Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Jell-O Mold
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Tickets for Thursday @ Colgate

Posted by imafrshmn 
Tickets for Thursday @ Colgate
Posted by: imafrshmn (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 10, 2008 08:42PM

For those who want to go and haven't gotten a ticket, this is just a reminder that Colgate's ticket office is going to sell off the remaining seats on Tuesday.

Let me also say to any students out there reading this who are pretty big fans but haven't ever experienced a road trip that this is the perfect place to start. It's the shortest trip on the schedule, and you'll get to see (but not understand) what Colgate students think of this rivalry. If you're looking for a ride to Hamilton, you can post on this forum. Let's make a good showing at Starr rink. Let's Go Red!!

Colgate Athletics
HAMILTON, N.Y. (11/10/08) – A limited number of reserved chair backs, “Raider Nation”, as well as general admission tickets remain for Thursday night’s men’s hockey clash with arch-rival and 14th-ranked Cornell at Starr Rink.

These tickets will be made available, Tuesday at 10 a.m., November 11th. Fans can purchase these tickets in person at the Reid Athletic Center Box Office, or by calling (315) 228-7600. Prices for these tickets are as follows – reserved chair backs ($15), “Raider Nation” ($9), general admission for adults ($6), general admission for children 12 and under ($3). All tickets ordered over the phone will be held at will call at Starr Rink. A picture ID will need to be presented to pick up the tickets at will call.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2008 11:30PM by imafrshmn.

Re: Tickets for Thursday @ Colgate
Posted by: Dpperk29 (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: November 10, 2008 10:12PM

imafrshmn
For those who want to go and haven't gotten a ticket, this is just a reminder that Colgate's ticket office is going to sell off the remaining seats on Tuesday.

Let me also say to any students out there reading this who are pretty big fans but haven't ever experienced a road trip that this is the perfect place to start. It's the shortest trip on the schedule, and you'll get to see (but not understand) what Colgate students think of this rivalry. If you're looking for a ride to Hamilton, you can post on this forum. Let's make a good showing at Starr rink. Let's Go Red!!

Colgate Athletics
HAMILTON, N.Y. (11/10/08) – A limited number of reserved chair backs, “Raider Nation”, as well as general admission tickets remain for Thursday night’s men’s hockey clash with arch-rival and 14th-ranked Cornell at Starr Rink.

These tickets will be made available, Tuesday at 10 a.m., November 11th. Fans can purchase these tickets in person at the Reid Athletic Center Box Office, or by calling (315) 228-7600. Prices for these tickets are as follows – reserved chair backs ($15), “Raider Nation” ($9), general admission for adults ($6), general admission for children 12 and under ($3). All tickets ordered over the phone will be held at will call at Starr Rink. A picture ID will need to be presented to pick up the tickets at will call.
o

Colgate fans make the bonesaw guys @ clarkson look like saints.

I remember one year when I couldnt get tickets to the @ 'Gate game you could hear the fans chanting "***k Cornell" on TV

Posted by: sah67 (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: November 10, 2008 11:43PM

Dpperk29

I remember one year when I couldnt get tickets to the @ 'Gate game you could hear the fans chanting "***k Cornell" on TV

Not to mention the pizza-throwing.

Then again, I don't think it's fair to call them "fans" if the Cornell game is the only one they attend for the entire season.

And also: "arch-rivals"? Really? smashfreak

Posted by: REDhead (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 11, 2008 04:39PM

Since we're talking tickets not on the ticket forum--let me add to a post I just made there.

If you would like to make this road trip without the hassle of driving yourself, there are a limited number of seats available on the CHA bus to Colgate. The bus will be leaving promptly at 3:30pm Thursday from the back parking lot of the Clarion Hotel off N. Triphammer Road.

If you've never been on the bus before, you're in for a treat (literally, there's always a healthy amount of refreshments passed around) with trivia contests, raffle drawings, game tapes of the Big Red, etc.

Cost of combined bus and rink tickets is $20, tickets will be made available on the bus.

Please email me at dkc840@hotmail.com if interested or for more info,

Posted by: JDeafv (---.mae.cornell.edu)
Date: November 11, 2008 04:41PM

REDhead
Cost of combined bus and rink tickets is $20, tickets will be made available on the bus.
I thought tickets were $24 = $15 bus + $9 rink ticket. innocent

Posted by: REDhead (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 12, 2008 07:42AM

Well, we're putting the package on discount to fill up those last seats! We're also willing to sell just rink tickets for the face price of $9.
If interested, dkc840@hotmail.com.

Posted by: saff678 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 12, 2008 07:30PM

Any recommendations for a place to eat in Hamilton? Not in the mood to spend that much, but also not in the mood to end up at the Subway down the street like last time.

Posted by: Cornell11 (---.opac.cornell.edu)
Date: November 13, 2008 12:07PM

The Jets or Cornell-Colgate????

Posted by: oceanst41 (---.client.mchsi.com)
Date: November 13, 2008 01:57PM

I'm a fan of Ye Olde Pizza Pub, it's off on the right if you head north up Rt. 12B through the center of Hamilton.

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.net)
Date: November 13, 2008 03:24PM

Cornell11
Cornell hockey or minor league football? Sounds like a no-brainer to me.

Posted by: Jordan 04 (155.72.24.---)
Date: November 13, 2008 03:42PM

Josh '99
Cornell11
Cornell hockey or minor league football? Sounds like a no-brainer to me.

Give the Pats a little more credit than that. They put up a good fight against the Giants last year. :-D

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login