Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Bedpan
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Cornell @ Clarkson 2017-02-18

Posted by Trotsky 
Cornell @ Clarkson 2017-02-18
Posted by: Trotsky (---.hsd1.md.comcast.net)
Date: February 18, 2017 02:41PM

If Cornell wins tonight they will have their best record in the ECAC at this point in the season since 2005.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2017 02:41PM by Trotsky.

Re: Cornell @ Clarkson 2017-02-18 Video Link
Posted by: TimV (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: February 18, 2017 05:43PM

Appears to be a free video stream HERE.bananabananabanana

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2017 05:45PM by TimV.

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.sub-70-209-137.myvzw.com)
Date: February 18, 2017 06:29PM

TimV
Appears to be a free video stream HERE.bananabananabanana

I'm asking again, if anyone could record the game, l'd pay whatever it takes to get me a copy. Clarkson doesn't archive the games.

Date: February 18, 2017 06:33PM

IIRC somebody said on the SLU thread that the carrier is the same as for the SLU game and they could record it. They might be waiting for a response though.

Re: Cornell @ Clarkson 2017-02-18
Date: February 18, 2017 06:33PM

I'd be perfectly willing to do it but I don't know the first thing about how.

Posted by: CU2007 (---.sub-70-214-106.myvzw.com)
Date: February 18, 2017 07:11PM

Clarkson announcer is acting like an auctioneer on cocaine. Unfathomably annoying.

Posted by: Beeeej (Moderator)
Date: February 18, 2017 07:34PM

CU2007
Clarkson announcer is acting like an auctioneer on cocaine. Unfathomably annoying.

On the other hand, at least the gain is turned up too high on his microphone, so it sounds like it's too loud no matter how low I make the volume.

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: upprdeck (---.syrcny.east.verizon.net)
Date: February 18, 2017 07:38PM

not a bad first period.. kept the puck along the way on D.. some decent cycling of the puck.. too bad the D fell downto create the one good scoring chance that Clarkson got..

someday the PP will come back to life.

our PK is interesting.. we have good numbers but we gave up like 7 goals in 2 games and very little the rest.

Posted by: marty (---.sub-70-209-142.myvzw.com)
Date: February 18, 2017 07:44PM

Trotsky
IIRC somebody said on the SLU thread that the carrier is the same as for the SLU game and they could record it. They might be waiting for a response though.

What I said was if. And it doesn't appear to be the same s they are using Flash tonight.

Date: February 18, 2017 07:59PM

[bglive-a.bitgravity.com] this will let you grab the feed with vlc and record it..

doesnt help from the beginning though just from wherever you start watching.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2017 08:00PM by upprdeck.

Date: February 18, 2017 08:01PM

bad 2nd goal. 2 guys back one loses the puck and there other allows the shot.

Date: February 18, 2017 08:30PM

Princ and Colg trying to give us some help tonight.. still rooting for a PP goal again before March.

Posted by: andyw2100 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: February 18, 2017 08:32PM

upprdeck
still rooting for a PP goal again before March.

How about to start the third?

Posted by: GBR1234 (---.hsd1.ct.comcast.net)
Date: February 18, 2017 08:33PM

Clarkson's pesky play, especially the forecheck is keeping CU off their system. Yale did this to great success last time out.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2017 08:37PM by GBR1234.

Date: February 18, 2017 08:46PM

yeah we have not gotten the cycle going as well tonight but still at times had good control.. both goals were really just bad mistakes by the D not that falling down can be controlled. clarkson with very few chances but converted one gift and one gaff.

we have gotten control deep a bunch but not done much with it

Posted by: Iceberg (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: February 18, 2017 09:22PM

Clarkson is very much in this game because of Cornell's sloppy play.

Date: February 18, 2017 09:37PM

nice come back.. much better play in the 3rd.. too bad they couldnt hold on for the win

Posted by: GBR1234 (---.hsd1.ct.comcast.net)
Date: February 18, 2017 09:39PM

Sloppy is saying it nicely.

Posted by: Iceberg (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: February 18, 2017 09:40PM

And with the tie I think Cornell is guaranteed a BYE now. Q is 5 points behind with only 2 games left for each team.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2017 09:42PM by Iceberg.

Date: February 18, 2017 09:43PM

Iceberg
And with the tie I think Cornell is guaranteed a BYE now. Q is 5 points behind with only 2 games left for each team.

Cornell is now guaranteed the bye.

I don't think I've ever seen a team with a power play to begin overtime seem like they wanted to win less than Cornell just did.

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: LGR14 (---.hsd1.va.comcast.net)
Date: February 18, 2017 09:44PM

Beeeej
Iceberg

I don't think I've ever seen a team with a power play to begin overtime seem like they wanted to win less than Cornell just did.

Extremely timid. Didn't look like they had any idea of what to do.

Posted by: RichH (---.hsd1.ct.comcast.net)
Date: February 18, 2017 09:47PM

Beeeej
Iceberg

What, you disapprove of the strategy of "hold it at your own blue line for 20 seconds?"

Date: February 18, 2017 09:48PM

RichH
Beeeej
Iceberg

What, you disapprove of the strategy of "hold it at your own blue line for 20 seconds?"

Strongly.

- Steve Worona

Date: February 18, 2017 09:50PM

sets them up for next weekend though.

Slu/clark at Harvard
union at colg/cornell

1st-4th all still in play.

really if we win the next 2 and the 2nd round games we probably get into the ncaa no matter what happens at lake placid..

still have some goals that are reachable

who imagined when the year started this team being 9-2-2 on the road..

Posted by: Scersk '97 (---.hsd1.ct.comcast.net)
Date: February 18, 2017 10:16PM

upprdeck
Slu/clark at Harvard

And SLU and Clarkson circle that weekend every year. Harvard has predictably pooed its own bed vs. those two on numerous occasions.

Yet it seems rather improbable that the Cantabridgians will come out of the weekend with no more than one point…
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2017 10:18PM by Scersk '97.

Date: February 18, 2017 10:27PM

anyone make any sense out of the Starrett scrum? the clarkson kid got decked but no call.. then Starrett hit a clarkson kid late with a bump, then clarkson kid ran Starrett.. So why did Starrett get 2 and 2 but the clarkson kid only 2??

Posted by: Dafatone (---.sub-70-198-50.myvzw.com)
Date: February 18, 2017 10:35PM

upprdeck
anyone make any sense out of the Starrett scrum? the clarkson kid got decked but no call.. then Starrett hit a clarkson kid late with a bump, then clarkson kid ran Starrett.. So why did Starrett get 2 and 2 but the clarkson kid only 2??

Best I can make of it was that the refs felt that they should have called the initial hit and gave starrett an extra as a makeup.

Posted by: Johnny 5 (---.syrcny.east.verizon.net)
Date: February 19, 2017 08:07AM

One more time, with feeling......

help

Date: February 19, 2017 08:13AM

what was interesting is that the announcers thought the original hit was by Kubiak.

Date: February 19, 2017 08:46AM

The persistent penalty bug notwithstanding, why is it that we repeatedly seem to go into scramble/collapse/panic/survival (take your pick) mode in period number three??

thud

Date: February 19, 2017 09:12AM

Johnny 5
The persistent penalty bug notwithstanding, why is it that we repeatedly seem to go into scramble/collapse/panic/survival (take your pick) mode in period number three??

thud
It is pretty sweet, though, that despite not playing well the only thing between us and beating a decent team on the feared North Country trip on their senior night with our defense devastated by injury was one failed clearing pass.

I know we didn't play well, but in past years anything short of a perfect effort would have caused us to be blown out under those circumstances. We've come a long way in a short time.
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2017 09:13AM by Trotsky.

Posted by: Hooking (---.res.bhn.net)
Date: February 19, 2017 11:03AM

I was not able to see this game and the comments on the game do not give a clear picture of why Cornell did not defeat Clarkson when they defeated a ranked opponent the previous night? All the numbers and statistics indicate Clarkson should not have been so even a match. Did any one problem stand out, such as defensive strategy, offensive strategy, short depth, or conditioning? It's not possible to address a problem until you identify it, and problems by definition repeat themselves.

Date: February 19, 2017 11:08AM

Hooking
I was not able to see this game and the comments on the game do not give a clear picture of why Cornell did not defeat Clarkson when they defeated a ranked opponent the previous night? All the numbers and statistics indicate Clarkson should not have been so even a match. Did any one problem stand out, such as defensive strategy, offensive strategy, short depth, or conditioning? It's not possible to address a problem until you identify it, and problems by definition repeat themselves.

I think our comments on the game paint a very clear picture. Our defensemen literally fell down once and literally handed over the puck once, leading to two Clarkson goals, and that's the difference.

- Steve Worona

Date: February 19, 2017 11:14AM

Beeeej
I think our comments on the game paint a very clear picture. Our defensemen literally fell down once and literally handed over the puck once, leading to two Clarkson goals, and that's the difference.

Is it just me, or did McCarron make a mistake in trying to pick up the puck carrier when Kaldis fell, leaving his man completely open to receive the backdoor pass, and leaving Gillam hung out to dry? I realize it was a split-second decision, so I'm not posting to berate McCarron. It just seemed to me that the "correct" play in that situation would have been to stay on his man, and give Gillam a chance to block the shot if the puck handler takes it.

Date: February 19, 2017 11:19AM

andyw2100
Beeeej

Is it just me, or did McCarron make a mistake in trying to pick up the puck carrier when Kaldis fell, leaving his man completely open to receive the backdoor pass, and leaving Gillam hung out to dry? I realize it was a split-second decision, so I'm not posting to berate McCarron. It just seemed to me that the "correct" play in that situation would have been to stay on his man, and give Gillam a chance to block the shot if the puck handler takes it.

Yes, the standard in a 2-on-1 situation is the goalie stays focused on the primary potential shooter and the defenseman stays with the other forward to try to cut off a pass or one-timer. That goal was a total defensive breakdown.

- Steve Worona

Posted by: RichH (---.hsd1.ct.comcast.net)
Date: February 19, 2017 12:06PM

Hooking

One thing that came to mind during the game was how few grade-A scoring chances both teams had. It's almost like the two coaches had a rather deep knowledge of each other's plays, styles, and tendencies for some reason...

I like what Cornell showed me in the 3rd as they found a way to get the two late goals they needed. But they still couldn't kill off the last 3:00 to seal it. Someone missed a good chance to clear the zone and deHaas made a textbook ECAC deflection shot right after it. I like our odds of locking down the final minutes with a lead more often than not, but this year hasn't been as automatic as in past years. Thin defensive corps?
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2017 12:32PM by RichH.

Posted by: Dafatone (---.midco.net)
Date: February 19, 2017 12:26PM

I think it's the d-line injuries. Defensemen falling over left and right, bad clears. Looks like they get tired.

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: February 19, 2017 12:35PM

RichH
Hooking

One thing that came to mind during the game was how few grade-A scoring chances both teams had. It's almost like the two coaches had rather deep knowledge of each other's plays & styles...

I like what Cornell showed me in the 3rd. They found a way to get the two late goals they needed, but couldn't kill off the last 3:00 to seal it. Someone missed a good chance to clear the zone and deHaas made a textbook ECAC deflection shot right after it. I like our odds of locking down the final minutes with a lead more often than not, but this year hasn't been as automatic as in past years. Thin defensive corps?

Very thin!!!!! It will be our problem for the rest of the year.

Interestingly, it looks like we can skate offensively with the rest of the league (Out of league it's tough to say. We didn't play the best teams, but I'd guess we can't stay with the top offensive teams.), but defensively we've got problems. I think it's due to the thin ranks, but how do you know?

In years past, when we had a clamp down defense, I thought we had a chance against the top teams. Now the question will be, can the defense play well enough to give the offense a chance to win.

Regardless, they are generally fun to watch.

By the way, what's happened to all those coach must go, he can't change, complainers. Have they really seen the light?

Date: February 19, 2017 01:22PM

Dafatone
I think it's the d-line injuries. Defensemen falling over left and right, bad clears. Looks like they get tired.

Maybe the forwards need to work on skating backwards??

whistle

Posted by: marty (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: February 19, 2017 01:31PM

Johnny 5
Dafatone

whistle

As opposed to drinking down at "The Creaker"? Maybe you have some drills to suggest too?

I think it's amazing the D is doing as well as it is. As for my skating advice, I'm wondering if someone can help me tighten the laces. ::O:
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2017 01:32PM by marty.

Date: February 19, 2017 01:50PM

marty
Johnny 5
Dafatone

whistle

As opposed to drinking down at "The Creaker"? Maybe you have some drills to suggest too?

I think it's amazing the D is doing as well as it is. As for my skating advice, I'm wondering if someone can help me tighten the laces. ::O:

Twelve ounce curls do wonders for the forearms, but make skating backwards a bit problematic.

drunk

Date: February 19, 2017 01:51PM

I still do not understand why the Cornell defense prevailed against a superior team and allegedly broke down against a considerably weaker team 24 hours later? I also read here that the Cornell offense was unable to cope with the Yale forecheck and was unable to deal with a similar Clarkson forecheck. If accurate, these reports indicate organizational rather than individual problems.

Date: February 19, 2017 02:00PM

Hooking
I still do not understand why the Cornell defense prevailed against a superior team and allegedly broke down against a considerably weaker team 24 hours later? I also read here that the Cornell offense was unable to cope with the Yale forecheck and was unable to deal with a similar Clarkson forecheck. If accurate, these reports indicate organizational rather than individual problems.

Before I dive head-first into the trap of actually answering your question, let me make sure I understand it:

You are unable to comprehend how the results of a game are not always in line with the mathematical expectations based on results of prior games? Is that about right?

- Steve Worona

Posted by: Dafatone (---.midco.net)
Date: February 19, 2017 02:03PM

Trolling and ridiculousness aside, Clarkson's a pretty solid team this year.

Posted by: Al DeFlorio (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: February 19, 2017 02:07PM

Beeeej
Hooking

Before I dive head-first into the trap of actually answering your question, let me make sure I understand it:

You are unable to comprehend how the results of a game are not always in line with the mathematical expectations based on results of prior games? Is that about right?
Best answer. Question was nonsensical.

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.102.129.41.res-cmts.sm.ptd.net)
Date: February 19, 2017 02:09PM

Beeeej
Hooking

TRANSLATION: That's why they play the games.whistle

Date: February 19, 2017 02:44PM

Finally some consensus. No one is obliged to respond to upsetting questions, but the volunteer consensus is, "It is folly to seek or worse, hypothesize the cause of erratic athletic performance [except with numbers and statistics].

Posted by: BearLover (---.hfc.comcastbusiness.net)
Date: February 19, 2017 02:45PM

Jim Hyla
RichH
Hooking

One thing that came to mind during the game was how few grade-A scoring chances both teams had. It's almost like the two coaches had rather deep knowledge of each other's plays & styles...

I like what Cornell showed me in the 3rd. They found a way to get the two late goals they needed, but couldn't kill off the last 3:00 to seal it. Someone missed a good chance to clear the zone and deHaas made a textbook ECAC deflection shot right after it. I like our odds of locking down the final minutes with a lead more often than not, but this year hasn't been as automatic as in past years. Thin defensive corps?

Very thin!!!!! It will be our problem for the rest of the year.
Are you saying this because you don't expect us to get back many/any of our injured D-men?

Date: February 19, 2017 02:47PM

Hooking
Finally some consensus. No one is obliged to respond to upsetting questions, but the volunteer consensus is, "It is folly to seek or worse, hypothesize the cause of erratic athletic performance [except with numbers and statistics].

"Aha! Those are exactly the results I thought we'd get!!" exclaimed the lead scientist on the confirmation bias study.

- Steve Worona

Posted by: Al DeFlorio (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: February 19, 2017 03:08PM

Beeeej
Hooking

"Aha! Those are exactly the results I thought we'd get!!" exclaimed the lead scientist on the confirmation bias study.
Perhaps Hooking will use his numbers and statistics to explain why the great 1968 and 1969 Cornell teams lost to Brown and RPI. I suppose it was all Ned's fault for not "identifying and addressing the problem" that needed correcting.rolleyes

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2017 03:08PM by Al DeFlorio.

Date: February 19, 2017 05:24PM

RichH
One thing that came to mind during the game was how few grade-A scoring chances both teams had. It's almost like the two coaches had a rather deep knowledge of each other's plays, styles, and tendencies for some reason...
As opposed to the prior night when Cornell had a dozen GREAT opportunities -- maybe even more.

One of the game reviews from Clarkson said the Knights had just 5 shots from the circles and in all night. We were doing a great job not letting them get anything going. On offense, Angello disappeared for the full weekend. He's starting to remind me of a little of Riley Nash actually -- sometimes looks like Dom Moore, other times looks like Michael Moore. I don't get it, but it may be some teams just know how to deal with him, or some teams deploy their best line against him while others send them against Vanderlaan.

Date: February 19, 2017 05:28PM

Hooking

Stay down, son. Stay down.

Posted by: daredevilcu (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: February 19, 2017 06:04PM

I was at the game, and there should have been two suspensions for sure.

One, the guy who hit Dalpe and caused the injury should have gotten 5+game, possibly 5+DQ. It was clearly boarding, as Dalpe got thrown into the boards from 5 feet away. Could have also been charging. It also caused what I think was a clear concussion, and I'll be surprised if Dalpe plays again before Lake Placid.

Two, I believe it was deHaas, came flying in shortly after that play to a scrum in front of the Clarkson bench and sucker-punched that guy to the back of the head. Dropped him like a bad habit. Unacceptable, and while I understand why he did it, he really shouldn't be playing next weekend.

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: February 19, 2017 06:31PM

daredevilcu

One, the guy who hit Dalpe and caused the injury should have gotten 5+game, possibly 5+DQ. It was clearly boarding, as Dalpe got thrown into the boards from 5 feet away. Could have also been charging. It also caused what I think was a clear concussion, and I'll be surprised if Dalpe plays again before Lake Placid.

Two, I believe it was deHaas, came flying in shortly after that play to a scrum in front of the Clarkson bench and sucker-punched that guy to the back of the head. Dropped him like a bad habit. Unacceptable, and while I understand why he did it, he really shouldn't be playing next weekend.

Since Clarkson doesn't archive their games, (I believe they're the only ECAC team to not have archives. Poor for a tech school. Maybe that's why RPI likes to have fun with them.) we can't really go back and rewatch the play, to identify the player, or to see if it really was a penalty. But, since I don't know the Clarkson players that well, if you meant the play where the Clarkson player went down right before the sucker punch, well all I can say is that no refs hand went up. I would like to review it, if I could.

Date: February 19, 2017 06:57PM

Jim Hyla
Since Clarkson doesn't archive their games, (I believe they're the only ECAC team to not have archives. Poor for a tech school. Maybe that's why RPI likes to have fun with them.) we can't really go back and rewatch the play, to identify the player, or to see if it really was a penalty. But, since I don't know the Clarkson players that well, if you meant the play where the Clarkson player went down right before the sucker punch, well all I can say is that no refs hand went up. I would like to review it, if I could.

Watching the video in real-time, I remember being surprised, based on the way the Clarkson player crumbled against the boards, that there was no call. At the time I thought it must have been because the hit happened far enough off the boards that the refs viewed it as an open-ice hit, and not as boarding. The commentator did say there was no call. Of course he also thought the hit came from Kubiak, not Starrett, though that information seemed to be given to him from someone else.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2017 07:04PM by andyw2100.

Date: February 19, 2017 07:15PM

Jim Hyla
daredevilcu

Unfortunately, both of the officials were puck-watching all game. I don't think they caught a single interaction behind the play against either team. Miserably officiated game. While you're right that they didn't call that a penalty, it should have been 5+game at a minimum, and I'll be shocked if there isn't a league review resulting in two suspensions. The play that Vigneault got called for hooking with 30 seconds to go, Vigneault had the puck. How you hook someone when you're the puck carrier is beyond me.

I believe the hit was from Starrett, because a Clarkson forward went after him immediately, and then following that scrum, he got sucker punched by a Clarkson defenseman coming from the right side. If Starrett was the player who got punched, then he was the guy who boarded the Clarkson player.

If these two teams end up playing each other in the quarterfinal round, the ECAC had better send one of their best crews or it could easily get out of hand in a hurry.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2017 07:16PM by daredevilcu.

Date: February 19, 2017 09:18PM

daredevilcu
If these two teams end up playing each other in the quarterfinal round, the ECAC had better send one of their best crews or it could easily get out of hand in a hurry.
Given the relationship between the coaches, I doubt this very much.

This isn't Pecknold and Gaudet. Headhunting and vendettas won't be permitted by either coach.

Posted by: ugarte (---.80-243-255-121.cable.only.fr)
Date: February 19, 2017 09:31PM

Jim Hyla
daredevilcu
if you meant the play where the Clarkson player went down right before the sucker punch, well all I can say is that no refs hand went up. I would like to review it, if I could.

I believe the hit was from Starrett, because a Clarkson forward went after him immediately, and then following that scrum, he got sucker punched by a Clarkson defenseman coming from the right side. If Starrett was the player who got punched, then he was the guy who boarded the Clarkson player.
According to the radio crew, Kubiak hit Dalpe, no penalty but a whistle for the injury and the hit seemed clean. At or around the whistle (just before the whistle according to the guys on the mic) Starrett hit another guy (did he hit them both? or was Kubiak on the grassy knoll?) and then de Haas drilled Starrett. The broadcast crew thought the refs were debating whether dehaas was getting 2 or 5 and were stunned when Starrett got a double minor. Cornell doesn't have a homer crew so take that for what it's worth.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2017 10:32PM by ugarte.

Date: February 19, 2017 09:47PM

I agree DeHaas deserved 5 for the hit on Starret. Uncalled for. Also I didn't notice it during the game, but the Clarkson player did end up returning to the game and was on the ice for the 3rd Cornell goal. Glad that ended up better than it looked.

Posted by: Weder (192.72.255.---)
Date: February 19, 2017 09:59PM

ugarte
Jim Hyla
daredevilcu
if you meant the play where the Clarkson player went down right before the sucker punch, well all I can say is that no refs hand went up. I would like to review it, if I could.

According to the radio crew, Kubiak hit Dalpe, no penalty but a whistle for the injury and the hot seemed clean. At or around the whistle (just before the whistle according to the guys on the mic) Starrett hit another guy (did he hit them both? or was Kubiak on the grassy knoll?) and then de Haas drilled Starrett. The broadcast crew thought the refs were debating whether dehaas was getting 2 or 5 and were stunned when Starrett got a double minor. Cornell doesn't have a homer crew so take that for what it's worth.

On a recent broadcast, they noted that Jason Weinstein is a BU grad. (It's probably been mentioned before, but I don't remember hearing it.)
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2017 10:01PM by Weder.

Posted by: Drew (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: February 20, 2017 12:17PM

Hooking

Clarkson is a tougher team than the record indicates (yes, I know what Parcells says about your record), they have beaten quite a few ranked teams Notre Dame, UMass Lowell, Union, Vermont and St Lawrence.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2017 12:19PM by Drew.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login