Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Spittoon
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Reminder: Lynah East tix tomorrow AM

Posted by sah67 
Reminder: Lynah East tix tomorrow AM
Posted by: sah67 (---.64.171.66.subscriber.vzavenue.net)
Date: October 02, 2007 08:52PM

Just a reminder that single-game Hahvahd tix go on sale online tomorrow (Wednesday) morning at 10AM here
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2007 08:53PM by sah67.

Re: Reminder: Lynah East tix tomorrow AM
Posted by: redhair34 (---.c3-0.nwt-ubr2.sbo-nwt.ma.cable.rcn.com)
Date: October 02, 2007 10:18PM

Can those folks who needed this reminder wait to call/order until those who didn't need this reminder (and had the date of the sale on their calendars since it was announced) get their tickets? Thanks.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2007 12:01AM by redhair34.

Posted by: sah67 (---.bu.edu)
Date: October 03, 2007 10:01AM

Geez, and I thought I was being helpful, especially to several dedicated fans who thanked me for the reminder. I don't remember Lynah East being such a huge draw for facetimers, but if some of us are less worthy for not having been counting down the seconds until Harvard home tickets went on sale, so be it.

Of course there's always that fantastic Lynah East ticket lottery...perhaps next Athletics will have us enter in a lottery to "win" the chance to buy sodas from the Lynah concessions stands during intermissions.

Posted by: Tugger (---.redrover.cornell.edu)
Date: October 03, 2007 10:07AM

Has anyone been able to get more than one reserved seat? Online will only let me get one.

Posted by: Chris '03 (---.hsd1.ct.comcast.net)
Date: October 03, 2007 10:07AM

Sold out online.

Posted by: finchphil (72.46.161.---)
Date: October 03, 2007 10:09AM

Tickets were onsale online as of 10:00 am this morning at www.harvard.edu

Posted by: gtsully (---.ded.swbell.net)
Date: October 03, 2007 10:09AM

Wow, that was quick. I got in right at ten and got three, (tried six, but no luck there), but that was it. I tried to go right back in and get three more, but all they had was singles. I hesitated on getting standing room, and now those are gone too.

Posted by: BCrespi (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: October 03, 2007 10:10AM

Take it easy, I'm sure you got your tickets if you tried right at 10. Hope to see you all there. Let's Go Red!

Posted by: Al DeFlorio (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: October 03, 2007 10:10AM

Tugger
Has anyone been able to get more than one reserved seat? Online will only let me get one.
My first attempt got me access to two tickets, but they were in section 8. So i tried again immediately and was told I couldn't get two together. So I went for one--my wife won't be able to attend, anyway--and it was in section 23. Very strange.

Posted by: amerks127 (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: October 03, 2007 10:11AM

Yep, I got mine right away then went back to look and they were all gone probably within the first 5-6 minutes.

Posted by: AnneDVM (---.hfc.comcastbusiness.net)
Date: October 03, 2007 10:11AM

I couldn't get any number of reserved seats online, but got 6 SRO tickets. Has anyone gotten through by phone?

Posted by: jaybert (68.28.187.---)
Date: October 03, 2007 10:17AM

I got 6 online..section 13. in the corner, but whatever...beats 1 1/2 hrs calling in to a busy tone like last year....

Posted by: Killer (---.fidelity.com)
Date: October 03, 2007 10:17AM

I got through at about 10:05 and was able to snag 6 tix: 5 together and 1 single.

See you guys at the game.

LGR!

Posted by: RichH (216.195.201.---)
Date: October 03, 2007 10:23AM

Weird system. At 10:09, I got on and tried doubles and singles in both reserved and SRO, and got "nothing available" several times. I clicked the "back" button and magically, a single seat appeared, which I bought. Next time going to the "buy tickets" page, the SRO option had been removed.

Now it's back, and I just picked off a pair of SRO at 10:25. Keep trying.

Posted by: Tugger (---.redrover.cornell.edu)
Date: October 03, 2007 10:25AM

A few more opened up online (SRO).

I just got through the phone system and was able to get 4 SRO.

Posted by: pfm10 (---.pg.com)
Date: October 03, 2007 10:26AM

As of 10:25 the phone in ticket office has only Standing Room Only tickets.

Stupid daydreaming for fifteen minutes until 10:10.

Posted by: cmoberg (67.158.171.---)
Date: October 03, 2007 10:31AM

Got through on the phone at 10:12 (BTW, the phone is really the only way to go based on past experience) and was able to snag two seats in section 18.

Posted by: abmarks (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date: October 03, 2007 10:34AM

online- tickets are still popping up periodically- damn briwser keeps crashing though

Date: October 03, 2007 10:41AM

The worst part of the whole experience (other than the "now you see tickets, now you don't" stuff) is that I just paid Harvard $20 in processing fees, and in my haste, I neglected to uncheck the "please, Harvard Athletics...send me lots of junk mail" box on one of my orders.

Date: October 03, 2007 10:42AM

on phone with ticket-office- idiots.... i just got 2 more SRO via web while ticket office said they had none............. they were surprised

Posted by: Chris '03 (---.hsd1.ct.comcast.net)
Date: October 03, 2007 10:45AM

abmarks
on phone with ticket-office- idiots.... i just got 2 more SRO via web while ticket office said they had none............. they were surprised

For the record the HU ticket folks are some of the best in the conference and have never failed to be courteous and responsive (except for back when they used to not pick up the phone if the area code was 607).

Posted by: Al DeFlorio (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: October 03, 2007 10:48AM

Chris '03
For the record the HU ticket folks are some of the best in the conference and have never failed to be courteous and responsive (except for back when they used to not pick up the phone if the area code was 607).
Exactly right. The woman I spoke with last year even remembered me from the year before and was very pleasant and helpful.

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.net)
Date: October 03, 2007 10:50AM

Chris '03
abmarks

I've really never had any issue with any of the ticketing people except for... uhh... never mind.

Date: October 03, 2007 10:52AM

Got 4 SROs together earlier on. I seem to remember some of the Bright security personnel giving Cornell fans shit last year for standing at any point during the game if they were in a seat...didn't want to pay more only to be made to sit for the whole game.

Date: October 03, 2007 10:55AM

Josh '99
Chris '03
abmarks

I've really never had any issue with any of the ticketing people except for... uhh... never mind.

they were polite yes. But they told me it was sold out, as I was pulling up a ticket from the website at the same time.

Perhaps it is Harvard IT that are the idiots.

p.s. singles are still popping up- they must be getting credit card rejects

p.p.s. Anyone want 2 SRO for Union the next night - got too excited and clicked the wrong button on those or something :(
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2007 10:57AM by abmarks.

Posted by: Winnabago (---.client.student.harvard.edu)
Date: October 03, 2007 11:03AM

Just got back from Murr. They announced it officially sold out at about 25 after 10. On their screens, red means completely sold and yellow means it's in someone's shopping cart. There are undoubtedly going to be a few tickets available online as browser sessions crash and whatnot, but it looked like it was pretty full - 99.9% red. What gets me is that there is no benefit to going there in person, they don't even have priority over the online system! My SRO kept getting taken by online sales, and he had to go and grab another computer to override those who were trying to get my tickets. What a mess.

Anyway, there were only 2 guys answering phones, and one on the window. The downside is that it took from 9:40 until 10:30 to just go through the process for the 8 people in line (start application, select opponent, select section, click on little boxes, get the customer's name, credit card swipe, dial in for auth, print all the tickets, sign this, next). I was the last one in the line there, and just got a few SRO. No discount on the SROs for Harvard students either, bummer.

Dartmouth tix too
Date: October 03, 2007 11:13AM

For those of us neurotic ELF-types planning on hitting both games that weekend, Dartmouth tix are on sale too, and pretty cheap (5$ SRO, 10$ reserved):

[dartix.dartmouth.edu]
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/03/2007 11:13AM by sah67.

Re: Dartmouth tix too
Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.nys.biz.rr.com)
Date: October 03, 2007 11:23AM

Now they don't even list our game on their web site. Got mine. :)

Posted by: sawyer (---.realsoftwaresystems.com)
Date: October 03, 2007 11:27AM

I called the ticket office (they were very nice) and had a couple of other friends calling as well. We had good luck and have a few extra SRO tickets. I will post them in the ticket exchange when I figure out how many.

Posted by: redhair34 (---.bc.edu)
Date: October 03, 2007 12:47PM

sah67
Geez, and I thought I was being helpful, especially to several dedicated fans who thanked me for the reminder. I don't remember Lynah East being such a huge draw for facetimers, but if some of us are less worthy for not having been counting down the seconds until Harvard home tickets went on sale, so be it.

Was I being a grumpy ass? Sure. Am I still a bit grumpy now that my party is four tickets short? Definitely.

But, would I have been happy as hell to read your message if I hadn't remembered? Yes. And would I have defended you against the grumpy ass who though he had a legitimate point, had nothing better to do than count down the seconds until the tickets went on sale? Yup.:-}

Date: October 03, 2007 04:11PM

redhair34

Was I being a grumpy ass? Sure. Am I still a bit grumpy now that my party is four tickets short? Definitely.

But, would I have been happy as hell to read your message if I hadn't remembered? Yes. And would I have defended you against the grumpy ass who though he had a legitimate point, had nothing better to do than count down the seconds until the tickets went on sale? Yup.:-}

Aww shucks

Posted by: Jordan 04 (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: October 03, 2007 10:58PM

Shitta. Completely forgot.

Posted by: Killer (---.fidelity.com)
Date: October 04, 2007 08:33AM

Where are your tix? Is there a preferred section for us? I see section 4 coming up if look online.

Date: October 04, 2007 09:21AM

Killer
Where are your tix? Is there a preferred section for us? I see section 4 coming up if look online.

Post deleted. Just saw you were talking about Dartmouth.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2007 09:22AM by RichH.

Date: October 04, 2007 10:48AM

Killer

The main visitor's at Dartmouth is Section 3, which according to the ticket office folks via phone, is only going to be sold by the Cornell ticket office. Section 4 right next to it is sold online as you saw, and also if you call the Dartmouth tix office.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login