Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Bedpan
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

What's the word on Moulson?

Posted by fm29 
What's the word on Moulson?
Posted by: fm29 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: August 17, 2006 09:55PM

Has any one heard whether Moulson ever got a contract with the Penguins? I haven't seen anything through what little channels I check. If I'm not mistaken the deadline to sign graduating draft picks is in August, at which point he would become a free agent(?). If he's not signed, then why not? He may never be a first line scorer, but given his size, skating ability, and hands, I would say any team would want that kind of talent at least on a third or fourth checking line eventually. Any thoughts, comments, or rumors?

Re: What's the word on Moulson?
Posted by: jo (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: August 19, 2006 06:27PM

moulson became a free agent on the 15th of august. i heard the penguins along with many other teams just have bad management right now. i also heard he should have no problem signing with an ahl team this year

Posted by: billhoward (---.hsd1.nj.comcast.net)
Date: August 19, 2006 07:46PM

One still has to wonder if Moulson suffered some unreported injury that damped his skills through the season. He scored, what 2 or 3 goals all year other than on power play? (Plus what should have been the game winner in OT vs. Clarkson at 19:59.9 of the second (?) game.) He is a greater talent and better hockey player than his senior year stats, and Cornell's season outcome, indicated.

Wasn't he an NCAA Scholar? Maybe he spent too much time in the classroom.

Posted by: Cactus12 (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: August 19, 2006 08:02PM

Yeah, enough with this class for hockey players business.

Rumor: Moulson to Kings?
Posted by: redhair34 (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: September 01, 2006 12:49PM

Re: Rumor: Moulson to Kings?
Date: September 01, 2006 08:13PM

It's official...
[sports.espn.go.com]
[www.lakings.com]

Congratulations Matt!

I hope he doesn't have any run-in's with his (likely) new coach;-)
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2006 09:11PM by redhair34.

Posted by: RichH (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: September 01, 2006 08:27PM

redhair34
It's official...
[sports.espn.go.com]

Congratulations Matt!

I hope he doesn't have any run-in's with his (likely) new coach;-)

Cool. Another CU King to follow Chartrand.

What's up with the multi-year deals with the "unknown" college stars? TJ Trevelyan from St. Larry also just signed a multiyear deal with the Bruins.

Posted by: The Rancor (---.mia.bellsouth.net)
Date: September 01, 2006 08:40PM

wow...

he will meet up in the 'shootout' with sharks, ducks and 'yotes prospects from cornell, in a strange reunion.

i'm glad to know he is playing with some one, but i guess i saw him as much better fit with the penguins. I dont know enough about the kings org. to see where he will fit in. hopefully on a line with dustin brown. if he ever signs

Date: September 01, 2006 08:47PM

The Rancor
i'm glad to know he is playing with some one, but i guess i saw him as much better fit with the penguins. I dont know enough about the kings org.

At least at first glance the Kings depth chart looks similar to the Pens. Weak on the left wing (although they did recently aquire highly acclaimed AHL star Patrick O'Sullivan) and in need of a goal-scorer. Matt fits the first need and he'll hopefully be able to bring to the NHL and or AHL the same goal scoring prowess he showed us the past four years.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2006 09:59AM by redhair34.

LA Kings web site has the story
Posted by: David Harding (---.hsd1.il.comcast.net)
Date: September 01, 2006 09:17PM

LA Kings web site has the story: [www.lakings.com]
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2006 09:17PM by David Harding.

Posted by: Larry72 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: September 02, 2006 08:37AM

And from the Associated Press

LOS ANGELES (AP) - The Los Angeles Kings signed unrestricted free-agent forward Matt Moulson to a multi-year entry-level contact on Friday.

Terms of the agreement were not announced.

The six-foot-one, 210-pound native of Mississauga, Ont., played last year at Cornell University, leading the team in scoring for the third straight season with 18 goals and 38 points.

Moulson, 22, was originally selected by Pittsburgh in the ninth round (263rd overall) of the 2003 NHL draft.

Posted by: RatushnyFan (---.rbccm.com)
Date: September 02, 2006 10:22PM

Marc Crawford is tough on the young kids ........ I would assume that Moulson will spend some time in the AHL to begin with. Very short leash with the young guys, often very short ice-time on a relative basis versus other coaches. I've watched every Vancouver game since 2000 and I think Mark is an excellent coach overall but very tough on the kids. Hope Moulson's stones are oversized.

Date: September 06, 2006 03:36PM

hockeysfuture's boards have a lively discussion going on, if you havent already checked it out.

Posted by: RatushnyFan (---.rbccm.com)
Date: September 06, 2006 05:30PM

They certainly love Moulson there

Posted by: calgARI '07 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: September 06, 2006 07:10PM

I would be shocked if Moulson made the Kings this year. They have Frolov, McCauley, Thornton, and Avery. Plus a guy like Noah Clarke has a good shot a cracking the lineup. Both McCauley and Avery do play center though. Moulson needs some time in the AHL to refine and round out his game. I've also seen in a couple places today that Patrick O'Sullivan played left wing last year and is slated there for training camp.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2006 03:32AM by calgARI '07.

Posted by: Harrier (---.nys.biz.rr.com)
Date: September 06, 2006 08:37PM

He likely would have made the Pens...he has an outside shot at the Kings by the end of the year. All it takes is one interview and Avery could be cut, and an injury and Matt could be knocking on the NHL door.

Re: Moulson, McKee and Hynes
Date: September 09, 2006 02:11AM

Re: Moulson, McKee and Hynes
Posted by: Jacob '06 (---.dhcp.psdn.ca.charter.com)
Date: September 09, 2006 11:45AM

redhair34
http://anaheimducks.com/press/release/topstory.php?dir=200604&id=1413

I'm going to see the games there today. I will give a report when I get back.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.ashbva.adelphia.net)
Date: September 09, 2006 02:33PM

calgARI '07
I would be shocked if Moulson made the Kings this year.

It would of course be GREAT if Matt made the N, this year, or any year, but does he strike anybody else as a classic long career AHL player -- the kind of guy who wins scoring titles in the minors but never gets promoted?

Date: September 09, 2006 03:09PM

Trotsky
calgARI '07

It would of course be GREAT if Matt made the N, this year, or any year, but does he strike anybody else as a classic long career AHL player -- the kind of guy who wins scoring titles in the minors but never gets promoted?

No doubt about it. Doesn't have the skating or the ability in physical play in my opinion to ever stick in the NHL. The thing is, with 30 teams in the league, you never know. If he were in the Pittsburgh organization for example, there are a lot more spots available on the wings. He'll be a pro for a long time because you can't teach his scoring ability. But to me, his weaknesses are too significant for him to ever stick in the NHL.

Kings Rookies 6, Ducks Rookies 5
Posted by: David Harding (---.hsd1.il.comcast.net)
Date: September 09, 2006 06:17PM

Moulson scores twice on McKee. 26 minor penalties, but no list of perpetrators.
[anaheimducks.com]

Date: September 09, 2006 11:32PM

calgARI '07
Trotsky
calgARI '07

No doubt about it. Doesn't have the skating or the ability in physical play in my opinion to ever stick in the NHL. The thing is, with 30 teams in the league, you never know. If he were in the Pittsburgh organization for example, there are a lot more spots available on the wings. He'll be a pro for a long time because you can't teach his scoring ability. But to me, his weaknesses are too significant for him to ever stick in the NHL.

calgari- i'm suprised you are so down on moulson.

Pacific division shootout recap
Date: September 10, 2006 01:48AM

So here is my recap of the Pacific Division shootout that I saw today in LA:

I saw about half of the Kings practice, and all of the sharks practice. In terms of Cornell alums, the thing that stood out most was how much slower Moulson was than his teammates in a fast-paced practice. He definitely needs to work on his speed. He also botched a decent opportunity on a shot up close to the net, but these things happen in practices. During the Sharks practice, Iggulden seemed to be stuck working on a drill controlling the puck along the boards with people who couldn't control the puck along the boards. He looked pretty relaxed and more comfortable than Moulson did during his practice.

The first game played was between the Coyotes and the Ducks. Unfortunately Cornell had no alums on the Coyotes, and McKee and Hynes didn't dress for the Ducks. I ran in to McKee between periods and he said he wasn't playing because he played in last nights game. The Coyotes won the game I think 3-1. The first period was pretty sloppy and it was quite evident that these guys hadn't played together very much. It pains me to say it, but as the game went on the Coyotes defense actually looked pretty good, and they got enough done in the offensive end to win the game. The Ducks looked a lot sloppier than I would have expected.

The second game was the Kings vs. the Sharks. This pitted Matt Moulson up against Mike Iggulden. Moulson played on the first line for the Kings. There were a ton of penalties in this game, mostly on the Sharks so he got a lot of time playing on the first power play unit. On powerplays he was getting put in front of the net and down along the goal line on the boards, so he wasn't in the high slot that he was used to at Cornell. He had a few golden opportunities in close, but couldn't put one in the back of the net. His speed did not seem to be as much of an issue in the actual game as it did in practice. Iggulden played on the 4th line for the sharks, and didn't see an incredible amount of playing time. I think this was mostly because they had seen him play for them for a year in the AHL, and so it was less important to see him play. He played on the pp and the pk at some points in the game. He had one great steal on the penalty kill that reminded me of that OT short handed goal against Union. However, the defense got back before the got a good scoring opportunity. In the last minute of the game he was playing with the goalie pulled to try and tie up the game, and he had a couple of good opportunities but no goals. The Kings won 3-2, and I think Moulson got an assist on the second goal. It was a fun day and a good value seeing both games for 10 bucks.

Re: Pacific division shootout recap
Posted by: jtwcornell91 (Moderator)
Date: September 10, 2006 06:57AM

I was hoping you'd say Iggy played on a checking line that got matched against Moulson's line. That would have been entertaining. :-P

Enjoy the latest hockey geek tools at [www.elynah.com]

Re: Pacific division shootout recap
Date: September 10, 2006 12:42PM

jtwcornell91
I was hoping you'd say Iggy played on a checking line that got matched against Moulson's line. That would have been entertaining. :-P

I actually don't think they were ever on the ice at the same time unfortunately. Moulson did actually check a few people, but it tended to be pretty awkward looking.

Posted by: AnneDVM (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date: September 11, 2006 12:51PM

If you check out the discussions on the message board at www.letsgokings.com, most of the game attendees have good things to say about Moulson.

Date: September 13, 2006 10:11AM

Moulson had another 2 goals Tuesday night in a 4-3 win. Ari are you convinced for some reason that he can't continue his development?? Are you planning on knowing everything you are ever going to know when you leave school-or are you going to continue development- much like Moulson will. He can be an AHL star right now and will continue to get better. So casting him as a never make the NHL prospect is retarded.

Posted by: billhoward (---.hsd1.nj.comcast.net)
Date: September 13, 2006 10:29AM

Harrier
Moulson had another 2 goals Tuesday night in a 4-3 win. Ari are you convinced for some reason that he can't continue his development?? Are you planning on knowing everything you are ever going to know when you leave school-or are you going to continue development- much like Moulson will. He can be an AHL star right now and will continue to get better. So casting him as a never make the NHL prospect is retarded.

We're all Cornell fans. We hope every Cornell grad will have a career as long and honorable as Joe Nieuwendyk. Ari's entitled to his considerable judgment that Moulson may have trouble catching on in the pros, and he gave reasons why.

Posted by: KeithK (---.external.lmco.com)
Date: September 13, 2006 12:20PM

billhoward
Harrier

We're all Cornell fans. We hope every Cornell grad will have a career as long and honorable as Joe Nieuwendyk. Ari's entitled to his considerable judgment that Moulson may have trouble catching on in the pros, and he gave reasons why.
And further, I bet Ari would be happy to see Moulson become an NHL star. He just doesn't think it's likely. Considering how hard it is for a college player to succeed in the big show that's not too unreasonable.

Date: September 13, 2006 03:29PM

By the same Logic, I guess McCutcheon of 2 years ago will never crack the Cornell lineup.

Posted by: KeithK (---.external.lmco.com)
Date: September 13, 2006 04:53PM

Harrier
By the same Logic, I guess McCutcheon of 2 years ago will never crack the Cornell lineup.
McCutcheon of two years ago didn't look like he would crack the Cornell lineup. But he obviously worked hard and developed enough to get playing time and he made the most of it. We're all glad that he did.

NHL success is a much higher goal than making the Cornell lineup.

Date: September 15, 2006 02:43PM

Harrier

You're right. I'm wrong. Because Moulson is dominating rookie pond hockey games, he's going to be a star in the NHL. Remember that time Tommy Albelin led the NHL preseason in scoring?
Of course I want him to do well, but I am not going to blind myself into thinking he will do amazing just because he played at Cornell. I don't think his skating or his ability to play in traffic is good enough at this stage to the point where I don't think he will ever be a regular in the NHL. This isn't really a question of development. I could be wrong though and for the sake of the program, I hope I am.

Posted by: billhoward (---.sub-75-193-11.myvzw.com)
Date: September 15, 2006 07:56PM

Harrier

(Definitely not referring to McCutcheon, who has come on amazingly) Even blind squirrels find some nuts.

Posted by: mjh89 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: September 18, 2006 11:47PM

Goal and an assist so far tonight for Moulson in the Kings game vs the Ducks.

Posted by: ugarte (---.axiomlegal.com)
Date: September 19, 2006 10:02AM

billhoward
Harrier

(Definitely not referring to McCutcheon, who has come on amazingly) Even blind squirrels find some nuts.
If you aren't talking about McCutcheon what the hell are you talking about? (If you were going with random aphorisms featuring animals, my contribution is There is more than one way to skin a cat.)

Posted by: saff678 (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: September 19, 2006 04:01PM

If you check out the homepage of the Kings [www.lakings.com] there's a big photo of Moulson when the second story pops up on top, next to a story about their creaming the Ducks last night.

Posted by: RichH (216.195.201.---)
Date: September 19, 2006 04:52PM

saff678
If you check out the homepage of the Kings [www.lakings.com] there's a big photo of Moulson when the second story pops up on top, next to a story about their creaming the Ducks last night.

#70. Pretty neat photo.

Date: September 19, 2006 05:10PM

Hey is this still considered Pond Hockey Ari? I think we need to temper all of Moulson's accomplishments at all levels until Ari declares he is not playing "pond hockey games".

Posted by: canuck89 (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: September 19, 2006 05:11PM

calgARI '07
You're right. I'm wrong. Because Moulson is dominating rookie pond hockey games, he's going to be a star in the NHL.

Ari, sarcasm is completely unnecessary. Getting emotional just because Harrier disagrees with you is completely juvenile. Express your viewpoint in a good argument, as you are capable of, and there is no need for anything extra.

Posted by: Will (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: September 19, 2006 05:34PM

canuck89
calgARI '07
You're right. I'm wrong. Because Moulson is dominating rookie pond hockey games, he's going to be a star in the NHL.

Ari, sarcasm is completely unnecessary. Getting emotional just because Harrier disagrees with you is completely juvenile. Express your viewpoint in a good argument, as you are capable of, and there is no need for anything extra.

To be fair, Harrier wasn't exactly being the most unemotional person in the world to begin with either (emphasis added by me for effect):

Harrier
Ari are you convinced for some reason that he can't continue his development?? Are you planning on knowing everything you are ever going to know when you leave school-or are you going to continue development- much like Moulson will. He can be an AHL star right now and will continue to get better. So casting him as a never make the NHL prospect is retarded.

Date: September 19, 2006 05:37PM

Harrier
Hey is this still considered Pond Hockey Ari? I think we need to temper all of Moulson's accomplishments at all levels until Ari declares he is not playing "pond hockey games".

Remember that time Tommy Albelin led the preseason in scoring?

As I have said, I hope Moulson succeeds and makes it to the NHL.

Date: September 19, 2006 05:38PM

canuck89
calgARI '07

Who's getting emotional? He called me "retarded." I expressed my viewpoint in a good argument and he disagreed with it by seemingly taking it personally. I responded sarcastically. Read the whole thread.

Posted by: jtwcornell91 (Moderator)
Date: September 20, 2006 03:31AM

calgARI '07
Who's getting emotional? He called me "retarded."

Really. We all know it's pronounced "retahdid"! :-}

Enjoy the latest hockey geek tools at [www.elynah.com]

Posted by: crodger1 (---.abtassoc.com)
Date: September 20, 2006 10:50AM

Harrier
Hey is this still considered Pond Hockey...?

Anaheim Pond, yes. ;-)

Edit: Although the LA Kings site shows the game at "Anaheim Pond" the offical score sheet shows it at "Honda Center". Where the heck is that?

Off Score Sheet: [www.nhl.com]
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2006 10:54AM by crodger1.

Posted by: nyc94 (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: September 20, 2006 11:21AM

crodger1
Harrier

Anaheim Pond, yes. ;-)

Edit: Although the LA Kings site shows the game at "Anaheim Pond" the offical score sheet shows it at "Honda Center". Where the heck is that?

Not sure if that was a rhetorical question but the deal to rename the Pond is announced in this LA Times article of 7/20/2006. $60 million over 15 years.

[www.latimes.com]

Date: September 20, 2006 12:02PM

nyc94
crodger1
Harrier

Anaheim Pond, yes. ;-)

Not sure if that was a rhetorical question but the deal to rename the Pond is announced in this LA Times article of 7/20/2006. $60 million over 15 years.

[www.latimes.com]
It would be great (a marketing-dollars-wasted kind of great) if the local press called the rink The Ponda.

Posted by: French Rage (---.packetdesign.com)
Date: September 20, 2006 01:25PM

ugarte
nyc94
crodger1
Harrier

Anaheim Pond, yes. ;-)

[www.latimes.com]
It would be great (a marketing-dollars-wasted kind of great) if the local press called the rink The Ponda.

Booooooo.

03/26/05: UNH 3, Harvard 2
03/25/06: Maine 6, Harvard 1

Date: September 20, 2006 01:58PM

French Rage
ugarte
nyc94
crodger1
Harrier

Anaheim Pond, yes. ;-)

[www.latimes.com]

Booooooo.
They weren't booing, they were saying boo-chemin.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2006 01:58PM by ugarte.

Date: September 20, 2006 02:40PM

Ari, i'm not condoning his behavior -- yes I did read the whole thread and was aware of what he wrote. My only point was that emotion just gives people like that more ammo to continue. Just present a well-thought argument without insult (or subtle jabs) and there's nothing more he can do.

Date: September 20, 2006 02:45PM

canuck89
Ari, i'm not condoning his behavior -- yes I did read the whole thread and was aware of what he wrote. My only point was that emotion just gives people like that more ammo to continue. Just present a well-thought argument without insult (or subtle jabs) and there's nothing more he can do.
Jerk.

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.net)
Date: September 20, 2006 06:19PM

RichH
saff678

#70. Pretty neat photo.
It nicely captures the power of the eyebrows.

Posted by: jkahn (---.hsd1.il.comcast.net)
Date: September 20, 2006 11:21PM

According to the Kings website, they cut down to 31 players today. 19 forwards remain, Matt being one of those still up with the big club.

Date: September 21, 2006 04:48AM

Haha.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.raytheon.com)
Date: September 22, 2006 01:42PM

jtwcornell91
calgARI '07
Who's getting emotional? He called me "retarded."

Really. We all know it's pronounced "retahdid"! :-}

It's pronounced "wickedretaaahdid." Oh my head.

Posted by: Cactus12 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: September 22, 2006 10:00PM

might as well show the picture here

Posted by: DisplacedCornellian (---.hr.hr.cox.net)
Date: September 23, 2006 08:18PM

Cactus12

Fear the eyebrows.

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.net)
Date: September 25, 2006 10:51AM

DisplacedCornellian
Cactus12

Fear the eyebrows.
I fear the writing along the hemline. That's hideous.

Posted by: Tub(a) (130.49.174.---)
Date: September 25, 2006 03:06PM

If you want a jersey to really fear:

:`(

Posted by: Rita (---.agry.purdue.edu)
Date: September 25, 2006 03:26PM

Tub(a)
If you want a jersey to really fear:

YUCK! I had finally gotten used to the red and black color scheme and thought it looked sharp.

However, it still isn't as bad as the University of Oregon's football uniforms I haven't seen one of the 11(?, oops excuse me 384!) mix and match combinations that doesn't look totally foolish.

[www.blueoregon.com]
[www.usatoday.com]

Posted by: Liz '05 (---.pn.at.cox.net)
Date: September 25, 2006 04:50PM

Rita
oops excuse me 384!

At first, I wondered if this meant 384 factorial. I wasn't too far off, I see.

Whose jersey was in the picture above, Tub(a)?

Posted by: Rita (---.agry.purdue.edu)
Date: September 25, 2006 05:19PM

Liz '05
Rita
oops excuse me 384!

The Buffalo Sabres are going back the the blue and yellow color scheme (in the 90's they changed it to red, black and silver) but keeping the charging bull and sword logo that was also introduced with the red/black color scheme.

Posted by: RichH (216.195.201.---)
Date: September 25, 2006 05:22PM

Liz '05
Rita
oops excuse me 384!

That's the new (hopefully soon-to-be old) Buffalo Sabres jerseys. Online fans have argued if it looks more like a slug (Buffa-slug) or a tribute to Donald Trump's toupee. Knowing that some design company got many thousands of dollars to design this and the Cornell Big Red Box (JCPenny logo) only reminds me that I'm doing the wrong things with my life.

May the Buffa-slug toupee die a quick death and join the Gordon's Fisherman Islander logo at the bottom of the briny deep.

[www.fixthelogo.com]
[www.newblueandgold.com]

Date: September 25, 2006 09:29PM

Even Briere's ashamed to be seen wearing it...

Posted by: WillR (---.redrover.cornell.edu)
Date: October 02, 2006 03:45PM

Since i am heading to LA in October I was trying to figure out the latest on if Moulson was playing right now or not. I didn't see that he had been sent down in the posts, though i could have missed it.

LA kings had him on the roster but listed his position as D thus leading me to question the accuracy of this report anyway. Under the teach a man to fish concept i would welcome either an answer of whereabouts or if there are any better places to get up to date info.

Cheers,
WillR

Date: October 02, 2006 03:50PM

WillR
Since i am heading to LA in October I was trying to figure out the latest on if Moulson was playing right now or not. I didn't see that he had been sent down in the posts, though i could have missed it.

LA kings had him on the roster but listed his position as D thus leading me to question the accuracy of this report anyway. Under the teach a man to fish concept i would welcome either an answer of whereabouts or if there are any better places to get up to date info.

Cheers,
WillR

He was assigned to the Kings AHL affilate, the Manchester Monarchs (New Hampshire). As far as better places to get info, I would suggest [www.hfboards.com]. This is the fan forum section of the Hockey's Future website.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2006 04:07PM by redhair34.

Posted by: DeltaOne81 (---.adsl.snet.net)
Date: October 02, 2006 04:03PM

redhair34
He was assigned to the Kings AHL affilate, the New Hampshire Monarchs.

Manchester Monarchs, FYI.

Date: October 02, 2006 04:07PM

DeltaOne81
redhair34
He was assigned to the Kings AHL affilate, the New Hampshire Monarchs.

Manchester Monarchs, FYI.

oops nut my bad

Posted by: nyc94 (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: October 21, 2006 10:55AM

crodger1
Although the LA Kings site shows the game at "Anaheim Pond" the offical score sheet shows it at "Honda Center". Where the heck is that?

SAN FRANCISCO -- The Golden State Warriors will now play basketball in 'the Oracle' after business software maker Oracle said on Friday it signed a 10-year naming rights agreement with the NBA team.

[news.com.com]

Posted by: REDhead (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: October 21, 2006 10:16PM

Sally Moulson was at Lynah tonight, says Matt is doing great, scored his first pro goal vs. the Providence Bruins tonight. Matt will be in the area Feb 21 playing the Binghamton Senators...and the family is still working on adding another Moulson to the Big Red roster (Chris)...maybe next year (?)
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2006 10:18PM by REDhead.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login