Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Jell-O Mold
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

RIT Cancels 2020-2021 Hockey Season

Posted by jtwcornell91 
RIT Cancels 2020-2021 Hockey Season
Posted by: jtwcornell91 (Moderator)
Date: November 10, 2020 07:13AM

[www.collegehockeynews.com]

We just raised the COVID alert level from Yellow to Orange, but it's not clear if this is a result of that, or the Liberty League cancelling winter sports.

Enjoy the latest hockey geek tools at [www.elynah.com]

Re: RIT Cancels 2020-2021 Hockey Season
Posted by: upprdeck (38.77.26.---)
Date: November 10, 2020 09:38AM

and the players are pissed. may be a mass exodus from the program.

still unclear to me what the Liberty league has to to do with the Hockey team though.

Posted by: dbilmes (---.hsd1.ct.comcast.net)
Date: November 10, 2020 10:47AM

upprdeck
still unclear to me what the Liberty league has to to do with the Hockey team though.
Since RIT competes in the Liberty League in every other sport, apparently the administration felt it didn't want to have the hockey team playing this season while no one else was at the school.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.washdc.fios.verizon.net)
Date: November 10, 2020 11:26AM

upprdeck
and the players are pissed.

Posted by: ithacaster (---.rochester.res.rr.com)
Date: November 10, 2020 01:33PM

This could have an impact on us. Other Liberty League teams include Clarkson, St. Lawrence, RPI, and Union. Clarkson and. St. Lawrence have already said that they still plan on playing. Union hasn't said that they *won't* play, but they haven't definitively said that they would either. RPI hasn't really commented. If RPI and/or Union decide not to play that would mess up the potential ECAC schedule which involves splitting the conference into a New York and New England divisions.

Date: November 10, 2020 02:15PM

so playing a sport for 2-3 months when no kids would be going to class on campus?

Date: November 10, 2020 02:17PM

ithacaster
This could have an impact on us. Other Liberty League teams include Clarkson, St. Lawrence, RPI, and Union. Clarkson and. St. Lawrence have already said that they still plan on playing. Union hasn't said that they *won't* play, but they haven't definitively said that they would either. RPI hasn't really commented. If RPI and/or Union decide not to play that would mess up the potential ECAC schedule which involves splitting the conference into a New York and New England divisions.
I am 95% sure we will all cancel, particularly since the systemic dumbassery has now been dragged behind the barn, shot in the head, and left to bleed out in the snow as the light dims and the devil approaches through the mist to claim His own.

Nobody's gonna play because there's just not enough money in college hockey to monetize the death.

Date: November 10, 2020 02:59PM

hockey once you remove the fans is not a money maker.. but you are paying scholies in most places anyway so only some travel money is saved by not playing.. but you may drve more tv revenue?

Posted by: scoop85 (---.nyc.biz.rr.com)
Date: November 10, 2020 04:37PM

The Patriot League announced a plan for a 16-game, conference only basketball season beginning January 2nd. Seems likely that Colgate will attempt some semblance of a hockey season. My guess is the "New York Division" structure that was discussed awhile ago is the best shot going forward this year.

Date: November 10, 2020 06:03PM

to play you have to commit to testing. Rit was going some.. I dont think another 100 a week to play hockey was gonna break them

Date: November 11, 2020 04:32AM

upprdeck
to play you have to commit to testing. Rit was going some.. I dont think another 100 a week to play hockey was gonna break them

RIT has been doing a lot of wastewater testing, which presumably makes the process more efficient by effectively pooling a lot of "tests", but I suspect the strategy breaks down as you get more and more positive results.

Posted by: jts15 (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: November 11, 2020 09:17AM

I don't see it mentioned here but this came up on local radio recently regarding Union and RPI cancelling some winter sports. No decision on hockey yet.
[www.timesunion.com]

Date: November 11, 2020 10:00AM

except almost none of the hockey team lives on campus.. and many were not taking classes in person .. testing random kids once a semester when 80% of your kids live off campus is not really gonna catch much.. then add in all the parties that have been going on it is gonna catch up with them at some point.

Posted by: redice (---.stny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 11, 2020 02:31PM

jts15
I don't see it mentioned here but this came up on local radio recently regarding Union and RPI cancelling some winter sports. No decision on hockey yet.
[www.timesunion.com]

Taken from that Albany newspaper article: "McElroy said ECAC Hockey athletic directors and the Ivy League presidents each have meetings Tuesday to discuss the future of the hockey season." I'm guessing that, since that article was dated Monday, 11/9/20, he was referring to YESTERDAY..... So, if they came to some type of agreement, an announcement about the ECAC season should be forthcoming very soon!!! tick toc tick toc tick toc......

Posted by: billhoward (---.nwrknj.fios.verizon.net)
Date: November 11, 2020 04:29PM

Pulling off even half a season's worth of games would show some continuity to the academic and athletic endeavors of the colleges and universities that keep on going.

OTOH, by the time they become college presidents, most college presidents are risk-averse.

Date: November 11, 2020 05:18PM

billhoward
Pulling off even half a season's worth of games would show some continuity to the academic and athletic endeavors of the colleges and universities that keep on going.

OTOH, by the time they become college presidents, most college presidents are risk-averse.
Think about you're saying. What is the risk for?

It isn't "risk averse" to refrain from running across I-95 to get a creamsicle. It indicates cognition above the level of an infant.

Date: November 11, 2020 05:39PM

Trotsky
billhoward

Think about you're saying. What is the risk for?

It isn't "risk averse" to refrain from running across I-95 to get a creamsicle. It indicates cognition above the level of an infant.

I've lived cautiously the past 8 months (I won't set foot in a restaurant except to do take-out), but since July have been coming to the office and doing in person meetings (with safety protocols observed) when Zoom isn't an option. My view has evolved such that so long as a member of any college team (player or coach) can opt-out without repercussions, those who want to participate in their sport should be permitted to do so. The schools can appropriately limit travel and overnight stays such as the Patriot League is doing for basketball.

Posted by: Cop at Lynah (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 11, 2020 08:10PM

One of the big issues moving forward with a CU season deals with the 10 person limit on groupings that the University has in place. Right now the team has groups of players doing on ice activities in separate areas of the rink and sometimes even having different time slots for on ice activities. They also have to use at least three different locket rooms. I don't see how you can have a season with those kind of restrictions in place.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2020 08:12PM by Cop at Lynah.

Posted by: Troyfan (---.columbus.rr.com)
Date: November 12, 2020 07:21AM

The point of canceling sporting events is to reduce covid spread. Did anyone ever look at colleges which are running sporting events vs. those that aren't? Clemson vs. whatever? Is it sporting events, off-campus speakers, bars, frat parties, or what? Cornell's got it under control but they've done so many things they could probably could have football and it wouldn't matter. The NFL and NCAA have rules to monitor players, regulate contacts, etc. Why not colleges.

Posted by: French Rage (165.225.243.---)
Date: November 12, 2020 11:58AM

And those NCAA football rules are going great, as evidenced by the full slate of games this coming Saturday!

03/26/05: UNH 3, Harvard 2
03/25/06: Maine 6, Harvard 1

Posted by: Chris '03 (---.sub-174-242-138.myvzw.com)
Date: November 12, 2020 03:14PM

Can't say I'm shocked.
?s=21

Date: November 12, 2020 03:44PM

Good.

Posted by: Weder (165.225.9.---)
Date: November 12, 2020 04:23PM

Interesting, because there was a report earlier (can't find it again right now) that Cornell and Columbia, along with the rest of the DI schools in New York, are asking the state to loosen travel restrictions so they can play winter sports.

Posted by: getred (163.116.146.---)
Date: November 12, 2020 06:35PM

Dear alumni, parents, friends and fans of the Big Red…

This evening the Ivy League Presidents will announce that the pause on athletics competition will continue through winter as the global COVID-19 pandemic has worsened. The earliest any of our teams will have a chance to compete will be March 1, and only if conditions improve and are deemed safe to do so.

Though there are promising reports regarding therapeutics and the development of vaccines, they do not immediately change the situation on the ground that includes record daily infection numbers and near-record hospitalizations. The prognosis is no better than when spring and fall 2020 sports were canceled, and by most metrics the situation is worse now. There remains uncertainty over long-term effects of the virus on the infected. Though Cornell has done an impressive job containing the virus on campus, it is in large part due to restrictions that would need to be lifted to allow athletic competition, including current travel and visitor policies. The Department will continue to advocate for the safe resumption of athletic competition when it is appropriate and safe to do so.

The reality doesn’t reduce the heartbreak of our student-athletes and coaches who have committed themselves to success. Many of our winter athletes were unable to compete for national championships this past year and are now suffering the loss of yet another season. It also doesn’t temper the larger frustration regarding a virus that has uprooted many norms in our life. We couldn’t be more disappointed and frustrated at the situation we’re facing, but we’re also more dedicated than ever to get through this pandemic together.

Our department has done everything possible to provide our student-athletes an opportunity to compete this winter and will continue to work toward the resumption of competition. Sports medicine and strength and conditioning staff efforts have been heroic. They mobilized to contact trace and test 325 athletes who could have been exposed early in the semester, took on additional responsibilities to hasten a return to training, and covered all sports in all seasons this fall. Our coaches and staff have volunteered thousands of hours as Behavioral Compact Monitors and as part of the Cornell Compact Compliance Team. Thousands of additional hours went into planning and exploring options to keep our teams safe and engaged and to bring facilities online to meet University, state and local health guidelines. Our athletes fought the fatigue and other impacts of virtual study and the isolation from friends and family that came with disciplined compliance to safety guidelines. All of this came in an effort to be healthy, protect our community, keep the university open, and pursue our goals on the field.
I appreciate your continued support of our department to which we are all dedicated. This scenario is as challenging as there has ever been in college athletics, but rest assured the health and safety of our student-athletes, coaches, staff, families and the larger community are always the most important aspect of this and all decisions made at Cornell.

All the best,

Andy Noel

Posted by: ugarte (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: November 12, 2020 06:35PM

Just saw that Ivy basketball is done. I presume that means that Ivy hockey is done.

Date: November 12, 2020 06:54PM

Just pick the hockey season back up in mid-March where it was at that exact point last year, with the same players and records.

Date: November 12, 2020 06:59PM

hockey could still go on.. but its gonna take twisting some arms.

anyone know what the 6 winter sports are? after basketball? womens bball a 2nd wrestling?
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2020 07:05PM by upprdeck.

Posted by: dbilmes (---.hsd1.ct.comcast.net)
Date: November 12, 2020 07:21PM

upprdeck

anyone know what the 6 winter sports are? after basketball? womens bball a 2nd wrestling?
Men's and women's swimming are winter sports, as is indoor track and field for both men and women.

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.44.98.30.res-cmts.sm.ptd.net)
Date: November 12, 2020 07:52PM

upprdeck

CHN is saying hockey is done.

Date: November 12, 2020 08:10PM

just saying the ivy says 6 sports cancelled. bball swimming track..

Posted by: abmarks (---.hsd1.vt.comcast.net)
Date: November 13, 2020 03:42AM

upprdeck
just saying the ivy says 6 sports cancelled. bball swimming track..

That isn't inconsistent. The sports you listed are all played within the actual ivy league as a sports league, right?

Adam mentioned in his chn article that although hockey is not played within the ivy league itself, schools will be abiding by the decision regardless

Date: November 13, 2020 07:04AM

I think other colleges will follow just like they did with the fall sports. Winter sports are money losers (maybe not basketball?) so they won't have the incentive to restore them like the did with football.

Date: November 13, 2020 07:12AM

French Rage
Just pick the hockey season back up in mid-March where it was at that exact point last year, with the same players and records.

This is the first proposal I would get behind 100%.

Date: November 14, 2020 06:48AM

They had on Wisconsin vs. Notre Dame last night. Did the King of Ivy ask how they did it? Excess of caution is great but not unlimitedly.

Posted by: Jim Hyla (209.239.191.---)
Date: November 16, 2020 08:18AM

Troyfan
They had on Wisconsin vs. Notre Dame last night. Did the King of Ivy ask how they did it? Excess of caution is great but not unlimitedly.

The King of Ivy is the combined school presidents.

Based upon how well CU is doing, I'm willing to give them enough slack to go along with their combined opinion.

This is the worst medical problem that any of us have seen. Probably the worst worldwide problem that any of us have seen. I wasn't around for either WW, but this is certainly worse than any war during my lifetime. I'm willing to say that it's worse than WWII. At least in that war, the nation was overwhelmingly pulling in the same direction. That's certainly not true today, and won't be true just by a new administration. Texas has more infections than any state and yet they have a law that communities can't put in actions that they feel would help their own people.

We who live in the NE had a terrible spring, but have reaped the rewards of what we had to do and have done well until recently. We proved that you can control the virus without magical drugs, just common sense rules. Mainly we had to lose gatherings that gave us pleasure, parties, bars, restaurants, and sports.

The rest of the US didn't follow our path and now the virus has such a hold on the population that 10s of thousands (probably 100s of thousands) more people will die before this is controlled. And because of the rest of the US and the stupidity of some of our local people, we are now seeing a resurgence here.

At my age I have limited seasons left and I hate losing one more, but I feel the universities should be putting their resources into the major focus of schools, education. It's not worth using resources to allow a few students to pursue something that they love, while restricting other students social life.

Date: November 16, 2020 09:17AM

they vaccine news today now means there is a chanes 50 million plus could have vaccines by january. all the more reason to push seasons off to feb/march.

Date: November 16, 2020 10:42AM

upprdeck
they vaccine news today now means there is a chance 50 million plus could have vaccines by january. all the more reason to push seasons off to feb/march.

I disagree! The same folks who refuse to wear masks & social distance will refuse to get vaccinated (even if it's mandatory). I know some of these folks and they are VERY stubborn about this. This is a problem that's going to make
this virus VERY difficult to eradicate or suppress. They will walk among us carrying this virus.

Posted by: The Rancor (73.93.143.---)
Date: November 16, 2020 11:51AM

redice
upprdeck
they vaccine news today now means there is a chance 50 million plus could have vaccines by january. all the more reason to push seasons off to feb/march.

I disagree! The same folks who refuse to wear masks & social distance will refuse to get vaccinated (even if it's mandatory). I know some of these folks and they are VERY stubborn about this. This is a problem that's going to make
this virus VERY difficult to eradicate or suppress. They will walk among us carrying this virus.

I agree with this, as most of my acquaintances that are anti-mask/virus hoaxers are also, not surprisingly, anti-vaxxers.

Posted by: CU2007 (---.rochester.res.rr.com)
Date: November 16, 2020 12:47PM

The Rancor
redice
upprdeck

I agree with this, as most of my acquaintances that are anti-mask/virus hoaxers are also, not surprisingly, anti-vaxxers.

How about places like restaurants (and Lynah) require some sort of proof of vaccination to enter? And if you’re a moron anti-vaxxer, fine, that’s your right, but you can’t come in.

Date: November 16, 2020 02:03PM

redice
The same folks who refuse to wear masks & social distance will refuse to get vaccinated (even if it's mandatory).

Problem solves itself.

Date: November 16, 2020 02:36PM

Jim Hyla
Troyfan

The King of Ivy is the combined school presidents.

Based upon how well CU is doing, I'm willing to give them enough slack to go along with their combined opinion.

This is the worst medical problem that any of us have seen. Probably the worst worldwide problem that any of us have seen. I wasn't around for either WW, but this is certainly worse than any war during my lifetime. I'm willing to say that it's worse than WWII. At least in that war, the nation was overwhelmingly pulling in the same direction. That's certainly not true today, and won't be true just by a new administration. Texas has more infections than any state and yet they have a law that communities can't put in actions that they feel would help their own people.

We who live in the NE had a terrible spring, but have reaped the rewards of what we had to do and have done well until recently. We proved that you can control the virus without magical drugs, just common sense rules. Mainly we had to lose gatherings that gave us pleasure, parties, bars, restaurants, and sports.

The rest of the US didn't follow our path and now the virus has such a hold on the population that 10s of thousands (probably 100s of thousands) more people will die before this is controlled. And because of the rest of the US and the stupidity of some of our local people, we are now seeing a resurgence here.

At my age I have limited seasons left and I hate losing one more, but I feel the universities should be putting their resources into the major focus of schools, education. It's not worth using resources to allow a few students to pursue something that they love, while restricting other students social life.

Bravo, Jim. Bravo.

+100.

Date: November 16, 2020 02:39PM

Trotsky
redice
The same folks who refuse to wear masks & social distance will refuse to get vaccinated (even if it's mandatory).

Problem solves itself.

Sadly, no. How many of them will become asymptomatic carriers? And so far, neither vaccine is 100% effective.

Date: November 16, 2020 02:57PM

most people wont take vaccines because they dont want the virus in them.. this stuff is not that and given information many may realize the issues are different.

Posted by: Beeeej (Moderator)
Date: November 16, 2020 03:27PM

upprdeck
most people wont take vaccines because they dont want the virus in them.. this stuff is not that and given information many may realize the issues are different.

You've still got a shockingly significant population who believe it's part of a Gates Foundation effort to microchip all Americans. Telling them the vaccine doesn't actually contain the virus probably isn't going to move them very far.

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Date: November 16, 2020 04:06PM

Trotsky
redice

Problem solves itself.

What I call a thinning of the herd.... But, as someone else noted, there will be those who are asymptomatic, who screw this up....

Posted by: ursusminor (---.washdc.dsl-w.verizon.net)
Date: November 16, 2020 04:08PM

upprdeck
except almost none of the hockey team lives on campus.. and many were not taking classes in person .. testing random kids once a semester when 80% of your kids live off campus is not really gonna catch much.. then add in all the parties that have been going on it is gonna catch up with them at some point.

As expected [www.timesunion.com] :`-(

Date: November 16, 2020 04:24PM

Jeff Hopkins '82
Trotsky
redice

Problem solves itself.

Sadly, no. How many of them will become asymptomatic carriers? And so far, neither vaccine is 100% effective.

In the Moderna trial results announced today, all 5 people who received the vaccine and became infected with the virus had mild cases. So even if it proves less than 100% effective in preventing infection, the preliminary results appear to show the vaccine reduces the severity even in those cases.

Posted by: marty (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: November 16, 2020 09:31PM

Jeff Hopkins '82
Trotsky
redice

Problem solves itself.

????

100%?

[www.forbes.com]
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2020 09:35PM by marty.

Posted by: Jim Hyla (209.239.191.---)
Date: November 17, 2020 07:38AM

upprdeck

Most people don't take vaccines because they are under the mistaken impression that there is a significant risk of a worrisome side effect. Prime example is the idea that vaccines cause autism.

As I've talked to patients, most only have a very casual knowledge of what makes a vaccine. They don't know about killed virus vaccines versus live attenuated, or partial virus vaccines.

By and large if I take the time to explain why a particular vaccine is important and what we're injecting/how it works, they'll take it.

Of course I'm not practicing in an anti-VAX area. I don't know how often you can convince one of those to take a vaccine.

CU2007
How about places like restaurants (and Lynah) require some sort of proof of vaccination to enter?

That's what will happen in schools of many states. When a parent can't send their child to school, they generally get them vaccinated.

Just like with bike helmets and seat belts, sometimes the "health" of the population overrides individual liberty.

Posted by: margolism (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: November 17, 2020 09:32AM

I am pretty confident Union will be cancelling shortly. A four team ECAC this season?

Posted by: marty (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: November 17, 2020 11:29AM

margolism
I am pretty confident Union will be cancelling shortly. A four team ECAC this season?

With Colgate's "We're just as good as an Ivy" mentality, I'm thinking they'll fold. Union is harder to predict. Bennett is a close second to Peckernall.

Date: November 17, 2020 12:38PM

marty
margolism

With Colgate's "We're just as good as an Ivy" mentality, I'm thinking they'll fold. Union is harder to predict. Bennett is a close second to Peckernall.

Union will follow RPI's lead. They always do. :-P There has been an unsubstantiated post on the USCHO board that Union has indeed canceled.

I am quite surprised that Colgate is apparently going to play as that attitude is what I have observed over the years. And didn't the Patriot League cancel their league seasons?

Date: November 17, 2020 12:44PM

Jim Hyla

When a parent can't send their child to school, they generally get them vaccinated.

"Generally", perhaps.... But, the anti-vaxers that I know ALL home-school, without exception. To be clear, I don't belong to or agree with that group.

-Ned Harkness

Date: November 17, 2020 01:15PM

Doesn't Colgate realize that losing in the semis doesn't mean as much when there are only 4 teams to start with?

Date: November 17, 2020 01:16PM

ursusminor
marty
margolism

Union will follow RPI's lead. They always do. :-P There has been an unsubstantiated post on the USCHO board that Union has indeed canceled.

I am quite surprised that Colgate is apparently going to play as that attitude is what I have observed over the years. And didn't the Patriot League cancel their league seasons?

Union indeed won't play [unionathletics.com].

Posted by: scoop85 (---.hvc.res.rr.com)
Date: November 17, 2020 01:45PM

ursusminor
marty
margolism

Patriot League recently announced a league-only basketball season beginning January 2nd. But certainly that is subject to change like everything else right now.

Date: November 17, 2020 01:45PM

redice
Jim Hyla

When a parent can't send their child to school, they generally get them vaccinated.

"Generally", perhaps.... But, the anti-vaxers that I know ALL home-school, without exception. To be clear, I don't belong to or agree with that group.

This is the most polite way to say Fundy Christian Fuckwit I have ever seen. Golf clap.

Date: November 17, 2020 02:16PM

RIt is now re-thinking the cancellation and starting back up after a huge number of people around the team were upset.

Date: November 17, 2020 03:28PM

"Now that the car is sliding out of control sideways, please unbuckle your seatbelt."

Date: November 17, 2020 06:37PM

upprdeck
RIt is now re-thinking the cancellation and starting back up after a huge number of people around the team were upset.

[ritathletics.com]

Date: November 17, 2020 06:41PM

ursusminor
marty
margolism

I would assume that Clarkson will follow RPI and SLU will follow Clarkson. (Unless they want to have a season of the North Country teams just playing each other until someone in the bubble gets infected.) So at some point it will just be Quinnipiac and the Big T7n.

Date: November 17, 2020 06:42PM

marty
margolism

The Ivies asked Colgate to cancel their season, but Colgate turned them down.

Posted by: Roy 82 (---.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)
Date: November 17, 2020 08:14PM

Trotsky
"Now that the car is sliding out of control sideways, please unbuckle your seatbelt."

Nice image but I'm not a fan of the seatbelt analogy. For the most part, seatbelts are designed to save the wearer. In contrast masks help the wearer but they also save others. So the analogy is more like:

"With the onset of icy roads, speed limits and all traffic regulations are optional"

Freedumb!

Date: November 17, 2020 09:01PM

Trotsky
redice
Jim Hyla

This is the most polite way to say Fundy Christian Fuckwit I have ever seen. Golf clap.
You haven't seen the horseshoe theory on this, which is basically Goop Wellness antivax, which is why places like Park Slope and the like are surprising antivax hotbeds.

Date: November 17, 2020 09:46PM

jtwcornell91
marty
margolism

Underrated comment.

We would also have accepted "BC."

Date: November 17, 2020 09:48PM

ugarte
Trotsky
redice
Jim Hyla

You haven't seen the horseshoe theory on this, which is basically Goop Wellness antivax, which is why places like Park Slope and the like are surprising antivax hotbeds.
I am well aware of Marin County Moron syndrome, but we were talking about home schooling. That's Angry Asshole in the Sky territory.

Date: November 18, 2020 01:12AM

Trotsky
ugarte
Trotsky
redice
Jim Hyla

I am well aware of Marin County Moron syndrome, but we were talking about home schooling. That's Angry Asshole in the Sky territory.
I'm telling you dude, same people they just call the home schooling "co-ops".

Date: November 18, 2020 02:02AM

ugarte
Trotsky
ugarte
Trotsky
redice
Jim Hyla

I'm telling you dude, same people they just call the home schooling "co-ops".

If your point is we should set the Park Slope people adrift on the same icefloe as the Dumbfuckistaners, you will get no argument from me.

Put it on PPV and retire the national debt.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2020 02:10AM by Trotsky.

Date: November 18, 2020 08:55AM

Trotsky
redice
Jim Hyla

+1

Posted by: CU2007 (---.rochester.res.rr.com)
Date: November 18, 2020 10:49AM

jtwcornell91
marty
margolism

Hahaha. Well done.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login