Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Jell-O Mold
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Cornell 5, Quinnipiac 3 (postgame)

Posted by billhoward 
Cornell 5, Quinnipiac 3 (postgame)
Posted by: billhoward (---.hsd1.nj.comcast.net)
Date: November 03, 2007 09:21PM

Phew - no oh-and-three start. Nice thing Q'pac started a goaltender not in good shape.

Nice mix of scoring by old and new.

Scrivens 22 x 24 if you discount the penalty shot.

I was scared of being embarrassed in Madison Square Garden. Now, just worried.

Re: Cornell 5, Quinnipiac 3 (postgame)
Posted by: oceanst41 (---.ri.ri.cox.net)
Date: November 03, 2007 09:26PM

Well BU hasn't had the greatest start to their season either. Plus they have a couple teams off to bad starts in UVM and NU and a few cupcakes coming up in UMass-Lowell and Harvard. ;-)

Posted by: Omie (---.101.101.112.mcfaullyons.com)
Date: November 03, 2007 09:28PM

After a very bad start to the season. It was good to see we can have some offense. However, this team desperately needs discipline; two minor penalties during a major is unnacceptable, especially from the captain. Good effort tonight. Krueger, M. Devin, Mugford, R. Nash and the Kennedys were very impressive.

Let's Go Red!

Posted by: Omie (---.101.101.112.mcfaullyons.com)
Date: November 03, 2007 09:29PM

Harvard just humiliated SLUt 6-1.

Posted by: jca4e (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 03, 2007 09:49PM

Omie
However, this team desperately needs discipline; two minor penalties during a major is unnacceptable, especially from the captain.

Let's Go Red!
DEFINITELY agree. Ray Sawada should NOT have taken that penalty.

Posted by: sah67 (---.64.171.66.subscriber.vzavenue.net)
Date: November 03, 2007 09:52PM

oceanst41
Well BU hasn't had the greatest start to their season either. Plus they have a couple teams off to bad starts in UVM and NU and a few cupcakes coming up in UMass-Lowell and Harvard. ;-)

UML didn't start out as a cupcake for BU tonight. They led 4-1 in the middle of the 2nd...but after replacing their sieve, BU came back to score 6 unanswered and take the game 7-4. Looks like we might actually have ourselves a game at MSG :)

Posted by: Chris '03 (---.hsd1.ct.comcast.net)
Date: November 03, 2007 09:55PM

Can someone who was at the game comment on the Berk hit? I watched it a couple times on the webcast and it looked like a slow motion love tap. From my view, QU player went down like an Italian soccer player.

Also, did I hear Arthur announce a game DQ for the hit? I don't think Jason ever mentioned it.

Finally, any idea what the lag time is on game archives with redcast?

Posted by: redhair34 (---.c3-0.nwt-ubr2.sbo-nwt.ma.cable.rcn.com)
Date: November 03, 2007 09:58PM

Chris '03
I watched it a couple times on the webcast and it looked like a slow motion love tap. From my view, QU player went down like an Italian soccer player.

Ditto, but I wasn't at the game.

Posted by: Avash (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date: November 03, 2007 09:58PM

Omie
Harvard just humiliated SLUt 6-1.

Not as much of a blowout as it looks; Harvard led by only a goal halfway through the third. And it was still only 3-1 with four minutes to play.

Posted by: Avash (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date: November 03, 2007 09:59PM

Chris '03

Also, did I hear Arthur announce a game DQ for the hit? I don't think Jason ever mentioned it.

It was a game misconduct, not a DQ.

Date: November 03, 2007 09:59PM

Chris '03

Finally, any idea what the lag time is on game archives with redcast?

I sent a number of emails to ICS about this. Finally, during the game someone responded and said "It is up to the discretion of the Cornell people." I replied to ask who at Cornell should be contacted, but I haven't received a response.

Posted by: Chris '03 (---.hsd1.ct.comcast.net)
Date: November 03, 2007 10:01PM

Avash '05
Chris '03

It was a game misconduct, not a DQ.

Gracias. Box up now too: [collegehockeystats.net]

Edit: Another non-sellout at Lynah...
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2007 10:03PM by Chris '03.

Posted by: LaJollaRed (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 03, 2007 10:01PM

Up until that point, I wanted Berk to be named Player of the Weekend. Last night he had three phenomenal blocks on his stomach, added two more tonight before being sent to the locker room, and some great stuff on offense.

He's one to watch.

Barlow was fantastic tonight. The second period presented the team with three very difficult situations, 2 of which led to goals...Not bad.

Oh jesus, I needed this...LGR!

Date: November 03, 2007 10:04PM

Chris '03
Gracias. Box up now too: [collegehockeystats.net]

Edit: Another non-sellout at Lynah...

So Devin gets credited with the last goal, not Mugford? I thought there was a deflection.

Posted by: ebilmes (---.nys.biz.rr.com)
Date: November 03, 2007 10:04PM

The Berk hit would've been 2 IMO, but the guy stayed down for a while, convincing the ref to call the major. No way we should have let Q tie it up. Undisciplined play almost left us 0-2-1.

Date: November 03, 2007 10:07PM

Can anyone comment on Scrivens's performance for those of us who couldn't watch the game/feed?

Date: November 03, 2007 10:08PM

On the quinnipiac postgame they interviewed Pecknold who whined about the first Cornell goal. He said we clipped Vetri, and he was certain the goal was going to be called off, watched the replay already..."it was the turning point in the game" yada yada. Did anyone else notice this?

Date: November 03, 2007 10:12PM

sah67
Can anyone comment on Scrivens's performance for those of us who couldn't watch the game/feed?

No chance on the first goal. Nelson chipped in a fat rebound on the second goal. Scrivens couldn't cover it up--people in A/B can comment as to whether he should have been able to pounce on the puck. I believe the penalty shot was scored five hole. Scrivens was deep in the crease when atkinson let the shot go. Overall he looked a lot like Scrivens. He did some things that made you scratch your head, but he made some nice saves late in the second period when we were hurting. I recall one post to post save in particular.

Edit: I should mention I watched on the pc.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2007 10:14PM by redhair34.

Posted by: MB (---.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)
Date: November 03, 2007 10:13PM

I'd say he looked okay, but I don't think it was his day today. He was caught out of position a couple of times, and he seems to really like skating up to the blue line (once leaving the net wide open and he took his sweet time coming back). But, he did make some really nice saves and seems to be somewhat consistent.

Oh, and he had a really nice jump-dive-roll over that one Q player that came crashing into the net.

Posted by: grizzdan24 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 03, 2007 10:15PM

Chris '03
I watched it a couple times on the webcast and it looked like a slow motion love tap. From my view, QU player went down like an Italian soccer player.

It looked like a pretty hard hit into the boards from behind, a combination of charging, boarding and hitting from behind. I was sitting in G, so it was a little difficult to tell, but it was definitely a penalty and I can't say that a major was right, but I can't say it was wrong either.

Posted by: duffs4 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 03, 2007 10:24PM

Undisciplined, Hah!! That second period needs to be addressed by the league. Dell Was aweful. The penalty shot should havenever happened, the defender knocked the puck away before the Q player was tripped, at most it deserved a 2 min. This is just one complaint of many.

Scrivens IMHO played a very good game. He handles the puck very well and offers a lot more confidence than I saw in Davenport last night. Two powerplay goals and a Penalty shot is tough to complain about.

My opinion of the game is that it took a lot of moxie to weather the second period and finish the game the way they did. The team is growing, this season should prove to be exciting with all the talent we have.

Posted by: Rita (---.dhcp.insightbb.com)
Date: November 03, 2007 10:38PM

A good win tonight. After a very rough 2nd period (yes some of it their doing), it was great to see them come out and get the lead very early in the 3rd. It was also nice that they got an insurance goal too.

I was watching on the webcast so things not very clear, but it does sound like the 5 minute major was a very subjective call and not an obvious hit from behind.

For the people at the game... it seem like Devin was taking a lot of shots from the point... were most of them getting through and to the net?

Here's hoping that they can build on this win next weekend (and leave the stupid penalties behind).

LGR!

Date: November 03, 2007 10:43PM

It was hard to see what happened on the penalty shot, but I think Atkinson lifted the puck over Scrivens' right leg.

Posted by: fullofgas (---.nys.biz.rr.com)
Date: November 03, 2007 10:44PM

For the people at the game... it seem like Devin was taking a lot of shots from the point... were most of them getting through and to the net?

LGR![/quote]

Devin has a pretty heavy shot. It will be really nice to see how good he is in four years. The brothers Devin and Kennedy played hard. Nash has some great potential. If he hangs around we have a bright future.

Posted by: Doug '08 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 03, 2007 11:12PM

Much needed win for the team. I though Devin, Mugford, and Seminoff played fabulous today, Krantz on the other hand was not as impressive.

I think we have two very winnable games next weekend- look forward to seeing you guys there.

Date: November 03, 2007 11:15PM

redhair34
On the quinnipiac postgame they interviewed Pecknold who whined about the first Cornell goal. He said we clipped Vetri, and he was certain the goal was going to be called off, watched the replay already..."it was the turning point in the game" yada yada. Did anyone else notice this?

Yup, definitely could have been called goaltender interference. Many of the fans around me thought it had been waved off as well, although I think the Q defensemen got as much of their goaltender as we did hence the none call. I guess the end result was a hell of a screen.

Date: November 03, 2007 11:18PM

LaJollaRed
Up until that point, I wanted Berk to be named Player of the Weekend. Last night he had three phenomenal blocks on his stomach, added two more tonight before being sent to the locker room, and some great stuff on offense.

He's one to watch.

Barlow was fantastic tonight. The second period presented the team with three very difficult situations, 2 of which led to goals...Not bad.

Oh jesus, I needed this...LGR!

I agree, Berk is off to a great start. He has come from vying for the final roster spot to a mainstay on the PP unit. Schafer will have a tough decision when Nash returns. That being said, his hit definitely warranted a 5 minute major, easy call for the official every time.

Date: November 03, 2007 11:22PM

Doug '08
Schafer will have a tough decision when Nash returns.

At this point Davenport has to be the odd man out.

Posted by: jca4e (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 03, 2007 11:48PM

Especially seeing as the focus needs to be on a disciplined team and the way he lost his cool when that Quinnipiac player went after Scrivens. Not that I wouldn't have too, it's just important that we play a cool game right now.

Posted by: grizzdan24 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 04, 2007 12:18AM

redhair34
At this point Davenport has to be the odd man out.

I would tend to agree with that, although it gives the defense a bit of depth in terms of game experience. I wouldn't be surprised if we continued to see a bit of roster shakeups for each game once Nash gets back, platooning 7 defenders. Although that's a bridge we'll cross when we come to it.
Along the same lines, I agree with Doug that Krantz had a very rough game tonight and looked all but sharp, very unlike him. Krueger has been my most impressive defender thus far (or at least the biggest surprise) while Seminoff continues to give good performances each night.

Posted by: imafrshmn (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: November 04, 2007 12:45AM

A great, gritty, win for the guys. We played hard both nights, but tonight we were keener on scoring goals. Here's a video I took of our 2nd goal, a nice slapshot from Mike Devin with a good set up from Michael Kennedy.

Posted by: jtwcornell91 (Moderator)
Date: November 04, 2007 03:13AM

Okay, when was the last time before last night that *anybody* scored on a penalty shot at Lynah?

Enjoy the latest hockey geek tools at [www.elynah.com]

Posted by: ugarte (---.247.72-86.rev.gaoland.net)
Date: November 04, 2007 04:18AM

Chris '03
Box up now too: [collegehockeystats.net]
The box lists the PPGs as '6x5' or '6x4' - that is strange, right? Less strange, but unfortunate all the same, is that Ventri didn't get the L for Quinny.

Nice to get a win. And to score 5 in a game before Minnesota.

Posted by: Townie (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 04, 2007 11:21AM

LaJollaRed

He's one to watch.

I completely agree. He impressed me at the Red/White game.

Date: November 04, 2007 11:27AM

It was also fun to watch R .Nash and Greening working together. I think these two will make a potent combination. Heck, Riley is fun to watch all by himself...very poised and graceful. Like Ari has said, he's on a different level.

Posted by: BMac (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 04, 2007 02:21PM

Chris Fontas needs a mention as well. He battled two guys in a corner (near A) for 2 minutes straight before getting it off to our guys, resulting in that goal. Awesome, awesome effort.

Date: November 04, 2007 04:50PM

Some nice photos from the game on website: [cornellbigred.com]

Towards the end, you can see Scrivens jumping over the Quinnipiac player.

Date: November 04, 2007 04:59PM

BMac
Chris Fontas needs a mention as well. He battled two guys in a corner (near A) for 2 minutes straight before getting it off to our guys, resulting in that goal. Awesome, awesome effort.

Absolutely!

Date: November 04, 2007 05:08PM

ebilmes
Some nice photos from the game on website: [cornellbigred.com]

Towards the end, you can see Scrivens jumping over the Quinnipiac player.

That's a great sequence...very athletic on Scrivens' part. It looks like the Q player tried to up-end Scrivens deliberately. It looks like he came in low and raised his body to take out Scrivens feet as he jumped!

5 hole
Posted by: WillCMJr (---.bing.east.verizon.net)
Date: November 04, 2007 08:34PM

Could see it clear as day on WETM 11pm news in Elmira, 5 hole.

ebilmes
It was hard to see what happened on the penalty shot, but I think Atkinson lifted the puck over Scrivens' right leg.

Posted by: CollegeHockeyAddict (65.201.160.---)
Date: November 05, 2007 02:00AM

I would like to thank the cow bell guy (sorry I didn't catch your user name it was loud when you told me) and the rest of the Cornell fans for making me feel welcomed even though I am a Gopher fan. Getting the chance to experience Lynah from section B was fantastic. I will be visiting quite a few other rinks/arneas out east this fall but it is going to be tough for them to top Saturday night.

Posted by: CowbellGuy (Moderator)
Date: November 05, 2007 10:59AM

ugarte
The box lists the PPGs as '6x5' or '6x4' - that is strange, right?
Yes, it is. But that's how they've always done it. They're also a bunch of assholes. Just thought you might want to know.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.raytheon.com)
Date: November 05, 2007 02:05PM

jtwcornell91
Okay, when was the last time before last night that *anybody* scored on a penalty shot at Lynah?

[www.tbrw.info]

Joe Nieuwendyk, 2/27/87, vs Steve Duncan of RPI. It was part of a hat trick in Joe's penultimate game (he scored a hat trick the next night, too), and by weird coincidence I have it on cassette tape.

Carvel's against Duffus was at Appleton.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2007 02:06PM by Trotsky.

Posted by: hockeydude (64.241.37.---)
Date: November 05, 2007 02:54PM

This is a fairly good assessment of the night. Scrivens did struggle at several points during the game, namely in the second period along with the whole team. The penalty shot did go five hole as people on here have mentioned. Scrivens stayed too far in his net on this. Atkinson was pretty much half way in the crease when the shot was taken. The first goal was just a great play by the Q PP. Second he probably could have covered it as mentioned, however like the night before people were open around the net, granted it was a 5x3. The puck also bounced off of Seminoff's glove down to the ice in front of the net as he was trying to swat it out of the air.

Cornell played a fairly decent game. The beginning of the first and the third was a great showing. However, that second period reminded me of last years third period at Princeton, just not to as bad of an extent. Cornell showed great poise to come back. It looked like Q ran out of gas. They also didn't have the advantage of having the whole third period a man up as well.

Date: November 05, 2007 03:05PM

hockeydude

However, that second period reminded me of last years third period at Princeton, just not to as bad of an extent.

Excellent analogy, I was thinking the same thing. Although we WERE able to come back in third in that one...

Posted by: hockeydude (64.241.37.---)
Date: November 05, 2007 03:16PM

Yes, Princeton scored two goals in the third and Davenport made a phenomenal save on a 2 on 0 after a defensive zone turnover with about two minutes left to preserve the win. I believe that period was the start of the struggles for Cornell last year. With the way Cornell rebounded in the third period against Q, that may be a momentum changer for the rest of the season.

Date: November 05, 2007 04:30PM

CollegeHockeyAddict
I would like to thank the cow bell guy (sorry I didn't catch your user name it was loud when you told me) and the rest of the Cornell fans for making me feel welcomed even though I am a Gopher fan. Getting the chance to experience Lynah from section B was fantastic. I will be visiting quite a few other rinks/arneas out east this fall but it is going to be tough for them to top Saturday night.

Glad you enjoyed the game- look forward to seeing you at MSG at the end of the month.

Posted by: fullofgas (---.nys.biz.rr.com)
Date: November 05, 2007 08:14PM

CollegeHockeyAddict
Glad you enjoyed the Lynah experience! Its always nice to hear other fans coming in to Ithaca and being able to appreciate Lynah for what it is...one of the best sports experiences and having fans make you feel welcome is also very nice to hear! Thanks.

Date: November 06, 2007 01:43PM

Was just doing the box scores and noticed something with the penalty shot. Q was on the power play at the time, so it should be a PPG, but the Cornell box score and collegehockeystats show it as even strength. That's incorrect, right? Which also makes their PP chances wrong. 2 minors in the first, Nicholls and Nash minors in the second. Then two for the Berk major (start, and third Q goal), and one more for the Sawada minor during the major? Can't remember if a minor completely encompassed by a major counts as two.

Posted by: KeithK (---.external.lmco.com)
Date: November 06, 2007 01:49PM

CowbellGuy
Was just doing the box scores and noticed something with the penalty shot. Q was on the power play at the time, so it should be a PPG, but the Cornell box score and collegehockeystats show it as even strength. That's incorrect, right?
I would assume that a penalty shot never counts as a power play goal. It's a just penalty shot, a special case. It makes no difference to the play itself whether the teams were at even strength when it was called.

Not saying I'm right. Just that the Cornell and collegehockeystats boxes are consistent with what I would expect to see.

Posted by: Jacob 03 (---.oag.state.ny.us)
Date: November 06, 2007 02:31PM

KeithK
I would assume that a penalty shot never counts as a power play goal. It's a just penalty shot, a special case. It makes no difference to the play itself whether the teams were at even strength when it was called.

Not saying I'm right. Just that the Cornell and collegehockeystats boxes are consistent with what I would expect to see.
I can't argue with what you'd expect, Keith, but I can understand why it makes perfect sense to count it as a power play goal. Penalty shots are awarded to recreate the breakaway that just happened during the game's normal play. You're right that once it's just the skater and the goalie (as in the penalty shot) the number of players behind the skater ceases to matter. That's just as true in a power play breakaway situation when the skater wasn't taken down from behind, though. If he goes on to score he still gets a PP goal, even though it was just the goalie and him for the last third of the ice.

You (if you're the one deciding scoring rules) have to assume that the breakaway leading to the penalty shot was a result of the man-advantage situation, just like you assume that any goal scored during a power play is a result of the man-advantage situation. Once you acknowledge that it was essentially a "PP breakaway" (which could lead to a PP goal), it stands to reason that the penalty shot resulting from it and mimicking it could lead to a PP goal.

Date: November 06, 2007 02:53PM

Rule 4 Section 2 A.R. 1.6: A penalty cannot expire as a result of a goal scored on a penalty shot.

Though there's nothing in there that directly answers the question, that's the closest I could find to indicate that it would not be a PPG, which kind of goes against the whole "recreating the breakaway" business.

Posted by: ACM (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 06, 2007 03:49PM

See the NCAA Ice Hockey Statisticians Manual, page 10, section 8, article 6:

Penalty shots are not considered power-play opportunities. A
goal scored on a penalty shot is always even-strength, however it should
be noted if the attempt was awarded during a power-play or short-handed
situation.

Off the Crossbar: Quinnipiac penalty shot was, apparently, the right call
Date: November 06, 2007 04:41PM

Speaking of the penalty shot, check out this new column, "Off the Crossbar," in the Ithaca Journal . This is the second installment and I hope he keeps it up during the year; he does a real nice job.

[ithacajournal.com]

Date: November 06, 2007 05:24PM

Thanks. Was looking for that manual, but couldn't find it.

Re: Off the Crossbar: Quinnipiac penalty shot was, apparently, the right call
Posted by: Cactus12 (---.med.nyu.edu)
Date: November 06, 2007 05:42PM

That was an extremely comprehensive Cornell hockey article... very impressive.

As for the penalty shot rule, I think they should switch to the NHL's version. The ability to backcheck on a breakaway and knock the puck away is an amazing defensive play. It's just another rule that removes skill from the game.

Posted by: upperdeck (---.syrcny.east.verizon.net)
Date: November 06, 2007 07:19PM

tripping is tripping.. so its a penalty.. i still havent seen any evidence as to why it was a penalty shot.. the puck was gone and since he got the puck he didnt have a clear chance to shoot removed by the penalty.. now if he tripped the guy and then hit the puck maybe but thats not the way it happened..

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 06, 2007 08:57PM

upperdeck
tripping is tripping.. so its a penalty.. i still havent seen any evidence as to why it was a penalty shot.. the puck was gone and since he got the puck he didnt have a clear chance to shoot removed by the penalty.. now if he tripped the guy and then hit the puck maybe but thats not the way it happened..

Agree, totally.

Posted by: amerks127 (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: November 06, 2007 09:45PM

That was a fantastic article. Great investigative reporting by Thomas on the penalty shot.

I do agree, though, that the NCAA should adopt the NHL version of the rule.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2007 09:46PM by amerks127.

Posted by: RichH (76.28.11.---)
Date: November 06, 2007 09:54PM

amerks127
That was a fantastic article. Great investigative reporting by Thomas on the penalty shot.

If you mean a journalist actually taking the time to open the rule book, yes. ;-)

But seriously, I agree, very good writing. This may be a column to follow.

Posted by: Al DeFlorio (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: November 06, 2007 10:41PM

Omie
However, this team desperately needs discipline; two minor penalties during a major is unnacceptable, especially from the captain.
From the CornellBigRed.com "game notes" for the upcoming weekend:

In The Sin Bin

Through three games this season, Cornell ranks as the second most-penalized team in the nation, behind only Nebraska-Omaha. The Big Red has been whistled for an average of 22.7 minutes worth of penalties per contest, with a high of 29 minutes on Nov. 3 against Quinnipiac. Sophomore Colin Greening’s 19 minutes are currently the most on the team, while freshman Jordan Berk has been whistled for 15 minutes in penalties.

Posted by: DeltaOne81 (---.itt.com)
Date: November 07, 2007 08:20AM

Jim Hyla
upperdeck

Agree, totally.

While watching the game I had the same exact thought. Its hard to know on the video feed if it was really a penalty or not, but that I could buy... but the Q guy had maybe half a step on him. By no means was it a clear breakaway, had an easy shot taken away, nor was he taken down from 'behind', but rather from the side.

With Dell that night, unfortunately, it was par for the course. But a PS on that play didn't make any sense.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.raytheon.com)
Date: November 07, 2007 10:18AM

Great IJ column. Hey, eLynah is short on content... innocent

Posted by: BCrespi (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: November 07, 2007 11:01AM

DeltaOne81
With Dell that night, unfortunately, it was par for the course. But a PS on that play didn't make any sense.

After watching on the archive, I agree it was probably not worth a penalty shot. However, with much more certainty, I can say that Dell was really excited to call a penalty shot.

Who is Brandon Thomas (Ithaca Journal)?
Posted by: billhoward (---.hsd1.nj.comcast.net)
Date: November 10, 2007 11:24AM

Thanks to others for links to the Ithaca Journal's hockey stories. Brandon Thomas, the IJ hockey writer, seems to know what he's talking about and writes well (which could always be a good copy editor, too). Enjoy him while he lasts.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login