Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Jell-O Mold
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Bowling Green 1 @ Cornell 1

Posted by Chris 02 
Bowling Green 1 @ Cornell 1
Posted by: Chris 02 (---.norf.east.verizon.net)
Date: November 21, 2003 07:20PM

Anything happening?

Post Edited (11-21-03 21:39)

Re: Bowling Green@Cornell score updates
Posted by: Big Ben 03 (---.nc.rr.com)
Date: November 21, 2003 07:22PM

1-0 Bowling green

Cornell going on power play

Posted by: Al DeFlorio (---.ne.client2.attbi.com)
Date: November 21, 2003 07:23PM

Early PP goal for BG.

Date: November 21, 2003 07:30PM

Make that 4x4

Post Edited (11-21-03 19:32)

Date: November 21, 2003 07:40PM

3rd power play of the period

Date: November 21, 2003 07:48PM

1-1 Cornell Scores PPG with .4 left in the first!! (Cam Abbott from Gleed and Moulson)

Post Edited (11-21-03 19:49)

Re: Bowling Green 1 @ Cornell 1 1st int.
Date: November 21, 2003 07:53PM

Thanks for the updates.

Posted by: KenP (---.tu.ok.cox.net)
Date: November 21, 2003 07:57PM

How's the game? Who's setting the pace and controlling the game?

Date: November 21, 2003 08:02PM

Ken Pavelle wrote:

How's the game? Who's setting the pace and controlling the game?
Pretty even as far as I can see. We've been a little loose on defense. Couple of good chances with guys breaking in on McKee. Expect Schafer to discuss during intermission.;-)

Cornell 1x4 on power play.

Date: November 21, 2003 08:06PM

Colgate leads OSU 1-0 after one.

Date: November 21, 2003 08:14PM

Union 2-0 over UMD although being heavily outshot.

Date: November 21, 2003 08:17PM

St. Cloud 2-1 over RPI with 8 minutes to go in the second

Date: November 21, 2003 08:23PM

Now 2-1 Union after a UMD PP goal.

Date: November 21, 2003 08:25PM

RPI ties it at 2.

Cornell 1 BGSU 1, end 2nd
Posted by: Greg Berge (---.dc.dc.cox.net)
Date: November 21, 2003 08:35PM

Second period belonged to Cornell everywhere but the scoresheet.

Re: Cornell 1 BGSU 1, end 2nd
Date: November 21, 2003 08:38PM

Greg Berge '85 wrote:

Second period belonged to Cornell everywhere but the scoresheet.
It may be small consolation, but that's a good sign. Big improvement over period one.

Date: November 21, 2003 08:41PM

still 1-1?

Cornell 1 BGSU 1, end 2nd
Date: November 21, 2003 08:46PM

See the subject line.

Shots are 20-8, Cornell.

Date: November 21, 2003 08:47PM

there is that nut

Re: Cornell 1 BGSU 1, end 2nd
Date: November 21, 2003 08:49PM

RPI 2 St. Cloud 2, 3rd
Union 2 UDM 1, end 2nd
Colgate 1 OSU 1, 2nd
Princeton 2 Vermont 1, end 2nd
Dartmouth 5 Yale 2, end 2nd

Re: Bowling Green 1 @ Cornell 1 2nd int.
Posted by: beanmaestro (---.ece.ucsb.edu)
Date: November 21, 2003 08:57PM

wow, go ECAC!

Re: Bowling Green 1 @ Cornell 1 3rd per.
Date: November 21, 2003 09:21PM

RPI beats St. Cloud 3-2

Re: Bowling Green 1 @ Cornell 1 3rd per.
Posted by: nyc94 (---.31.20.88.Dial1.NewYork1.Level3.net)
Date: November 21, 2003 09:35PM

Ohio St. 2, Colg. 1 (F )
Vrmnt. 1, Pr'ton 2 (F )
SCSU 2, RPI 3 (F )
Maine 1, UMass 1 (3 )
D'mouth 9, Yale 4 (F )

FINAL Bowling Green 1 @ Cornell 1
Date: November 21, 2003 09:37PM

According to USCHO score updates, it's a final, and the 3rd tie of the season for the Red.

Re: Bowling Green 1 @ Cornell 1
Posted by: Fieldf04 (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: November 21, 2003 10:01PM

It appears that we have a goalie. Mckee looked excellent tonight. His confidence really seemed to increase as the Lynah crowd got behind him. Schafer's defense is ever improving. O'Byrne is splaying defense with his head and looks very good. Our power play had trouble finishing tonight, as it has all month. Overall, tonight was a welcome improvement over the last home games, and even the north country trip. Hopefully, we can put the puck in the back of the net tomorrow vs. ranked Ohio State. Let's Go Red!

Posted by: red (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: November 21, 2003 10:04PM

anyone know who the three stars of the game were?

Posted by: jy3 (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: November 21, 2003 10:16PM

not sure who the 3 stars were but the two goalies should go 1 and 2 for sure. mckee looked great tonight. the bgsu goalie was the reason they tied for sure. i thought that bgsu played well but that cornell outplayed them. i also thought that bgsu put on a show tonight with their constant diving. the first 2 cornell penalties should have been diving on bgsu - the first one lead to their only goal - oh well. at least 2 were called. good effort from the red 2nite excluding the first half of the first period. what a way to tie the game. dupree swallowed his whistle early in the third both ways. a tie could have been a loss i guess. win the first at home tomorrow nite RED

Posted by: Will (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: November 21, 2003 10:19PM

McKee and defense were both solid. Offense had trouble connecting, obviously, though it wasn't for a lack of trying. It was a good game overall, especially once Cornell got its momentum going, but nevertheless, I'm getting tired of seeing all these ties. I know I shouldn't be complaining, but I know this team is capable of better than ties.

Posted by: Ken71 (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: November 21, 2003 11:12PM

According to Adam Wodon's broadcast partner:
(1) - BGSU goalie
(2) Matt Moulson
(3) Charlie Cook

McKee didn't have much of a chance on their goal - the pass to the attacker was right on, and he was unchecked in the slot. McKee made some fine saves, especially toward the end of the 3rd period, when BG controlled too much of the action.

Ken '71

Posted by: DeltaOne81 (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: November 22, 2003 02:55AM

My thoughts:

Best game I've seen them play yet, although that isn't a large sample, if you exclude the first period. In the 2nd and the 3rd we definitely controlled our fair share of the flow of the game, played very down-low win-the-battles-in-the-corner Cornell hockey, and had a good number of chances on the offensive end, but often just got to fancy. Overall, I was very pleased with what I saw once we got our act together. I wouldn't say it looked like last years team, but it looked like last year's team on a bad day... which is still pretty good... think @ Colgate maybe.

McKee has turned into Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Sucky... making a couple boneheaded plays in the 2nd that nearly cost us a goal (which very possibly may've been the game)... but other time looked very solid, especially toward the end of the third. I realize they're freshman mistakes, and I have no doubt he'll end up being a great goalie, but I'd still like to see a rotation. Was there anyone who thought we'd have a one goalie system coming into this season?!?

The BGSU goalie made an insane over-the-back, behind-the-head save on our PP near the end of regulation to steal it. Very rarely do you go into OT feeling "I'm glad we have 5 more minutes to try to bury this one", but that's how I felt. We really were firing on all cylanders. Schafer really seems to be turning this new group around.

Date: November 22, 2003 03:58AM

DeltaOne81 '03 wrote:

I'd still like to see a rotation. Was there anyone who thought we'd have a one goalie system coming into this season?!?

After the Red-White game, I predicted that McKee and Marr would alternate each weekend, and that perhaps if one proved himself to be drastically better than the other (i.e., like Underhill winning out over Burt in the 2000-2001 season), that one would take over as starting goalie for the rest of the season, barring any serious injuries. However, that didn't take into account that Marr would get hurt. Any news on how Todd is doing? In any case, I think McKee continues to get better with each passing game, and while I have nothing against Marr, I think I'd rather have McKee continue in goal for the rest of the season. Let's just hope the Red can start pulling off wins instead of ties.

Posted by: atb9 (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: November 22, 2003 05:18AM

Last I heard Marrs groin was still weak but I thought he'd at least dress this weekend. Chabot was still on the bench and I'm not sure if he even brought his helmet to the bench. ;-)

I thought McKee looked great tonight. He was especially solid in the third when BGSU got a bunch of shots off in a row. He was holding on to the puck and handing it to the ref. He was skating around the ice during stoppages and not just hiding in the net. He really has calmed down since I last saw him!

Was it just me or did it seem like BGSU took out our knees a bunch? I can think of three instances off of the top of my head where it looked like the stuck out a knee or dove into our knees. Yikes! Of course we did break their ankles a few times but still...

A very exciting game. I wish we could have finished more than just one on 40 shots but their goalie was incredible tonight.

Let's beat OSU! Go Red!

Date: November 22, 2003 08:50AM

Still waiting to see Cornell get a lead (especially early) and have to work to keep it. In games where Cornell has the lead at any point in the game, they are 3-0-0. In tie or come-from-behind games, they are 0-1-3. I know this is a weak statistic but I think the jist of it is right on.

By the way, does David have his new helmet yet?

Date: November 22, 2003 10:05AM

Ken Pavelle wrote:

By the way, does David have his new helmet yet?

As of last night, nope. Or, at least, if he did have it, he didn't wear it, though why he would do that is beyond me.

Posted by: rsafploc 03 (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: November 22, 2003 10:44AM

[Q] Was it just me or did it seem like BGSU took out our knees a bunch? I can think of three instances off of the top of my head where it looked like the stuck out a knee or dove into our knees. Yikes! [/Q]
Wasn't just you adam.. I was cringing alot whenever it looked like a knee on knee clash.. I haven't seen those for a while already... and they were always "initiated" by the bg players. Still remember that york exhibition game last year when Moulson was taken out... :-(

Posted by: Ben Rocky '04 (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: November 22, 2003 11:26AM

they really were acting really bad
Dupree must have told their coach to cut it out because a vast majority of those really dirty plays were in the first period.

Posted by: Section A (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: November 22, 2003 12:39PM

My thoughts:

I forget who mentioned it already, but Sigalet (BGSU's goalie) made a RIDICULOUS save in third period. He was down on his knees, and he reached up behind him and caught a puck that was headed for the open net. I really could not believe it. That guy really kept them in the game; he had a quick glove, and was easily the first star. As for the rest of their team, they were bigger than I thought they'd be. But perhaps it was their ugly orange jerseys that made them look bigger somehow...

For those of you who weren't there or didn't watch on i2sports, this tie was different than the other two ties, in which we really had to struggle to not lose. Last night, with the exception of the first 7 or 8 minutes of the game (a trend which HAS to change, by the way), we were absolutely on fire. Cam Abbott, Hynes, Vesce, and Moulson in particular were all over the place....and it was just one of those night's when the puck somehow doesn't go in. I'm not too worried because we're so much better than we were against WMU. The defense is better too; those 16 shots given up in the third period were mostly from the outside, while a lot of ours were taken from closer to the net. The defense does a better job backchecking like last year's squad did......that is, one person takes the body as he comes up ice, and the other goes back to take the puck (whereas on the first weekend, it looked like no one knew their roles).

McKee's gonna be good, guys. Other than the time he fell down behind the net in the second period twitch , he really did everything right. I loved how the crowd got behind him too. Oh, and the Bowling Green goal was a 2 on 1 that he never really had a chance at.

Date: November 22, 2003 01:43PM

Avash '05 wrote:
I forget who mentioned it already, but Sigalet (BGSU's goalie) made a RIDICULOUS save in third period. He was down on his knees, and he reached up behind him and caught a puck that was headed for the open net. I really could not believe it. That guy really kept them in the game; he had a quick glove, and was easily the first star.
I did :-).

McKee's gonna be good, guys. Other than the time he fell down behind the net in the second period twitch , he really did everything right. I loved how the crowd got behind him too. Oh, and the Bowling Green goal was a 2 on 1 that he never really had a chance at.
I don't mean to disagree with the gist of your comments, cause I agree :-) - it seems very likely that McKee will be very good - but I do want to point out a couple things here. If you count the fall down, then I count 3 significant mistakes.

I think in the second, the puck bounced hard out of our zone, traveling with good speed down the ice, and a BG player was clearly gonna be the first to it. McKee stayed in his net, and the BG player ended up picking up the puck probably equal with the top of the faceoff circles. Given that, McKee could have easily come out of the net and knocked it away... instead, he let them have the breakaway. It wasn't an obvious move - a bit hard to judge - but a goalie should have better judgement than that.

The other one was a non-chalant play that just seemed stupid to me. The puck was floating down the ice, not quite quick enough for icing, and it was floating on net. This was the first period so it was hard for me (from B) to judge distances, but McKee stopped it, standing up, with only his stick, positioned definitely in the crease - probably not a foot or two in front of the goal line. Sure, 49 times out of 50 he'll stop that... but is it really worth it for that one time it takes a tricky bounce. Use your whole body, get in front of the puck, and push it away before it gets in the crease. There were a few times that McKee seemed to take something for granted, that was the worst offense. NEVER take anything for granted. Had that puck hit a rough patch of ice and bounced over his stick, that coulda been that game. Just stupid really.

Both freshman mistakes, and McKee is looking quite solid, but it's why I wouldn' t mind seeing Marr rotating in. That musta been some groin pull :-).

Freshman mistakes
Posted by: jtwcornell91 (---.no.no.cox.net)
Date: November 22, 2003 01:48PM

Now that you mention it, Δ1, the other chatters and I did notice both of those mistakes (and could see them thanks to the cam) at the time, and Adam commented on them. In fact, the not coming out to play the puck was weird because people had been (probably wrongly) chiding him for not staying in the net in prior games.

Posted by: MT'97 (---.stny.rr.com)
Date: November 22, 2003 02:38PM

Just a few comments about the game:

This was my first game I got to see this year. I agree that McKee did an excellent job fighting through the screens and picking the puck out of the air. He definitely made some tough saves on the BG limited shots. I also agree with DeltaOne81 '03 that McKee should have came out to play that puck. He actually hesitated and almost came out but decided not to. He needs to be more agressive and go for it. Great job last night!

The defense overall did a good job. However, a few times they left the weak side uncovered leaving an easy shot for the BG player. Luckily, they only converted once - that is how they scored their only goal which McKee had no way of saving. However, McKee was forced to make a few big saves and other times they were not able to get a shot on net. A better team would have converted those chances for at least 2 more goals.

I was impressed the way Cook stepped up to lead the offensive rush. Several times, either by choice or necessity, Cook kicked it into another gear and lead the rush and had some good stick handling. It reminded of the good "old" days of Chad Wilson.

Vesce played great with his quickness and stick handling. However, I am afraid of what the Cornell game is going to become with Vesce on the ice - pass it to Vesce and let him work his magic. More than one occasion there was an open forward but instead the defender passed it to Vesce. This is not a good habit to get into. Some team will shadow Vesce and Cornell with get some good breaks off of it.

Finally, what was with kicking out players out of the faceoff circle?!?!?! It seemed like every other faceoff this happened. At one point, I jokingly asked the guy next to me, "Ten bucks says Vesce gets kicked out."

Posted by: jy3 (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: November 22, 2003 02:57PM

i noticed the plethora of kneeing by bgsu and yelled at dupree every time that i saw it.

as for the save at the end of the 3rd by the bgsu goalie on the pp - it was a nice grab BUT it was going over the goal. i stand almost right on the goal line so it was going over but it was still going over. i was more impressed by two kick saves he made on shots going thru traffic. impressive.

Posted by: HOTELCALIFORNIA (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: November 22, 2003 03:01PM

Personally,

I don't really like McKee.. although he played pretty good last night, I think Marr would have done just as well.. even saving the one goal. I agree he's getting better, but there's too much hype on him. What about Chabot? The couple of time I've seen him, he wasn't horrible. I'd like to see him in net. And of course I miss Todd, my favorite :-P

About the game,

The reffs were a lot different then most reffs. There was a lot of things that they didn't call. For example, a lot of the time, players would slide into the net or into the goalie.. and the reffs weren't too quick at blowing the wistle.. they just let the boys play. I thought these reffs actually did an okay job today... except when they made butthole calls:-(

Also our players need to realize that in order to SCORE, you need to freakin' shoot! We hold on the puck thinking of who to pass too, and there comes a big BGSU player, steals the puck and oh look it's in the other end and the score is still 1-1. We need to shoot, and get the puck in front of the net. That was really irritating me last night.

I don't think we played GREAT last night. I mean at the end, we realized that, gee, wouldn't it be nice to win this game? But we weren't playing to hard in period 1 & 2. We need more energy and we need to be more agressive.

Okay that's all I have to say. :-D

Date: November 22, 2003 03:42PM

One last comment on McKee - he's very agressive when it comes to going after pucks that float beside or behind the net - almost too much so, but I've thought that about every goalie, so hey :-)... but this situation was different. You're right, he almost came out, then didn't. It's a different situation where he didn't want to be responsible for coming out when she shouldn't have, and giving BG an empty net to shoot at... but, on the flip side, he handed them a breakaway... freshman mistake, and understandable, but he's just not all the way there yet (as I wouldn't expect him to be).

I also thought the refs were relatively good last night... maybe we'll keep the same ones for today?

Finally, while the complaint of "just shoot the puck" can get old, it's often said because it's often true, and our boys do need to learn to shoot a bit more. You often have to make a move or two to get an open lane, but, if you don't shoot, you can't score. Best example I can think of was the faceoff with 7 seconds left (I forget if it was OT or regulation, I think OT), where Vesce won the faceoff back to the point, he stepped around a guy (good move), but instead of shooting he continued to go down low, and, if I'm not mistaken, with 2, 3 seconds left under up below the goal line. There's no reason for that.

Posted by: rsafploc 03 (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: November 22, 2003 03:55PM

I really wouldn't agree that he had made a bad call regarding that breakaway. Given that the BG forward got to the puck near the blueline.. if McKee were to race for it.. He'd prolly have won it. But there would've been no doubt that he'd have been taken out by that forward faraway from his net where he should be. The puck would've been poked into the neutral zone. And BG was in the midst of a line change. Like you guys mentioned.. wide open net..

I think it's prolly one of those "worst-possible" nightmare situations for goalies. And if he had gotten scored on after pursuing either decision.. people would either blame him for being too aggressive.. or making a bad judgement to stay behind...

All I can say is that I felt it really wasn't a freshman mistake. It was a real gutsy move on his part.

Date: November 22, 2003 06:02PM

Well, I remember it differently, I remember the BG forward getting to it a good several feet past the blue line - closer to the top of the faceoff circles. If someone with i2sports archive wants to take a peak, feel free. But you're right, it was a tough spot. I'm not saying I'd do any better, just that I'd like him to.

Also, the article with coach's comments in finally up - [uscho.com] - many thanks to Adam :-).

Posted by: Fieldf04 (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: November 22, 2003 06:04PM

Lots of talk about McKee's freshman mistakes. I'm surprised I havent read one mention of Carefoot's awful missed coverage that cost us the first goal. It looked like he was half confused about how to pick up the man and half lazy. McKee actually got a piece of that shot, which is more than i expected given that it was a clear shot from point blank. I almost swallowed my tongue when Carefoot made the EXACT SAME mistake again on the same side of the net. While McKee made some mistakes which could have had horrible endings, he also kept us in the game in the 3rd on several occasions.

Posted by: ugarte (65.217.153.---)
Date: November 23, 2003 09:52PM

HOTELCALIFORNIA wrote:Also our players need to realize that in order to SCORE, you need to freakin' shoot!
I disagree. I think the team cycles the puck well and sets up good scoring chances. I thought the crowd (at the OSU game) was asking the players to shoot at times when a Buckeye was clearly covering the shooting lane. Discipline in the offensive zone is the best thing about this team.

Posted by: HOTELCALIFORNIA (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: November 23, 2003 09:54PM

Yeah, but the thing is, we have way too much discipline. We were hardly takeing any shots. We need to at least get the puck near the goal..

Date: November 23, 2003 10:07PM

See, Hotel... I don't argue with you everytime, this time I agree ;-). Discipline is a good thing, but we hold and hold and hold. You can't score if you don't shoot, it really is that simple. See my example above - we have 7 seconds left, and instead of a taking a shot, on the hope that miracle may happen, he takes it down BELOW the goal line, with 2 to 3 seconds left, from where it is virtually impossible that anything good will happen.

Date: November 23, 2003 10:18PM

I dont know about the rest of you, but i've actually played hockey (albiet badly) but atleast I have been in a helmet on the ice.
Taking shot after shot when ever you have the oportunity doesn't work. I am a big fan of getting things set up right, defense on the blue line, centers and wings making life miserable for the opposing goaltender and then taking some shots, and scoring some classy, well earned, strategic goals.
There is much out on the ice for the Cornell skater on the ice to consider besides the puck at the end of their stick and the goalie infront of the net.
They need to get people in place to collect on the rebounds and catch the deflections [just what OSU did to us at the end of the third]. This method is how truly great hockey teams (like Cornell's) go on the postseason. Yes, it means a low scoring game & yes, it means that often it seems like they are wasting time. Yet this is clearly the way Shaffer wants them to play, and I trust his judgement.
The Faithful all gasp and stand up on a break away. In reality when we should be really hoping for a goal is when Cornell is in total control of the puck in the offense- zone and we can decimate the defense and goaltender with the good shots and only the good shots, until we light it up.

-ben rocky '04

Posted by: Ack (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: November 24, 2003 12:41AM

Great point, let's not turn the team upside down - goals will be scored. We cheer; they play....both well.

Posted by: atb9 (---.resnet.cornell.edu)
Date: November 24, 2003 03:53PM

40 shots and only one goal against BGSU...

It's the type of shot that counts not how many shots are taken.

Posted by: Keith K '93 (---.external.lmco.com)
Date: November 24, 2003 04:22PM

[Q]It's the type of shot that counts not how many shots are taken.[/Q]
Agreed. The kids who just yelled "PIX" repeatedly into the phone never ended up with a good score/prize.

Posted by: CowbellGuy (---.biotech.cornell.edu)
Date: November 24, 2003 05:18PM

laugh ROFLMAO laugh

Cause, yeah, it was always so in sync :-)

Date: November 24, 2003 07:04PM

Yea, seriously.
Give the guys a break, and realize that they are skilled hockey players. They know when to shoot.

Posted by: jtwcornell91 (---.loyno.edu)
Date: November 24, 2003 07:09PM

Keith K '93 wrote:
The kids who just yelled "PIX" repeatedly into the phone never ended up with a good score/prize.
Nice in joke. What's next, a Krazy Eddie reference? nut

Posted by: jeh25 (---.ri.ri.cox.net)
Date: November 24, 2003 07:11PM

John T. Whelan '91 wrote:

Keith K '93 wrote:
The kids who just yelled "PIX" repeatedly into the phone never ended up with a good score/prize.
Nice in joke. What's next, a Krazy Eddie reference? nut

These prices are INSANE!

Date: November 24, 2003 07:53PM

IIRC, Crazy Eddy wound up extradicted from Israel to NYC to face racketeering charges. Da lost innocence of ute...

Posted by: Beeeej (---.NYCMNY83.dynamic.covad.net)
Date: November 24, 2003 08:37PM

"You're not a goalie, you're PRACTICALLY GIVING IT ALL AWAY!!!"

Beeeej

Posted by: Josh '99 (68.160.254.---)
Date: November 25, 2003 12:47AM

I thought it was tax evasion, although I could be wrong.

Hey Beeeej, wanna do some Lexis magic? I don't have my password yet.

Posted by: Beeeej (---.NYCMNY83.dynamic.covad.net)
Date: November 25, 2003 01:07AM

I'll be damned if I'm going to sift through the 21 assorted criminal, securities, and divorce cases I found that are related. Suffice it to say the Antars are one seriously f'd-up family.

(Racketeering and securities fraud were, near as I can tell from a quick glance, the only convictions, but that was on a guilty plea, so he could also have been charged originally with tax evasion.)

Beeeej

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login