Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Spittoon
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Cornell Hockey 2008-2009 Electronic Schedule

Posted by ebilmes 
Cornell Hockey 2008-2009 Electronic Schedule
Posted by: ebilmes (---.nys.biz.rr.com)
Date: August 26, 2008 08:52PM

For your iCal or what not...

[www.mediafire.com]

Re: Cornell Hockey 2008-2009 Electronic Schedule
Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: August 26, 2008 09:58PM

Thanks, but why wasn't it here before I manually entered it on my MotoQ?:`-(

Posted by: CowbellGuy (Moderator)
Date: August 27, 2008 12:02PM

Cause I'm a slacker. I'll get the schedule done here next week, hopefully, and the iCal version that updates with scores and whatnot will be available as soon as it's done.

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.net)
Date: August 27, 2008 06:40PM

CowbellGuy
Cause I'm a slacker. I'll get the schedule done here next week, hopefully, and the iCal version that updates with scores and whatnot will be available as soon as it's done.
You're bad at making excuses. You're supposed to say "because I was too busy making a Skating Deerticks logo for JTW".

Posted by: jtwcornell91 (Moderator)
Date: August 27, 2008 08:14PM

Josh '99
CowbellGuy
You're bad at making excuses. You're supposed to say "because I was too busy making a Skating Deerticks logo for JTW".

But it was worth it! laugh

Enjoy the latest hockey geek tools at [www.elynah.com]

Posted by: RichH (155.104.37.---)
Date: September 10, 2008 01:07PM

Someone made a "Cornell Men's Hockey" schedule as a public calendar on Google Calendar...except it only includes the home games. If it was anyone who reads this, the road games would be nice, too. Otherwise, I'll have to do the work myself. panic

Posted by: Beeeej (Moderator)
Date: September 13, 2008 02:42PM

RichH
Someone made a "Cornell Men's Hockey" schedule as a public calendar on Google Calendar...except it only includes the home games. If it was anyone who reads this, the road games would be nice, too. Otherwise, I'll have to do the work myself. panic

Whoever it was also entered each game as a one-hour event. That's a smaller quibble, obviously, but as long as we're quibbling...

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: ugarte (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: September 13, 2008 09:45PM

Beeeej
RichH

Whoever it was also entered each game as a one-hour event. That's a smaller quibble, obviously, but as long as we're quibbling...
It defaults to one hour, I believe - all the person did was enter the game time.

Posted by: nr53 (---.cisco.com)
Date: September 18, 2008 06:43PM

For all the complainers out there, and for those too lazy to do it themselves, I made my own version of the schedule on Google (hey, I get bored easily at work :-D). It's called "Cornell Mens Hockey 08/09" has home and away games and the games are scheduled to be 2.5 hrs which is fairly accurate if I remember correctly. I'll add more details later in the season to reflect any TV or anything like that. Feel free to add it and let me know if there are any mistakes that I should fix or if anything changes.

Date: September 18, 2008 06:49PM

nr53
For all the complainers out there, and for those too lazy to do it themselves, I made my own version of the schedule on Google (hey, I get bored easily at work :-D). It's called "Cornell Mens Hockey 08/09" has home and away games and the games are scheduled to be 2.5 hrs which is fairly accurate if I remember correctly. I'll add more details later in the season to reflect any TV or anything like that. Feel free to add it and let me know if there are any mistakes that I should fix or if anything changes.

Yeah, please double-check the times; a few games have been moved due to TV contracts. See the latest posts in the ECAC Schedule thread for those details. For instance, you've still got the Princeton away game at 7pm, but it's now at 4pm.

Also, it's "Men's."

But thank you. :-D

ETA: Er, also you seem to have some games at 10pm rather than 7pm. Not sure what that's about.

ETAA: Oh... I'm guessing you're on the west coast. You had the Princeton game right, and apparently all the others - I'm just seeing the times three hours later because you entered them in your calendar in the Pacific time zone. Try entering the Eastern times for the games. doh

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2008 06:52PM by Beeeej.

Date: September 18, 2008 07:45PM

Beeeej
nr53

Yeah, please double-check the times; a few games have been moved due to TV contracts. See the latest posts in the ECAC Schedule thread for those details. For instance, you've still got the Princeton away game at 7pm, but it's now at 4pm.

Also, it's "Men's."

But thank you. :-D

ETA: Er, also you seem to have some games at 10pm rather than 7pm. Not sure what that's about.

ETAA: Oh... I'm guessing you're on the west coast. You had the Princeton game right, and apparently all the others - I'm just seeing the times three hours later because you entered them in your calendar in the Pacific time zone. Try entering the Eastern times for the games. doh

Yeah I know I messed up the apostrophe but I thought it would give people something easy to gripe about instead of something else :-)

Yeah I'm on the west coast. I checked and the calendar is set to East Coast time, but now that I think about it my calendars are all set to Pacific time. I've changed the time zone on the calendar, but I'm not sure if it's better or worse (someone in the EST check for me). If that doesn't work I'll just manually move the times.

Date: September 19, 2008 07:44AM

nr53
Yeah I know I messed up the apostrophe but I thought it would give people something easy to gripe about instead of something else :-)

Yeah I'm on the west coast. I checked and the calendar is set to East Coast time, but now that I think about it my calendars are all set to Pacific time. I've changed the time zone on the calendar, but I'm not sure if it's better or worse (someone in the EST check for me). If that doesn't work I'll just manually move the times.

Looks to me like the times are still three hours off.

- Steve Worona

Posted by: CowbellGuy (Moderator)
Date: September 19, 2008 10:15AM

ELynah's calendar's are now up. Game info is updated as box scores are entered as well:

webcal://wap.ELynah.com/CUMensHockey.ics
(this should work for iCal, Google Calendar, and Mozilla calendar products)

[wap.eLynah.com] [ICS]
(if you need a direct link to the ICS file)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2008 04:23PM by CowbellGuy.

Posted by: nr53 (---.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)
Date: September 19, 2008 12:09PM

Beeeej
nr53

Looks to me like the times are still three hours off.

Oh well, I moved everything manually. Should be good now.

Date: September 19, 2008 12:40PM

nr53
Oh well, I moved everything manually. Should be good now.

Mostly, yes - but the North Dakota games are still away. Please make those home games. :`-(

- Steve Worona

Date: September 19, 2008 03:25PM

Beeeej
Mostly, yes - but the North Dakota games are still away. Please make those home games. :`-(

Sadly, while I can change what the calendar says, I feel that won't change much in the eyes of the ADs...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login