Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Jell-O Mold
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Darthmouth/Harvard weekend

Posted by redice 
Darthmouth/Harvard weekend
Posted by: redice (---.stny.res.rr.com)
Date: January 23, 2020 04:23PM

Received today:

As a player at Cornell, one of my favorite memories was taking the ice to start the game. The crowd was loud and supportive with those first few steps onto the ice. I also know that this can be the most intimidating time for the opposition. When they skate onto the ice and see the Lynah Faithful I know it has an effect on them. I am asking that our crowd returns to this tradition by being in the stands and ready to go when the teams hit the ice on Friday and Saturday night. We have the best atmosphere in the country and I would love to return to the good old days when Lynah was packed when the teams arrive on the ice. Thank you for all your support! LETS GO RED

Mike Schafer

One of my biggest complaints about the modern iteration of The Lynah Faithful. The applies mainly to students but also to some townies. Get you asses to the game WELL BEFORE IT STARTS. Boost the Big Red Players and intimidate the opposition. It's not that difficult! Let's Go Red!!!!

Re: Darthmouth/Harvard weekend
Posted by: osorojo (---.res.spectrum.com)
Date: January 23, 2020 05:30PM

Ice hockey, particularly college ice hockey, always seems to defy statistics and probability better than any other athletic contests I am familiar with. This does not deter number crunchers in the least as evidenced by page after page of statistics and charts on this site. Screw the median regression coefficient and feel the desire - which wins hockey games. An early and cranked-up crowd is a more positive influence than effete late-comers bent on number crunching.

Posted by: Dafatone (---.sub-174-219-132.myvzw.com)
Date: January 23, 2020 05:41PM

osorojo
Ice hockey, particularly college ice hockey, always seems to defy statistics and probability better than any other athletic contests I am familiar with. This does not deter number crunchers in the least as evidenced by page after page of statistics and charts on this site. Screw the median regression coefficient and feel the desire - which wins hockey games. An early and cranked-up crowd is a more positive influence than effete late-comers bent on number crunching.

Late comers are not showing up late because they're busy number crunching.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.washdc.fios.verizon.net)
Date: January 23, 2020 09:07PM

osorojo
An early and cranked-up crowd is a more positive influence than effete late-comers bent on number crunching.

Pfft, why not just say "gay"? :-|

If there's one thing dumber than the stereotype of people with their eyes in a book it's that there are still a few morons who hold it. Go back to gym, Biff.

Posted by: The Rancor (73.93.140.---)
Date: January 23, 2020 10:01PM

Trotsky
osorojo
An early and cranked-up crowd is a more positive influence than effete late-comers bent on number crunching.

Pfft, why not just say "gay"? :-|

If there's one thing dumber than the stereotype of people with their eyes in a book it's that there are still a few morons who hold it. Go back to gym, Biff.

Hear! Hear! @Trotsky

Posted by: The Rancor (73.93.141.---)
Date: January 25, 2020 11:50AM

Harvard's Jack Drury is the son of Ted and nephew of Chris Drury (a super nice guy!) I'm probably a season late in noticing this lol.
Runs In The Family

Posted by: Give My Regards (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: January 26, 2020 08:36AM

The Rancor
Harvard's Jack Drury is the son of Ted and nephew of Chris Drury

Thanks, that tears it. Now I'm old.

Posted by: drs48 (---.hsd1.tx.comcast.net)
Date: January 26, 2020 09:48AM

+1

Posted by: ugarte (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: January 26, 2020 04:20PM

The Rancor
Harvard's Jack Drury is the son of Ted and nephew of Chris Drury (a super nice guy!) I'm probably a season late in noticing this lol.
Runs In The Family
wait'll you hear who that kid donato's dad is

Posted by: The Rancor (73.93.141.---)
Date: January 26, 2020 09:40PM

ugarte
The Rancor
Runs In The Family
wait'll you hear who that kid donato's dad is

Ha! that I knew. damn kid had a goal, sorry hockey gods.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login