F sit or checked tickets closely.

I recall my senior year (06-07) having a ticket in section B, but obviously not standing in my exact seat. I think I was maybe 3 rows off and a few seats over because...well everyone else was. These 2 girls showed up near the end of the first period around 730-745 and proclaimed loudly that we were in their seats. I explained that no one was in their seats and we'd be happy to slide in as much as we could (we were already standing sideways because so many people were packed in). She proceeded to get the usher, who I explained the same thing to, who threatened to eject me and my friend if I wouldn't move from "their seats." Just needed to rant haha...but I truly hate it when people complain that someone is standing in their seat and they're 4 seats away from where they signed up for...show up on time and it won't be a problem.

Re: Frosh so far
Posted by: dragonfan (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 16, 2008 11:06AM

I thought the same thing about Jillson or he may look alittle like a young Vesce#8.Ross I think he has fit right in from the start he is not a off.def on his junior team he was a +39.Collins looks good I think he will get alot better in years to come when he gets bigger.Kary looked like he had not been on the ice for years.

Thursdays Injuries
Posted by: cayuga (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: November 16, 2008 01:36PM

It is frustrating, as a Big Red fan, to see what appeared as a serious injury to our then leading scorer, Tyler Mungford, and not had any news about the injury or his prognosis. We didn't notice him in attendance last night.

This is nothing ne?, Is there a reason that serious injuries be kept a secret from the fans?

Re: Thursdays Injuries
Posted by: ben03 (---.lsanca.dsl-w.verizon.net)
Date: November 16, 2008 01:53PM

cayuga
It is frustrating, as a Big Red fan, to see what appeared as a serious injury to our then leading scorer, Tyler Mungford, and not had any news about the injury or his prognosis. We didn't notice him in attendance last night.

This is nothing ne?, Is there a reason that serious injuries be kept a secret from the fans?

this is a fairly standard protocol at all levels of hockey ... letting your opponents (or fans) know your weakness is not a wise decision. we'll find out when he's back to full strength or forbid out for the season (knock on wood he's not).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2008 01:53PM by ben03.

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 16, 2008 02:15PM

ben03
cayuga

this is a fairly standard protocol at all levels of hockey ... letting your opponents (or fans) know your weakness is not a wise decision. we'll find out when he's back to full strength or forbid out for the season (knock on wood he's not).

This has been discussed extensively in the past. Do a search of past threads if you're interested. Basically, we don't have any right to know the medical information of any student, athlete or not. Federal law, HIPPA regs, do not allow others to know medical info on patients unless the patient wishes to release it. I wish Mugford well and wish him a speedy recovery.

Fun in the Sun
Posted by: ebilmes (---.nys.biz.rr.com)
Date: November 16, 2008 03:38PM

Not worth starting a new thread over this, but here's a gem from the hockey season preview article in the Sun:

Last year, the message of the men’s hockey team was simple: play 90 minutes.

A full 90 minutes.

[cornellsun.com]

Re: Colgate's Exessively Dirty Playing
Date: November 16, 2008 04:33PM

CUontheslopes
The hit that led to the 5x3 interference penalty was absolutely one of the dirtiest plays I've seen in 6 straight years of watching Cornell hockey. We had a player (Barlow I believe) who was injured and limping to the bench and the Colgate player just lit him up. It was interference, but it should've also been an unsportsmanlike or a game misconduct. It was absolutely ridiculous - laying out a guy who's slowly limping off the ice on one leg...

Thanks for the answer to my original question. I literally thought I wasn't going to get an answer to that and that maybe nobody here saw it.

Posted by: Chris '03 (---.hsd1.ct.comcast.net)
Date: November 16, 2008 05:17PM

Trotsky
Teams over .500:

.800 Drt 4-1-0
.800 Prn 4-1-0
.750 Cor 2-0-2
.667 Hvd 4-2-0
.667 Yal 2-1-0

Very big weekend coming up.

I like that Harvard has to go to Brown Tuesday before Ithaca Friday. Is this the last year of their post-break exam schedule? I seem to remember reading that they're doing away with it.

Re: Fun in the Sun
Posted by: ugarte (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: November 16, 2008 05:25PM

ebilmes
Not worth starting a new thread over this, but here's a gem from the hockey season preview article in the Sun:

Last year, the message of the men’s hockey team was simple: play 90 minutes.

A full 90 minutes.

[cornellsun.com]
Give 150%!

Re: Colgate's Exessively Dirty Playing
Date: November 16, 2008 06:21PM

No problem. As I said, I found it appalling - the Colgate player went headhunting...on an injured player - simply despicable and reprehensible in my book. He should've been ejected.

Posted by: Kyle Rose (---.bstnma.fios.verizon.net)
Date: November 17, 2008 12:18AM

Jim Hyla
Federal law, HIPPA regs, do not allow others to know medical info on patients
Those hippas get mighty angry if you pry into players' privacy.

Posted by: jts15 (---.nys.biz.rr.com)
Date: November 17, 2008 09:39AM

From the Notes after the game write up in the IJ:

"Tyler Mugford missed his first game of the season, suffering an apparent knee injury during Thursday's game at Colgate. The injury is not believed to be serious."

[www.theithacajournal.com]

Posted by: BMac (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 17, 2008 11:03AM

Crowd report: Awesome. That place was absolutely rocking. We definitely did a job on the conductor ("put some clothes on";), the sieve ("Chaaaaaaaaarlie!";) and one Mr. Cox.

Haven't seen that many toothpaste boxes in a while.

All in all, great crowd, considering I was able to buy section A tickets at the gate. What is wrong with people?!?

Posted by: ugarte (---.z75-46-65.customer.algx.net)
Date: November 17, 2008 12:05PM

BMac
All in all, great crowd, considering I was able to buy section A tickets at the gate. What is wrong with people?!?
There's an extra seat where a piccolo player used to sit.

RIP, busted piccolo.

Posted by: oceanst41 (---.crh.noaa.gov)
Date: November 18, 2008 04:26PM

Josh '99
Scersk '97

Moulson did set up the first goal and score the second in the CC game in '06. He didn't score against Wisconsin, but then, neither did anyone else.

Not to mention setting up the Iggulden's game winner against Ohio St. the year before. Some of his assists were just as big as goals.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login