Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Bedpan
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Yale Roll Call

Posted by Robin 
Yale Roll Call
Posted by: Robin (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: October 28, 2006 11:52PM

Who is planning on being at the Cornell vs Yale game at the whale next Sat?

Re: Yale Roll Call
Posted by: elliotb (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: October 28, 2006 11:55PM

Me!

- Elliot '98

Posted by: redhair34 (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: October 28, 2006 11:56PM

Me + 1 for Brown and Yale

Posted by: dbilmes (---.ded.snet.net)
Date: October 29, 2006 12:46AM

I'll be there, plus 1. The Cornell Club of Greater Hartford has sold out its contingent of tickets for the game.

Posted by: Jordan 04 (---.sw.biz.rr.com)
Date: October 29, 2006 01:10AM

Me

Posted by: calgARI '07 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: October 29, 2006 01:25AM

i'll be at both

Posted by: Beeeej (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: October 29, 2006 02:19AM

Me, Brown & Yale.

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: Kyle Rose (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: October 29, 2006 08:12AM

Will be at both games.

Kyle

Posted by: Karlmoose (---.nys.biz.rr.com)
Date: October 29, 2006 10:46AM

Also at both.

Posted by: MattShaf (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: October 29, 2006 02:11PM

Matt, Rogan and Kenny plus 2 at Brown on Friday.
See ya there.
GBR

Posted by: BMac (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: October 29, 2006 07:16PM

Me, and probably a large amount of Cornell's Club Ultimate teams, will be at Brown this Friday...

Posted by: BCrespi (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: October 29, 2006 09:56PM

I'll be there +3...those 3 still TBD...

Posted by: Beeeej (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: October 29, 2006 11:10PM

Still called the Buds and the Shake?

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: Killer (---.fidelity.com)
Date: October 30, 2006 08:23AM

I'll be at both games. Bringing 3 others to Brown. Not sure who's joining me for Yale. Little Killer is in Italy for the fall semester, so we won't be seeing her until January or February.

Posted by: Tom Lento (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date: October 30, 2006 10:44AM

Beeeej
Still called the Buds and the Shake?

Yup. (Not that I've played for either team for the past 5 years, but I get the alumni newsletters.)

Posted by: CowbellGuy (Moderator)
Date: October 30, 2006 11:05AM

I should be at both.

Posted by: AnneDVM (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date: October 30, 2006 11:56AM

Chris Rodger and I will be at both Brown and Yale.

Posted by: Winnabago (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: October 30, 2006 12:18PM

I'm sure this question gets asked every year, but does Yale typically sell tickets at the door? I wouldn't want to drive the 3 1/2 and get shut out.

Got my pair for Brown already (they are GA this year after trying to assign seats for our group past seasons).

Date: October 30, 2006 01:37PM

In the recent past, reserved seating is sold out by game day, but they have always had plenty of standing room at the door. Having said that, you might want to call one of the ticket offices and have some held for you.

Posted by: ugarte (38.136.14.---)
Date: October 30, 2006 03:40PM

Son of a ... I can't believe that I'm out of town for the Yale weekend. On the bright side, it isn't still the Yale-Princeton weekend, so I can still hope to be in Princeton on the 17th.

Posted by: billhoward (---.hsd1.nj.comcast.net)
Date: October 30, 2006 05:52PM

We'll be there at Yale for sure. Al DeFlorio must be off on a cruise (that has no Internet access) else we would have heard from him.

Date: October 30, 2006 05:59PM

Yep, that's where he is. Not sure if they have Internet access, but when we saw Al and Donna over the summer he mentioned that they'd made these plans before knowing the hockey schedule. I did the same, booking a B&B in the Berkshires with friends this weekend. But when I saw that this was Brown/Yale, I convinced my wife to change the reservation. Not as easy to change a cruise, I guess.

Posted by: evilnaturedrobot (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: October 30, 2006 07:01PM

as of now there's a 50/50 chance that I'll be there with a sibling in tow, hopefully I can make it.

Posted by: KeithK (---.external.lmco.com)
Date: October 30, 2006 07:21PM

Killer
Yep, that's where he is. Not sure if they have Internet access, but when we saw Al and Donna over the summer he mentioned that they'd made these plans before knowing the hockey schedule. I did the same, booking a B&B in the Berkshires with friends this weekend. But when I saw that this was Brown/Yale, I convinced my wife to change the reservation. Not as easy to change a cruise, I guess.
People make vacation plans during hockey season? Where are your priorities! Then again I know so-called Faithful :-P who got married during ECAC championship weekend...

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: October 30, 2006 07:32PM

KeithK
Killer
People make vacation plans during hockey season? Where are your priorities! Then again I know so-called Faithful :-P who got married during ECAC championship weekend...
How can this be? After all I go to great extremes to get the schedule up as early as possible.:-} Now you all know next year's schedule, so there will be none of this next year, correct?

Posted by: Jacob '06 (---.caltech.edu)
Date: October 30, 2006 07:59PM

KeithK

What if you get married on the Harvard weekend with the ceremony before the game and the reception after? :-D

Posted by: Robin (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: October 30, 2006 08:08PM

Since I started the thread..:)

..I hope to be at Brown and plan on being at Yale.

GO RED!

Posted by: Robb (---.losaca.adelphia.net)
Date: October 30, 2006 08:36PM

Jacob '06
What if you get married on the Harvard weekend with the ceremony before the game and the reception after? :-D

Really? I thought my cousins were the only ones who did that!

Posted by: Jacob '06 (---.caltech.edu)
Date: October 30, 2006 08:39PM

Robb
Jacob '06

Really? I thought my cousins were the only ones who did that!

I haven't done it yet, but it may be in my future.

Posted by: Killer (---.c3-0.nat-ubr6.sbo-nat.ma.cable.rcn.com)
Date: October 30, 2006 08:51PM

OK, guess I'd better come clean. I know I said that I made the B&B plans in the earlier post. Truthfully, my wife picked the weekend, booked the B&B, and made the plans with our friends. My role in this escapade was to veto the weekend and have her change it as soon as I realized what was going on.

Feel better now?

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: October 30, 2006 09:21PM

Killer
OK, guess I'd better come clean. I know I said that I made the B&B plans in the earlier post. Truthfully, my wife picked the weekend, booked the B&B, and made the plans with our friends. My role in this escapade was to veto the weekend and have her change it as soon as I realized what was going on.

Feel better now?
No! You let your wife make plans for a weekend during hockey season?twak

Date: October 31, 2006 08:30AM

Dude, you're a tough one to please. I should warn Al that he'd have an easier time smuggling Mediterranean artifacts through Customs than he will dealing with having been out of the country for the start of hockey season.

Posted by: Jordan 04 (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: October 31, 2006 04:48PM

I know this has been asked a million times in the past, but is it necessary for a group of 4-5 to buy tickets ahead of time, or can we get there a little early and pick up tix at the box office on Saturday?

Date: October 31, 2006 04:56PM

Not only has it been asked in the past, but it's been asked and answered in this thread.

Posted by: dss28 (---.ny325.east.verizon.net)
Date: November 02, 2006 10:25AM

I'll be at Yale!

Posted by: RedAR (---.nyc.biz.rr.com)
Date: November 02, 2006 05:20PM

I'll be at Yale with Christina, plus 5. Some Yalies, others neutral. Can't make Brown...

Posted by: billhoward (---.hsd1.nj.comcast.net)
Date: November 02, 2006 06:12PM

KeithK
Killer

Married when? After the first period, or the second? Was the Zamboni in the way?

Posted by: Robb (---.losaca.adelphia.net)
Date: November 03, 2006 04:01AM

billhoward
Married when? After the first period, or the second? Was the Zamboni in the way?

Sadly, no. Though I may be thinking of a different couple than Keith, since the ones I'm thinking of were married the weekend that we played at Princeton ('01 in the quarterfinals, I believe). And no - the wedding was not in New Jersey - in Tenne-freakin-ssee.

My brother made up T-shirts for the occassion:

Princeton's in New Jersey - and We're NOT!

Go start the Limo!

JUNE is the month for weddings.

Cornell 1970: 25-1. It just wouldn't have been the same if Ned had skipped the playoffs...

Etc...

Posted by: KeithK (---.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net)
Date: November 03, 2006 04:49AM

Robb
billhoward

Sadly, no. Though I may be thinking of a different couple than Keith, since the ones I'm thinking of were married the weekend that we played at Princeton ('01 in the quarterfinals, I believe). And no - the wedding was not in New Jersey - in Tenne-freakin-ssee.

My brother made up T-shirts for the occassion:

Princeton's in New Jersey - and We're NOT!

Go start the Limo!

JUNE is the month for weddings.

Cornell 1970: 25-1. It just wouldn't have been the same if Ned had skipped the playoffs...

Etc...
We were thinking of the same couple. Thought it was the finals, but you would know better than I. I do clearly remember Jill on the chat from the reception...

Posted by: bigredtrumpet (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date: November 03, 2006 09:41PM

road trip...

from jersey, bringing a total of 9 (counting me) and maybe a baby to Yale on Saturday...

danny

Posted by: evilnaturedrobot (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 03, 2006 10:22PM

confirmed now, I'll be there with two younger siblings in tow.

Posted by: DeltaOne81 (---.mtholyoke.edu)
Date: November 04, 2006 01:26AM

I'll be there, with Em and my parents.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login