Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Spittoon
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

2020-21 Schedule

Posted by Jim Hyla 
2020-21 Schedule
Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: January 01, 2020 12:43PM

Here is what I have, so far.

Some about Exhibitions, OOC, & Colgate.

As in the past, if you have info about errors or additions, post it and I’ll update this.

Attached is the ECAC schedule, minus the traveling partners.

Cornell 2020-21 Schedule

Oct  ? Red/White
    Oct  ? (Ex)
    Oct  ? (Ex)
Fri Oct 30 North Dakota
Sat Oct 31 North Dakota
Fri Nov  6 Yale
Sat Nov  7 Brown
Fri Nov 13 @ Dartmouth
Sat Nov 14 @ Harvard
Fri Nov 20 Quinnipiac
Sat Nov 21 Princeton
Sat Nov 28 Yale @ MSG 8:00
Fri Dec  4 OOC?, Colgate?
Sat Dec  5 OOC?, Colgate?

Sat Jan  2 ASU Desert Classic with Cornell, Arizona State, Air Force, and UNO.
Sun Jan  3 Ditto 
Fri Jan  8 @ SLU
Sat Jan  9 @ Clarkson
Fri Jan 15 @ Princeton
Sat Jan 16 @ Quinnipiac
Fri Jan 22 Harvard
Sat Jan 23 Dartmouth
Fri Jan 29 RPI
Sat Jan 30 Union
Fri Feb  5 OOC?, Colgate?
Sat Feb  6 OOC?, Colgate?
Fri Feb 12 @ Brown
Sat Feb 13 @ Yale
Fri Feb 19 Clarkson 
Sat Feb 20 SLU
Fri Feb 26 @ Union
Sat Feb 27 @ RPI
Fri-Sun Mar 5-7 ECAC Prelims
Fri-Sun Mar 12-14 ECAC Quarters
Fri Mar 19 ECAC Semis @ Lake Placid
Sat Mar 20 ECAC Finals @ Lake Placid

Fri-Sat Mar 26-27 Regionals E @ Bridgeport & MW @ Fargo 
Sat-Sun Mar 27-28 Regionals NE @ Manchester & W @ Loveland         

Thu Apr  8 NCAA Semis @ PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh
Sat Apr 10 NCAA Finals @ PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2020 08:13AM by Jim Hyla.

Attachments:
open | download - 2020-21 Men's Schedule w Pairings 111618.pdf (151.2 KB)
Re: 2020-21 Schedule
Posted by: Trotsky (---.washdc.fios.verizon.net)
Date: January 01, 2020 12:57PM

Thanks, Jim.

Posted by: marty (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: January 01, 2020 02:46PM

Big changes! Thank you.

Posted by: ursusminor (---.washdc.dsl-w.verizon.net)
Date: January 01, 2020 03:33PM

Thanks for posting this. It is always greatly appreciated. I am shocked and quite happy that it is Union that has to move one of their Harvard games instead of RPI next season.

Posted by: jkahn (108.164.9.---)
Date: January 04, 2020 03:23AM

I asked Coach about next year's OOC schedule at the Q&A at the Fortress pre-game reception.
North Dakota at Lynah (2) - per a player's parents this is our opener
CU at Arizona State (2) - although Mike said something about a tournament, so I'm not sure if they are both vs. ASU
Yale at MSG
AIC at Lynah
Cornell at Providence

Posted by: BearLover (---.nycmny.fios.verizon.net)
Date: January 04, 2020 03:31AM

jkahn
I asked Coach about next year's OOC schedule at the Q&A at the Fortress pre-game reception.
CU at Arizona State (2) - although Mike said something about a tournament, so I'm not sure if they are both vs. ASU
Yale at MSG
AIC at Lynah
Cornell at Providence
That's a wild opener. This year's #1 team with six games under its belt to our zero. But if you can convince NoDak to come to Lynah you jump on that opportunity.

Date: January 04, 2020 03:47AM

jkahn
Yale at MSG
AIC at Lynah
Cornell at Providence
No problems with SOS.

Posted by: Al DeFlorio (74.119.160.---)
Date: January 04, 2020 04:18AM

jkahn
Yale at MSG
AIC at Lynah
Cornell at Providence
Statler Hotel shows unavailable October 30 and 31.pissed

Posted by: scoop85 (---.hvc.res.rr.com)
Date: January 04, 2020 06:07AM

I like it except for Yale @ MSG. Would much rather play someone like Wisconsin or Minny

Posted by: nmcorm83 (---.hsd1.mi.comcast.net)
Date: January 04, 2020 10:39AM

Al DeFlorio
jkahn
Yale at MSG
AIC at Lynah
Cornell at Providence

It's parents weeekend. Unfortunately for us hockey fans, the Statler is blocked off and reserved for the parents. Or at least that's how it worked when we were first year parents a couple of years ago.

Posted by: Al DeFlorio (74.119.160.---)
Date: January 04, 2020 10:49AM

nmcorm83
Al DeFlorio
jkahn
Yale at MSG
AIC at Lynah
Cornell at Providence

It's parents weeekend. Unfortunately for us hockey fans, the Statler is blocked off and reserved for the parents. Or at least that's how it worked when we were first year parents a couple of years ago.
Other Ithaca hotels are outrageously priced.

Posted by: French Rage (---.lv.lv.cox.net)
Date: January 04, 2020 01:23PM

jkahn
Yale at MSG
AIC at Lynah
Cornell at Providence

@ASU? Yay to another game out west, let's move the Vegas party a little bit south!

03/26/05: UNH 3, Harvard 2
03/25/06: Maine 6, Harvard 1

Posted by: Swampy (---.ri.ri.cox.net)
Date: January 04, 2020 01:35PM

French Rage
jkahn
Yale at MSG
AIC at Lynah
Cornell at Providence

@ASU? Yay to another game out west, let's move the Vegas party a little bit south!

Might be more fun to watch games in Tempe but party in Las Vegas.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/04/2020 01:39PM by Swampy.

Date: January 04, 2020 04:43PM

ASU played their holiday games in Irvine, CA this year.

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.179.8.207.in-addr.arpa)
Date: January 04, 2020 06:35PM

The ASU games are the return of the home and home. ASU came to Lynah last year. We're returning the favor next year.

Posted by: BigRedForever! (---.hsd1.mn.comcast.net)
Date: February 25, 2020 11:41AM

I could see them playing some CIS teams for 1/4 of their schedule. CIS is developing into a league that has now surpassed CHL and some could debate is on par with the NCAA.

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.44.98.30.res-cmts.sm.ptd.net)
Date: February 25, 2020 12:47PM

According to CHN, Arizona State is playing in a tournament in Milwaukee on Dec 28 & 29. That makes it unlikely that we'll be playing them on Jan 1st and 2nd.

If we're playing them, I think it'll be the Dec 4 & 5 weekend.
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2020 12:48PM by Jeff Hopkins '82.

Posted by: billhoward (---.nwrk.east.verizon.net)
Date: February 25, 2020 06:09PM

Jeff Hopkins '82
According to CHN, Arizona State is playing in a tournament in Milwaukee on Dec 28 & 29. That makes it unlikely that we'll be playing them on Jan 1st and 2nd.

Out in Las Vegas I heard Schafer say, I thought, that we're not going back to the Las Vegas Fortress Invitational tournament (that part I heard clearly), we're going to [a tournament?] at Arizona State. Athough A-State's arena seats about 750 people. One of Schafer's goals was to expose the younger players to multiple 10,000-plus-seat arenas in preparation for a run in the NCAAs. Maybe that was what was penciled in the first week of January but hadn't been locked down.

Meanwhile, regarding games right around the first of the year, could there be a more bitter cold time to play at Clarkson / St. Lawrence than Jan. 8-9? Please let it not be on the St. Lawrence.

Now that the Florida / Everblades tournament is in the rear view mirror for Cornell, we can see it for what it was - a nice long weekend for Cornell fans who happen to be doing Christmas week in Florida, and Florida Cornellians. But it was held pretty soon after Christmas, 2-3-4 days after, so the players had a short holiday time with families. And it was a medium-size-rink setting, no towering upper level. Fun while it lasted.

Posted by: Weder (192.72.255.---)
Date: February 25, 2020 07:49PM

billhoward
Jeff Hopkins '82

Out in Las Vegas I heard Schafer say, I thought, that we're not going back to the Las Vegas Fortress Invitational tournament (that part I heard clearly), we're going to [a tournament?] at Arizona State. Athough A-State's arena seats about 750 people. One of Schafer's goals was to expose the younger players to multiple 10,000-plus-seat arenas in preparation for a run in the NCAAs. Maybe that was what was penciled in the first week of January but hadn't been locked down.

Meanwhile, regarding games right around the first of the year, could there be a more bitter cold time to play at Clarkson / St. Lawrence than Jan. 8-9? Please let it not be on the St. Lawrence.

Now that the Florida / Everblades tournament is in the rear view mirror for Cornell, we can see it for what it was - a nice long weekend for Cornell fans who happen to be doing Christmas week in Florida, and Florida Cornellians. But it was held pretty soon after Christmas, 2-3-4 days after, so the players had a short holiday time with families. And it was a medium-size-rink setting, no towering upper level. Fun while it lasted.

ASU plays a few games each season at the Coyotes' arena in Glendale. According to the spreadsheet linked off the USCHO forum, the field for the tournament is ASU, Cornell, Air Force and Nebraska Omaha.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2020 07:49PM by Weder.

Date: February 25, 2020 08:55PM

Weder
billhoward
Jeff Hopkins '82

ASU plays a few games each season at the Coyotes' arena in Glendale. According to the spreadsheet linked off the USCHO forum, the field for the tournament is ASU, Cornell, Air Force and Nebraska Omaha.

Do you know how they've determined the other OOC games that are mentioned for CU?

Posted by: Weder (192.72.255.---)
Date: February 25, 2020 09:05PM

Jim Hyla
Weder
billhoward
Jeff Hopkins '82

Do you know how they've determined the other OOC games that are mentioned for CU?

I think it's just crowdsourced.

Posted by: David Harding (---.hsd1.il.comcast.net)
Date: February 25, 2020 11:04PM

Weder
billhoward
Jeff Hopkins '82

ASU has plans for a new multipupose arena. They had hoped to break ground last year, issuing an RFP last spring. [azbex.com] I see, however, that it's been pushed out to 3rd quarter of 2020.
[www.construction.com] Maybe the proposals came in unexpectedly high ad they had to do some value engineering. Wheny aimed for a 3Q2019 start, the target was the opening of the 2022-2023 hockey season, so now they're looking at '23-'24.

Date: March 15, 2020 10:06PM

If this is news:

Date: March 16, 2020 02:29PM

ursusminor
If this is news:
Cornell-Providence: What's PC doing Thanksgiving weekend? That would've been a damn sight better than a third game against Yale.

Date: March 16, 2020 03:03PM

billhoward
ursusminor
If this is news:
Cornell-Providence: What's PC doing Thanksgiving weekend?

Providentially enjoying cryogenically chilled cranberry sauce.

Posted by: Lauren '06 (66.195.185.---)
Date: March 16, 2020 03:17PM

I would be perfectly fine never playing PC again.

Posted by: osorojo (---.res.spectrum.com)
Date: March 27, 2020 10:00AM

The 2020-2021 hockey season is only six months away. I read pandemics usually display a second spike in contagion rate, particularly in the fall. What are the odds we will have a full college hockey schedule next year?

Date: March 27, 2020 10:52AM

osorojo
The 2020-2021 hockey season is only six months away. I read pandemics usually display a second spike in contagion rate, particularly in the fall. What are the odds we will have a full college hockey schedule next year?

Based on this month I'd say thre odds are we're gonna have oddball posts well into the 20-21 season.

But sometimes folks and forums are lucky...

Posted by: Trotsky (---.dc.dc.cox.net)
Date: March 27, 2020 11:24AM

Lauren '06
I would be perfectly fine never playing PC again.
c.f. UHN

Date: March 27, 2020 11:25AM

osorojo
No idea but the Spanish flu had two very serious years.

Posted by: Jeff Hopkins '82 (---.44.98.30.res-cmts.sm.ptd.net)
Date: March 27, 2020 03:24PM

Trotsky
osorojo

True, but back then, people thought "fresh air" could cure the flu, too.

Date: March 27, 2020 04:12PM

osorojo
Be good to see three solid goaltenders. Just in case, more than a great 7th defenseman.

Date: March 28, 2020 03:50PM

USCHO schedule thread reporting Cornell, Arizona State, Air Force, and UNO in the 2020-21 ASU Desert Classic. Also reported here.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2020 03:52PM by Trotsky.

Posted by: French Rage (---.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)
Date: March 28, 2020 04:42PM

Trotsky
USCHO schedule thread reporting Cornell, Arizona State, Air Force, and UNO in the 2020-21 ASU Desert Classic. Also reported here.

Did they report a date? Not sure if I missed it. I'm assuming this is at/near ASU?

Date: March 28, 2020 05:06PM

French Rage
Trotsky

Did they report a date? Not sure if I missed it. I'm assuming this is at/near ASU?
It is in Glendale. Good news: across the street from my daughter's house. Bad news: she's moving.

I have not found a date yet.
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2020 05:07PM by Trotsky.

Posted by: ugarte (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: March 28, 2020 05:09PM

Jeff Hopkins '82
Trotsky
osorojo

ah yes, how times have changed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2020 05:21PM by ugarte.

Date: March 28, 2020 05:35PM

ugarte
Jeff Hopkins '82
Trotsky
osorojo

Yes. Just last week my friend cautioned me not to go out without my hat on lest I might catch a cold.

Date: March 28, 2020 06:34PM

Trotsky
Bad news: she's moving.

Well, let's not make any assumptions for the time being.

Posted by: KenP (---.washdc.fios.verizon.net)
Date: March 29, 2020 07:48AM

Trotsky
Not sure if we can achieve #60 in Strength of Schedule but this sounds like a move in that direction.

Date: March 29, 2020 10:44AM

This - a tournament in Arizona - is as Schafer had mention in Las Vegas when he said Cornell would not be returning to Vegas in 2020-21.

Date: March 29, 2020 11:45AM

KenP
Trotsky
Not sure if we can achieve #60 in Strength of Schedule but this sounds like a move in that direction.
ASU would have been an NCAA team this year.

This year's PWR:
 1 Cornell
13 Arizona State
30 UNO
48 Air Force

Our opponents have a mean of 30 which is exactly average.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2020 12:40PM by Trotsky.

Date: March 29, 2020 12:35PM

ugarte
Jeff Hopkins '82
Trotsky
osorojo

Yeah, but back then the President was a Democrat who believed in science and expertise. Now, at least until Jan. 2021, the President is a Republican who doesn't. And it's the 21st century, so we've had over 100 years to evolve. What could possibly go wrong?
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2020 12:35PM by Swampy.

Posted by: redice (---.stny.res.rr.com)
Date: March 29, 2020 02:16PM

Swampy
ugarte
Jeff Hopkins '82
Trotsky
osorojo

Yeah, but back then the President was a Democrat who believed in science and expertise. Now, at least until Jan. 2021, the President is a Republican who doesn't. And it's the 21st century, so we've had over 100 years to evolve. What could possibly go wrong?

Wait a minute!! I thought we weren't going to discuss politics here.. Don't get ME started on that fucking Obama!!! assholebanghelp

Sorry... I'll go back to mourning hockey now.. I'm a bit grumpy these days...

Date: March 30, 2020 03:00PM

redice
Swampy
ugarte
Jeff Hopkins '82
Trotsky
osorojo

Wait a minute!! I thought we weren't going to discuss politics here.. Don't get ME started on that fucking Obama!!! assholebanghelp

Hey, I was just talking about history.

Date: March 30, 2020 04:32PM

Swampy
redice
Swampy
ugarte
Jeff Hopkins '82
Trotsky
osorojo

Hey, I was just talking about history.

Talking about history with statement: "Now, at least until Jan. 2021, the President is a Republican who doesn't." My bullshit detector just sounded off...

-Ned Harkness

Date: March 30, 2020 05:12PM

Again, please no politics. I do not want to know which of you is an idiot.

Posted by: ithacat (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: April 02, 2020 07:40PM

NoDak at home to start the season. Wow.

Posted by: toddlose (76.117.252.---)
Date: April 02, 2020 07:45PM

ithacat

If it happens

Posted by: ithacat (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: April 02, 2020 09:00PM

toddlose
ithacat

If it happens

If it doesn’t we’re really in trouble. Also, I think Mike said Yale at MSG. My Zoom session was having issues.

Date: April 03, 2020 02:34AM

ithacat
Wow. That will be worth coming up for. If it happens.

Narrator: It did not happen.

Date: April 03, 2020 02:35AM

What was that about SOS again?

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.239.191.68.cl.cstel.com)
Date: April 04, 2020 12:15PM

Added the North Dakota home games and Yale at MSG to schedule, although I hate both of them.

Yale doesn't add anything and North Dakota will likely have played at least 4 actual games prior to us. That doesn't include exhibition games.

I could easily see us losing both and then having to go all season trying to make up for it, much like 2 years ago.

Granted losing to UND is better than losing to MSU, but not much.

Sure we could win and be on top of the world, but I would not put any of my money on it.

I'd much rather have seen UND at MSG and 2 midlevel schools to open with.

But "You can't always get what you want". Maybe it'll turn out to be "what (we) need".

Date: April 04, 2020 12:26PM

Jim Hyla
Added the North Dakota home games and Yale at MSG to schedule, although I hate both of them.

Yale doesn't add anything and North Dakota will likely have played at least 4 actual games prior to us. That doesn't include exhibition games.

I could easily see us losing both and then having to go all season trying to make up for it, much like 2 years ago.

Sure we could win and be on top of the world, but I would not put any of my money on it.

But "You can't always get what you want". Maybe it'll turn out to be "what (we) need".

Jim: Don't underestimate our men in Red/White!! I expect they'll be on a mission next year. (That's not to underestimate that UND may be, as well).

-Ned Harkness

Date: April 04, 2020 01:23PM

"To be the best..."

And as long as the Ivies do this to us we have no flexibility and will be at a disadvantage.

Maybe Mike knows the Ivy limit is about to be dropped and we'll have played 4 games by then. upto

Date: April 04, 2020 02:39PM

redice
Jim Hyla

Jim: Don't underestimate our men in Red/White!! I expect they'll be on a mission next year. (That's not to underestimate that UND may be, as well).

I certainly don’t underestimate the team, but a team that has already played 4 games is just going to have an advantage. Not that they are guaranteed to win, but they have had a chance to see how their strategy of play and players works out. They can then adjust. That’s a major advantage.

Date: April 04, 2020 02:45PM

Trotsky
"To be the best..."

And as long as the Ivies do this to us we have no flexibility and will be at a disadvantage.

Maybe Mike knows the Ivy limit is about to be dropped and we'll have played 4 games by then. upto

Since the Ivy League presidents just voted against allowing spring sports seniors to have another year of eligibility, I think the chance that they will ever add the extra games is as close to 0 as you can get.

Date: April 04, 2020 04:35PM

Jim Hyla
Trotsky
"To be the best..."

Since the Ivy League presidents just voted against allowing spring sports seniors to have another year of eligibility, I think the chance that they will ever add the extra games is as close to 0 as you can get.

It's more likely that the Ivy League will secede from the NCAA this year than change the idiotic rule.

Date: April 04, 2020 04:58PM

Jim Hyla
redice
Jim Hyla

I certainly don’t underestimate the team, but a team that has already played 4 games is just going to have an advantage. Not that they are guaranteed to win, but they have had a chance to see how their strategy of play and players works out. They can then adjust. That’s a major advantage.

Coach Schafer also has a chance to study films of their games and develop strategy for beating them. My money's on Schaf, UND adavantage or no!

-Ned Harkness

Posted by: dbilmes (32.218.115.---)
Date: April 08, 2020 11:16AM

Given the fact that North Dakota does not have a large fan base in the tri-state area, it doesn't make sense for them to play Cornell at MSG. They would probably be more interested in playing a holiday game in a big arena in the Midwest, like in Chicago or Minneapolis.

Posted by: scoop85 (---.hvc.res.rr.com)
Date: April 08, 2020 01:15PM

dbilmes
Given the fact that North Dakota does not have a large fan base in the tri-state area, it doesn't make sense for them to play Cornell at MSG. They would probably be more interested in playing a holiday game in a big arena in the Midwest, like in Chicago or Minneapolis.

The flip side is that their passionate fan base might like the opportunity to spend Thanksgiving weekend in NYC

Posted by: adamw (---.phlapa.fios.verizon.net)
Date: April 12, 2020 11:30AM

dbilmes

They put 10,000 people in MSG when they played Boston College there.

They sold out Vegas vs. Minnesota with almost all North Dakota fans.

They are playing a game next year in Nashville (hopefully)

They would sell out the moon if there was a game there.

Date: April 12, 2020 11:57AM

adamw
dbilmes

This. If you've ever seen the NoDak crowd at a regional you know the entire state will fly anywhere to see them play. Their fan base is just as rabid as ours, and in addition they are much larger, much drunker, much older, and, somehow, much whiter. They're the thought experiment what if the 1920s Klan liked hockey.
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2020 11:59AM by Trotsky.

Posted by: RichH (45.56.148.---)
Date: April 12, 2020 02:30PM

Trotsky
adamw
dbilmes

This. If you've ever seen the NoDak crowd at a regional you know the entire state will fly anywhere to see them play. Their fan base is just as rabid as ours, and in addition they are much larger, much drunker, much older, and, somehow, much whiter. They're the thought experiment what if the 1920s Klan liked hockey.

Agree on all points. More beards, too.

Posted by: pfibiger (---.res.spectrum.com)
Date: April 14, 2020 01:50PM

Desert Classic dates are set at Jan 2-3

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2020 11:25AM by CowbellGuy.

Posted by: billhoward (---.nwrknj.fios.verizon.net)
Date: April 14, 2020 02:41PM

redice
That's what they say at Brigham Young, too.

Date: April 15, 2020 12:55PM

pfibiger
Desert Classic dates are set at Jan 2-3

Sweet, similar to Vegas, works best for me!

Date: April 15, 2020 02:09PM

5 miles from my new house, yay!

It has renters, boo!

I can evict them, yay!

Date: April 15, 2020 03:21PM

Trotsky

I can evict them, yay!

Well...

Date: April 15, 2020 09:48PM

French Rage
Trotsky

I can evict them, yay!

Well...
It's a red state. Property > people, yay!

Date: April 16, 2020 07:51AM

Trotsky
French Rage
Trotsky

I can evict them, yay!

Well...

No sense in evicting, if they don't allow fans at the games.

Date: April 16, 2020 04:01PM

Jim Hyla
Trotsky
French Rage
Trotsky

I can evict them, yay!

Well...

No sense in evicting, if they don't allow fans at the games.
I know there isn't going to be a season, but let me dream.

Posted by: wakester2468 (76.119.166.---)
Date: June 20, 2020 07:44AM

Despite the uncertainty of all NCAA sports, should there be a hockey season 2020-2021, has a complete schedule of CU opponents be announced at this point other than North Dakota and Yale at MSG, I'm anxious to hear the remaining non conferenced opponents assuming the Iyy's stick with the 29 game limit.

Date: January 04, 2021 05:19PM

Jim,

Since, you always seem to get this on 1 January, is the 2021-22 non-travel partner ECAC schedule available for next year?

Date: January 20, 2021 08:53AM

ursusminor
Jim,

Since, you always seem to get this on 1 January, is the 2021-22 non-travel partner ECAC schedule available for next year?

No, I haven't been able to get it yet.

Date: January 20, 2021 09:01AM

Jim Hyla
ursusminor
Jim,

No, I haven't been able to get it yet.

That's too bad since it holds more interest for fans of 8 ECAC schools this time of year than it usually does.

Date: January 20, 2021 09:41PM

My second, or really third, effort was successful today. So I’ll try and get everything put together and post tomorrow.

Date: January 21, 2021 03:40AM

Jim Hyla
My second, or really third, effort was successful today. So I’ll try and get everything put together and post tomorrow.
That is great. :-)
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2021 05:11AM by ursusminor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login