Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Bedpan
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Let's Go Red chant

Posted by jhib 
Let's Go Red chant
Posted by: jhib (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: January 24, 2004 10:14PM

Ok, first of all, forgive me if this has been covered lately. Since having season tickets as a student, I've only been able to get to about one game a year. This year, it was the Vermont game.
Whatever happened to the sustained "let's go Red" chant???? It is the most frustrating thing to hear the chant start up (usually in section B) and die before it even gets going around the rest of the rink.
Why? Because people start going too fast. It starts as "Let's go Red!" pause. "Let's go Red!" pause.... but quickly turns into "Let's go Red!Let's go Red!Let'sgoRed!" and then dies.
I don't think I heard it go more than 7 Let's go Reds at one time (and the only reason it went that long was because it was during a break in action, when the band's drums could keep the pace a bit slower).
I remember how stirring it could be when the whole rink was shouting the same thing at the same time over and over and the only thing that would cause it to die was something happening on the ice.

There's got to be a way to get back to that. The only way I can think of is for those in section B who start it up in the first place to keep the slow pace no matter what happens in the rest of the rink. Eventually, maybe everybody else will catch on. But it will take a big group to be able to do it.

Any suggestions? Anybody else care? :-/

Re: Let's Go Red chant
Posted by: jtwcornell91 (---.no.no.cox.net)
Date: January 25, 2004 04:24AM

You could ask the band to adopt the Clarkson/Colgate/Harvard attitude that drums don't count and keep beating the cadence during play.

Posted by: The Rancor (---.syr.east.verizon.net)
Date: January 25, 2004 11:46AM

too maany white people, not enough rhythm.
BTW the band was quiet at the Union game... they need to get with the program as well!

Posted by: Beeeej (---.NYCMNY83.dynamic.covad.net)
Date: January 25, 2004 12:32PM

IMHO, continuing to beat the cadence is part of the problem, not a potential solution. The pep band drummer always starts the cadence very slow, and it's the most natural and sensible thing in the world for the chant to pick up a little speed when it gets going. The drummer, IMHO, then needs to get the hell out of the way and let the chant do what it's going to do. When it picks up and then mantains speed in section B, while the drummer and section A are staying slower, it sounds awful.

From the Things That Really Don't Matter Unless We Freakin' Win Some Games Department,

Beeeej

Post Edited (01-25-04 12:33)

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.ny325.east.verizon.net)
Date: January 25, 2004 01:25PM

The Rancor wrote:
BTW the band was quiet at the Union game... they need to get with the program as well!
Early in the semester = new conductors. Don't worry, they'll be fine.

Date: January 25, 2004 02:00PM

Jeffrey "Beeeej" Anbinder '94 wrote:

From the Things That Really Don't Matter Unless We Freakin' Win Some Games Department

Well, with the team apparently needing all the help it can get at home this year, I figure a little better cheering by the fans couldn't hurt!

Posted by: Keith K '93 (---.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net)
Date: January 25, 2004 02:37PM

FWIW, this is not a remotely new phenomenon. I was complaining about the speed of LGR when I last had season tickets, six years ago.

Posted by: Greg Berge (---.dc.dc.cox.net)
Date: January 25, 2004 05:37PM

Take Keith's comment and copy adding, "16 years ago."

There were several very obvious and lengthy "holes" in the crowd cheering last night, over i2. It wasn't possible to tell whether the crowd was sitting on its hands or the i2 mics are just not spaced well enough to truly capture what's going on.

Posted by: Bio '04 (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: January 25, 2004 06:55PM

I was at the game and did notice that there were definitely some periods of time that it was pretty quiet.

I would have liked to hear more cheering, but I don't want to blame others for not cheering more. I know I can only shout loud enough for the person next to me to hear me, let alone other people in the section. :-}

What really bothered me was that all around me, people complained about the large amount of chanting of "Let's Go Red" or "Dartmouth Sucks". However, I can't really remember any of them starting cheers themselves.

How can we remedy that?

Posted by: Will (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: January 25, 2004 07:25PM

Bio '04 wrote:

What really bothered me was that all around me, people complained about the large amount of chanting of "Let's Go Red" or "Dartmouth Sucks". However, I can't really remember any of them starting cheers themselves.

How can we remedy that?

People just need to be a little braver in starting cheers up. I can understand their fears, though--once this year, I screwed up "You're not a goalie, you're a sieve...". To compensate, I usually try to have a little conversation with the visiting goalie in the second period (I sit in section G). ;-)

Posted by: Bio '04 (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: January 25, 2004 07:50PM

I agree about the braveness... :-)

I just wish those brave (and loud) enough to come up with new cheers weren't shot down either in the stands or on the forum.

Posted by: Molly (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: January 25, 2004 07:54PM

Maimed? Lynched? Beheaded?

who would ever do a thing like that? :-P

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.bc.yu.edu)
Date: January 25, 2004 09:00PM

One of the guys who got revenge on Volonnino wrote:
To compensate, I usually try to have a little conversation with the visiting goalie in the second period (I sit in section G). ;-)
That's always fun. More people should do that. :-D

Posted by: Section A Banshee (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: January 25, 2004 11:55PM

To be fair to the people who are doing the shooting down, there was one idiot in section A during Saturday night's Dartmouth game who wouldn't shut up, no matter what moronic drivel poured from his mouth. In the third period, after the Cornell goal, he went so far as to yell "Are you familiar with the words 'disappointing loss'?"

Ah, irony.

Date: January 26, 2004 12:45AM

Section A Banshee wrote:

To be fair to the people who are doing the shooting down, there was one idiot in section A during Saturday night's Dartmouth game who wouldn't shut up, no matter what moronic drivel poured from his mouth. In the third period, after the Cornell goal, he went so far as to yell "Are you familiar with the words 'disappointing loss'?"

Ah, irony.

What exactly was this guy talking about during the game? Hockey-related stuff or totally irrelevant crap?

Posted by: CowbellGuy (---.biotech.cornell.edu)
Date: January 26, 2004 09:12AM

He was yelling remotely hockey-related stuff, cheers, etc. In addition, he did the spelling sieve thing both nights. Misspelled "Russell" on Friday, and only did 2 "What's that spell" on Saturday. Occasionally says something amusing, but not in general.

Date: January 26, 2004 10:38AM

Cowbell Guy wrote:

He was yelling remotely hockey-related stuff, cheers, etc. In addition, he did the spelling sieve thing both nights. Misspelled "Russell" on Friday, and only did 2 "What's that spell" on Saturday. Occasionally says something amusing, but not in general.

Maybe The Red Line should offer a crash course in learning the cheers. Then again, I figure most of the people who would attend such meetings would probably already know them all. :-D

Posted by: Ack (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: January 26, 2004 01:57PM

Start of the meetings with the fight song and a slow let's go red?

Date: January 26, 2004 02:19PM

Bet you could keep it going for the whole meeting if you keep the pace just right ;-)

Posted by: atb9 (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: January 26, 2004 03:27PM

[Q]Maybe The Red Line should offer a crash course in learning the cheers. Then again, I figure most of the people who would attend such meetings would probably already know them all.[/Q]

We would like to educate those freshmen that get season tickets about Lynah, the sport of hockey, and where to go to find more information on the internet so that they are informed fans from game one. Doing something along those lines probably wouldn't involve current membership but may help to increase membership! That is definitely something that we will look into for next semester.

Hope to see you all at Kaufman Auditorium in Goldwin Smith Hall at 5 pm today!

Re: One, Two, Three
Posted by: Richard Stott '70 (110-5-1) (128.164.242.---)
Date: January 27, 2004 10:15AM

FWIW, counting up after our goals is also much to fast. The whole point is to draw it out -- "O-n-e, T-w-o, T-h-r-e-e." Now everybody rushes thru it so they start chanting "Sieve."

I suspect also that college hockey being much lower scoring than in past may have taken some of the brio out of this cheer. Back in the 70s when we were routinely getting five or six goals a game it was devastating.

Posted by: ugarte (65.217.153.---)
Date: January 27, 2004 10:40AM

Richard Stott '70 (110-5-1) wrote:

FWIW, counting up after our goals is also much to fast. The whole point is to draw it out -- "O-n-e, T-w-o, T-h-r-e-e." Now everybody rushes thru it so they start chanting "Sieve."[/q] Preach on. It also does nothing to chant "sievesievesievesieve" like machine gun fire. Is it because the refs drop the puck to quickly?

[q]I suspect also that college hockey being much lower scoring than in past may have taken some of the brio out of this cheer.
Certainly this year at Lynah ...

Post Edited (01-27-04 10:40)

Date: January 27, 2004 02:07PM

Richard Stott '70 (110-5-1) wrote:

FWIW, counting up after our goals is also much to fast. The whole point is to draw it out -- "O-n-e, T-w-o, T-h-r-e-e." Now everybody rushes thru it so they start chanting "Sieve."

I agree. These cheers just seem to work much better when they're slowed down a notch. And more people having a chance to join in before the whole thing's over = LOUDER. And in my opinion, much cooler.

Posted by: Keith K '93 (---.external.lmco.com)
Date: January 27, 2004 04:41PM

It's also a lot easier for everyone to get in sync when it's done at a measured pace. Everyone together = LOUDER.

Posted by: Section A Banshee (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: January 27, 2004 06:36PM

So we've established that slower would be better. How do we want to go about accomplishing this?

Posted by: Brian Deerr '04 (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: January 27, 2004 07:01PM

Just to make sure we're all on the same page here...what you want from me is:

-Slower drums on counting off of goals in an attempt to keep 'sieve' cheer slower, louder, and more together.

- Something else on Let's Go Red cheer. I saw opinions for both faster and slower.

And for the record, any large group of people chanting and/or clapping together becomes a runaway train. If I could hear the people outside of section A over the sound of the drums, I would make every effort to stay right with them. The general tendency of people to rush, combined with the phasing of sound over such a large space will always lead to problems. We deal with it all the time in marching band, too, and that's a group of (talented?) musicians...On the plus side, the one thing I can promise is that I can play anything you ask me to. So if you have any suggestions (and suggesting we get rid of Macho Man doesn't count - I've been trying to kill that cheer for long enough), either post them here or send me an email.

Brian Deerr
Drumline '04

Date: January 27, 2004 09:27PM

A group of 5 people starting a sllllloooowww Let's Go Red could do it, it should be loud enough to set a "follow us" pace.

Date: January 27, 2004 09:48PM

Mike Ack wrote:

A group of 5 people starting a sllllloooowww Let's Go Red could do it, it should be loud enough to set a "follow us" pace.

And they would need to be ready to keep the pace, and keep it going after everyone else speeds it up and stops. I don't know how long it would take for others to catch on...

Date: January 27, 2004 09:57PM

Brian Deerr '04 wrote:

So if you have any suggestions (and suggesting we get rid of Macho Man doesn't count - I've been trying to kill that cheer for long enough)

Personally, I appreciate the effort anyway. :-D

Posted by: Brian Deerr '04 (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: January 27, 2004 11:48PM

[Q] jhib wrote:

And they would need to be ready to keep the pace, and keep it going after everyone else speeds it up and stops. I don't know how long it would take for others to catch on... [/Q]

Isn't that what Beeeej was complaining about when he said the drums should follow section B instead of keeping a steady tempo?

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.airproducts.com)
Date: January 28, 2004 08:34AM

I think the drums should set the pace, and keep the pace THEY want even when people start speeding it up. After a few tries, the speedsters will slow down.

Now if we can just stop "Diiiiiiiiiiieeeeee".

JH

Posted by: The Rancor (---.syr.east.verizon.net)
Date: January 28, 2004 09:22AM

[Q]I think the drums should set the pace, and keep the pace THEY want even when people start speeding it up. After a few tries, the speedsters will slow down.

Now if we can just stop "Diiiiiiiiiiieeeeee".

JH[/Q]

thats the worst. why did that start?

Posted by: dss28 (---.client.comcast.net)
Date: January 28, 2004 11:33AM

[Q]And they would need to be ready to keep the pace, and keep it going after everyone else speeds it up and stops. I don't know how long it would take for others to catch on...[/Q]

One thing I noticed when I was sitting down in the E-F region (both while I was at Cornell and when I went up for games earlier this season) was that during Gary Glitter, that end would speed up and everything would get off. HOWEVER, once people would realize they weren't with section B, you could literally SEE people looking over to section O and the like to get back on track (now I know a lot of people here don't like the raising of the hands between claps, but it really does help everyone stay together, IMO...).

So I guess what I'm saying is that I agree with the above quote -- if you keep a steady pace and people go astray, they shalt come back to thine path. ...I hope.

Posted by: Greg Berge (---.dc.dc.cox.net)
Date: January 28, 2004 11:39AM

There are usually one or two leaders in each student section that the rest of the kids take their cue from. They self-select (a.k.a. "most spirited" or "biggest asshole," depending upon viewpoint) and and they're easy to identify. Talk to them and you might get some coordination. After all, we aren't talking about *that* many people.

Post Edited (01-28-04 11:41)

Posted by: BigD (---.clarityconnect.net)
Date: January 28, 2004 11:36PM

Maybe this isn't the best place to put this message up, but we have a cheer that we have been trying to get people to use for 10 years. It is far more creative than the current cheer the student sections have come up with and it is very easy to say. On the off chance that the other team should score in Lynah, the cheer goes as follows:

Announcer: Visitor goal scored by Bob Smith
Crowd: So what!
Announcer: Assisted by Jim Smith
Crowd: Who cares!
Announcer: And by Joe Smith
Crowd: Go home!

Also, my personal favorite,which I think would be truly great if everyone participated:

At the beginning of each game after the announcer has introduced the starting lineup for Cornell, he always says, "The head coach of Cornell is Mike Schafer."

At which point I always wave at Mike and yell, "Hi, Mike!" Just imagine 3,000+ people all yelling, "Hi, Mike" at the same time!

Date: January 28, 2004 11:48PM

Coming from a short person, this might not mean as much, but I like those.

Posted by: jtwcornell91 (---.no.no.cox.net)
Date: January 29, 2004 01:02AM

Won't it sound like we're telling Arthur to go home?

Date: January 29, 2004 01:19AM

Someone could tell him that ahead of time to clear it up

Date: January 29, 2004 01:34AM

BigD wrote:
Also, my personal favorite,which I think would be truly great if everyone participated:

At the beginning of each game after the announcer has introduced the starting lineup for Cornell, he always says, "The head coach of Cornell is Mike Schafer."

At which point I always wave at Mike and yell, "Hi, Mike!" Just imagine 3,000+ people all yelling, "Hi, Mike" at the same time!
Oy. Were you one of the people with the "Good evening, Arthur" flyers a few years ago, too? uhoh

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.airproducts.com)
Date: January 29, 2004 08:09AM

Actually, it would be more interesting if we did it to the opposing coach.

JH

Posted by: jy3 (---.stny.rr.com)
Date: January 29, 2004 11:55AM

doesnt michigan or someone do the who cares already? or is that duke basketball? probably duke since michigan learned all their cheers from us

Posted by: Ben Doyle 03 (---.usae.bah.com)
Date: January 29, 2004 12:04PM

i think they both do it ... but michigan probably stole it form duke just like they stole our cheers.

unoriginal bastards ... idea

Posted by: dss28 (---.client.comcast.net)
Date: January 29, 2004 12:27PM

I kinda like the idea of saying hi to the opposing coach.

Posted by: Gabe Heafitz '98 '04 (---.mae.cornell.edu)
Date: January 30, 2004 10:55AM

As far as the original issue of this thread is concerned, I figured the answer was obvious, but I could be wrong.

The plain and simple answer is that people try to start "Let's Go Red" WAY too often. There's a limit on the amount of energy you can tap for cheers, and when it's the same cheer over and over, people get tired of it. Imagine you just started a LGR chant, and it lasted about 15 seconds... And then someone else starts another LGR chant about 30 seconds later (which is all too common in Lynah these days). Do you really think that people are going to say to themselves, "Hey, yeah, we haven't done that cheer in a while..."? That's just not the way it works.

We need to bring the variety back. It seems like there's a bunch of cheers that have been forgotten, and when they return, people will get into the game more.

A couple examples of cheers that haven't been used much, if at all:

good goalie / bad goalie
goalie / sieve
<opposing funnel> is a great big sieve... [to the tune of Mary Had A Little Lamb] (but this should only be done when we've scored at least 4 times, which hasn't happened much this season)
Good bye, <opposing team>... Good bye, <opposing team>... Good bye, <opposing team>, we hate to see you go [you assholes] (this one is sung as well, but I can't think of how to explain what the tune is; this is sung near the end of the game, if we've locked up the victory)

We also used to chant the name of a Red player if he had just made a terrific play or if he was starting to really heat up over the course of the season... It works nicely if the chant uses the doorbell tune (you know, the common tune that was used in the "We Want Weder", "Dwyer Has Syphilis" yark , "Michigan Beat You", and "Grade Inflation" chants). Actually, "Dave McKee" would fit nicely into that chant, but for some reason, people have been chanting it straight and without a tune.

Anyway, I've made my point. There are tons of other cheers than LGR -- just go to the eLynah.com main page (not in the Forum) and click the "Cheers" link in the menu navigation on the left. It lists a whole buttload of cheers.

We sound like the monocheer UNH crowd. Let's bring the classic cheers back into the mix, instead of doing LGR every single time a cheer is called for.

Posted by: rhovorka (---.stny.rr.com)
Date: January 30, 2004 11:25AM

Gabe Heafitz '98 '04 wrote:

Good bye, <opposing team>... Good bye, <opposing team>... Good bye, <opposing team>, we hate to see you go [you assholes] (this one is sung as well, but I can't think of how to explain what the tune is; this is sung near the end of the game, if we've locked up the victory)
You mean "goodnight ladies." I'm pretty sure this was one of the specific cheers singled out by Coach Schafer that he wanted to see eliminated from the arena when he addressed the topic in '97.

[q]It works nicely if the chant uses the doorbell tune (you know, the common tune that was used in the "We Want Weder", "Dwyer Has Syphilis" yark , "Michigan Beat You", and "Grade Inflation" chants). Actually, "Dave McKee" would fit nicely into that chant, but for some reason, people have been chanting it straight and without a tune.[/q]
"Dave Mc-Kee," having 3 syllables, lends itself to the LGR cadence better than the 4-syllable doorbell sing-song. Also, Elliott, Underhill, LeNeveu all were chanted LGR style.

Last year, every so often, when Greg Hornby would have one of his insane shifts, the crowd would certainly start chanting Horn-by.

We sound like the monocheer UNH crowd. Let's bring the classic cheers back into the mix, instead of doing LGR every single time a cheer is called for.
I respectfully disagree. A fair variety of cheers are still happening. Black Hole, Mom, and of course Bend Over are happening every game. Great Big Sieve happened early in the season when we were scoring a lot more. Also, in the mid-90s I feel we did even more "Let's Go Reds" than is done now. I'll agree that some cheers have gone by the wayside. And one thing that does seem to be greatly diminished is the number of individuals that taunt and rant humorously. Instead of "dead" spots between cheers being filled with a general buzz of people all over the student section shouting random things, they are truly dead now, as everyone just waits for the next chant to happen in silence. That's a function of the number of self-appointed "leaders" in each section, I guess.

Posted by: dss28 (---.opac.cornell.edu)
Date: January 30, 2004 11:27AM

[Q]Good bye, <opposing team>... Good bye, <opposing team>... Good bye, <opposing team>, we hate to see you go [you assholes] (this one is sung as well, but I can't think of how to explain what the tune is; this is sung near the end of the game, if we've locked up the victory)[/Q]

Don't know if this is the tune you're thinking of, or if anyone knows this show, but when I read this I immediately heard "Goodnight Ladies" from the Music Man (sung by the barber shop quartet)....

Date: January 30, 2004 11:28AM

Gah! Rich: You. My brain. Out.

Posted by: jtwcornell91 (---.loyno.edu)
Date: January 30, 2004 12:09PM

Rich H '96 wrote:

[q]Gabe Heafitz '98 '04 wrote:

It works nicely if the chant uses the doorbell tune (you know, the common tune that was used in the "We Want Weder", "Dwyer Has Syphilis" yark , "Michigan Beat You", and "Grade Inflation" chants). Actually, "Dave McKee" would fit nicely into that chant, but for some reason, people have been chanting it straight and without a tune.[/q]
"Dave Mc-Kee," having 3 syllables, lends itself to the LGR cadence better than the 4-syllable doorbell sing-song. Also, Elliott, Underhill, LeNeveu all were chanted LGR style.

I regret not starting a "Mat-ty Moul-son" cheer after the Lynah East game where Moulson got his hat trick. (We had just done "Dave Mc-Kee", which I'm happy to do after any win with 3 or less GA, since I'm still impressed that a freshman has been able to come in on short notice and do the job McKee's done, and by that point they were off the ice.) Another possibility for the sing-song would be "Mike K-noep-fli". Personally, I'm waiting for another five-syllable name like Krzysz-tof Wie-ckow-ski so I can try to revive the alternate euro-clapping version of that chant. (Think clap-clap, clap clap-clap-clap) instead of (clap clap, clap-clap-clap.)

Date: January 30, 2004 12:22PM

John T. Whelan '91 wrote:

Personally, I'm waiting for another five-syllable name like Krzysz-tof Wie-ckow-ski so I can try to revive the alternate euro-clapping version of that chant. (Think clap-clap, clap clap-clap-clap) instead of (clap clap, clap-clap-clap.)

Wait, I'm not getting it. Give me a better example, one that I can remember hearing.

Date: January 30, 2004 12:43PM

Me neither -- I can't envision the clap-clap clap clap-clap-clap rhythm...

Posted by: KenP (---.abrfc.noaa.gov)
Date: January 30, 2004 12:47PM

maybe Krzysz-tof <clap> Wie-ckow-ski ?

euroclap
Posted by: jtwcornell91 (---.loyno.edu)
Date: January 30, 2004 12:55PM

The Europeans don't seem to like to clap and chant at the same time. (For example, they do two and three beat chants like "Hopp Schwiiz" alternating with three fast claps.) So it's "Krzysz-tof Wie-ckow-ski" then clap-clap, clap clap-clap-clap. I think I actually taught Anne how to do it at the BU series.

Date: January 30, 2004 02:01PM

... "Dwyer Has Syphilis" yark...
laugh

Damn, I'd forgotten about that one.

Posted by: Chris 02 (---.larc.nasa.gov)
Date: January 30, 2004 03:23PM

From this week's Hockey East Column:

[www.uscho.com]

(excerpt)
Beanpot Luncheon Humor

And finally, although it didn't emanate at the Beanpot luncheon, the best related cheer comes from the fans at Cornell, perhaps the national champs when it comes to such things. They adapted the sieve cheer for Harvard goaltender Dov Grumet-Morris, chanting, "Sieve hyphen sieve!"

Date: January 30, 2004 08:10PM

As far as the original issue of this thread is concerned, I figured the answer was obvious, but I could be wrong.

The plain and simple answer is that people try to start "Let's Go Red" WAY too often. There's a limit on the amount of energy you can tap for cheers, and when it's the same cheer over and over, people get tired of it. Imagine you just started a LGR chant, and it lasted about 15 seconds... And then someone else starts another LGR chant about 30 seconds later (which is all too common in Lynah these days). Do you really think that people are going to say to themselves, "Hey, yeah, we haven't done that cheer in a while..."? That's just not the way it works.

We need to bring the variety back. It seems like there's a bunch of cheers that have been forgotten, and when they return, people will get into the game more.

I'm all for the variety. However, I'd argue that the reason LGR happens so often is because it is so entirely unsatisfying the way it is done. If it was chanted LOUDLY and for a decent length by most of the fans in the rink at the same time, I think there would be one of those "wow, that was cool" feelings afterward and there wouldn't be much of a reason to start it again so soon.

A lot of the other chants are cool, but a different sort of cool. They are quick outbursts that usually start in section B and any other fan only has a chance to get in towards the end. That's alright... they're the chants that give Lynah the reputation. But if you want more variety and you want to get more people into the game, I think a sustained LGR would help.

Re: euroclap
Posted by: jeh25 (---.ri.ri.cox.net)
Date: February 06, 2004 10:07AM

Isn't euroclap something you should see a doctor about?

Re: euroclap
Posted by: Josh '99 (---.ny5030.east.verizon.net)
Date: February 06, 2004 04:24PM

"When did you get the Clapper?"
"November, 1964, Dutch East Indies, shore leave."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login