Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Jell-O Mold
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Annual Home Stretch Contest: 2017 Edition

Posted by Trotsky 
Annual Home Stretch Contest: 2017 Edition
Posted by: Trotsky (---.dc.dc.cox.net)
Date: January 09, 2017 04:48PM

Predict the result of the 15 remaining ECAC games. W, L or T: 1 point for each exact match (so while ties are valid, you'd better be sure...)

My prediction for template:

Trotsky

W @Prn
L @Qpc
W Clk
W SLU
W Hvd
L Drt
L @Uni
W @RPI
W Cgt
W Yal
W Brn
L @SLU
L @Clk
W Uni
W RPI

Ties broken by stepping backwards from game 22, 21, etc...
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2017 04:49PM by Trotsky.

Re: Annual Home Stretch Contest: 2017 Edition
Posted by: andyw2100 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: January 09, 2017 05:00PM

W @Prn
W @Qpc
W Clk
W SLU
W Hvd
W Drt
W @Uni
W @RPI
W Cgt
W Yal
W Brn
W @SLU
W @Clk
W Uni
W RPI

Call me an optimist!

Posted by: Beeeej (Moderator)
Date: January 09, 2017 05:19PM

W @Prn
L @Qpc
W Clk
W SLU
L Hvd
W Drt
W @Uni
W @RPI
W Cgt
W Yal
W Brn
W @SLU
W @Clk
W Uni
W RPI

Just so I have a slightly better shot than Andy. whistle

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.syrcny.fios.verizon.net)
Date: January 09, 2017 05:39PM

I'll go with Andy's. I hate to bet against teams that I'm rooting for. (But then I also don't bet for them either, I just don't bet.) It seems awkward to pick a loss and root for a win.

Date: January 09, 2017 06:00PM

Jim Hyla
I'll go with Andy's. I hate to bet against teams that I'm rooting for. (But then I also don't bet for them either, I just don't bet.) It seems awkward to pick a loss and root for a win.

I can't imagine why. It's a prediction contest, not a wish list. I hope for Cornell to beat Hahvahd, but logically I believe they will lose. If picking Cornell over Hahvahd loses me the contest when I otherwise would've won, that seems awkward to me.

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Date: January 09, 2017 07:05PM

Beeeej
Jim Hyla

I can't imagine why. It's a prediction contest, not a wish list. I hope for Cornell to beat Hahvahd, but logically I believe they will lose. If picking Cornell over Hahvahd loses me the contest when I otherwise would've won, that seems awkward to me.

I would hope that you could imagine why, but maybe I wasn't clear enough. Yes this is a contest and I assume if I play, I'd like to win. On the other hand, I don't want to win by hoping that CU will lose. Therefore, since I'm going to be rooting and hoping that CU wins all their games, that's the only way I want to win.

Now if it were simply a prediction, such as is done at the beginning of the season when we predict where we think the team will be at the end, then I can easily say I don't think CU will be first in the ECAC. However I'm still rooting for that, and I don't lose if I'm wrong.

Maybe you still can't imagine why, but that's okay.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.hsd1.md.comcast.net)
Date: January 09, 2017 08:35PM

For the record, though I predict 10-5 I will be rooting for 15-0. If that was unclear.

Posted by: RichH (---.hsd1.ct.comcast.net)
Date: January 09, 2017 09:03PM

Only on eLynah can this sort of thing create debate.

L @Prn
T @Qpc
W Clk
T SLU
T Hvd
W Drt
W @Uni
W @RPI
W Cgt
W Yal
W Brn
L @SLU
T @Clk
L Uni
W RPI

Posted by: toddlose (---.hsd1.fl.comcast.net)
Date: January 09, 2017 09:09PM

L @Prn
W @Qpc
L Clk
W SLU
L Hvd
W Drt
L @Uni
W @RPI
W Cgt
W Yal
W Brn
L @SLU
L @Clk
W Uni
W RPI

Date: January 09, 2017 09:14PM

Jim Hyla
Beeeej
Jim Hyla

I would hope that you could imagine why, but maybe I wasn't clear enough. Yes this is a contest and I assume if I play, I'd like to win. On the other hand, I don't want to win by hoping that CU will lose. Therefore, since I'm going to be rooting and hoping that CU wins all their games, that's the only way I want to win.

Now if it were simply a prediction, such as is done at the beginning of the season when we predict where we think the team will be at the end, then I can easily say I don't think CU will be first in the ECAC. However I'm still rooting for that, and I don't lose if I'm wrong.

Perhaps you think that because I believe Cornell will lose to Hahvahd, and because I therefore picked Hahvahd, I am not rooting for Cornell - or even worse, that I am actively rooting for Hahvahd. You would be mistaken. I don't believe it is the least bit inconsistent to root for Cornell to win and yet accept winning the contest as a distant consolation.

Not to mention the fact that I could still win the contest even if Cornell wins that game.

- Steve Worona

Posted by: Dafatone (---.midco.net)
Date: January 09, 2017 09:43PM

I always forget to do these!

T @Prn
L @Qpc
W Clk
W SLU
W Hvd
L Drt
W @Uni
W @RPI
W Cgt
T Yal
W Brn
T @SLU
L @Clk
W Uni
W RPI

Posted by: TimV (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: January 09, 2017 10:27PM

Looks like 9-5-1 to me.

W @Prn
L @Qpc
W Clk
W SLU
L Hvd
W Drt
L @Uni
W @RPI
T Cgt
W Yal
W Brn
L @SLU
W @Clk
L Uni
W RPI

Posted by: ugarte (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: January 09, 2017 10:56PM

Beeeej
Jim Hyla
Beeeej
Jim Hyla

Perhaps you think that because I believe Cornell will lose to Hahvahd, and because I therefore picked Hahvahd, I am not rooting for Cornell - or even worse, that I am actively rooting for Hahvahd. You would be mistaken. I don't believe it is the least bit inconsistent to root for Cornell to win and yet accept winning the contest as a distant consolation.
Just accept that some people don't want to do a silly contest please. You even admit that a Harvard win that matches your prediction will provide distant consolation which, I think we can all agree, is morally grotesque on a scale usually reserved for despots.

Date: January 10, 2017 07:18AM

Beeeej
Jim Hyla
Beeeej
Jim Hyla

Not to mention the fact that I could still win the contest even if Cornell wins that game.

I don't know why you'd think that I'd believe that you'd root against CU. I never had any comment about you, other than you're not understanding of my position.

You can have any position you want. I'd just hope you'd be willing to understand that others have differing positions and that maybe you'd try and understand why.

Date: January 10, 2017 07:36AM

Jim Hyla
Beeeej
Jim Hyla
Beeeej
Jim Hyla

I don't know why you'd think that I'd believe that you'd root against CU. I never had any comment about you, other than you're not understanding of my position.

See your comments above in bold.

- Steve Worona

Date: January 10, 2017 08:11AM

Beeeej
Jim Hyla
Beeeej
Jim Hyla
Beeeej
Jim Hyla

My comments refer to me and my thoughts. Nowhere did I mean to imply that you'd root against CU. I certainly don't, and didn't, think that wining the contest meant more to you than CU wining. Just that, to me, it seems awkward.

I can understand your position. I'd just hope that you could understand (imagine) mine.

Date: January 10, 2017 08:18AM

Jim Hyla
Beeeej
Jim Hyla
Beeeej
Jim Hyla
Beeeej
Jim Hyla

My comments refer to me and my thoughts. Nowhere did I mean to imply that you'd root against CU. I certainly don't, and didn't, think that wining the contest meant more to you than CU wining. Just that, to me, it seems awkward.

I can understand your position. I'd just hope that you could understand (imagine) mine.

I do. I also know it's wrong. :-)

Anyway, we've probably beaten this to death long enough.

- Steve Worona

Date: January 10, 2017 08:42AM

Beeeej
Jim Hyla
Beeeej
Jim Hyla
Beeeej
Jim Hyla
Beeeej
Jim Hyla

I do. I also know it's wrong. :-)

Oh well, thanks:-)

Posted by: Trotsky (---.dc.dc.cox.net)
Date: January 10, 2017 09:34AM

Beeeej
Pfft. Nobody's even mentioned Hitler, yet. You wouldn't survive 5 minutes on USCHO. :-} <-- note, this is not a stylized Pepe

Posted by: BearLover (---.hfc.comcastbusiness.net)
Date: January 10, 2017 01:22PM

W @Prn
L @Qpc
W Clk
L SLU
L Hvd
W Drt
L @Uni
W @RPI
W Cgt
W Yal
W Brn
L @SLU
L @Clk
L Uni
W RPI

8-7 down the stretch, 17-11-1 total. Which probably leaves them 1 game short of the NCAAs again.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2017 01:24PM by BearLover.

Posted by: Hooking (---.res.bhn.net)
Date: January 10, 2017 04:04PM

I predict that Cornell will score an average of fewer than two goals a game down the homestretch, and the opposition will score an average of more than three goals per game. This prediction eliminates the "good luck" - "bad luck" analysis of these games.

Posted by: RichH (134.223.116.---)
Date: January 10, 2017 05:01PM

Welp. I'm officially terrified of RPI now. Thanks, Trotsky's stupid contest.

Date: January 10, 2017 07:25PM

Jim Hyla

So, Jim...on the off-chance that we tie for first in the contest, we should have a tie-breaker. How about total goals Cornell scores in the remaining games? Whomever is closest wins. (Going over is OK.) We can PM Trotsky with our predictions. What do you say?

Date: January 10, 2017 08:34PM

andyw2100
Jim Hyla

So, Jim...on the off-chance that we tie for first in the contest, we should have a tie-breaker. How about total goals Cornell scores in the remaining games? Whomever is closest wins. (Going over is OK.) We can PM Trotsky with our predictions. What do you say?

If we win the next 15 I will be in no shape to do math.

Posted by: Larry72 (---.twcny.rr.com)
Date: January 10, 2017 08:47PM

+1

Date: January 10, 2017 09:58PM

Trotsky
andyw2100
Jim Hyla

No math required. (Not to mention that Jim and I could tie for first without Cornell winning the next 15.)

If Jim likes the idea, we can just PM you our predictions and once you have them both you post them. If you declare us joint winners, we can do the goal math. (We can't just make our predictions publicly, as that would give a huge edge, in this very meaningful contest, to whomever picked second.)

Date: January 11, 2017 06:47AM

andyw2100
Trotsky
andyw2100
Jim Hyla

No math required. (Not to mention that Jim and I could tie for first without Cornell winning the next 15.)

If Jim likes the idea, we can just PM you our predictions and once you have them both you post them. If you declare us joint winners, we can do the goal math. (We can't just make our predictions publicly, as that would give a huge edge, in this very meaningful contest, to whomever picked second.)

No, you were the first to make the prediction, so if we are tiedbananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabanana, then you are the winner. Sort of like hockey scoring, you scored the goal and I just get an assist. (Even though I didn't do anything to deserve it.)

Date: January 11, 2017 08:51AM

Jim Hyla
andyw2100
No, you were the first to make the prediction, so if we are tiedbananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabananabanana, then you are the winner. Sort of like hockey scoring, you scored the goal and I just get an assist. (Even though I didn't do anything to deserve it.)

Fair enough, Jim! Thanks!

If we do tie, I'll definitely split the prize money with you.

Posted by: ithacat (---.cbs.cornell.edu)
Date: January 11, 2017 02:09PM

T @Prn
L @Qpc
W Clk
L SLU
L Hvd
W Drt
L @Uni
W @RPI
W Cgt
W Yal
W Brn
L @SLU
W @Clk
L Uni
W RPI

Don't we finish the regular season with RPI then Union?

Date: January 11, 2017 07:49PM

ithacat
Shit, yes.

OK, folks, I am going to count your guess on the team (not the order) for the final two games, but you can change your results until gametime Friday.
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2017 07:52PM by Trotsky.

Date: January 11, 2017 08:47PM

Trotsky
ithacat
Shit, yes.

OK, folks, I am going to count your guess on the team (not the order) for the final two games, but you can change your results until gametime Friday.

Well, in that case, I change my "WW" for the last two games to "WW".

"In capitalism, man exploits man - but with communism it's the reverse."

- Steve Worona

Posted by: profudge (50.108.193.---)
Date: January 12, 2017 07:00AM

W @Prn
T @Qpc
W Clk
W SLU
L Hvd
W Drt
L @Uni
W @RPI
W Cgt
W Yal
W Brn
T @SLU
W @Clk
W RPI
W Uni

Date: January 14, 2017 04:12PM

Current results.

Tr	Trotsky												
a	andyw2100												
Bj	Beeeej												
R	RichH												
t	toddlose												
D	Dafatone												
TV	TimV												
BL	BearLover												
i	ithacat												
p	profudge												
J	Jim Hyla												

Pts	1	1	1	0	0	0	1	1	0	1	1
Gm	Act	Opp	Tr	a	Bj	R	t	D	TV	BL	i	p	J
1 W at Prn W W W L L T W W T W W 2 at Qpc L W L T W L L L L T W 3 Clk W W W W L W W W W W W 4 SLU W W W T W W W L L W W 5 Hvd W W L T L W L L L L W 6 Drt L W W W W L W W W W W 7 at Uni L W W W L W L L L L W 8 at RPI W W W W W W W W W W W 9 Cgt W W W W W W T W W W W 10 Yal W W W W W T W W W W W 11 Brn W W W W W W W W W W W 12 at SLU L W W L L T L L L T W 13 at CLK L W W L L L W L W W W 14 RPI W W W L W W W W W W W 15 Uni W W W W W W L L L W W

Please check your guesses to confirm no transcription errors. Note that games 14 and 15 were flipped from the template -- I have preserved guess by team.

Latecomers may join whenever they wish -- no credit for games which have passed, obviously. :)
Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2017 05:03PM by Trotsky.

Date: January 14, 2017 04:54PM

Trotsky
Current results.

Tr	Trotsky											
a	andyw2100											
Bj	Beeeej											
R	RichH											
t	toddlose											
D	Dafatone											
TV	TimV											
BL	BearLover											
i	ithacat											
p	profudge

You left out Jim H.

Date: January 14, 2017 05:01PM

andyw2100
You left out Jim H.
Fixed.

Date: January 14, 2017 05:19PM

Trotsky
andyw2100
You left out Jim H.
Fixed.

Great!

Jim and I are planning on tying for first. Anyone have a problem with that? :)

Date: January 14, 2017 05:32PM

andyw2100
Trotsky
andyw2100
You left out Jim H.
Fixed.

Great!

Jim and I are planning on tying for first. Anyone have a problem with that? :)
I don't.

If we win tonight you will pull ahead alone.

Date: January 15, 2017 07:46AM

Tr	Trotsky												
a	andyw2100												
Bj	Beeeej												
R	RichH												
t	toddlose												
D	Dafatone												
TV	TimV												
BL	BearLover												
i	ithacat												
p	profudge												
J	Jim Hyla												

1	2	1	0	1	0	1	1	0	1	2
1 W at Prn W W W L L T W W T W W 2 W at Qpc L W L T W L L L L T W 3 Clk W W W W L W W W W W W 4 SLU W W W T W W W L L W W 5 Hvd W W L T L W L L L L W 6 Drt L W W W W L W W W W W 7 at Uni L W W W L W L L L L W 8 at RPI W W W W W W W W W W W 9 Cgt W W W W W W T W W W W 10 Yal W W W W W T W W W W W 11 Brn W W W W W W W W W W W 12 at SLU L W W L L T L L L T W 13 at CLK L W W L L L W L W W W 14 RPI W W W L W W W W W W W 15 Uni W W W W W W L L L W W

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2017 07:52AM by Trotsky.

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: January 15, 2017 07:53AM

Trotsky
Tr	Trotsky												
a	andyw2100												
Bj	Beeeej												
R	RichH												
t	toddlose												
D	Dafatone												
TV	TimV												
BL	BearLover												
i	ithacat												
p	profudge												
J	Jim Hyla												

1	2	1	0	1	0	1	1	0	1	2
1 W at Prn W W W L L T W W T W W 2 W at Qpc L W L T W L L L L T W 3 Clk W W W W L W W W W W W 4 SLU W W W T W W W L L W W 5 Hvd W W L T L W L L L L W 6 Drt L W W W W L W W W W W 7 at Uni L W W W L W L L L L W 8 at RPI W W W W W W W W W W W 9 Cgt W W W W W W T W W W W 10 Yal W W W W W T W W W W W 11 Brn W W W W W W W W W W W 12 at SLU L W W L L T L L L T W 13 at CLK L W W L L L W L W W W 14 RPI W W W L W W W W W W W 15 Uni W W W W W W L L L W W

bananabanana Oh ye of little faith.twak

Date: January 22, 2017 11:52AM

Through 4 games our optimists still lead. :)
Tr	Trotsky												
a	andyw2100												
Bj	Beeeej												
R	RichH												
t	toddlose												
D	Dafatone												
TV	TimV												
BL	BearLover												
i	ithacat												
p	profudge												
J	Jim Hyla												

2	3	2	0	2	1	2	1	0	2	3
 1	W	at Prn	W	W	W	L	L	T	W	W	T	W	W
 2	W	at Qpc	L	W	L	T	W	L	L	L	L	T	W
 3	T	Clk	W	W	W	W	L	W	W	W	W	W	W
 4	W	SLU	W	W	W	T	W	W	W	L	L	W	W
 5		Hvd	W	W	L	T	L	W	L	L	L	L	W
 6		Drt	L	W	W	W	W	L	W	W	W	W	W
 7		at Uni	L	W	W	W	L	W	L	L	L	L	W
 8		at RPI	W	W	W	W	W	W	W	W	W	W	W
 9		Cgt	W	W	W	W	W	W	T	W	W	W	W
10		Yal	W	W	W	W	W	T	W	W	W	W	W
11		Brn	W	W	W	W	W	W	W	W	W	W	W
12		at SLU	L	W	W	L	L	T	L	L	L	T	W
13		at CLK	L	W	W	L	L	L	W	L	W	W	W
14		RPI	W	W	W	L	W	W	W	W	W	W	W
15		Uni	W	W	W	W	W	W	L	L	L	W	W

Date: February 03, 2017 09:19PM

Tr	Trotsky												
a	andyw2100												
Bj	Beeeej												
R	RichH												
t	toddlose												
D	Dafatone												
TV	TimV												
BL	BearLover												
i	ithacat												
p	profudge												
J	Jim Hyla												

3	3	3	0	3	2	3	2	1	3	3
 5	L	Hvd	W	W	L	T	L	W	L	L	L	L	W
 6	L	Drt	L	W	W	W	W	L	W	W	W	W	W
 7		at Uni	L	W	W	W	L	W	L	L	L	L	W

Date: February 03, 2017 11:21PM

Tr	Trotsky												
a	andyw2100												
Bj	Beeeej												
R	RichH												
t	toddlose												
D	Dafatone												
TV	TimV												
BL	BearLover												
i	ithacat												
p	profudge												
J	Jim Hyla												

3	4	4	1	3	3	3	2	1	3	4
 7	W	at Uni	L	W	W	W	L	W	L	L	L	L	W

Date: February 03, 2017 11:22PM

So Beeeej, Jim, and I will be ending this contest in a 3-way tie for whatever position we wind up in.

Date: February 04, 2017 01:54AM

andyw2100
So Beeeej, Jim, and I will be ending this contest in a 3-way tie for whatever position we wind up in.

Yeah, but how much more fun it is to have picked all winners.:-D

Posted by: TimV (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: February 04, 2017 09:23AM

Jim Hyla
andyw2100

Yeah, but how much more fun it is to have picked all winners.:-D

Would be huge fun if you guys were right...banana

Date: February 04, 2017 10:48AM

TimV
Would be huge fun if you guys were right...banana
Playing like they did last night in their next 4 games would be a nice start. Chance to roll up a lot of points while the other contenders are frequently off.

Date: February 04, 2017 09:27PM

Tr	Trotsky												
a	andyw2100												
Bj	Beeeej												
R	RichH												
t	toddlose												
D	Dafatone												
TV	TimV												
BL	BearLover												
i	ithacat												
p	profudge												
J	Jim Hyla												

4	5	5	2	4	4	4	3	2	4	5
 8	W	at RPI	W	W	W	W	W	W	W	W	W	W	W

Date: February 11, 2017 07:44AM

Tr	Trotsky			TV	TimV								
a	andyw2100		BL	BearLover								
Bj	Beeeej			i	ithacat								
R	RichH			p	profudge								
t	toddlose		J	Jim Hyla								
D	Dafatone												

5	6	6	3	5	5	4	4	3	5	6
 9	W	Cgt	W	W	W	W	W	W	T	W	W	W	W

Date: February 11, 2017 10:41AM

Please fix my last weekend. You didn't preserve the "guess by team" for me at least, and yes, I know I'm several weeks late actually looking.

Date: February 11, 2017 10:49AM

Tr	Trotsky			TV	TimV								
a	andyw2100			BL	BearLover								
Bj	Beeeej			i	ithacat								
R	RichH			p	profudge								
t	toddlose			J	Jim Hyla								
D	Dafatone												

5	6	6	3	5	5	4	4	3	5	6
14		RPI	W	W	W	W	W	W	W	W	W	W	W
15		Uni	W	W	W	L	W	W	L	L	L	W	W

Fixed.

Date: February 12, 2017 06:28PM

Tr	Trotsky			TV	TimV								
Bj	Beeeej			i	ithacat								
R	RichH			p	profudge								
t	toddlose		J	Jim Hyla								
D	Dafatone												

6	7	7	4	6	7	5	5	4	6	7
10	T	Yal	W	W	W	W	W	T	W	W	W	W	W
11	W	Brn	W	W	W	W	W	W	W	W	W	W	W

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2017 06:28PM by Trotsky.

Date: February 17, 2017 09:45PM

Beeeej, Jim, and I will share first place in the contest, perhaps with Dafatone joining us. (I think we all hope that doesn't happen, as it would mean a Cornell loss tomorrow night.)

I don't believe anyone else can catch us.

Go optimists!

Date: February 17, 2017 10:03PM

Tr	Trotsky			TV	TimV								
Bj	Beeeej			i	ithacat								
R	RichH			p	profudge								
t	toddlose		J	Jim Hyla								
D	Dafatone												

6	8	8	4	6	7	5	5	4	6	8
10	T	Yal	W	W	W	W	W	T	W	W	W	W	W
11	W	Brn	W	W	W	W	W	W	W	W	W	W	W
12	W	at SLU	L	W	W	L	L	T	L	L	L	T	W

Date: February 18, 2017 09:50PM

Tr	Trotsky			TV	TimV								
Bj	Beeeej			i	ithacat								
R	RichH			p	profudge								
t	toddlose		J	Jim Hyla								
D	Dafatone												

6	8	8	4	6	7	5	5	4	6	8
1 W at Prn W W W L L T W W T W W 2 W at Qpc L W L T W L L L L T W 3 T Clk W W W W L W W W W W W 4 W SLU W W W T W W W L L W W 5 L Hvd W W L T L W L L L L W 6 L Drt L W W W W L W W W W W 7 W at Uni L W W W L W L L L L W 8 W at RPI W W W W W W W W W W W 9 W Cgt W W W W W W T W W W W 10 T Yal W W W W W T W W W W W 11 W Brn W W W W W W W W W W W 12 W at SLU L W W L L T L L L T W 13 T at CLK L W W L L L W L W W W 14 RPI W W W W W W W W W W W 15 Uni W W W L W W L L L W W

Date: February 19, 2017 12:16AM

bananabananabanana

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.102.129.41.res-cmts.sm.ptd.net)
Date: February 19, 2017 07:23AM

Jim Hyla
bananabananabanana

Is that for the 3-way tie? :-P

Date: February 19, 2017 08:36AM

Jeff Hopkins '82
Jim Hyla
bananabananabanana

Sausage party.

Date: February 19, 2017 09:25AM

Jeff Hopkins '82
Jim Hyla
bananabananabanana

Yes

Date: February 26, 2017 06:17PM

Congratulations to our three winners:

Tr	Trotsky			TV	TimV								
Bj	Beeeej			i	ithacat								
R	RichH			p	profudge								
t	toddlose		J	Jim Hyla								
D	Dafatone												

7	9	9	5	7	8	6	6	5	7	9
1 W at Prn W W W L L T W W T W W 2 W at Qpc L W L T W L L L L T W 3 T Clk W W W W L W W W W W W 4 W SLU W W W T W W W L L W W 5 L Hvd W W L T L W L L L L W 6 L Drt L W W W W L W W W W W 7 W at Uni L W W W L W L L L L W 8 W at RPI W W W W W W W W W W W 9 W Cgt W W W W W W T W W W W 10 T Yal W W W W W T W W W W W 11 W Brn W W W W W W W W W W W 12 W at SLU L W W L L T L L L T W 13 T at CLK L W W L L L W L W W W 14 W RPI W W W W W W W W W W W 15 T Uni W W W L W W L L L W W

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2017 06:18PM by Trotsky.

Posted by: scoop85 (---.hvc.res.rr.com)
Date: February 26, 2017 07:41PM

Trotsky

Tr	Trotsky			TV	TimV								
Bj	Beeeej			i	ithacat								
R	RichH			p	profudge								
t	toddlose		J	Jim Hyla								
D	Dafatone												

7	9	9	5	7	8	6	6	5	7	9
1 W at Prn W W W L L T W W T W W 2 W at Qpc L W L T W L L L L T W 3 T Clk W W W W L W W W W W W 4 W SLU W W W T W W W L L W W 5 L Hvd W W L T L W L L L L W 6 L Drt L W W W W L W W W W W 7 W at Uni L W W W L W L L L L W 8 W at RPI W W W W W W W W W W W 9 W Cgt W W W W W W T W W W W 10 T Yal W W W W W T W W W W W 11 W Brn W W W W W W W W W W W 12 W at SLU L W W L L T L L L T W 13 T at CLK L W W L L L W L W W W 14 W RPI W W W W W W W W W W W 15 T Uni W W W L W W L L L W W

So, what did they win :-)

Posted by: Dafatone (---.midco.net)
Date: February 26, 2017 08:07PM

Remember when ties were worth 2?

Date: February 26, 2017 08:41PM

Dafatone

I'm pretty sure I picked all ties back then for that reason. One could've gotten 2nd place by picking all-ties with that point structure.

Date: February 26, 2017 09:34PM

Trotsky

Tr	Trotsky			TV	TimV								
Bj	Beeeej			i	ithacat								
R	RichH			p	profudge								
t	toddlose		J	Jim Hyla								
D	Dafatone												

7	9	9	5	7	8	6	6	5	7	9

Optimism prevails. Now if it only continues. Prevailing, that is. I'm still optimistic.

Are those really sentences?screwy

Date: February 26, 2017 09:37PM

scoop85
Trotsky

Tr	Trotsky			TV	TimV								
Bj	Beeeej			i	ithacat								
R	RichH			p	profudge								
t	toddlose		J	Jim Hyla								
D	Dafatone												

7	9	9	5	7	8	6	6	5	7	9

So, what did they win :-)

When I posted the same as Andy, I said he gets the goal and I get the assist, since he posted first. Now about BeeeeJ?

Date: February 26, 2017 10:09PM

Jim Hyla
When I posted the same as Andy, I said he gets the goal and I get the assist, since he posted first. Now about BeeeeJ?

And I said we'd just split the prize money, so now we just need to split it up three ways. :)

Date: February 27, 2017 02:17PM

RichH
Dafatone

I'm pretty sure I picked all ties back then for that reason. One could've gotten 2nd place by picking all-ties with that point structure.

1. You did.

2. That's why they aren't anymore.

So. Happy now?

Posted by: TimV (207.182.90.---)
Date: February 27, 2017 09:18PM

Yes. No. No. Yes.smashfreak

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login