Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Bedpan
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

UConn @ Cornell (MSG), 11/26/2022

Posted by Dunc 
Page: Previous1 2 
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: UConn @ Cornell (MSG), 11/26/2022
Posted by: andyw2100 (208.26.90.---)
Date: November 28, 2022 10:25AM

ACM
Here is the link to the NCAA rule book. You can download the PDF for free. Research the answers to your questions there.

Thanks, Arthur.

I found this, which I believe we all knew:
--
12. When video review confirms the scoring of a goal at one end of the
ice, any goal scored at the other end during intervening action must be
disallowed.
--

I also found this, which was not specifically what we were looking for, but is relevant:
--
Officials are allowed to review a possible infraction that was not observed
during play and a major penalty may be considered. Should the officials
determine the infraction to be less than a major penalty, officials may not
assess this penalty by video review. However, if the officials determine that a
major penalty, major and game misconduct or disqualification has occurred,
those penalties may be enforced under this rule.
--

If I am understanding the above correctly, when the refs reviewed the possible hit to Rego's head, unless they determined that it warranted a major (or more significant) penalty, they could not assess a penalty. In other words, they could conclude, "Yeah, we missed that minor penalty. Oh well."

I found references to the above in at least a couple of other places. The rulebook makes it very clear that a minor penalty may not be assessed based on review, if the infraction missed on the ice.

And getting close to the answer to the question that started this all:

--
93.5 Non-Detected Goal - In situations when a non-detected goal is awarded,
officials will reset the game clock accordingly. If penalties occur prior to
or after the undetected goal, these penalties will be enforced regardless of
team.
--

It doesn't explicitly state that the time of the penalty will be the same as the time of the goal, but I think that is at least implied by the part about the game clock being reset accordingly.

I could not find anything that explicitly states what happens to a subsequent minor penalty if after review a major penalty is deemed to have taken place before the minor penalty, but it is possible I just missed it.

Thanks, again for the link, Arthur!

Posted by: Trotsky (---.net.cia.gov)
Date: November 28, 2022 10:26AM

4 years and a handful of games spread over 2 years. But that's still the longest Junior A career I've ever seen.

His final season in OJHL was dominant. Leading point scorer and MVP. 98 points in 57 games including playoffs.
Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2022 11:00AM by Trotsky.

Posted by: ugarte (---.nycmny.fios.verizon.net)
Date: November 28, 2022 01:05PM

Trotsky
4 years and a handful of games spread over 2 years. But that's still the longest Junior A career I've ever seen.

His final season in OJHL was dominant. Leading point scorer and MVP. 98 points in 57 games including playoffs.
he played his first game with this team when he was 15 and played a couple more the next year at 16. At the time he was mostly playing for St. Mary's Lincolns (Greater Ontario JHL) and Quinte Red Devils (Eastern AAA HL), the latter of which is a lower level than Juniors. Starting in 2018 he was moving among Ontario and Maritimes Junior teams. I don't think the 6 years seems as long when you discount the first couple of Juniors games as maybe playing up for tryouts or whatever as a kid mostly on local U16 and U18 squads. Was a 1 ppg player for 2 years before exploding last year for almost 2.

Really glad we got him!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2022 01:10PM by ugarte.

Posted by: billhoward (---.nwrknj.fios.verizon.net)
Date: November 28, 2022 03:27PM

IIRC, back in the day Junior A was not a permissible path the pure amateurism of American college hockey. Like fifty years ago, which means back when Collegetown had two dozen bars and the restrooms in the Palms had been cleaned. Or swept out.

Date: November 28, 2022 03:43PM

Damn, that was a fun game. I messed around for two weeks beforehand looking at tickets and cursing the $22 pp Ticketmaster fee which came to like $160 for our merry band. But we found seven tickets in Section G, Row A, behind the UConn goal 1st/3rd period, which means we got to see 4 goals. I was minorly pissed that MSG had installed a Row AA meaning we were one row back from the glass. But still, it was fine enough. The row ahead of us was a jolly group of band alums, hangers-on and a spouse from Penn State who was psyched to be in the Garden and at the game. So, okay.

Our group was a regular United Nations of Sport. It included a BU alum (our son, who worked Agganis arena in the penalty box, for which he got PAID), a UConn fan/GF who was a good sport, a prep school hockey trainer son (S Kent (CT) School) and four actual graduated alumni of Fair Cornell.

Bleep Ticketmaster, which would not display the tickets on my phone, which I discovered before leaving home and so transferred to another group phone. If it's possible to vote in favor of an anti-trust investigation, mine's cast.

I see UConn drops two places to 8th in the polls while Cornell still is in the also-ran (below top 20) tier but no longer getting just a single vote. Maybe we can fix that Friday night.

Photos: Section G fans going nuts on the second Cornell goal; the Cornell band (actually, the only band there) offering third-period encouragement to UConn.

Date: November 28, 2022 03:54PM

Dick Bertrand '70 was a Toronto cop before he discovered Cornell and was the non-playing captain of the Ken Dryden 1970 unbeaten team. He could play RS but not NCAAs. The NCAA tried to level the playing field in favor of Americans by taking away a year of eligibility or more of eligibility for people who were older than the average age of undergrad students. It caught up kids from the Canadian juniors and/but for USA kids there were exemptions for military service years and for Mormons on missionary duty if not for doing that play on Broadway. All that went away over time. Maybe the NCAA realized they'd have a tough time in court explaining why the old proper age for college was 18 to 22.

Posted by: marty (---.windscribe.com)
Date: November 28, 2022 05:52PM

billhoward
IIRC, back in the day Junior A was not a permissible path the pure amateurism of American college hockey. Like fifty years ago, which means back when Collegetown had two dozen bars and the restrooms in the Palms had been cleaned. Or swept out.

Yes. Junior B was acceptable to the NCAA but not Junior A.

Date: November 28, 2022 06:11PM

marty
billhoward

gotta hope junior a is fine because it would be very surprising if nobody noticed where we've been getting our canadians from.

Posted by: marty (---.windscribe.com)
Date: November 28, 2022 06:21PM

ugarte
marty
billhoward

gotta hope junior a is fine because it would be very surprising if nobody noticed where we've been getting our canadians from.

Bill and I are pulling thoughts from our 1970's memory banks.

Posted by: dag14 (---.kernelpush.com)
Date: November 28, 2022 07:16PM

I am pretty sure that Dick Bertrand was ineligible for the post-season games because he had turned 26, the age at which one was considered too old to play, rather than an arbitrary distinction between RS and playoffs.

I remember hosting freshmen players for Canadian Thanksgiving in the 80's and serving them beer because they were all 21. At least the Canadian freshmen were.

Posted by: George64 (---.rochester.res.rr.com)
Date: November 28, 2022 08:45PM

This from Dick Bertrand himself, as quoted in Forever Faithful - “After your twentieth birthday, every year that you played organized hockey counted as a year of eligibility. I had played a year of organized hockey in Canada after my twentieth birthday, so that counted against me.” Bertrand had played in the NCAAs in both 1968 and 1969, so he was declared ineligible in 1970.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.washdc.fios.verizon.net)
Date: November 28, 2022 09:15PM

A very good explanation of Canadian Juniors now.

Junior A are eligible, Major Juniors are not.

To make it confusing, the Major Juniors (now CHL) were Junior A until 1970 when they seceded, like the English Premier League seceded from the Championship. And so on top of the former 1st tier they created a "zeroeth" tier. Post-HS CHL players get a stipend for cough "tuition" (in practice they make American football players look like dedicated scholars) so they lose their amateur status. CHL players can also sign NHL contracts and even play in the NHL up to some magic number of games (8 maybe?) before the team has to choose to keep them up or return them to their CHL team for the rest of the season.

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.229.45.21.res-cmts.sm.ptd.net)
Date: November 28, 2022 09:28PM

abmarks
osorojo
It appears C.U. does have a competitive Men's hockey team this year. This takes the heat off apologists and puts it where it belongs.

Where exactly does the heat belong now?

Miami?

bolt

Posted by: The Rancor (---.mycingular.net)
Date: November 28, 2022 11:15PM

billhoward

RIP The Palms, Rulloff's.

Date: November 29, 2022 11:29AM

The Rancor
billhoward

The Chariot. The Nines.

Posted by: Dafatone (---.sub-174-215-244.myvzw.com)
Date: November 29, 2022 11:59AM

Trotsky
The Rancor
billhoward

The Chariot. The Nines.

Chapter House, yo.

Date: November 29, 2022 12:03PM

Dafatone
Trotsky
The Rancor
billhoward

The Chariot. The Nines.

Chapter House, yo.
there's a whole thread for this

Posted by: scoop85 (---.hvc.res.rr.com)
Date: November 29, 2022 12:45PM

dag14
I am pretty sure that Dick Bertrand was ineligible for the post-season games because he had turned 26, the age at which one was considered too old to play, rather than an arbitrary distinction between RS and playoffs.

I remember hosting freshmen players for Canadian Thanksgiving in the 80's and serving them beer because they were all 21. At least the Canadian freshmen were.

I recently watched the Michigan-Illinois football game and the Illinois punter is a 29-year-old Australian, so the rules have obviously changed over the years.

Date: November 29, 2022 01:29PM

dag14
I am pretty sure that Dick Bertrand was ineligible for the post-season games because he had turned 26, the age at which one was considered too old to play, rather than an arbitrary distinction between RS and playoffs. I remember hosting freshmen players for Canadian Thanksgiving in the 80's and serving them beer because they were all 21. At least the Canadian freshmen were.
It's hazy, this is a half-century ago, a lot of stuff I remember never really happened but it was still a good story. My recall is Bertrand played during the regular season but at least for senior year, he was not eligible for the NCAA tournament. He was I believe 29 at the time. Maybe the NCAA had a lose-a-year thing for years over 26.

There was a sense at the time, especially at BC, that hockey played in the US should be for USA Americans only. Jump ahead two generations and I see stats showing the percentage of Canadians in Division 1 hockey is down to 30%.

Still is a shame that Bertrand went from player/team captain directly to head coach and never had the chance to apprentice for a couple years as an assistant HC at Cornell or elsewhere. Else his Cornell tenure might have been longer.

Posted by: The Rancor (---.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)
Date: November 29, 2022 01:37PM

ugarte
Dafatone
Trotsky
The Rancor
billhoward

The Chariot. The Nines.

Chapter House, yo.

All of these. Especially the Nines Deep Dish.

Posted by: redice (---.stny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 29, 2022 04:21PM

billhoward
dag14
I am pretty sure that Dick Bertrand was ineligible for the post-season games because he had turned 26, the age at which one was considered too old to play, rather than an arbitrary distinction between RS and playoffs. I remember hosting freshmen players for Canadian Thanksgiving in the 80's and serving them beer because they were all 21. At least the Canadian freshmen were.
It's hazy, this is a half-century ago, a lot of stuff I remember never really happened but it was still a good story. My recall is Bertrand played during the regular season but at least for senior year, he was not eligible for the NCAA tournament. He was I believe 29 at the time. Maybe the NCAA had a lose-a-year thing for years over 26.

There was a sense at the time, especially at BC, that hockey played in the US should be for USA Americans only. Jump ahead two generations and I see stats showing the percentage of Canadians in Division 1 hockey is down to 30%.

Still is a shame that Bertrand went from player/team captain directly to head coach and never had the chance to apprentice for a couple years as an assistant HC at Cornell or elsewhere. Else his Cornell tenure might have been longer.

His biggest problem was having to replace a legend such as Ned. And, trust me, he was very sensitive to that!

-Ned Harkness

Posted by: dag14 (---.activityraise.com)
Date: November 29, 2022 04:30PM

I clearly mis-remembered/misspoke. He was 26 as a freshman. We were contemporaries at Cornell but all the hockey players seemed old when you were a 17 year old freshman!

Posted by: upprdeck (38.77.26.---)
Date: November 29, 2022 05:58PM

The Rancor
ugarte
Dafatone
Trotsky
The Rancor
billhoward

The Chariot. The Nines.

Chapter House, yo.

which still cant believe no one took the recipe and used it around town someplace.. So hard to find a good deep dish now

Posted by: Roy 82 (---.sri.com)
Date: November 29, 2022 07:09PM

upprdeck
The Rancor
ugarte
Dafatone
Trotsky
The Rancor
billhoward

The Chariot. The Nines.

Chapter House, yo.

which still cant believe no one took the recipe and used it around town someplace.. So hard to find a good deep dish now
It's a cheese casserole.

Posted by: Al DeFlorio (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: November 29, 2022 07:35PM

Roy 82
upprdeck
The Rancor
ugarte
Dafatone
Trotsky
The Rancor
billhoward

The Chariot. The Nines.

Chapter House, yo.

It's a cheese casserole.
+1, written after having a real pie today at Frank Pepe.

Date: November 29, 2022 07:41PM

ugarte
Dafatone
Trotsky
The Rancor
billhoward

The Chariot. The Nines.

Chapter House, yo.
Yes. You're in it.

Posted by: arugula (---.sub-174-231-54.myvzw.com)
Date: November 29, 2022 11:50PM

Al DeFlorio
Roy 82
upprdeck
The Rancor
ugarte
Dafatone
Trotsky
The Rancor
billhoward

The Chariot. The Nines.

Chapter House, yo.

It's a cheese casserole.

I’m more of a Sally’s guy, but that stuff ain’t pizza.

Posted by: Dunc (---.cit.cornell.edu)
Date: November 30, 2022 08:36AM

arugula
Al DeFlorio
Roy 82
upprdeck
The Rancor
ugarte
Dafatone
Trotsky
The Rancor
billhoward

The Chariot. The Nines.

Chapter House, yo.

It's a cheese casserole.

Frank Pepe’s is a close second to Modern Apizza for me - Sally’s is my third favorite but still elite

Nothing beats a New Haven pie

Posted by: Scersk '97 (38.81.106.---)
Date: November 30, 2022 08:51AM

Dunc
arugula
Al DeFlorio
Roy 82
upprdeck
The Rancor
ugarte
Dafatone
Trotsky
The Rancor
billhoward

The Chariot. The Nines.

Chapter House, yo.

It's a cheese casserole.

Frank Pepe’s is a close second to Modern Apizza for me - Sally’s is my third favorite but still elite

The strange chauvinism that surrounds pizza is not something that I've ever understood. There are different "pizzas," or whatever you want to call something made with sauce and cheese on top of dough, for different applications, and there are many styles that are great in their own right.

Chicago has about three different kinds of pizza, and it's too bad that the "pizza casserole" that is "Chicago deep dish" has been associated with that fine city. That being said, if you're in the mood for something heavy and laden with meat, Chicago deep dish can be fine. Just expect to eat at the most two pieces. Chicago also has another style of deep dish, which is more like an old Pizza Hut deep dish but with a cracker meal or something crust. It's good. There are thin pizzas too, if that's your liking.

Detroit-style pizza is a thing, and, although it's super oily and greasy, is really great. Every once in a while, when I am pining for old Ann Arbor town, I miss it. Closest thing from my childhood was Pudgie (or Brozetti's, if you're in Johnson City). The taste of a Pudgie's sheet was a particular thing, and kind of great in its own right.

New Haven "apizza" is great, of course. But it's a serious chew, and not always what I'm in the mood for. Indeed, we mostly head out to the local Greek place here—the Yorkside—for pizza and salad. It's Greek pizza, which is the same at most Greek places. I like it lots and the Yorkside is the best approximation to the sadly departed Greek House that I have ever found. Great college feel, even if it's Yale-y.

New York has pizza, I guess. I see those big slices as floppy flatbreads or akin to sauce on a tortilla, but to each his own. Certainly works great when you need to walk and eat. Woe to anyone trying to do that with just about any of the rest of these styles.

Posted by: Weder (---.deploy.static.akamaitechnologies.com)
Date: November 30, 2022 11:15AM

Scersk '97
Dunc
arugula
Al DeFlorio
Roy 82
upprdeck
The Rancor
ugarte
Dafatone
Trotsky
The Rancor
billhoward

The Chariot. The Nines.

Chapter House, yo.

It's a cheese casserole.

The strange chauvinism that surrounds pizza is not something that I've ever understood. There are different "pizzas," or whatever you want to call something made with sauce and cheese on top of dough, for different applications, and there are many styles that are great in their own right.

Chicago has about three different kinds of pizza, and it's too bad that the "pizza casserole" that is "Chicago deep dish" has been associated with that fine city. That being said, if you're in the mood for something heavy and laden with meat, Chicago deep dish can be fine. Just expect to eat at the most two pieces. Chicago also has another style of deep dish, which is more like an old Pizza Hut deep dish but with a cracker meal or something crust. It's good. There are thin pizzas too, if that's your liking.

Detroit-style pizza is a thing, and, although it's super oily and greasy, is really great. Every once in a while, when I am pining for old Ann Arbor town, I miss it. Closest thing from my childhood was Pudgie (or Brozetti's, if you're in Johnson City). The taste of a Pudgie's sheet was a particular thing, and kind of great in its own right.

New Haven "apizza" is great, of course. But it's a serious chew, and not always what I'm in the mood for. Indeed, we mostly head out to the local Greek place here—the Yorkside—for pizza and salad. It's Greek pizza, which is the same at most Greek places. I like it lots and the Yorkside is the best approximation to the sadly departed Greek House that I have ever found. Great college feel, even if it's Yale-y.

New York has pizza, I guess. I see those big slices as floppy flatbreads or akin to sauce on a tortilla, but to each his own. Certainly works great when you need to walk and eat. Woe to anyone trying to do that with just about any of the rest of these styles.

[uncoveringpa.com]

Date: November 30, 2022 11:48AM

Weder
Scersk '97

[uncoveringpa.com]

Yikes! bolt

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.229.45.21.res-cmts.sm.ptd.net)
Date: November 30, 2022 12:02PM

Scersk '97
Weder
Scersk '97

[uncoveringpa.com]

Yikes! bolt

Indeed. That stuff is an abomination...and I like Old Forge white pizza.

The only thing good about Altoona pizza are the Middleswarth potato chips shown in the picture of the store.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2022 12:12PM by Jeff Hopkins '82.

Posted by: arugula (---.sub-174-231-54.myvzw.com)
Date: November 30, 2022 01:31PM

Dunc
arugula
Al DeFlorio
Roy 82
upprdeck
The Rancor
ugarte
Dafatone
Trotsky
The Rancor
billhoward

The Chariot. The Nines.

Chapter House, yo.

It's a cheese casserole.

Indeed. All great.

Date: November 30, 2022 02:28PM

Scersk '97
The strange chauvinism that surrounds pizza is not something that I've ever understood.

You understand it fine.

People are thirsty, and parochialism serves their thirst. Screaming your city / region / school / food / gender / religion / economic system / race / country is the best is a cringe version of screaming you're the best. It's Dump's "many are saying."

And then, people who want something from you pander to it.

'Ello, Cleveland!

There is one exception to this. Harvard really does suck.
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2022 02:29PM by Trotsky.

Posted by: RichH (---.deploy.static.akamaitechnologies.com)
Date: November 30, 2022 05:05PM

Dunc
arugula
Al DeFlorio
Roy 82
upprdeck
The Rancor
ugarte
Dafatone
Trotsky
The Rancor
billhoward

The Chariot. The Nines.

Chapter House, yo.

It's a cheese casserole.

This thread doesn’t count as drift since it is the Connecticut game thread.

BTW: 1st meeting & 1st win = chalk up another team we now have a winning all-time record against.

Posted by: osorojo (---.res.spectrum.com)
Date: November 30, 2022 06:31PM

"Where does the heat belong now?" Upon the the players and the coaches - as always. Do not confuse sports with politics.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2022 06:33PM by osorojo.

Date: November 30, 2022 06:32PM

arugula
Dunc
arugula
Al DeFlorio
Roy 82
upprdeck
The Rancor
ugarte
Dafatone
Trotsky
The Rancor
billhoward

Agree, all great. 1- Nine's deep dish was not Chicago Pizza. B- I forgot about Hot Truck. WGC!!

The Chariot. The Nines.

Chapter House, yo.

It's a cheese casserole.

Indeed. All great.

I agree, all great. 1) Nines deep dish wasn't Chicago Pizza. B) I forgot about Hot Truck. WCG!
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2022 06:34PM by The Rancor.

Date: November 30, 2022 06:55PM

osorojo
"Where does the heat belong now?" Upon the the players and the coaches - as always. Do not confuse sports with politics.

You really see your "responsibility" as a fan to bring heat? Are you perhaps familiar with this text?

Posted by: nshapiro (---.phlapa.fios.verizon.net)
Date: December 01, 2022 08:12AM

Just in case you are not aware of this, Hot Truck's menu is available at the Short Stop Deli (I assume this is still true, although I have not been back to Ithaca since Covid)

Date: December 01, 2022 09:28AM

Trotsky
Scersk '97
The strange chauvinism that surrounds pizza is not something that I've ever understood.

You understand it fine.

People are thirsty, and parochialism serves their thirst.

[snip]

There is one exception to this. Harvard really does suck.

I guess it's always a matter of degree. A mild, benign parochialism gives spice and variety to life; indeed, in no way do I want our culture to become homogenized any more than it already has, and a bit of parochialism seems an adequate antidote. And then it goes too far. I blame social media, as I do in all things.

But, yes, Harvard does suck. Not parochialism. Demonstrable fact.

Posted by: Larry72 (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: December 01, 2022 04:08PM

nshapiro
Just in case you are not aware of this, Hot Truck's menu is available at the Short Stop Deli (I assume this is still true, although I have not been back to Ithaca since Covid)

Yes, it's available. Short Stop Menu

Posted by: Weder (136.226.50.---)
Date: December 01, 2022 04:42PM

Larry72
nshapiro

Though sadly Shortstop hasn't been open 24/7 since before the pandemic, and who really wants Hot Truck before 10 p.m. at the earliest?

Date: December 02, 2022 02:24PM

SS closing at like 9PM now is pretty sad..

Posted by: osorojo (---.res.spectrum.com)
Date: December 02, 2022 04:39PM

The cuisine at the Palms left a bit to be desired - but The Palms attracted about as wide a variety of patrons as any dive I have ever known: From Cha Cardone and Obie O'Brian to Doug Ferguson.

Date: December 02, 2022 05:56PM

upprdeck

Massively depressing.

Posted by: Beeeej (Moderator)
Date: December 03, 2022 09:39AM

Weder
Larry72
nshapiro

Though sadly Shortstop hasn't been open 24/7 since before the pandemic, and who really wants Hot Truck before 10 p.m. at the earliest?

They will, however, assemble the sandwiches for purchase without grilling them, pack them in a box, and keep them chilled until you can pick them up. Last time I knew I would be in Ithaca I placed an order for pickup of 10 WGCs (full-size, what SS calls "grand slam";), and we've been taking them out of the freezer as we need them. Thaw in the fridge, then 475° for 10 minutes open flat. Almost as good as freshly made, right here in Brooklyn.

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: marty (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: December 03, 2022 09:49AM

Beeeej
Weder
Larry72
nshapiro

They will, however, assemble the sandwiches for purchase without grilling them, pack them in a box, and keep them chilled until you can pick them up. Last time I knew I would be in Ithaca I placed an order for pickup of 10 WGCs (full-size, what SS calls "grand slam";), and we've been taking them out of the freezer as we need them. Thaw in the fridge, then 475° for 10 minutes open flat. Almost as good as freshly made, right here in Brooklyn.

Thanks.

That beats trying to eat one on a Sunday afternoon after having brunch at The Antlers.

Date: December 04, 2022 11:42PM

Beeeej
Weder
Larry72
nshapiro

I can't imagine getting drunk enough in the comfort of my own home to enjoy hot truck then trusting myself to operate my oven.

Date: December 04, 2022 11:46PM

The whole idea of a WGC is if it causes a grease fire you can just walk away.

Date: December 04, 2022 11:48PM

The Rancor
upprdeck

Massively depressing.
cf. all of C-town.

It's over, it's been entirely nuked.

Ironically, the Commons has a shit ton of good new stuff... which still closes before the game ends. Do the keeeds go to bed at 9 these days? Mais où sont les vomissions d'anten?
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2022 11:50PM by Trotsky.

Date: December 05, 2022 11:57AM

I was in CTown after the HArvard game.. the Hideway with 1 person in it at at 10pm tells you how much it has changed over the years..

Page: Previous1 2 
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login