2026 Men's Lacrosse

Started by billhoward, January 07, 2026, 02:26:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BearLover

Quote from: upprdeck on Today at 11:21:27 AMVastly easier to get kids into most of the schools that we want to compete with in sports. Including the Ivies.
Pretty sure this is not true at all (with respect to the other Ivies) but curious to hear your basis for saying that.

jjanow99

Here's a post from LaxFan listing Cornell seniors in the portal for a fifth year. I had no idea that this is the new reality and I'm truly bummed. I hate the thought of seeing these guys in another uniform. I may just stop following college lacrosse, what's the point?


Cornell
Willem Firth, A, Gr.
Luke Gilmartin, SSDM, Gr.
Ryan Goldstein, A, Gr.
TJ Lamb, SSDM, Gr.
AJ Nikolic, M, Gr.
Sam Ricci, FO, Gr.
Walker Schwartz, LSM, Gr.
Matthew Tully, G, Gr.
Ryan Waldman, M, Gr.

All the top kids are in the portal for a 5th year transfer for next year
they'll be in high demand