Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Jell-O Mold
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Dream-Crushing, Soul-Devouring Juggernaut Shirts

Posted by munchkin 
Page: Previous12 3 
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Dream-Crushing, Soul-Devouring Juggernaut Shirts
Posted by: judy (---.z190-90-67.customer.algx.net)
Date: March 24, 2010 11:19AM

So for those of us who didn't go with express shipping, is regular shipping UPS ground?

Posted by: Greenberg '97 (---.nyc.gov)
Date: March 24, 2010 11:46AM

judy
So for those of us who didn't go with express shipping, is regular shipping UPS ground?

No idea. I figured express gave me the best chance of getting them by tomorrow, plus I have this disposable wad of $20 bills that I like to throw Cornell's way whenever possible. rolleyes

I didn't receive any tracking information, so I was shocked when I heard they were delivered this morning. Maybe you'll be lucky too.

Posted by: Beeeej (Moderator)
Date: March 24, 2010 11:49AM

I just had someone in Ithaca buy them for me, so he could bring them to Albany for me. Avoids the whole shipping cost thing. Yay, big brother!! cheer

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: judy (---.z190-90-67.customer.algx.net)
Date: March 24, 2010 12:09PM

Greenberg '97
judy

No idea. I figured express gave me the best chance of getting them by tomorrow, plus I have this disposable wad of $20 bills that I like to throw Cornell's way whenever possible. rolleyes

I didn't receive any tracking information, so I was shocked when I heard they were delivered this morning. Maybe you'll be lucky too.

I can't wear the red this weekend (superstition) so it didn't matter if I got them before or after the weekend. I did remember that anything shipped UPS Ground from NY State usually arrives in DC after 2 days so it has me wondering if I'll still get it all before the weekend.

Posted by: French Rage (---.packetdesign.com)
Date: March 24, 2010 01:55PM

judy
Greenberg '97
judy

I can't wear the red this weekend (superstition) so it didn't matter if I got them before or after the weekend. I did remember that anything shipped UPS Ground from NY State usually arrives in DC after 2 days so it has me wondering if I'll still get it all before the weekend.

I'm hoping to get one in CA by Friday after ordering Tuesday, but realizing the odds are probably against me. But I ain't paying $27 for express shipping.

03/26/05: UNH 3, Harvard 2
03/25/06: Maine 6, Harvard 1

Posted by: munchkin (---.internet.mymmode.com)
Date: March 24, 2010 03:00PM

Hello all, I wanted to let you know that I got an e-mail from Jeff today about the IJ interview. It was more based on the Sweet 16 shirts and licensing issues. He was trying to tell her he needed to get off the phone to deliver the Juggernaut shirts, and she took that to use. Below is what he sent me:
Jeff Frey
Good Morning.......just having time to get to see how all received on
elynah. Based on the fact the the shirts were just finished being boxed,
and needed to get over to Cornell ASAP at 12:30......guess when the call
from the IJ came in? Way too much rushed discussion about all the
licensing things and how that all works. Why we couldn't print Sweet
Sixteen and how we planned ahead for ECAC and got them out on Monday (they
took pic Monday afternoon). That was the actual topic of the interview.

So.....as I was trying to wrap up to make shirt delivery I was starting to
explain why I had to cut the conversation short and guess what ends up as
the lead in. She took the whole whirlwind conversation and there you
go.....

Posted by: andyw2100 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: March 24, 2010 03:06PM

Thanks for sharing that, Munchkin. It's good to know that Jeff was not intentionally trying to take credit. Some had suggested that the issue may have been what the reporter chose to use vs. omit, and I'm glad to see that basically that's exactly what happened.

Posted by: Brian Sullivan (---.sub-72-125-209.myvzw.com)
Date: March 24, 2010 04:03PM

Well I'll be at the Crown Plaza this weekend, but trust me.. I'm pulling for the Big Red and I'll follow that crowd. A few rounds Friday, anybody? (And hopefully Saturday too...)

Re: Ithaca Journal screws up the story
Posted by: slh10 (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: March 24, 2010 04:03PM

Ordered my shirts around 11:00am yesterday and they were on the doorstep at 3:00 this afternoon. They look great. Thanks to those of you who put this together. Great job!

Posted by: profudge (---.dr04.nrwc.ny.frontiernet.net)
Date: March 24, 2010 07:25PM

The same for me, Ordered 5 around 11:00 AM Yesterday and at my Door at 3 PM today - (I'm only 23 miles south of Ithaca). They Were shipped UPS 2 day express for the normal shipping fee. Great job - everyone!

Posted by: Greenberg '97 (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: March 24, 2010 07:40PM

profudge
The same for me, Ordered 5 around 11:00 AM Yesterday and at my Door at 3 PM today - (I'm only 23 miles south of Ithaca). They Were shipped UPS 2 day express for the normal shipping fee. Great job - everyone!

Hmm.... good thing I spent that extra $20. bang

Posted by: Flyers1037 (---.hsd1.dc.comcast.net)
Date: March 24, 2010 09:26PM

Greenberg '97
profudge

Hmm.... good thing I spent that extra $20. bang

I got nada down here...

Posted by: munchkin (---.nycmny.east.verizon.net)
Date: March 24, 2010 10:01PM

Just got an e-mail from Jeff. If anyone wants a large size shirt: ie 3XL or 4XL contact him directly at jeff@pspunlimited.com and he will accommodate selling directly from PSP to you. He's gotten several requests for them.

Posted by: Greenberg '97 (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: March 24, 2010 10:04PM

munchkin
Just got an e-mail from Jeff. If anyone wants a large size shirt: ie 3XL or 4XL contact him directly at jeff@pspunlimited.com and he will accommodate selling directly from PSP to you. He's gotten several requests for them.

I was hoping for the other end of the spectrum. Think 18-24 mo or 2T.

Posted by: munchkin (---.nycmny.east.verizon.net)
Date: March 24, 2010 10:08PM

Greenberg '97
munchkin

I was hoping for the other end of the spectrum. Think 18-24 mo or 2T.

Send him an e-mail, see what he'll do for you. It doesn't hurt to ask.

And keep up the ordering, they're doing another printing on Friday. Wooo for viral creation and viral sales!

Edit: Just received mine when I got back to Boston (who doesn't love 20 hour jaunts to NYC?). Will be giving Brian's to him tonight after Basketball.
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2010 08:07PM by munchkin.

Posted by: Chris H82 (---.sttlwa.fios.verizon.net)
Date: March 26, 2010 12:44AM

I ordered 2 on Tuesday, paid for regular shipping, .....and got home from work today(Thursday) here in Seattle to find the box sitting on my doorstep! banana
These are awesome shirts - TOTAL shout-out to all the folks who pulled this together so quickly. Makes me proud to be a Cornellian. LGR!
(edit after other comments about "which shipping company?"- yeah, it was UPS.)
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2010 09:49AM by Chris H82.

Posted by: Lauren '06 (128.189.227.---)
Date: March 26, 2010 12:52AM

Chris H82
I ordered 2 on Tuesday, paid for regular shipping, .....and got home from work today(Thursday) here in Seattle to find the box sitting on my doorstep! banana
Oh that is so not fair. I ordered mine on Tuesday too, and I'm apparently not getting it until April 5. (Vancouver.) Is the international border so vast? :`-(

Posted by: Flyers1037 (---.hsd1.dc.comcast.net)
Date: March 26, 2010 01:12AM

Chris H82
These are awesome shirts - TOTAL shout-out to all the folks who pulled this together so quickly. Makes me proud to be a Cornellian. LGR!

Did they come via UPS? I came home to a slip on my door, but am not sure if its the shirts I ordered regular shipping or a CD i ordered...

Posted by: French Rage (---.hsd1.ca.comcast.net)
Date: March 26, 2010 04:49AM

Flyers1037
Chris H82

Did they come via UPS? I came home to a slip on my door, but am not sure if its the shirts I ordered regular shipping or a CD i ordered...

Check the tracking online. I'm in the Bay Area, bought on Tuesday with regular shipping, and found the slip after I got home. So I'm picking up on the way to work tomorrow!

Posted by: French Rage (---.packetdesign.com)
Date: March 26, 2010 02:35PM

French Rage
Flyers1037
Chris H82

Check the tracking online. I'm in the Bay Area, bought on Tuesday with regular shipping, and found the slip after I got home. So I'm picking up on the way to work tomorrow!

Got it! Awesome!

Posted by: nr53 (---.cisco.com)
Date: March 26, 2010 02:50PM

Got mine yesterday too. Shirts look great :-)

Posted by: mikek (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date: March 26, 2010 04:25PM

Just got my shirt! Just in time for the game. Got to love free UPS 2 day shipping. Glad I didn't spend the extra 20 bucks. (only starts to make up for those textbook prices though)

Posted by: hockeychick470 (---.dc.dc.cox.net)
Date: March 26, 2010 04:39PM

ughhhhhh i was taking a nap and didn't hear them knocking and not only did they not leave it, they didn't feel the need to leave it at my complex's main office (where they could have gotten a signature). AND i can't get it till Monday cause the truck won't be back till after 7 and they close before I'll get back from watching tonight's game.

Posted by: jeff '84 (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: April 14, 2020 01:13PM

Any whispers of someone with talent (or the school itself) thinking about designing and selling a t shirt honoring the ‘19-‘20 team (without using the word national “champions”)?

Posted by: Trotsky (---.washdc.fios.verizon.net)
Date: April 14, 2020 01:37PM

"My team finished first in all the polls and all I got was this lousy virus."

Posted by: jeff '84 (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: April 14, 2020 04:52PM

Trotsky

+1

Posted by: The Rancor (73.93.142.---)
Date: April 14, 2020 05:29PM

jeff '84
Trotsky

+1

+1

Posted by: KenP (---.washdc.fios.verizon.net)
Date: April 15, 2020 01:17PM

TEAMS not TEAM

Posted by: Trotsky (---.washdc.fios.verizon.net)
Date: April 15, 2020 02:00PM

KenP
TEAMS not TEAM
The Times regrets the error.

Page: Previous12 3 
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login