Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Jell-O Mold
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Cornell on TV 2017-18

Posted by Jim Hyla 
Cornell on TV 2017-18
Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: November 13, 2017 03:57PM

As with everything else I start, post what you know and I'll try to update. I'll also try and remember to put on the schedule page.

Thanks to CU2007 for this first one.

Tue 11/21 Niagara 7:00 PM ESPN3

Sat 1/6 Quinnipiac 7:00 PM ESPN3

Sat 1/13 @ Brown 7:00 PM ESPN3

Fri 1/26 @ Harvard 7:00 PM ESPN3

ECAC Semi-final

NCAA Regional @ Worcester Semifinal

Sat 3/24 vs BU 1:00 PM ESPNews

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2018 01:00PM by Jim Hyla.

Re: Cornell on TV 2017-18
Posted by: CU2007 (160.254.20.---)
Date: December 15, 2017 04:03PM

[www.espn.com]

Two more picked up by ESPN 3

Jan 6 vs. Qpac
Jan 13 vs. Brown

Posted by: Beeeej (Moderator)
Date: December 15, 2017 04:12PM

CU2007

Jan 6 vs. Qpac
Jan 13 vs. Brown

At Brown? Really? That's... an odd choice.

On the other hand, the camera crew will boost the usual crowd size by about 80%.

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.239.191.68.cl.cstel.com)
Date: December 15, 2017 05:33PM

CU2007
[www.espn.com]

Jan 6 vs. Qpac
Jan 13 vs. Brown

Thanks

Posted by: Trotsky (---.washdc.fios.verizon.net)
Date: December 15, 2017 08:42PM

Beeeej
At Brown? Really? That's... an odd choice.

It's groping distance from Bristol.

Posted by: ugarte (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: December 15, 2017 11:58PM

the cornell wrestling match at buffalo monday 12/18 at 7 will be streaming on youtube

Posted by: CU2007 (160.254.108.---)
Date: January 09, 2018 11:39AM

1/26 @ Harvard picked up by ESPN3

[www.espn.com]

Date: January 09, 2018 01:14PM

CU2007
1/26 @ Harvard picked up by ESPN3

[www.espn.com]

Thanks, done.

Posted by: NTLESQ (---.contina.com)
Date: January 26, 2018 06:56PM

Is it normal for the ivy league network to just have a picture of an H with no sound this close to the game. The announcers appeared for a moment then disappeared. It took me much of the afternoon to get the archives videos working. Alas, I can't access ESPN3 as that has become a paid option via cable or high speed subscribers.

Posted by: ACM (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: January 26, 2018 06:58PM

NTLESQ
Is it normal for the ivy league network to just have a picture of an H with no sound this close to the game. The announcers appeared for a moment then disappeared. It took me much of the afternoon to get the archives videos working. Alas, I can't access ESPN3 as that has become a paid option via cable or high speed subscribers.

Yes, it's normal. Uninformative, but normal.

Posted by: beepityboopity (---.phlapa.fios.verizon.net)
Date: February 04, 2018 01:04PM

Ivy league network is kind of garbage.

Posted by: Al DeFlorio (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: February 04, 2018 01:58PM

beepityboopity
Not starting the webcast until after the anthem and then cutting it off seconds after the final whistle is really bush...and completely unnecessary as the equipment is in place and the announcers still doing a wrap-up.

Date: February 04, 2018 02:44PM

Al DeFlorio
beepityboopity
Not starting the webcast until after the anthem and then cutting it off seconds after the final whistle is really bush...and completely unnecessary as the equipment is in place and the announcers still doing a wrap-up.

But at least the camera trails the play so badly sometimes that the only reason we know there was a shot on goal is because the radio play-by-play tells us.

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: jfeath17 (107.77.106.---)
Date: February 04, 2018 04:13PM

Beeeej
Al DeFlorio
beepityboopity

But at least the camera trails the play so badly sometimes that the only reason we know there was a shot on goal is because the radio play-by-play tells us.

Maybe I was just in a worse mood last night but the camera work seemed especially bad last night.

Posted by: upprdeck (---.syrcny.east.verizon.net)
Date: February 04, 2018 04:50PM

it felt like some new guy was running the ship.. consistently behind the action

Posted by: BearLover (---.nycmny.ftas.verizon.net)
Date: February 16, 2018 10:31PM

ILDN sucks. Tonight the cameraman missed basically the entire first goal. With no replays, that was our one shot of seeing it. The overall image is still low-definition. And as others have mentioned, there's no reason why we can't get the pregame/postgame.

Posted by: Dafatone (---.sub-174-217-25.myvzw.com)
Date: February 16, 2018 10:40PM

BearLover
ILDN sucks. Tonight the cameraman missed basically the entire first goal. With no replays, that was our one shot of seeing it. The overall image is still low-definition. And as others have mentioned, there's no reason why we can't get the pregame/postgame.

I thought to myself that I'd rather miss a goal than see a no goal, but yeah. They're bad.

Posted by: upprdeck (---.syrcny.east.verizon.net)
Date: February 17, 2018 12:34AM

perhaps its time for a well placed question on how ILDN is being handled.

Posted by: CU2007 (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: February 17, 2018 08:40AM

Didn’t someone say there was a new cameraman? He did screw up the first goal, but seemed better the rest of the way. Maybe he’s improving? Also didn’t we used to get replays? Multiple camera angles? Some zoom from time to time?

Posted by: Tom Lento (---.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)
Date: February 18, 2018 07:52PM

BearLover

In addition to the camerawork and the resolution of the Lynah feed, which might not get better with a different provider, I have the following gripes:

1. Despite their use of "adaptive HTML5 technology" their video player still requires Adobe Flash, which has end of life set for 2020 and isn't allowed on my laptop due to company security policy (which should tell you how bad it is even now).
2. I have to email somebody to cancel my subscription or else pay through the nose for a one day at a time a la carte plan. That's an incredibly unfriendly subscription model as it's essentially counting on people to forget to cancel as a means of increasing revenue.

Speaking of which, does anybody know if should I cancel now or is there a chance the ECAC QF series will be on ILDN? I seem to remember the playoffs being broadcast over some other medium, but I'm not sure if that's just the LP games or if it includes the QF series.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2018 07:52PM by Tom Lento.

Date: February 18, 2018 08:06PM

Tom Lento
Speaking of which, does anybody know if should I cancel now or is there a chance the ECAC QF series will be on ILDN? I seem to remember the playoffs being broadcast over some other medium, but I'm not sure if that's just the LP games or if it includes the QF series.

If I remember correctly, as soon as we're into the playoffs, the ECAC owns the rights and controls the broadcasts. dss28 and I timed it right this year anyway so that just in case I'm wrong and our QF round is included in a Cornell package, it'll wrap up before our final non-renewing month ends on March 12.

- Steve Worona

Posted by: RichH (---.hsd1.ct.comcast.net)
Date: February 19, 2018 10:51PM

Tom Lento
1. Despite their use of "adaptive HTML5 technology" their video player still requires Adobe Flash, which has end of life set for 2020 and isn't allowed on my laptop due to company security policy (which should tell you how bad it is even now).

That's a nice way to segue into a discovery I made on Friday, even though it won't help with your troubles on laptops. While on a bus, I tried several times to get the video feed to work, and kept getting served with a "This video cannot be played on your device" error. After sending an email and triple-checking the FAQ touting the HTML5 technology to be used on almost any browser, I opened the chat window and got the following response from the poor schlub manning the Friday night customer support job:

"To view on an iPhone/iPad or Android devices (sic), you will need to have, be signed into, and use the ILN app."

The WHAT now?! There are mobile apps??

Surely that should have been some sort of major announcement by the Ivy League Network people, like the Roku & AppleTV apps were. Sure enough, an iOS app exists now. No more futzing with browsers. And here I am, finding this out with no more upcoming CU Ivy games, and me about to cancel my monthly subscription. I don't know if one can AirPlay or ChromeCast the app feed or not.

But wow, how about letting your subscribers know, ILN??
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2018 10:53PM by RichH.

Date: February 20, 2018 07:58AM

RichH
Tom Lento

That's a nice way to segue into a discovery I made on Friday, even though it won't help with your troubles on laptops. While on a bus, I tried several times to get the video feed to work, and kept getting served with a "This video cannot be played on your device" error. After sending an email and triple-checking the FAQ touting the HTML5 technology to be used on almost any browser, I opened the chat window and got the following response from the poor schlub manning the Friday night customer support job:

"To view on an iPhone/iPad or Android devices (sic), you will need to have, be signed into, and use the ILN app."

Surely that should have been some sort of major announcement by the Ivy League Network people, like the Roku & AppleTV apps were. Sure enough, an iOS app exists now. No more futzing with browsers. And here I am, finding this out with no more upcoming CU Ivy games, and me about to cancel my monthly subscription. I don't know if one can AirPlay or ChromeCast the app feed or not.

WTAF?!

- Steve Worona

Posted by: CU2007 (---.sub-70-214-79.myvzw.com)
Date: February 20, 2018 08:53AM

I use the ILDN app on my iPhone. Works great and streams crystal clear even without WiFi.

Posted by: scoop85 (---.nyc.biz.rr.com)
Date: February 20, 2018 12:05PM

RichH
Tom Lento

I think they did get the word out, at least to some extent, as I've been using the app since early in the season. But I guess they may not have publicized it sufficiently.

Date: March 01, 2018 07:35AM

As in the recent past Men's ECAC Playoff Games on Boxcast.

They still hven't taken my suggestion and have a weekend price for all games for one weekend. You have to purchase each game separately.

Meanwhile Women's Championship Weekend is on Boxcast & ESPN3.

Posted by: upprdeck (---.fs.cornell.edu)
Date: March 01, 2018 09:03AM

I like how they bury the cost in the bottom of the story

Posted by: jtwcornell91 (Moderator)
Date: March 01, 2018 11:00AM

upprdeck

$10 for a single game is a decent deal. $10 for each game no matter how many you watch is terrible. (And really, they could at the very least make it a subscription for the whole day so diehards could do an "around the rinks" survey during intermissions or if their game ends early or another one goes into overtime. They could arrange it so you could only watch one stream at a time.)

Enjoy the latest hockey geek tools at [www.elynah.com]

Date: March 01, 2018 11:26AM

upprdeck

You thought that was buried? Man, I'd hate to see you struggle to find something they were actually trying to hide.

- Steve Worona

Date: March 01, 2018 01:26PM

well there were several of us looking at the story.. we didnt see it on one or 2 glances.. it should be in the lead paragraph not under 3 paragraphs and 4 groups of links.

ECAC Hockey (@ecachockeyMWD1) announced today that upcoming men’s league postseason tournaments will be available worldwide through the technology of BoxCast. At a cost of 9.95 per game blah blah blah..

Date: March 01, 2018 01:31PM

upprdeck
well there were several of us looking at the story.. we didnt see it on one or 2 glances.. it should be in the lead paragraph not under 3 paragraphs and 4 groups of links.

ECAC Hockey (@ecachockeyMWD1) announced today that upcoming men’s league postseason tournaments will be available worldwide through the technology of BoxCast. At a cost of 9.95 per game blah blah blah..

Haven't written many press releases, have you?

[www.apple.com]

- Steve Worona

Posted by: marty (199.168.151.---)
Date: March 01, 2018 02:21PM

Beeeej
upprdeck

Haven't written had your attorney write many press releases, have you?

[www.apple.com]

FYP;-)

Posted by: marty (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: March 03, 2018 10:28AM

Jim Hyla

They still hven't taken my suggestion and have a weekend price for all games for one weekend. You have to purchase each game separately.

I looked on the ECAC site and see no indication that the semi and final games will be broadcast. Is there an announcement that I have missed?

Date: March 03, 2018 10:33AM

marty
Jim Hyla

I looked on the ECAC site and see no indication that the semi and final games will be broadcast. Is there an announcement that I have missed?

The entire men’s tournament, including the two semifinals games and championship game, will be streamed...

- Steve Worona

Posted by: cbuckser (---.tmodns.net)
Date: March 08, 2018 11:59AM

As discussed on the Quinnipiac QF thread, all the games in the the Cornell-Quinnipiac series will be televised on tape delay and streamed live on Twitch and Facebook.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/08/2018 12:53PM by cbuckser.

Date: March 08, 2018 03:12PM

twitch now works on roku and firestick i messed with both last night. i found out that the firestick only works if its plugged in to a real power source. the tv app didnt have enough power to run the channel

Posted by: Swampy (---.ri.ri.cox.net)
Date: March 08, 2018 09:31PM

upprdeck
twitch now works on roku and firestick i messed with both last night. i found out that the firestick only works if its plugged in to a real power source. the tv app didnt have enough power to run the channel

With the AFTV, don't even bother with a USB port on the TV.

Posted by: abmarks (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: March 09, 2018 02:34AM

upprdeck

How on roku? I didn't see a twitch channel
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2018 02:35AM by abmarks.

Date: March 09, 2018 09:31AM

its twitched.. its working for me.. i added it and logged in fine.

Date: March 09, 2018 09:37AM

upprdeck
Player costs a whopping 99 cents.

Date: March 09, 2018 09:50AM

cost vs never using it again made we stop and think... :)

Date: March 09, 2018 10:03AM

There’s also the option of Chromecast or Airplay or digging out the cables to connect the laptop to the TV. Roku even has a “screen mirror” function for certain devices: [support.roku.com]

Date: March 09, 2018 05:46PM

Al DeFlorio
upprdeck

what's player?

Date: March 09, 2018 06:04PM

abmarks
Al DeFlorio
upprdeck

what's player?
If you locate Twitched on Roku it asks 99 cents for the Twitched player.

Date: March 09, 2018 06:04PM

twitch has no Cornell listing yet. IIRC the prior twitch game was listed prior to gametime.

Date: March 09, 2018 06:44PM

Trotsky
twitch has no Cornell listing yet. IIRC the prior twitch game was listed prior to gametime.

Date: March 09, 2018 06:45PM

Trotsky
The elevensportsprime channel on twitch is now showing darts.flipa

Date: March 09, 2018 06:49PM

Should be able to search for it but... nothing.

Date: March 09, 2018 06:51PM

Twitchy for AppleTV (gen4 & up) is free and working well.

Currently 124 people sitting on the post-darts coverage.

Date: March 09, 2018 06:52PM

Trotsky

I had to go on the twitch website & follow the channel. Click the first link in this thread.

Posted by: marty (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: March 09, 2018 06:55PM

RichH
Trotsky

I had to go on the twitch website & follow the channel. Click the first link in this thread.

Ok the Twitch apps/channel search:

elevensportsprime

And hope for the best. Darts is over (or not?).
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/09/2018 06:56PM by marty.

Posted by: BigRedHockeyFan (---.phlapa.fios.verizon.net)
Date: March 09, 2018 07:00PM

Game is starting

[www.twitch.tv]

Date: March 09, 2018 07:01PM

Al DeFlorio
Trotsky
The elevensportsprime channel on twitch is now showing darts.flipa

Now we know what competitions are viewed as on par without our obsession.

While I’m waiting, I kind of want to be that good in darts.

Posted by: George64 (---.hsd1.fl.comcast.net)
Date: March 09, 2018 09:20PM

upprdeck

Thanks, I would never have found it without your post. Definitely got my money’s worth.

Date: March 10, 2018 07:54PM

BigRedHockeyFan
Game is starting

[www.twitch.tv]

If you install the Firefox browser on an AFTV, you can browse to the Twitch web site and get the game in 720p.

Posted by: Greenberg '97 (---.sub-174-203-4.myvzw.com)
Date: March 13, 2018 12:41AM

Just saw that Eleven Sports will be showing the first ECAC semifinal live on Friday. The second semi will be tape delayed at midnight.

Channel 597 on Fios.

Date: March 13, 2018 07:40AM

Greenberg '97
Just saw that Eleven Sports will be showing the first ECAC semifinal live on Friday. The second semi will be tape delayed at midnight.

Channel 597 on Fios.

ECAC page with all the data.

Semifinal Match-ups

BoxCast
Friday, March 16
Semifinal - 4:05 p.m. - No. 7 Princeton vs. No. 1 Cornell - [www.ecachockey.com]
Semifinal - 7:35 p.m. - No. 3 Clarkson vs. No. 4 Harvard - [www.ecachockey.com]

Saturday, March 17
Championship Game - 7:35 p.m. - [www.ecachockey.com]

Postgame Press Conferences
Semifinal - 4 p.m. - No. 7 Princeton vs. No. 1 Cornell - [www.ecachockey.com]
Semifinal - 7:30 p.m. - No. 3 Clarkson vs. No. 4 Harvard - [www.ecachockey.com]

Championship Game - 7:30 p.m. - [www.ecachockey.com]

Eleven Sports
March 16
Semifinal - 4:05 p,m. - No. 7 Princeton vs. No. 1 Cornell - Live on Elevens Sport Network (ESN); Re-air on ESN, March 17, 7:00 – 9:30 a.m. EST
Semifinal - 7:35 p.m. - No. 3 Clarkson vs. No. 4 Harvard - Live on Eleven Prime; SDD on ESN, Midnite – 2:30 am. EST; Re-air on ESN, March 17, 9:30 a.m. – Noon

March 17
Championship 7:35 p.m. - Live on Eleven Prime; SDD on ESN, Midnite – 2:30 a.m. EST; Re-air on ESN, March 18, 12:30 – 3:00 p.m.

Date: March 13, 2018 08:24AM

Jim Hyla
Greenberg '97

Channel 597 on Fios.

ECAC page with all the data.

Semifinal Match-ups

BoxCast
Friday, March 16
Semifinal - 4:05 p.m. - No. 7 Princeton vs. No. 1 Cornell - [www.ecachockey.com]
Semifinal - 7:35 p.m. - No. 3 Clarkson vs. No. 4 Harvard - [www.ecachockey.com]

Saturday, March 17
Championship Game - 7:35 p.m. - [www.ecachockey.com]

Postgame Press Conferences
Semifinal - 4 p.m. - No. 7 Princeton vs. No. 1 Cornell - [www.ecachockey.com]
Semifinal - 7:30 p.m. - No. 3 Clarkson vs. No. 4 Harvard - [www.ecachockey.com]

Championship Game - 7:30 p.m. - [www.ecachockey.com]

Eleven Sports
March 16
Semifinal - 4:05 p,m. - No. 7 Princeton vs. No. 1 Cornell - Live on Elevens Sport Network (ESN); Re-air on ESN, March 17, 7:00 – 9:30 a.m. EST
Semifinal - 7:35 p.m. - No. 3 Clarkson vs. No. 4 Harvard - Live on Eleven Prime; SDD on ESN, Midnite – 2:30 am. EST; Re-air on ESN, March 17, 9:30 a.m. – Noon

March 17
Championship 7:35 p.m. - Live on Eleven Prime; SDD on ESN, Midnite – 2:30 a.m. EST; Re-air on ESN, March 18, 12:30 – 3:00 p.m.

No details on that page about whether anything will be available via Twitch, so I've emailed to inquire. I'll be at work Friday at 4pm, as I imagine a lot of you will be.

EDIT: The ECAC noted that these were the only links provided to them by ElevenSports, but we can check back to see if there are any changes later. I might try contacting ES directly.

- Steve Worona

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2018 09:19AM by Beeeej.

Posted by: ugarte (---.177.169.163.IPYX-102276-ZYO.zip.zayo.com)
Date: March 13, 2018 10:56AM

Beeeej

EDIT: The ECAC noted that these were the only links provided to them by ElevenSports, but we can check back to see if there are any changes later. I might try contacting ES directly.
If there's a $10/game charge for the stream at the ECAC site it seems unlikely that there will be a free twitch stream.

Date: March 13, 2018 10:58AM

ugarte
Beeeej

If there's a $10/game charge for the stream at the ECAC site it seems unlikely that there will be a free twitch stream.

Wasn't that also true of the quarterfinals that we just watched for free on Twitch?

- Steve Worona

Posted by: Greenberg '97 (161.185.160.---)
Date: March 13, 2018 12:28PM

ugarte
Beeeej

If there's a $10/game charge for the stream at the ECAC site it seems unlikely that there will be the ECAC will promote a free twitch stream.

FYP

Posted by: jts15 (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: March 13, 2018 01:53PM

I messaged the Eleven on facebook and got this response:

Hi, here is our schedule for the ECAC games this weekend
Semifinals 1 Princeton vs Cornell on Friday at 4pm- On our linear channel
Semifinals 2 Clarkson vs Harvard on Friday at 7:30pm- Live on Eleven Prime (our twitch.tv channel)
Finals on Saturday at 7:30pm- Live on Eleven Prime

Posted by: redice (---.nys.biz.rr.com)
Date: March 13, 2018 02:12PM

jts15

Semifinals 2 Clarkson vs Harvard on Friday at 7:30pm- Live on Eleven Prime (our twitch.tv channel)

Where does one find their "linear channel"?

Date: March 13, 2018 02:16PM

jts15

What's the "linear channel"?
  • I was able to find Eleven Sports USA at [elevensportsusa.com].
  • Then this channel list for XL: [ruyaxl.com] <- Is the "US/CA| ELEVEN SPORTS USA HD (VS)" entry the linear channel?
  • Then, FWIW, this video on how to add the XL plugin to Kodi: [ruyaxl.com]

Added: Is there a schedule of what they're broadcasting on the linear channel? Given all the moving parts, it might be worthwhile to test some of this stuff out beforehand.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2018 02:20PM by Swampy.

Date: March 13, 2018 02:26PM

redice
Where does one find their "linear channel"?

DirecTV: 623
FiOS: 597
U-verse: 1665

Others listed on this Wikipedia entry: [en.wikipedia.org])
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2018 02:30PM by RichH.

Posted by: cbuckser (---.sub-174-222-14.myvzw.com)
Date: March 14, 2018 01:05PM

People who don't get Eleven Sports from their tv providers have a no-cost alternative.

Fubo carries Eleven Sports USA and has a free 7-day trial. If you belong to the Shop Your Way rewards program, you can get your first month following the free trial refunded through rewards points.

Date: March 14, 2018 01:12PM

cbuckser
People who don't get Eleven Sports from their tv providers have a no-cost alternative.

Fubo carries Eleven Sports USA and has a free 7-day trial. If you belong to the Shop Your Way rewards program, you can get your first month following the free trial refunded through rewards points.

Thanks, that would be me, if I wasn't going.

Posted by: cbuckser (---.sub-174-222-14.myvzw.com)
Date: March 14, 2018 05:40PM

I won't sign up for Fubo after all. The Cornell-Princeton semifinal will be streamed on Twitch.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/14/2018 05:41PM by cbuckser.

Posted by: jeff '84 (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: March 14, 2018 08:13PM

cbuckser
I won't sign up for Fubo after all. The Cornell-Princeton semifinal will be streamed on Twitch.

THANKS!

Posted by: A-19 (---.washdc.fios.verizon.net)
Date: March 16, 2018 03:57PM

[www.twitch.tv]

there's some german hockey game on and we're 10m to opening faceoff in placid. am i at the right place?

Date: March 16, 2018 04:00PM

A-19
[www.twitch.tv]

there's some german hockey game on and we're 10m to opening faceoff in placid. am i at the right place?

Last week they switched over right after the anthems. Patience.

- Steve Worona

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: March 18, 2018 01:01PM

I put it at the top, but the TV is ESPNews.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login