Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Jell-O Mold
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Grad transfers

Posted by blackwidow 
Grad transfers
Posted by: blackwidow (---.sub-174-198-195.myvzw.com)
Date: December 22, 2020 08:17AM

Cam Donaldson committing to UMass for 21-22 season as a grad transfer.

[www.hockeyjournal.com]
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2020 08:17AM by blackwidow.

Re: Grad transfers
Posted by: Dafatone (---.sub-174-198-70.myvzw.com)
Date: December 22, 2020 10:20AM

Is there any reason for allowing grad transfers to play in new locations but not their undergrad school?

Posted by: Beeeej (Moderator)
Date: December 22, 2020 10:26AM

Dafatone
Is there any reason for allowing grad transfers to play in new locations but not their undergrad school?

The Ivies don't give you the same five-year span to use your four years of eligibility; you have to use them in your first four unless one's a medical redshirt, and even those are rare exceptions for which you have to apply.

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: marty (161.11.160.---)
Date: December 22, 2020 01:19PM

Beeeej
Dafatone

The Ivies don't give you the same five-year span to use your four years of eligibility; you have to use them in your first four unless one's a medical redshirt, and even those are rare exceptions for which you have to apply.

Yes, and for this bit of Ivy inspiration we can all be grateful pissed off until we cease the act of inspiration.

deadhorse

Posted by: Dafatone (---.sub-174-198-70.myvzw.com)
Date: December 22, 2020 01:22PM

Beeeej
Dafatone

Has Cam only been active for three years? Feel like it's been four. Maybe this season is the fourth and it's COVID messing everything up?

Posted by: jkahn (---.hsd1.fl.comcast.net)
Date: December 22, 2020 01:30PM

Beeeej
Dafatone

The bigger restriction is the Ivy's strict rule against grad students playing. With Covid exceptions allowed, you can stretch things to 5-years by not graduating and then finishing academically the next year. That is what Jeff Teat was planning to do. It's a little easier in lacrosse where the season only encompasses one semester. Hockey, spanning two semesters, might make it harder to maintain undergrad status if you were close to graduation requirements.

Posted by: blackwidow (---.hsd1.nj.comcast.net)
Date: December 22, 2020 08:19PM

F Tristan Mullin headed to Vermont for 2nd semester. Would have been a captain at Cornell this season. Excellent add for building program. (Mark Divver on Twitter)

Posted by: Scersk '97 (---.hsd1.ct.comcast.net)
Date: December 23, 2020 09:36AM

Perhaps it's best to figure out who hasn't left/may be coming back next year out of what would have been the senior class. So far, I haven't seen anything about:

Betts
Locke
Haiskanen
McGrath

Did I miss a transfer? Also, none of "this year's" juniors or sophomores has left, right?

Posted by: billhoward (---.nwrknj.fios.verizon.net)
Date: December 23, 2020 01:09PM

blackwidow
F Tristan Mullin headed to Vermont for 2nd semester. Would have been a captain at Cornell this season. Excellent add for building program. (Mark Divver on Twitter)
Shades of Justin Milo a decade ago, Cornell to Vermont, except Cornell would have been happy to have Mullin return. LinkedIn has Milo about to become a pediatric dentist.

Date: December 23, 2020 02:45PM

Just to clarify, Mullin is moving on as a graduate transfer.

Posted by: abmarks (---.hsd1.vt.comcast.net)
Date: December 24, 2020 09:54PM

blackwidow

Agree. Vermont has been a really bad team for the last few years, so adding a (woulda been) senior captain coming from a consistently league-winning program is huge add for team culture alone...the talent level is a bonus.

Date: December 24, 2020 09:56PM

Scersk '97
Perhaps it's best to figure out who hasn't left/may be coming back next year out of what would have been the senior class. So far, I haven't seen anything about:

Betts
Locke
Haiskanen
McGrath

Did I miss a transfer? Also, none of "this year's" juniors or sophomores has left, right?

at this point, I'm assuming none will be here next year. let's all move on, and if one does return, that'll be a surprise bonus.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.washdc.fios.verizon.net)
Date: December 25, 2020 01:27AM

abmarks
Scersk '97

Betts
Locke
Haiskanen
McGrath

at this point, I'm assuming none will be here next year. let's all move on, and if one does return, that'll be a surprise bonus.
Between outright transfer and not being able to play anyway, yes.

We're starting over, along with 7 other ECAC teams.

Date: December 25, 2020 02:12AM

abmarks
Scersk '97

Betts
Locke
Haiskanen
McGrath

I like to count my surprise bonuses before they hatch. And I'll move on when I damn well please, thank you.

I know it's unrealistic to hope that any of them will return, given the hoops the Ivy League makes these kids jump through quite unnecessarily. But I'd sure be glad if one or more of them comes back.

Trotsky
We're starting over, along with 7 other ECAC teams.

No we're not; not from scratch, anyway. I'm looking forward to seeing the then sophomores as seniors, particularly Andreev; and I'm looking forward to two more (perhaps three for Stienburg) years of the then freshmen. There are other teams in this league, even some who will play this year, that would be pretty overjoyed to be rebuilding around that group.

Date: December 28, 2020 01:45PM

Mullin with a pp goal and 4 pim in first game with UVM over the weekend.

Date: January 16, 2021 02:02PM

Mullin gets a goal and a shout out from the coach v. Maine Friday.

"To see (Mullin) on a power play be able to climb into that spot, we worked on that exact positioning for him where he scored," Woodcroft said. "It's nice to see him get rewarded. But the physical play he brings, the fear he can put into other opponents, you know when Tristan Mullin is on the ice."

Posted by: marty (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: January 16, 2021 04:47PM

abmarks

"To see (Mullin) on a power play be able to climb into that spot, we worked on that exact positioning for him where he scored," Woodcroft said. "It's nice to see him get rewarded. But the physical play he brings, the fear he can put into other opponents, you know when Tristan Mullin is on the ice."

The ghost of Bill Cleary is smiling up from hell at the roundhouse that Ivy has thrown at Cornell. And technically he isn't even dead.

Date: January 16, 2021 05:36PM

marty
abmarks

The ghost of Bill Cleary is smiling up from hell at the roundhouse that Ivy has thrown at Cornell. And technically he isn't even dead.

What am I missing here...why Cleary since ivy wacked HVD as well obv?

Date: January 16, 2021 06:47PM

The timing did hurt us the worst since we had the most to lose.

We will see in 2021-22 how big a setback this is. I suspect it is significant for all the Ivies and we won't see any Ivy in the men's top 20 until 2023 or later until at least Cornell and Harvard recover.

The rest of the Ivies might well be reduced to the status of Atlantic programs for a while. I really hope none of them drop the sport. They're all rich AF; that helps at least.

As for the women I have no idea. The Have / Have Not gulf is so big it's the equivalent of this hitting the men's game in the 60's. Cornell may just pick up and start smashing everybody again. The pedigree is everything when the level of play is so uneven.

Of course I am assuming that between the vaccines and competent governance this will be under control by October. If we lose another season...
Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2021 06:51PM by Trotsky.

Posted by: French Rage (---.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)
Date: January 17, 2021 12:21AM

I mean, think of what losing a season did to Vermont for the better part of the early 00s.

03/26/05: UNH 3, Harvard 2
03/25/06: Maine 6, Harvard 1

Date: January 22, 2021 06:10PM

blackwidow
[www.hockeyjournal.com]
Amherst is a great college town. But the UMass campus is butt-ugly, a tribute to pumped concrete making tall buildings.

Date: January 22, 2021 06:16PM

billhoward
blackwidow
[www.hockeyjournal.com]
Amherst is a great college town. But the UMass campus is butt-ugly, a tribute to pumped concrete making tall buildings.
SUNY Albany says "hi!"

Posted by: Beeeej (Moderator)
Date: February 23, 2021 01:30PM

CHN on Mullin at Vermont.

[www.collegehockeynews.com]

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: upprdeck (38.77.26.---)
Date: February 23, 2021 09:11PM

If this yr doesnt count and grads can play next yr , he could come back next yr if he wanted to not get on with life.

Posted by: marty (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: February 23, 2021 10:29PM

upprdeck
If this yr doesnt count and grads can play next yr , he could come back next yr if he wanted to not get on with life.

We could throw in a bonus to seal the trade.

Date: February 23, 2021 11:56PM

upprdeck
Wouldn't he have to sit out a year? I thought that was only waved because of the pandemic.

Date: February 24, 2021 02:26PM

not if he a grad student. which I assume he would be.. But I thought hockey didnt have the same rule for sitting out like fball and bball do?

Date: February 24, 2021 10:31PM

upprdeck
not if he a grad student. which I assume he would be.. But I thought hockey didnt have the same rule for sitting out like fball and bball do?
I thought you had to appeal if you were an undergrad and it was only granted for reasons like "my hockey team disappeared" (Fairfield) or "my university disappeared" (Lake Forest).

IIRC Q had a couple transfers who had to sit a year. But I may well not RC.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2021 10:35PM by Trotsky.

Posted by: jkahn (---.73.146.216.biz.sta.networkgci.net)
Date: February 25, 2021 11:50AM

Trotsky
I thought you had to appeal if you were an undergrad and it was only granted for reasons like "my hockey team disappeared" (Fairfield) or "my university disappeared" (Lake Forest).
Lake Forest College still exists and its men's hockey season started yesterday.
[www.goforesters.com]

Date: February 28, 2021 06:27PM

Mullin with a goal in both of Vermont's losses this weekend. Ties for team lead with 4.

Date: February 28, 2021 06:38PM

abmarks
Mullin with a goal in both of Vermont's losses this weekend. Ties for team lead with 4.

Urge to cry rising.

Posted by: RichH (---.washdc.fios.verizon.net)
Date: March 29, 2021 10:50AM

abmarks
blackwidow

Agree. Vermont has been a really bad team for the last few years, so adding a (woulda been) senior captain coming from a consistently league-winning program is huge add for team culture alone...the talent level is a bonus.

From this success, UVM is going the route of “targeted transfers.” CHN’s Mike McMahon reports this now includes Joe Leahy.

Posted by: scoop85 (---.nyc.biz.rr.com)
Date: March 29, 2021 11:09AM

Leahy was good for us. Sorry to see him go but wishing him the best.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.dc.dc.cox.net)
Date: March 29, 2021 11:41AM

Huh.

Well, that aint good. I thought the defections would end once we were playing again. What advantage has Leahy transferring to UVM when he can play with us?

I wonder if he is looking at the Reincarnate Eight and thinking the conference will be a dumpster fire for a while. But if so, why didn't he split last summer and save the year of play?
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2021 11:45AM by Trotsky.

Date: March 29, 2021 12:16PM

Trotsky
Huh.

Well, that aint good. I thought the defections would end once we were playing again. What advantage has Leahy transferring to UVM when he can play with us?

I wonder if he is looking at the Reincarnate Eight and thinking the conference will be a dumpster fire for a while. But if so, why didn't he split last summer and save the year of play?

This is what I read from Coach Schafer's email a while back "Each case is unique, but the outcome so far is that seniors Matt Galdjda, Cam Donaldson and Tristan Mullin have all decided to transfer to play out their eligibility as graduate students elsewhere. In addition, two juniors, Mike Regush and Joe Leahy also decided to transfer after accelerating graduation plans because of the Ivy rule. All of these players have gone from playing a number one ranked national team to leaving the school, hockey program and the teammates that they love"

I think the advantage is, he could potentially play for Vermont for 2 seasons back to back, whereas if he had stayed at Cornell, he would just play one more season and sit out for a year and play one more year of college hockey elsewhere? Did i get the NCAA rule right???
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2021 12:19PM by blackwidow.

Date: March 29, 2021 03:01PM

blackwidow
I think the advantage is, he could potentially play for Vermont for 2 seasons back to back, whereas if he had stayed at Cornell, he would just play one more season and sit out for a year and play one more year of college hockey elsewhere? Did i get the NCAA rule right???
I thought (and I could be wrong) that if the Ivies cock-blocked you from playing as a grad student the one year transfer waiting period was dropped.

Posted by: ugarte (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: March 29, 2021 04:14PM

Trotsky
blackwidow
I thought (and I could be wrong) that if the Ivies cock-blocked you from playing as a grad student the one year transfer waiting period was dropped.
i think that is correct - no waiting period after graduation

Posted by: blackwidow (---.sub-174-249-114.myvzw.com)
Date: March 29, 2021 04:59PM

ugarte
Trotsky
blackwidow

Playing for one more season at Cornell means one more year of tuition though. I wonder if money was a factor. (It's a lot of money)
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2021 05:06PM by blackwidow.

Posted by: Weder (165.225.9.---)
Date: March 29, 2021 05:22PM

blackwidow
ugarte
Trotsky
blackwidow

Playing for one more season at Cornell means one more year of tuition though. I wonder if money was a factor. (It's a lot of money)

If you can get your degree in 3 years at Cornell and play another season on partial/full scholarship somewhere else, seems like a good move.

Date: March 30, 2021 06:24PM

Weder
If you can get your degree in 3 years at Cornell and play another season on partial/full scholarship somewhere else, seems like a good move.
Think of all the great Collegetown bars you'll no longer have nearby.

Posted by: dbilmes (---.hsd1.ct.comcast.net)
Date: April 05, 2021 05:50PM

Date: April 05, 2021 10:27PM

This reality was coming. Reality bites.

Date: April 06, 2021 12:55AM

We might as well face a complete reboot. We will recover, but it could take a few years. Until then, hockey is fun to watch anyway, and we are going to have a hell of a struggle just restoring the Lynah Faithful and implanting some sense of the specialness of the experience in the undergrads. The traditions -- well, they will create their own new traditions. Hopefully it won't just be an NHL crowd sitting on its hands waiting for something to happen as in most college barns. Cheel destroyed the Clarkson students. It can happen.

Very few of the students who come next year will have much if any experience at Lynah. Hopefully the alumni a little closer in age than we old farts can take some time to prevent Forever September destroying a fine 55-year tradition.

Maybe this will kill Remote Control Goalie, anyway. And FFS take every song older than 1990 out of the band repertoire expect Sing Sing Sing. Gen Z or whatever they are don't deserve warmed over Boomer dreck. Throw some Lil Jon in there or some such. Shit, even he's 50. DaBâby? I dunno. Drake if Drake didn't suck.
Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2021 01:08AM by Trotsky.

Posted by: arugula (38.109.75.---)
Date: April 06, 2021 09:31AM

So McGrath next fall?

Date: April 06, 2021 10:52AM

Free yr for him vs pay to play..

Date: April 06, 2021 06:11PM

Trotsky
And FFS take every song older than 1990 out of the band repertoire expect Sing Sing Sing. Gen Z or whatever they are don't deserve warmed over Boomer dreck.

You are wrong, but that's OK because they won't listen to you anyway. Hell, they don't listen to us.

As for what GenZ deserves? Some time without masks on their faces, just like all of us deserve. My probably vain hope is that they come out of this eager to make human connections with people without technological intermediaries getting in the way.

Posted by: jts15 (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: April 07, 2021 08:52AM

Date: April 07, 2021 09:20AM

Scersk '97
You are wrong, but that's OK because they won't listen to you anyway.

I should hope not.

"If your parents don't hate your music you are doing it wrong." -- Iggy Pop
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2021 09:22AM by Trotsky.

Date: April 12, 2021 04:09PM

Here’s a pretty amazing picture of the chaos. The Grand Forks Herald has put together a list of all the transfers.

[www.grandforksherald.com]

Posted by: dbilmes (---.hsd1.ct.comcast.net)
Date: April 13, 2021 11:59AM

RichH
Here’s a pretty amazing picture of the chaos. The Grand Forks Herald has put together a list of all the transfers.

What are the chances that we add some of these players?

Date: April 13, 2021 03:43PM

dbilmes
RichH

I mean...if we just add EVERY player on that list, that means they can't play for anyone else, right??!!?

Date: April 14, 2021 11:19AM

RichH
dbilmes
RichH

I mean...if we just add EVERY player on that list, that means they can't play for anyone else, right??!!?
If we add every person then all the opponents have to forfeit.

Date: April 14, 2021 11:22AM

dbilmes
RichH

I thought kids went into the portal when they had somebody lined up, so the announcement was simultaneous with them announcing where they were going.

I still have no idea why kids are moving from Cornell (really, from anywhere) for 2021-22. It is assumed everyone will be back playing. I get the ice flight of 2020-21 but why now? If somebody graduates and goes to grad school that's not a transfer portal it's just an incoming player. So if you have eligibility left at your current program, why leave?
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2021 11:23AM by Trotsky.

Posted by: French Rage (104.129.202.---)
Date: April 14, 2021 12:49PM

Trotsky
dbilmes
RichH

I thought kids went into the portal when they had somebody lined up, so the announcement was simultaneous with them announcing where they were going.

I still have no idea why kids are moving from Cornell (really, from anywhere) for 2021-22. It is assumed everyone will be back playing. I get the ice flight of 2020-21 but why now? If somebody graduates and goes to grad school that's not a transfer portal it's just an incoming player. So if you have eligibility left at your current program, why leave?

If I had to guess, maybe they would be concerned a program that missed a season wouldn't have the same momentum as one that did not, so time to get while the getting is good. Sorta like Vermont after the, you know, thing.

Date: April 14, 2021 01:24PM

French Rage
Trotsky
dbilmes
RichH

If I had to guess, maybe they would be concerned a program that missed a season wouldn't have the same momentum as one that did not, so time to get while the getting is good. Sorta like Vermont after the, you know, thing.

If that's true then recruiting should be in shit shape too. But we certainly seem to be getting our share of good guys coming in (all eleventy-million of them).

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.44.98.30.res-cmts.sm.ptd.net)
Date: April 14, 2021 03:52PM

Trotsky
French Rage
Trotsky
dbilmes
RichH

If that's true then recruiting should be in shit shape too. But we certainly seem to be getting our share of good guys coming in (all eleventy-million of them).

My guess is it has something to do with transfers and NCAA eligibility that may tighten once the Covid window closes, but that's just a guess.

Date: April 14, 2021 06:08PM

it could as simple as money. every sr who transfers get another yr free if they . some get to play 5 yr instead of 4.

jrs who transferred get 2 more yr for free instead of paying for 4 at cornell and playing 3.

And for all of it we still dont know if the ivies will play next yr.. I would says it really likely but its not 100%..

the ivies business model for sports its pretty flawed. they could have teams of 5th yr players and push them away.. and they have none of the roster issues the other schools have.

Posted by: Weder (---.hsd1.va.comcast.net)
Date: April 14, 2021 09:45PM

Galajda said he couldn’t afford to come back and play another year at Cornell.

Date: April 15, 2021 09:44AM

I thought we were subsidizing the Poors now?

Guess we're not as generous as HYP. Damn (((Day Hall))), with their soft hands from counting money...

Posted by: Weder (165.225.9.---)
Date: April 15, 2021 10:07AM

Trotsky
I thought we were subsidizing the Poors now?

Guess we're not as generous as HYP. Damn (((Day Hall))), with their soft hands from counting money...

I'd guess that the financial aid formula is completely different for international grad students.

Date: April 15, 2021 10:34AM

Its not very good for any family in the middle class at most colleges.

Date: April 15, 2021 10:53AM

upprdeck

My (no doubt completely erroneous) impression was Princeton finally just bit the bullet and filled the donut hole a few years ago. "Fuck it. There will be two classes of students: kids who deserve to be here who come for free and rich assholes' short bus droppings who will buy their credential at an utterly INSANE cost."

75% Richard Feynman, 25% Jared Kushner.

PU could do that because they shit money in their sleep. Harvard, Yale, and Stanford can do it too. Everybody else has to either be more modest or have a larger contingent of useless rich fucks cluttering campus.

But I thought we'd gotten a lot better. I guess maybe not?
Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2021 10:55AM by Trotsky.

Date: April 15, 2021 12:53PM

I am always amazed at the value of the cars driving in the parking lots, compared to the lots where the employees park

Date: April 15, 2021 01:31PM

upprdeck
I am always amazed at the value of the cars driving in the parking lots, compared to the lots where the employees park

We've always been SATs + Parents' Income = Admissions Score, same as the Feeble Four. Hopefully we've been a little better what with the motto in English and the SUNY Ithaca working class hero land grant bullshit, but I met plenty of Fellow Kids as an undergrad from the best prep schools who couldn't find their ass with their nanny's two hands and a map.
Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2021 01:34PM by Trotsky.

Posted by: George64 (---.rochester.res.rr.com)
Date: April 15, 2021 03:29PM

Trotsky
There will be two classes of students: kids who deserve to be here who come for free and rich assholes' short bus droppings who will buy their credential at an utterly INSANE cost . . . 25% Jared Kushner.

In addition to tuition, at least Harvard got $2.5 million from Kushner’s felon father. Meanwhile, the spawn of a self-proclaimed billionaire got into Penn. I suppose that Penn thought it might get a building, or at least an endowed professorship, but they got nothing but acute embarrassment. They should have talked, beforehand, to some of the contractors that he stiffed.

Date: April 15, 2021 03:37PM

George64
Trotsky
There will be two classes of students: kids who deserve to be here who come for free and rich assholes' short bus droppings who will buy their credential at an utterly INSANE cost . . . 25% Jared Kushner.

In addition to tuition, at least Harvard got $2.5 million from Kushner’s felon father. Meanwhile, the spawn of a self-proclaimed billionaire got into Penn. I suppose that Penn thought it might get a building, or at least an endowed professorship, but they got nothing but acute embarrassment. They should have talked, beforehand, to some of the contractors that he stiffed.
Did Junior go to the real Penn or the Wharton knock off degree mill daddy did?

I've actually got some respect for Penn as the other Ivy with at least a passing acquaintance with American egalitarian ideals. They are also one of the two Ivies (with Columbia) that unironically admits black people.
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2021 03:40PM by Trotsky.

Posted by: George64 (---.rochester.res.rr.com)
Date: April 15, 2021 04:15PM

Trotsky

Junior and Barbie went to Wharton, the rarely-mentioned one was an Artsy, Eric went to Georgetown.

Posted by: French Rage (104.129.202.---)
Date: April 15, 2021 04:18PM

upprdeck

Blatant generalization here, but given the extra equipment and such needed I would think hockey prospects would come from higher income families than, say, basketball or football, which might put them out of the extra assistance but below Ivy tuition being a drop in the bucket.

Posted by: Dafatone (---.sub-174-198-66.myvzw.com)
Date: April 15, 2021 07:30PM

Trotsky
George64
Trotsky

I've actually got some respect for Penn as the other Ivy with at least a passing acquaintance with American egalitarian ideals. They are also one of the two Ivies (with Columbia) that unironically admits black people.

If they don't have a hockey team, they don't count.

Posted by: Robb (107.72.164.---)
Date: April 16, 2021 02:12PM

Trotsky
upprdeck

We've always been SATs + Parents' Income = Admissions Score, same as the Feeble Four. Hopefully we've been a little better what with the motto in English and the SUNY Ithaca working class hero land grant bullshit, but I met plenty of Fellow Kids as an undergrad from the best prep schools who couldn't find their ass with their nanny's two hands and a map.
Yep. Nothing this kid from a public high school in East Tennessee loved more than setting the curve on a bunch of Choaties. Small solace knowing that my lifetime earnings will be less than their trust funds, but I‘ll take what I can get.

Date: April 16, 2021 05:08PM

Robb
Trotsky
upprdeck

Yep. Nothing this kid from a public high school in East Tennessee loved more than setting the curve on a bunch of Choaties. Small solace knowing that my lifetime earnings will be less than their trust funds, but I‘ll take what I can get.

1. Study hard.

2. Marry well.

Posted by: osorojo (---.res.spectrum.com)
Date: April 17, 2021 10:54AM

The academic decisions of universities [hopefully] rest upon the same criteria as do the athletic decisions of universities: identify the most gifted and promising athletes or scholars, recruit them, and lead them to succeed. No university ever went broke graduating too many exceptional athletes

Posted by: Robb (107.72.162.---)
Date: April 19, 2021 11:17AM

Trotsky
Robb
Trotsky
upprdeck

1. Study hard.

2. Marry well.
(Sorted chronologically, not by importance)

Date: April 19, 2021 01:28PM

Robb
1. Study hard.

2. Marry well.
(Sorted chronologically, not by importance)[/quote]

Correct.

Posted by: osorojo (---.res.spectrum.com)
Date: April 23, 2021 12:02PM

Kiss A**.

Date: April 23, 2021 03:51PM

osorojo
Kiss A**.

Be the ass, Danny.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login