Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Jell-O Mold
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

New indoor campus recreation & sports center

Posted by CAS 
New indoor campus recreation & sports center
Posted by: CAS (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: June 26, 2021 03:31PM

It appears Cornell has completed fundraising & will begin construction on a new $25 million indoor facility. This should greatly benefit lacrosse, football, & the general student population.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2021 03:32PM by CAS.

Re: New indoor campus recreation & sports center
Posted by: Ken711 (---.clppva.fios.verizon.net)
Date: June 26, 2021 06:00PM

CAS
It appears Cornell has completed fundraising & will begin construction on a new $25 million indoor facility. This should greatly benefit lacrosse, football, & the general student population.

Great news to hear! Have they settled on the location? I heard before there was talk of a campus location other the sports complex on Game Farm road that was being considered.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2021 06:00PM by Ken711.

Posted by: CAS (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: June 27, 2021 07:18AM

Believe Cornell was considering two on-campus sites - don’t know what was ultimately decided. The project is included in Cornell’s 2021-2 capital budget, & mentioned in a recent Andy fundraising email.

Posted by: upprdeck (38.77.26.---)
Date: June 27, 2021 08:36AM

yeah. I havent seen it confirmed if the site they chose has been officially announced yet and they stuck with where I was told. there really are not many options on campus anyway.

Date: June 27, 2021 10:17AM

I wonder if there is space for it next to Weill Hall.

Date: June 27, 2021 02:52PM

I have a couple mtgs this week and ask if the decision has become public.

it will be interesting to see the result of parking changes with so many employees being asked to not come back to campus.. parking has driven a bunch of decisions over the years but it may free up some space in places never planned on before.. something like the crescent lot is a huge chunk of campus. but the reality is you could expand the oxley lot, which isnt all that much further, and do something on the crescent lot one day.

if the master plan to move the baseball field and the Robison ALumni field. Dodson field and Berman field is followed then it would make sense to move an IPF out to game farm with all of those fields and that frees up campus for several new buildings.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2021 02:59PM by upprdeck.

Posted by: Ken711 (---.washdc.fios.verizon.net)
Date: June 27, 2021 07:40PM

upprdeck
I have a couple mtgs this week and ask if the decision has become public.

it will be interesting to see the result of parking changes with so many employees being asked to not come back to campus.. parking has driven a bunch of decisions over the years but it may free up some space in places never planned on before.. something like the crescent lot is a huge chunk of campus. but the reality is you could expand the oxley lot, which isnt all that much further, and do something on the crescent lot one day.

if the master plan to move the baseball field and the Robison ALumni field. Dodson field and Berman field is followed then it would make sense to move an IPF out to game farm with all of those fields and that frees up campus for several new buildings.

Thanks, I'm interested if you find anything about the building site. I won't be surprised if it turns out to be the Game Farm complex given the new baseball stadium will be built there.

Posted by: billhoward (---.nwrknj.fios.verizon.net)
Date: June 28, 2021 10:45PM

If a fit-rec center is intended for students and if Cornell wants a campus that's like Princeton or Dartmouth only bigger (that is, walking distance for many things not just classes and libraries), a facility should be near where student dorms are. That's not out by Pine Tree Road / Game Farm Road.

The beginning of the end was when Lower Alumni Field, behind Teagle Hall, across from Barton Hall, became Comstock Hall in the mid-1970s. It should have gotten artificial turf and nicer stands. I'd rather see A.D. White House and the Big Red Barn put to a better use that is six stories tall before more on-campus sports facilities go away.

It'd be nice if students and athlete-students used the same building but if it's way to hell and gone, students would rather have expanded facilities near North and West Campus dorms.

Is there a time when replacements for Lynah and Schoellkopf move off campus? Perhaps the new football facility is named Archer Field in honor of Cornell's longest-tenured football coach.

Ironic that the Ivy's most rural campus other than Dartmouth suffers from sprawl.

Posted by: David Harding (---.hsd1.il.comcast.net)
Date: June 29, 2021 12:28AM

Pure speculation:

Looking at the campus master plan from a few years ago, I see some overlap with these words, but it's not obviously the same thing. The master plan shows some athletics and recreation building as am option in the space between Friedman Wrestling Center and Upper Alumni Field, with the north side aligned with the north side of Bartels. By eyeball the footprint is a little bigger than Friedman, but not much. Friedman cost $4.5M 20 years ago.

The master plan also envisions filling all of Upper Alumni Field from the Freidman Center east with academic, administrative, and residential buildings. They say explicitly "Provide residential amenities in base buildings (e.g. dining, fitness and recreation facilities)" The grass that remains is rebranded "Alumni Quad".

Posted by: CAS (---.hsd1.nj.comcast.net)
Date: June 29, 2021 07:28AM

Again, as of a year ago, the two sites under consideration for this building were both on campus.

Date: June 29, 2021 11:53AM

billhoward
If a fit-rec center is intended for students and if Cornell wants a campus that's like Princeton or Dartmouth only bigger (that is, walking distance for many things not just classes and libraries), a facility should be near where student dorms are. That's not out by Pine Tree Road / Game Farm Road.

The beginning of the end was when Lower Alumni Field, behind Teagle Hall, across from Barton Hall, became Comstock Hall in the mid-1970s. It should have gotten artificial turf and nicer stands. I'd rather see A.D. White House and the Big Red Barn put to a better use that is six stories tall before more on-campus sports facilities go away.

It'd be nice if students and athlete-students used the same building but if it's way to hell and gone, students would rather have expanded facilities near North and West Campus dorms.

Is there a time when replacements for Lynah and Schoellkopf move off campus? Perhaps the new football facility is named Archer Field in honor of Cornell's longest-tenured football coach.

Ironic that the Ivy's most rural campus other than Dartmouth suffers from sprawl.

Archer Field? I almost spit out my breakfast cereal. :-O The field hockey field next to Weill Hall or the shot put and discus field at the far end of upper alumni field seem like the only spaces left that would fit on campus besides a site at Game Farm road.

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.44.98.30.res-cmts.sm.ptd.net)
Date: June 29, 2021 01:11PM

I guess I don't understand the big deal about moving the athletic facilities to Game Farm Rd.

I look at Lehigh where all their sports facilities (Football, basketball, lacrosse, etc.) are on the other side of the mountain from the main campus. It's a distance of 3-4 miles and it works just fine. They have a bus service that runs several times per hour on weekdays and les frequent on weekends (although I believe they add buses on game days). Plenty of parking for tailgating, too.

Date: June 30, 2021 12:11AM

One change over the arc of old-alums' lifetimes -- boy, that street name makes us sound rural -- is that there are few weekday afternoon sporting events now. If we play Syracuse in lax on a Tuesday, it's Tuesday night. Fewer times when someone might stroll over from the last afternoon class to see a sporting event played 5 minutes by foot from the Arts Quad.

I'm curious if we might see Cornell housing or private apartments develop near the new athletic facilities.

Yes, Lehigh's athletic fields are a hike from main campus. But Lehigh's Bethlehem is 2-3 times bigger than Ithaca and the campus is closer to the main part of town, so maybe they got landlocked early on.

Posted by: Al DeFlorio (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: June 30, 2021 06:59AM

Jeff Hopkins '82
I guess I don't understand the big deal about moving the athletic facilities to Game Farm Rd.

I look at Lehigh where all their sports facilities (Football, basketball, lacrosse, etc.) are on the other side of the mountain from the main campus. It's a distance of 3-4 miles and it works just fine. They have a bus service that runs several times per hour on weekdays and les frequent on weekends (although I believe they add buses on game days). Plenty of parking for tailgating, too.
Yale has the same situation. Outdoor athletics venues are remote from campus.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.dc.dc.cox.net)
Date: June 30, 2021 10:16AM

As the NC$$ implodes and all that sweet sports money starts going to the athletes instead of the schools, I wonder whether the bubble on sports spending will finally burst.

An indoor campus recreation & sports center serves about 2% of the entire student population. Students would be far better served if everything spent on this kind of stuff went to lowering the cost of tuition, room, and board.
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2021 10:18AM by Trotsky.

Date: June 30, 2021 11:08AM

Strongly disagree with the above sentiment. Expect the proposed recreation center will be used by thousands of students who are not varsity athletes.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2021 11:38AM by CAS.

Posted by: marty (161.11.160.---)
Date: June 30, 2021 12:43PM

Trotsky
As the NC$$ implodes and all that sweet sports money starts going to the athletes instead of the schools, I wonder whether the bubble on sports spending will finally burst.

An indoor campus recreation & sports center serves about 2% of the entire student population. Students would be far better served if everything spent on this kind of stuff went to lowering the cost of tuition, room, and board.

Geez, I was just about to advocate for a light rail line to the new ball field.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.dc.dc.cox.net)
Date: June 30, 2021 12:50PM

marty
Trotsky

Geez, I was just about to advocate for a light rail line to the new ball field.
Hyperloop or nothing

Date: June 30, 2021 03:08PM

Trotsky

since none of the money spent on the IPF is coming from cornell , it indirectly does allow for money to be spent on other things..

Date: June 30, 2021 03:22PM

upprdeck
Trotsky

since none of the money spent on the IPF is coming from cornell , it indirectly does allow for money to be spent on other things..

Agreed. It will be a great addition to the facilities that students can utilize in addition to the various varsity sport teams. The eventual site location is less important to me, I'm just happy it's going to be built!

Date: July 01, 2021 07:17PM

after some conversations with people on campus who are pretty well placed when these things get done..

There is a lot of this project not really very well explained to people for something that has the look of a done deal.

Date: July 01, 2021 10:16PM

upprdeck
after some conversations with people on campus who are pretty well placed when these things get done..

There is a lot of this project not really very well explained to people for something that has the look of a done deal.
Cornell's fear that a hard-hitting analysis by the Ithaca Journal might sway minds ... is likely unfounded.

Date: August 23, 2021 12:00PM

Anymore news on this? I see there is a line item of $5 million of the total $25 million facility cost in the 21-22 Cornell budget. I assume the $5 million is for initial design work.

Posted by: CAS (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: May 08, 2022 02:11PM

Cornell has retained an architectural firm which is currently designing the building. Don’t know where the building will be located.

Date: May 08, 2022 07:45PM

CAS
Cornell has retained an architectural firm which is currently designing the building. Don’t know where the building will be located.

That's good news.

Date: May 08, 2022 07:56PM

CAS
This could be a transformational facility for Cornell athletics if the facility was covered and had enough room for 1,000-2,500 spectators. Princeton and Harvard have the money to do it Cornell needs it among the Ivies because it has the worst weather for spring sports other than Dartmouth, but Dartmouth doesn't have any nationally competitive spring sports.

Date: May 08, 2022 08:27PM

billhoward
CAS
This could be a transformational facility for Cornell athletics if the facility was covered and had enough room for 1,000-2,500 spectators. Princeton and Harvard have the money to do it Cornell needs it among the Ivies because it has the worst weather for spring sports other than Dartmouth, but Dartmouth doesn't have any nationally competitive spring sports.

I agree that it would be nice to have that additional spectator seating space, however I doubt they have the money for a facility of that greater size. It's not from what I understand they are planning for, it's meant for varsity sports practices and recreational use by the general student population.

Date: May 08, 2022 10:21PM

most of these type buildings have space for a few hundred and lax makes it even harder with a ball gong 100 all over the place to avoid.

Posted by: Swampy (---.ri.ri.cox.net)
Date: May 09, 2022 05:01PM

Ken711
billhoward
CAS

I agree that it would be nice to have that additional spectator seating space, however I doubt they have the money for a facility of that greater size. It's not from what I understand they are planning for, it's meant for varsity sports practices and recreational use by the general student population.

I wonder what the marginal cost of adding spectator seating would be, and what additional usage would be necessary to justify the extra expense. Men's & women's lacrosse? Winter, indoor soccer? Track & field? Concerts? Large lecture classes? Indoor Commencement? Winter sport training? Study hall?

It would probably be very difficult to estimate the potential benefit of additional seating far in advance of actual usage. Perhaps a wealthy alum could just gift the additional cost, and then Cornell could experiment with uses.

OTOH, perhaps the building could be designed with adding seating at a later date in mind.

Date: May 09, 2022 07:12PM

Swampy
Ken711
billhoward
CAS

I wonder what the marginal cost of adding spectator seating would be, and what additional usage would be necessary to justify the extra expense. Men's & women's lacrosse? Winter, indoor soccer? Track & field? Concerts? Large lecture classes? Indoor Commencement? Winter sport training? Study hall?

It would probably be very difficult to estimate the potential benefit of additional seating far in advance of actual usage. Perhaps a wealthy alum could just gift the additional cost, and then Cornell could experiment with uses.

OTOH, perhaps the building could be designed with adding seating at a later date in mind.

Not likely adding more seating space it later. The footprint of the indoor facility isn't changing. Look at other indoor practice facilities, even the FBS schools. There's very little sideline space for spectator seating. I'm just happy that this project is finally moving forward. The actual site location is less important to me.

Date: May 09, 2022 07:37PM

most of these buildings are fairly tall.. you could, in theory, add something later that was higher up, protected by netting and had some seating. then people could watch but be out of the way of the players and the balls

Date: May 09, 2022 08:45PM

upprdeck
most of these buildings are fairly tall.. you could, in theory, add something later that was higher up, protected by netting and had some seating. then people could watch but be out of the way of the players and the balls

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.44.98.30.res-cmts.sm.ptd.net)
Date: May 12, 2022 08:47PM

upprdeck

I went to a hockey rink in Korea that was kinda like that.

Date: May 12, 2022 11:08PM

thats why I kind wonder why someone hasnt built one of these things like this.. the addon can come later if its designed to be put in later if there is a need.. And it seems like everyone who has one of these facilities ends up playing there for weather reasons and then fans become a hard thing to deal with.. you would almost think you could build the support wall with the idea of stands to be added later. leaved the side supports in place but have the wall be built in a way it could be opened up if its desired.

Date: May 13, 2022 10:29AM

An indoor stadium for game play needs to have a tall roof. The Dallas Cowboys stadium center screen hangs 90 feet above the field. I don't know what height is required to not affect 90% or 95% of long soccer kicks or long lacrosse clearing passes. In football, it's a do-ever in Dallas. But you could also have game-tracker cameras tell you where the ball would come down if it hadn't hid the scoreboard and in football (punt) it could be a dead ball at the point, receiving team takes over there. Not sure about soccer (a drop ball?), less about lacrosse (can't be a faceoff because that rewards the better FOGO). I'd say if a team's clearing percentage against the opponnent is 90%, the team gets the ball at midfield based on the referee's phone app that awards continued possession 90% (or whatever) fraction of the time.

Stands for fans don't need the high roof but they need to be able to see the entire field. If it's added later, the building should be designed so that wall doesn't need later reinforcement. I think room for 1,000 is adequate and, given the way sports are drawing fans to regular season lacrosse or soccer, even 500 might be okay. The seating could be 5' or 10' feet away from the field as long as there's netting protecting the fans in lacrosse.

Date: May 13, 2022 01:27PM

billhoward
An indoor stadium for game play needs to have a tall roof. The Dallas Cowboys stadium center screen hangs 90 feet above the field. I don't know what height is required to not affect 90% or 95% of long soccer kicks or long lacrosse clearing passes. In football, it's a do-ever in Dallas. But you could also have game-tracker cameras tell you where the ball would come down if it hadn't hid the scoreboard and in football (punt) it could be a dead ball at the point, receiving team takes over there. Not sure about soccer (a drop ball?), less about lacrosse (can't be a faceoff because that rewards the better FOGO). I'd say if a team's clearing percentage against the opponnent is 90%, the team gets the ball at midfield based on the referee's phone app that awards continued possession 90% (or whatever) fraction of the time.

Stands for fans don't need the high roof but they need to be able to see the entire field. If it's added later, the building should be designed so that wall doesn't need later reinforcement. I think room for 1,000 is adequate and, given the way sports are drawing fans to regular season lacrosse or soccer, even 500 might be okay. The seating could be 5' or 10' feet away from the field as long as there's netting protecting the fans in lacrosse.

I think lacrosse balls hardly ever go higher than 20-30 ft. Lacrosse passes typically start out in someone's stick (for a 6' 5" long-stick, this might be 11-12 feet) and they fly more-or-less parallel to the ground. Teams sometimes practice fast breaks, in which the GK throws the ball to a breaking midfielder, which is closest to U.S. football's passing from a QB to a streaking wide receiver. But a lacrosse ball is much smaller and dense than a football, and a defensive player marking a breaking midfielder is allowed to check the midfielder's stick while the ball is in the air, which would be called pass interference in football. So, the kind of high, arching passes one sometimes sees in football are exceptionally rare in lacrosse.

In short, I wouldn't worry too much about roof height if the facility is only for lacrosse. Add soccer, and one has to raise the roof.

Date: May 13, 2022 03:20PM

Again, I don't see this new facility accommodating room for many spectators, beside some standing sideline space. I'm just excited to see that it's finally progressing. It's going to be a big recruiting enhancement for coaches.

Posted by: CU2007 (---.stny.res.rr.com)
Date: May 15, 2022 12:35AM

billhoward

Based on our punter this past season, we’ll be safe with 12 foot ceilings.

Date: May 18, 2022 10:59AM

Swampy
billhoward

I think lacrosse balls hardly ever go higher than 20-30 ft. Lacrosse passes typically start out in someone's stick (for a 6' 5" long-stick, this might be 11-12 feet) and they fly more-or-less parallel to the ground. Teams sometimes practice fast breaks, in which the GK throws the ball to a breaking midfielder, which is closest to U.S. football's passing from a QB to a streaking wide receiver. But a lacrosse ball is much smaller and dense than a football, and a defensive player marking a breaking midfielder is allowed to check the midfielder's stick while the ball is in the air, which would be called pass interference in football. So, the kind of high, arching passes one sometimes sees in football are exceptionally rare in lacrosse.

In short, I wouldn't worry too much about roof height if the facility is only for lacrosse. Add soccer, and one has to raise the roof.

a) this is just one person's musings, I don't believe Cornell is playing the long game here (i.e. what is best for Cornell over the next 25-30 years) as much as I'd like to in my Fantasy Ivy world see Cornell have the best indoor field for the Ivies and for the the Northeast. That would be one way to overcome the lack of scholarships.

b) you would have to worry about soccer because they want to practice and perhaps play in really crappy weather.

c) A pass wouldn't be thrown 50 feet in the air but a punt might be kicked that high.

Cornell also needs a really classy outdoor field for lax, soccer, etcetera as Princeton has. Ours at the far end of Upper Alumni Field is an example of minimizing cost: bleacher seats starting low to the ground and not rising very high up, and no plantings such as Princeton has that makes the stadium seem a world unto itself. I worry that what's likely to rise out by Pine Tree Road will be cost-constrained. I.e. "cheap."

Legend has it the campus store construction ran into bedrock -- imaginine that -- closer to the slope of the earth between Day Hall and the Straight. The whole idea of the design was you wouldn't even know the building was there. Rather than dig / jackhammer / dynamite the rock, it was just built enough higher that the sightline up from the Straight all but hides Day Hall. If true, it's another example of not thinking of the effect on campus over the, say, 100-year life of the Cornell store. It being already 50 years old.

Date: May 18, 2022 11:05AM

Ken711
Again, I don't see this new facility accommodating room for many spectators, beside some standing sideline space. I'm just excited to see that it's finally progressing. It's going to be a big recruiting enhancement for coaches.
"Big enhancement" isn't big enough. We want a freaking spectacular recruiting enhancement, something that gets New England's best soccer or lacrosse player from Deerfield-Hotchkiss-whatever to blow off HYP.

I think Game Farm Road needs an enhanced name. You don't want recruits thinking they'll have to chase cattle, wild turkeys and buzzards off the outdoor fields before the game.

Posted by: George64 (---.rochester.res.rr.com)
Date: May 18, 2022 11:35AM

billhoward

Legend has it the campus store construction ran into bedrock -- imaginine that -- closer to the slope of the earth between Day Hall and the Straight. The whole idea of the design was you wouldn't even know the building was there. Rather than dig / jackhammer / dynamite the rock, it was just built enough higher that the sightline up from the Straight all but hides Day Hall. If true, it's another example of not thinking of the effect on campus over the, say, 100-year life of the Cornell store. It being already 50 years old.

It’s not legend — I was around when it was built. I was puzzled at the time, how could Cornell, with all its civil engineering and geology faculty, not have anticipated bedrock? Before then, the Campus Store was in Barnes Hall, but I wondered why not just build something in College Town?

Date: May 18, 2022 12:14PM

billhoward
Ken711
"Big enhancement" isn't big enough. We want a freaking spectacular recruiting enhancement, something that gets New England's best soccer or lacrosse player from Deerfield-Hotchkiss-whatever to blow off HYP.

I think Game Farm Road needs an enhanced name. You don't want recruits thinking they'll have to chase cattle, wild turkeys and buzzards off the outdoor fields before the game.

OK Bill, you'll need to lower your expectations. While I agree it would be nice to have a larger indoor facility that could host games besides just for practices, it will still be a recruiting tool that the coaches currently don't have.

Posted by: CU2007 (---.stny.res.rr.com)
Date: May 18, 2022 10:02PM

billhoward
Ken711

I agree with this. National Championship Boulevard it is.

Posted by: David Harding (---.hsd1.il.comcast.net)
Date: May 18, 2022 10:12PM

George64
billhoward

It’s not legend — I was around when it was built. I was puzzled at the time, how could Cornell, with all its civil engineering and geology faculty, not have anticipated bedrock? Before then, the Campus Store was in Barnes Hall, but I wondered why not just build something in College Town?
Here's a contemporary account from the Sun.
[cdsun.library.cornell.edu]------
[cdsun.library.cornell.edu]------
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2022 10:20PM by David Harding.

Posted by: dag14 (---.hsd1.co.comcast.net)
Date: May 18, 2022 11:41PM

The Sun provides a reasonable explanation. It wasn't that the architect/engineers/geology faculty didn't know the bedrock was there, rather NY State wasn't making enough money available to pay the cost of excavating the extra 3 feet. NYS Dormitory Funds are responsible for a huge number of new/newer Cornell buildings and the grants invariably come with conditions so Cornell may not have had the flexibility to divert funds to build the structure as originally designed. For example, when Warren Hall was renovated around the time the Dyson School was created, faculty offices had to be a certain size which apparently was standard across SUNY schools. Full professors got more square feet than associate professors, assistant professors even less and lecturers were lucky if they didn't have to share space. It didn't matter if your job responsibilities might require more space or privacy to counsel students or that a professor on the brink of retirement might not actually ever use his office. Dyson administration pushed very hard for adjustments and changes but got nowhere. Of course, now that the reno is several years old, there has been a lot of space-shifting since the SUNY office police do not patrol in perpetuity.

Date: May 19, 2022 10:56AM

CU2007
Nice name. But street numbers don't go past 1977.

Date: May 19, 2022 04:26PM

billhoward
CU2007
Nice name. But street numbers don't go past 1977.

They do after the intersection with Hope Springs Eternal Drive.

Date: June 02, 2022 09:28PM

In Cornell’s 2022-2023 budget, the indoor campus recreation & sports center is listed as a pre-approved project with a FY 2022 start, & is fully funded.

Date: June 03, 2022 12:23AM

CAS
In Cornell’s 2022-2023 budget, the indoor campus recreation & sports center is listed as a pre-approved project with a FY 2022 start, & is fully funded.

Do you know what its budget is? This could give us an idea of how ambitious the project is.

Date: June 03, 2022 06:57AM

$25 million is the estimated total budget for the project.

Posted by: nshapiro (---.phlapa.fios.verizon.net)
Date: June 03, 2022 07:27AM

CAS
$25 million is the estimated total budget for the project.
Today that would be a field with about 6 rows of bleacher seats.

Date: June 03, 2022 05:38PM

CAS

Date: June 11, 2022 11:08AM

upprdeck
most of these type buildings have space for a few hundred and lax makes it even harder with a ball gong 100 all over the place to avoid.
Sidelines netting is common for protection.

Date: June 12, 2022 04:59PM

billhoward
upprdeck
Sidelines netting is common for protection.

Or we can sell genuine game-worn helmets to spectators.

Posted by: Cop at Lynah (---.stny.res.rr.com)
Date: June 13, 2022 05:00AM

I spoke to someone with knowledge on the subject and it's likely that the project will be delayed due to the increase in material costs.

Date: June 13, 2022 04:22PM

Cop at Lynah
I spoke to someone with knowledge on the subject and it's likely that the project will be delayed due to the increase in material costs.

They can still proceed with the design work.

Posted by: abkay (---.hsd1.dc.comcast.net)
Date: September 26, 2022 03:57PM

Aquatics center when?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login