Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Bedpan
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

ILDN is gone

Posted by upprdeck 
ILDN is gone
Posted by: upprdeck (---.fs.cornell.edu)
Date: April 04, 2018 12:51PM

espn+ takes over

could be a good thing

Re: ILDN is gone
Posted by: RichH (134.223.116.---)
Date: April 04, 2018 12:58PM

upprdeck
espn+ takes over

could be a good thing

Guess I'm glad I got to use the ILN app once.

$5 a month = $20 for all of hockey season, and we get access to all Ivy games, not just Cornell's (not to mention all other espn+ content). Sure. I'm optimistic.

Posted by: Beeeej (Moderator)
Date: April 04, 2018 12:59PM

upprdeck
espn+ takes over

could be a good thing

Assuming we'll be able to sub and unsub at will without it being any kind of long-term commitment, and as long as there's no degradation of video and camera-work quality (hoping for improvement might be too much), that'd be a very good thing.

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: CU2007 (---.sub-174-202-20.myvzw.com)
Date: April 04, 2018 01:26PM

Maybe I missed it but did it say every hockey game will be on here? I saw every football game mentioned.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.dc.dc.cox.net)
Date: April 04, 2018 01:29PM

CU2007
Maybe I missed it but did it say every hockey game will be on here? I saw every football game mentioned.
You didn't miss it but hockey's probably safe. The Ivy sports hierarchy:

1. Nobody cares
2. Football
3. Still nobody caring
4. See 3
5. Hockey
6. Basektball
7. Nothing else
8. No, not even what you were thinking of

But one good thing about being in the Upper Class Twit of the Year Conference is there will always be somebody trying to sell us the kind of asshole ads you see on The Masters.
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2018 01:32PM by Trotsky.

Posted by: CU2007 (---.sub-174-202-20.myvzw.com)
Date: April 04, 2018 01:34PM

Trotsky
CU2007
You didn't miss it but hockey's probably safe. The Ivy sports hierarchy:

1. Nobody cares
2. Football
3. Still nobody caring
4. See 3
5. Hockey
6. Basektball
7. Nothing else
8. No, not even what you were thinking of

But one good thing about being in the Upper Class Twit of the Year Conference is there will always somebody trying to sell us the kind of asshole ads you see on The Masters.

This made me laugh, but I have an uncomfortable feeling that they will pick up a good chunk of the games, but leave out others with no one there to fill the gap. The optimist would say “Cornell Hockey actually has fans so they’ll show all the games, but they’ve made some reallllllly weird choices with which games they picked up on ESPN3 in the last few years

Posted by: Weder (192.72.255.---)
Date: April 04, 2018 01:41PM

CU2007

From [cornellbigred.com]:

Men's and Women's Ice Hockey: Every Ivy League conference-controlled regular season game held at an Ivy League institution arena will be available, with the majority exclusively on ESPN+.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2018 01:42PM by Weder.

Posted by: Scersk '97 (---.hsd1.ct.comcast.net)
Date: April 04, 2018 03:13PM

Weder
CU2007

From [cornellbigred.com]:

Men's and Women's Ice Hockey: Every Ivy League conference-controlled regular season game held at an Ivy League institution arena will be available, with the majority exclusively on ESPN+.

Sure. But, given that hockey games are "ECAC Hockey-controlled" and not "Ivy League conference-controlled," what the hell does that mean?
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2018 03:15PM by Scersk '97.

Posted by: George64 (---.hsd1.fl.comcast.net)
Date: April 04, 2018 03:15PM

Weder
Every Ivy League conference-controlled regular season game held at an Ivy League institution arena will be available, with the majority exclusively on ESPN+.

What’s an Ivy League conference-controlled regular season game? Does that include games/matches at Cornell against non-Ivy teams that are now carried on ILDN?

Posted by: upprdeck (---.fs.cornell.edu)
Date: April 04, 2018 03:20PM

so what happens with the games not on ESPN+ is the big question. all home games are IVY controlled but it wouldnt be surprising if the games like rpi/clarkson are still the mix of free and extra payments.

it should be a bit cheaper though for what we have now.

Posted by: Swampy (---.163.128.131.dhcp.uri.edu)
Date: April 04, 2018 03:25PM

George64
Weder
Every Ivy League conference-controlled regular season game held at an Ivy League institution arena will be available, with the majority exclusively on ESPN+.

What’s an Ivy League conference-controlled regular season game? Does that include games/matches at Cornell against non-Ivy teams that are now carried on ILDN?

Well, I choose to interpret it this way: "Control" means "to exercise restraint or direction over; dominate; command." If the Ivy League left ECAC Hockey, ECAC Hockey would be up shit's creek. This is in the same sense that an imperial power controls a client state in a banana republic (e.g. Russia in relation to the USA -- or is it still too early to speak of this?). So the Ivy League controls ECAC Hockey. Hence, by the transitive property, all games at Ivy institution arenas will be broadcast.

Posted by: Al DeFlorio (72.2.237.---)
Date: April 04, 2018 03:46PM

How about wrestling?

Posted by: ugarte (---.177.169.163.ipyx-102276-zyo.zip.zayo.com)
Date: April 04, 2018 05:33PM

Al DeFlorio
How about wrestling?
good question! ILDN carried a lot of sports that i doubt espn+ will support.

Posted by: Weder (192.72.255.---)
Date: April 04, 2018 07:42PM

I'd think that ESPN+ would carry whatever the individual schools are willing to provide. They're trying to vacuum up enough content to hit every person out there who will cough up $5/month. The vagueness in the press release probably has to do with differing broadcast capabilities at each school's venues.

Posted by: jtwcornell91 (Moderator)
Date: April 04, 2018 11:29PM

Not gone yet, I presume. Any idea when the deal is supposed to take effect? I kept the ILDN subscription with an eye towards SU-CU lax next week, and I haven't received anything from them about the upcoming change.

Enjoy the latest hockey geek tools at [www.elynah.com]

Posted by: scoop85 (---.hvc.res.rr.com)
Date: April 04, 2018 11:31PM

jtwcornell91
Not gone yet, I presume. Any idea when the deal is supposed to take effect? I kept the ILDN subscription with an eye towards SU-CU lax next week, and I haven't received anything from them about the upcoming change.

I saw somewhere it begins in the fall

Posted by: billhoward (---.nwrk.east.verizon.net)
Date: April 05, 2018 09:35AM

Parents and family of field hockey or soccer may be annoyed if their sports are not broadcast. Maybe there's a free tier that Cornell provides to be competitive with the more affluent Ivies.

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: April 05, 2018 11:01AM

From the Cornell Big Red article.

The expanded live content and enhanced fan experience through ESPN+ will also provide a greater value to Ivy League fans, as they will receive more games and content at a cost less than the current Ivy League Network. For just $4.99 a month, subscribers will get the Ivy League Network (1,100+ games and surrounding programming), MLB, NHL and MLS games, Grand Slam tennis, Top Rank boxing, PGA Tour golf, additional college sports, international rugby, cricket, the full library of ESPN Films (including the award-winning 30 for 30 documentary series) and more.

That seems to imply that everything from ILN, ILDN is old, will be shown.

Time will tell.

My question is what about people whose subscription goes into the 2018-19 season? Do they get some months for free, or a rebate?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2018 11:04AM by Jim Hyla.

Posted by: marty (---.fttp.usinternet.com)
Date: April 05, 2018 11:12AM

Jim Hyla
From the Cornell Big Red article.

The expanded live content and enhanced fan experience through ESPN+ will also provide a greater value to Ivy League fans, as they will receive more games and content at a cost less than the current Ivy League Network. For just $4.99 a month, subscribers will get the Ivy League Network (1,100+ games and surrounding programming), MLB, NHL and MLS games, Grand Slam tennis, Top Rank boxing, PGA Tour golf, additional college sports, international rugby, cricket, the full library of ESPN Films (including the award-winning 30 for 30 documentary series) and more.

That seems to imply that everything from ILN, ILDN is old, will be shown.

Time will tell.

My question is what about people whose subscription goes into the 2018-19 season? Do they get some months for free, or a rebate?

I'm hoping those on auto renewal don't "buy" another year in July.

Posted by: George64 (---.hsd1.fl.comcast.net)
Date: April 06, 2018 01:24PM

Good afternoon George,

The transition to the Ivy League Network on ESPN next fall will be a great one for the league and the fans! What you currently get on the current ILN will be on the new platform ESPN+. You will also, in that new subscription be able to get additional content that ESPN offers through the new platform coming soon. Whatever we provide and broadcast now from Cornell Home events, they will be offered to the fans just like they have now. You are correct to assume that Big Red Wrestling will be available too!!! As far as a subscription with the current network, the league or current provider will be addressing that once info is available. It will not be an automatic transfer however, since we are moving to a new company. I hope I answered all your questions and look forward to your continued support of the Big Red!

Thank you and Go Big Red!
-John

Sent from my iPhone

John Lukach
Director of Multimedia and Production
Cornell University Athletics
Schoellkopf House
521 Campus Road
Ithaca, NY 14853
O: 607-255-3752
jlukach@cornell.edu

Date: April 06, 2018 01:41PM

Apparently John doesn't realize that we all know exclamation points indicate marketing bullshit!

Posted by: marty (---.midphase.com)
Date: April 06, 2018 03:06PM

Trotsky
Apparently John doesn't realize that we all know exclamation points indicate marketing bullshit!

Paradox or irony, here?!?

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.37.26.69.virtela.net)
Date: April 06, 2018 03:35PM

marty
Trotsky

Humor, I think.

Date: April 06, 2018 04:57PM

Jeff Hopkins '82
marty
Trotsky

Humor, I think.
Ridicule!
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2018 04:58PM by Trotsky.

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.102.128.104.res-cmts.sm.ptd.net)
Date: April 06, 2018 08:08PM

Trotsky
Jeff Hopkins '82
marty
Trotsky

Humor, I think.
Ridicule!

Yeah, I'm not sold.

Posted by: RichH (117.6.85.---)
Date: October 01, 2018 02:32PM

RichH
upprdeck
espn+ takes over

could be a good thing

$5 a month = $20 for all of hockey season, and we get access to all Ivy games, not just Cornell's (not to mention all other espn+ content). Sure. I'm optimistic.

It gets even better.

[www.ecachockey.com]

All ECAC games now included in the espn+ package (except RPI.tv still gets to keep their excellent product) INCLUDING ALL POST-SEASON TOURNAMENT GAMES. My god, the league actually did something...good?
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2018 02:39PM by RichH.

Date: October 01, 2018 02:33PM

RichH
RichH
upprdeck
espn+ takes over

could be a good thing

It gets even better.

[www.ecachockey.com]

All ECAC games now (except RPI.tv still keeps their excellent product). My god, the league actually did something...good?

Give them a chance to fuck it up.

Ya gotta believe.

Posted by: George64 (---.rochester.res.rr.com)
Date: October 01, 2018 03:20PM

Trotsky

Ya gotta believe.

Here's my post from yesterday on the Football thread:

George64
I watched the game on ESPN+ and it seemed that there were many commercial breaks. According to box scores, the SHU game ran for 3:10 and last week's Yale game ran 3:15. In contrast, the first two games on IDN last year, Colgate and Bucknell, ran for 2:41 and 2:36, respectively. Presumably, the many and lengthy commercials accounted for the extra 34 minutes per game. I hope that this trend doesn't continue into hockey season as annoying commercial timeouts affect the flow of the game and provide a break for less well conditioned teams, not to mention that fans will get home later.

Posted by: CU2007 (---.sub-174-203-19.myvzw.com)
Date: January 29, 2019 11:14AM

Saturday game doesn’t appear to be on ESPN+. Anyone know if there a way to get RPI TV on Amazon firestick, roku, etc?

Posted by: TimV (---.amc.edu)
Date: January 29, 2019 12:07PM

Easiest is probably to get RPI's free internet feed to your laptop and connect it by HDMI port to your 75 inch Samsung OLED TV. This being Super Bowl week there are good deals to be had. Upgrade.

Posted by: marty (---.sub-174-220-8.myvzw.com)
Date: January 29, 2019 12:17PM

TimV
Easiest is probably to get RPI's free internet feed to your laptop and connect it by HDMI port to your 75 inch Samsung OLED TV. This being Super Bowl week there are good deals to be had. Upgrade.

Blasphemy, Samsung uses QLED and is working on a successor containing single LEDs for each pixel (or something like that - it's complicated and I tend to skim tech articles these days as it changes every millisecond). They thumbed their nose at the OLED tech used by Sony and LG.

Which is better? Discuss. Argue!
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2019 12:20PM by marty.

Date: January 29, 2019 01:08PM

TimV
In all seriousness, I've longed for a big smart TV for a while. Is this a good week, or is the week after the SB better?

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.239.191.68.cl.cstel.com)
Date: January 29, 2019 01:28PM

marty
TimV

Blasphemy, Samsung uses QLED and is working on a successor containing single LEDs for each pixel (or something like that - it's complicated and I tend to skim tech articles these days as it changes every millisecond). They thumbed their nose at the OLED tech used by Sony and LG.

Which is better? Discuss. Argue!

MicroLED, or MLED. If, or maybe when, this becomes available in home size screens, it'll be a big deal. It has the blacks of OLED and the brightness of LED.

They have it for huge screens, but haven't yet gotten it scaled down for more reasonable home screen sizes, say 65in. The smaller the screen size, the harder it is to make the small pixels to maintain a 4K. Apple and Sony are also working on the technology.

Personally I can't wait to see it.

Well I guess that's a big lie, I am waiting to see it.

Date: January 30, 2019 07:22AM

Trotsky
TimV
In all seriousness, I've longed for a big smart TV for a while. Is this a good week, or is the week after the SB better?
The best deal is a refurb unit, which almost always means a new unit that came back within 30 days. Full warranty, sometimes even extended. January is a good month to buy, also February, not just because of the Super Bowl but also because there was a lot of holiday buying the two months before.

OLED is currently the best picture now that plasma is gone. It's costly and the screen has a finite lifespan of years. QLED (QLED explainer: [www.digitaltrends.com]) is different and it's pretty good but it's not OLED. Also sets described as LED are typically LCD screens lit by LED panels.

This year at CES we saw the introduction of 8K TVs at a time when there's barely any 4K content other than streaming. But there's little financial penalty to buying 4K TV. 4K = 3840 x 2160 pixels.

My personal belief: YOu cannot buy too big of a TV. We have 65" in the family room and I wish it was 75-80 inches. Try to wall mount the TV. You can buy good wall mounts for $50-$100 online or in Costco. Amazon Basics HDMI cables work fine. Mount the TV so the middle is at eye level from the sofa, about 27" up from the floor to the bottom of the TV, 43-44" to the middle of the TV. If you spouse or partner says "that looks way too low," you've got it exactly right. Worst case, the bottom of the TV would be at 30" off the floor.

Posted by: marty (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: January 30, 2019 08:28AM

billhoward
Trotsky
TimV

OLED is currently the best picture now that plasma is gone. It's costly and the screen has a finite lifespan of years. QLED (QLED explainer: [www.digitaltrends.com]) is different and it's pretty good but it's not OLED.

One function of (most of) the current QLED sets is that the HDMI input box is connected to the screen by a thin white "wire" which not only brings the video signal to the screen but also the power. That is, you can mount the screen on the wall without a separate AC power connection leading to it or hidden behind it.

I don't know if any of the OLED sets have this feature.

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.239.191.68.cl.cstel.com)
Date: January 30, 2019 08:50AM

marty
billhoward
Trotsky
TimV

OLED is currently the best picture now that plasma is gone. It's costly and the screen has a finite lifespan of years. QLED (QLED explainer: [www.digitaltrends.com]) is different and it's pretty good but it's not OLED.

One function of (most of) the current QLED sets is that the HDMI input box is connected to the screen by a thin white "wire" which not only brings the video signal to the screen but also the power. That is, you can mount the screen on the wall without a separate AC power connection leading to it or hidden behind it.

Samsung's had this feature for some time. I got it back when curved screens were in. I think it's a great feature. All your controls are back with your cable box and receiver, or such.

If they only had OLED. But as I said before, I'm waiting for MicroLED.

Date: January 30, 2019 08:55AM

Jim Hyla
marty
billhoward
Trotsky
TimV

Samsung's had this feature for some time. I got it back when curved screens were in. I think it's a great feature. All your controls are back with your cable box and receiver, or such.

If they only had OLED. But as I said before, I'm waiting for MicroLED.

This year I believe they added the power function to the cable. The 2017 models that I looked at (7 series) needed a separate AC power source in addition to the cable.

Date: January 30, 2019 09:03AM

For all the time one spends watching TV and paying for cable, it's worth hiding the cables. Most of our TVs look like this: an AC outlet box (you can also get them recessed if you have a flat-to-the-wall TV mount, not one that pulls out and swivels as this one days; and a wall plate for the HDMI cable, plus (not here) TV-to-receiver/amplifier audio out for, say, Roku if it's on your TV. An AV installer should be able to do this all for less than $200, including running a remote sensor so you can put the cable box in a chest or closet. Some installers will balk at moving / extending an AC line if they're not licensed electricians and others just do it anyway.

By code, high and low voltage wires should be in separate boxes. It can be in a two-gane outlet box if it's got a divider in the mmiddle.

Date: January 30, 2019 10:55AM

billhoward
For all the time one spends watching TV and paying for cable, it's worth hiding the cables. Most of our TVs look like this: an AC outlet box (you can also get them recessed if you have a flat-to-the-wall TV mount, not one that pulls out and swivels as this one days; and a wall plate for the HDMI cable, plus (not here) TV-to-receiver/amplifier audio out for, say, Roku if it's on your TV. An AV installer should be able to do this all for less than $200, including running a remote sensor so you can put the cable box in a chest or closet. Some installers will balk at moving / extending an AC line if they're not licensed electricians and others just do it anyway.

By code, high and low voltage wires should be in separate boxes. It can be in a two-gane outlet box if it's got a divider in the mmiddle.

All true.

However my ROKU box was happy when hooked to my Denon AVR and my old Samsung. The new QLED model caused problems for the ROKU which could be fixed by navigating the settings. But this was not a permanent fix and after some soul searching I threw in the towel in my fight with the menus. I simply plugged the ROKU into the outboard TV box instead of the AVR.

This was easier than plugging the ROKU cable into the back of a TV and cheaper than buying a replacement for the Denon

Posted by: nshapiro (192.148.195.---)
Date: January 30, 2019 11:15AM

I'm thinking about buying a color tv soon.

Date: January 30, 2019 02:17PM

nshapiro
I'd give the technology some time to mature.

Posted by: RichH (159.192.217.---)
Date: January 31, 2019 03:01AM

Trotsky
nshapiro

Most rinks still don’t paint solid red lines for those of us who aren’t early-adopters of color TV.

[uni-watch.com]

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.102.132.76.res-cmts.sm.ptd.net)
Date: January 31, 2019 06:58PM

RichH
Trotsky
nshapiro

Most rinks still don’t paint solid red lines for those of us who aren’t early-adopters of color TV.

[uni-watch.com]

I never knew that was the reason.

Posted by: mas1969 (---.maine.rr.com)
Date: February 03, 2019 03:14PM

George64
Trotsky

Ya gotta believe.

Here's my post from yesterday on the Football thread:

George64
I watched the game on ESPN+ and it seemed that there were many commercial breaks. According to box scores, the SHU game ran for 3:10 and last week's Yale game ran 3:15. In contrast, the first two games on IDN last year, Colgate and Bucknell, ran for 2:41 and 2:36, respectively. Presumably, the many and lengthy commercials accounted for the extra 34 minutes per game. I hope that this trend doesn't continue into hockey season as annoying commercial timeouts affect the flow of the game and provide a break for less well conditioned teams, not to mention that fans will get home later.

Well we are getting the commercial breaks and it is extending the playing time of the games and it is breaking up the game flow. I would like to think that Cornell and the other Ivy teams are at least getting a piece of the commercial dollars. It has not improved the fan experience by any stretch of the imagination (just ask people that tried to watch Cornell-Penn B-Ball the other day). Under the current system, the women's games come on during the National Anthem and shut down while the teams are shaking hands -- under the previous system, there was always a pre-game show. Frankly, I am not impressed with ESPN+ and I think the people that made the decision to go with it owe the fans an explanation.

I would like to see a reciprocity system in place so that when a Cornell team plays away at a non-Ivy opponent, say in the CHA or WCHA, that we get to watch the game through our subscription service without having to pay a fee for the game, that when they play in our barn, their fans see the game as well without having to subscribe or pay a single-game fee.

Posted by: TimV (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: February 04, 2019 09:26AM

"NO!!! It should ALL be free! STOP ATHLETIC INEQUALITY NOW."

Signed
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Posted by: nshapiro (192.148.195.---)
Date: February 04, 2019 09:47AM

And why were there TV timeouts when the game was being broadcast by RPItv and they did not have commercials?

Posted by: redice (---.stny.res.rr.com)
Date: February 04, 2019 10:03AM

nshapiro
And why were there TV timeouts when the game was being broadcast by RPItv and they did not have commercials?

NCAA rules required it now... We're stuck with it!

Date: February 04, 2019 10:20AM

redice
nshapiro

I prefer it. Along with the 19th man it's giving the players more rest and potentially cutting down on the injuries that accompany tired play. Better for everybody.

Posted by: BearLover (---.sub-174-203-10.myvzw.com)
Date: February 04, 2019 10:50AM

Trotsky
redice
nshapiro

I prefer it. Along with the 19th man it's giving the players more rest and potentially cutting down on the injuries that accompany tired play. Better for everybody.
It slows the game down, which is worse for the fans. I think teams just end up double-shifting their top lines more.

Posted by: Swampy (---.cl.ri.cox.net)
Date: February 04, 2019 11:29AM

BearLover
Trotsky
redice
nshapiro

It slows the game down, which is worse for the fans. I think teams just end up double-shifting their top lines more.

Are there any data about that?

Posted by: marty (---.sub-174-220-17.myvzw.com)
Date: February 04, 2019 03:53PM

redice
nshapiro

It's possibly true that the NCAA is requiring this but also possible that it is an ECAC edict to follow the directive that Arthur posted for us.

The non-league game at the TU center last Tuesday had the post 10 minute "shovel" time outs but did not have the other 2 TOs per period.

Posted by: Chris '03 (---.sub-174-199-25.myvzw.com)
Date: February 04, 2019 04:10PM

BearLover
Trotsky
redice
nshapiro

I agree with this but also think there's merit to regular season games having the same flow as postseason. It was always jarring when you got to tv games and the pace was different and depth mattered less.

Posted by: RichH (---.revip6.asianet.co.th)
Date: February 05, 2019 02:57AM

TimV
Argle Bargle

Since you posted the same lame joke on two threads now, I’m echoing Trotsky’s edict to stop the political BS here, and I will point out that RPI.TV still puts out a superior product on a more accessible platform that actually IS free for all.

Up until this season, Clarkson, SLU, and Dartmouth all offered capable, free video streaming of their home games. And Cornell games early on were available for free thanks to the work of those responsible for this very site, until the Athletics administration decided to pull the plug and bring in pay services that led to several remote and flawed companies getting the job and an avalanche of complaints on this forum. All things considered, I’m increasingly impressed with what RPI has built for their niche community of students, alumni, and fans.

Posted by: TimV (---.amc.edu)
Date: February 05, 2019 08:26AM

Yessir! Sorry Sir! Got it! It won't happen again!

Echo anything you want, but compared to all the political jokes on all sides that was pretty mild, even for the perpetually sanctimonious. Next time PM me with your opinion - unless public callouts are your thing. moon

Date: February 05, 2019 08:57AM

Swampy
BearLover
Trotsky
redice
nshapiro

Are there any data about that?
This is a really good question. If TOI is being tracked for college games then we could actually study it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login