Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Jell-O Mold
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Phorum Database Error

Posted by ugarte 
Phorum Database Error
Posted by: ugarte (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: April 15, 2020 11:16AM

When i posted something that led to phorum database error, i hit back, deleted the text in my post, and the error resolved. If an admin could go in and delete whatever the last reply was in the Schedule thread, I think that will probably clear up the issue.

Unless you have no free time.

Re: Phorum Database Error
Posted by: CowbellGuy (Moderator)
Date: April 15, 2020 11:23AM

I impart upon thee two pieces of wisdom:

1. Don't try to fix anything at 2am
2. Fuck emojis

Sorry about that. Everything should be working now, including the offending tweet.

Date: April 15, 2020 12:43PM

Posted by: Trotsky (---.washdc.fios.verizon.net)
Date: April 15, 2020 01:55PM

I am fine if we kill emojis if they encumber things. That it would send the iKids into anaphylaxis is a bonus.

Date: April 15, 2020 04:25PM

Trotsky
I am fine if we kill emojis if they encumber things. That it would send the iKids into anaphylaxis is a bonus.
lol the only people who use emojis on here all get mad about the "dryden went undefeated" because they watched cropper play live

Posted by: scoop85 (---.nyc.biz.rr.com)
Date: April 15, 2020 04:44PM

ugarte
Trotsky
lol the only people who use emojis on here all get mad about the "dryden went undefeated" because they watched cropper play live

Hey, I occasionally use emojis and I only go back to Brian Hayward, Gary Cullen and the like--also known as the "mediocre years following the good stuff."

Posted by: Trotsky (---.washdc.fios.verizon.net)
Date: April 15, 2020 09:51PM

scoop85
ugarte
Trotsky

Hey, I occasionally use emojis and I only go back to Brian Hayward, Gary Cullen and the like--also known as the "mediocre years following the good stuff."
Fellow Fall 81 Frosh. The "You Should Have Been Here When" class.

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.239.191.68.cl.cstel.com)
Date: April 16, 2020 07:46AM

ugarte
Trotsky

So I'm one of those who saw Cropper play live and proud of it.

I use emojis for what I think were a good early intent. They can tell emotion/intent when you're writing. Emotion/intent that you'd see on someone's face when they're talking, but it takes a novelist to convey it in writing. A good use of an emoji can do that.

And, by the way, I laugh, rather than get mad, at some jerk who talks about Dryden's undefeated season. Watching those seasons was a lot more fun than getting mad at the uninformed.

I also like caps and punctuation, making reading a lot easier.uhoh

Posted by: Give My Regards (---.static.firstlight.net)
Date: April 16, 2020 11:32AM

Jim Hyla
And, by the way, I laugh, rather than get mad, at some jerk who talks about Dryden's undefeated season. Watching those seasons was a lot more fun than getting mad at the uninformed.

This has probably been brought up before, but just to be an asshole

Dryden did have an undefeated season. His team didn't.

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.239.191.68.cl.cstel.com)
Date: April 16, 2020 01:48PM

Give My Regards
Jim Hyla

This has probably been brought up before, but just to be an asshole

Dryden did have an undefeated season. His team didn't.

Right you are and good use of an emoji.:-}

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login