Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Bedpan
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Morgan Barron Tribute Video

Posted by JohnAshbrook 
Morgan Barron Tribute Video
Posted by: JohnAshbrook (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: August 01, 2020 11:06AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG52amqsc6I

Made a short video to recap Barron's time at Cornell. Enjoy!

Re: Morgan Barron Tribute Video
Posted by: TimV (---.hsd1.ct.comcast.net)
Date: August 01, 2020 11:30AM

That background music, though...:`-(

Posted by: The Rancor (73.93.142.---)
Date: August 01, 2020 11:38AM

TimV
yeah... you need a remix.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.washdc.fios.verizon.net)
Date: August 01, 2020 12:40PM

TimV
Suggestion:

Posted by: TimV (---.hsd1.ct.comcast.net)
Date: August 01, 2020 01:24PM

The Rancor
TimV

I thought it was GREAT. Emoji represented an actual tear that came from my eye. Please don't change it.rock

Posted by: Larry72 (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: August 01, 2020 02:50PM

TimV
The Rancor
TimV

I thought it was GREAT. Emoji represented an actual tear that came from my eye. Please don't change it.rock

++1 Geez, I (we) miss hockey.

Best of luck Morgan!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2020 02:51PM by Larry72.

Posted by: Swampy (---.ri.ri.cox.net)
Date: August 01, 2020 10:40PM

Larry72
TimV
The Rancor
TimV

++1 Geez, I (we) miss hockey.

Best of luck Morgan!

Really a shame. Our country's inept initial handling of the virus brought the most successful season in recent memory to an untimely end. Then, the continued ineptness made the 2020-1 season highly unlikely. It turned a toss up into a no-brainer. In the end he had only one choice that made sense.

Thanks for giving us the privilege of cheering for you. And good luck in the NHL.

Posted by: jtwcornell91 (Moderator)
Date: August 03, 2020 06:05AM

Swampy
Really a shame. Our country's inept initial handling of the virus brought the most successful season in recent memory to an untimely end. Then, the continued ineptness made the 2020-1 season highly unlikely. It turned a toss up into a no-brainer. In the end he had only one choice that made sense.

The premature end of last season was inevitable, regardless of how the situation was handled. The European leagues all cancelled their playoffs. They've managed to finish the soccer season in front of empty stadiums, but I have my doubts about large gatherings, like sporting events with fans, happening before next year, no matter what "Hygene concepts" they're proposing.

Enjoy the latest hockey geek tools at [www.elynah.com]

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.44.98.30.res-cmts.sm.ptd.net)
Date: August 03, 2020 09:39AM

jtwcornell91
Swampy

The premature end of last season was inevitable, regardless of how the situation was handled. The European leagues all cancelled their playoffs. They've managed to finish the soccer season in front of empty stadiums, but I have my doubts about large gatherings, like sporting events with fans, happening before next year, no matter what "Hygene concepts" they're proposing.

Agreed. I've been polled by the NHL a couple times asking what safety procedures I'd need to get me back in the arena. Each time I told them, "No vaccine. No getting me in the arena."

Date: August 03, 2020 09:40AM

Jeff Hopkins '82
jtwcornell91
Swampy

Agreed. I've been polled by the NHL a couple times asking what safety procedures I'd need to get me back in the arena. Each time I told them, "No vaccine. No getting me in the arena."
You should have said "no shoot outs." Every little bit helps.

Srsly if there was ever a time for the NHL to ditch OT and just have ties...

Date: August 03, 2020 09:43AM

Swampy
Thanks for giving us the privilege of cheering for you. And good luck in the NHL.

In all seriousness, thank you if you read this Morgan (spoiler: he does not read this). We greatly appreciate all your hard work and we will always remember your outstanding Cornell career. Thank you for many, many great memories.

Now go get hat tricks in numerous Rangers' 4-3 losses.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2020 09:43AM by Trotsky.

Posted by: jtwcornell91 (Moderator)
Date: August 05, 2020 05:52AM

Jeff Hopkins '82
jtwcornell91
Swampy

Interestingly, England has started holding cricket matches with a few spectators. Of course, that's outdoors, and in stadiums with lots of seats so fans can be kept apart.

Enjoy the latest hockey geek tools at [www.elynah.com]

Date: August 05, 2020 09:55AM

And it's cricket, so everybody involved in already dead.

Posted by: osorojo (---.res.spectrum.com)
Date: August 05, 2020 11:03AM

The Rangers is a good place for Barron to start in the NHL, but only if the front office guarantees he will be traded in three years or less. The NHL is full of winning teams enjoying the services of ex-Rangers they traded for. Professional hockey is a 100% business, not a sport
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2020 11:51AM by osorojo.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login