Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Jell-O Mold
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

NCAAs on TV

Posted by sah67 
NCAAs on TV
Posted by: sah67 (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: March 22, 2009 02:06PM

[www.ncaa.com]

Our regional semifinal game against Northeastern will be next Saturday 3/28, at 4PM Eastern, and will be televised on ESPN-U.

If we advance to play the winner of Bemidji St./Notre Dame, the regional final will be played on Sunday 3/29 at 8PM Eastern, also on ESPN-U.

The full NCAA regionals tv schedule is at the bottom of the page.
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/22/2009 02:07PM by sah67.

Re: NCAAs on TV
Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: March 22, 2009 02:22PM

sah67
http://www.ncaa.com/sports/m-hockey/spec-rel/032209aac.html

Our regional semifinal game against Northeastern will be next Saturday 3/28, at 4PM Eastern, and will be televised on ESPN-U.

If we advance to play the winner of Bemidji St./Notre Dame, the regional final will be played on Sunday 3/29 at 8PM Eastern, also on ESPN-U.

The full NCAA regionals tv schedule is at the bottom of the page.
Bummer, I wish we'd have been on HD.

Posted by: CornellChris (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: March 22, 2009 02:35PM

Jim Hyla
Depending on your cable provider, ESPNU is available in HD. It was a recent (and extremely welcome) addition to my own HD channel lineup. I would say the same about CBS College, but that appears to be "HD" in name only.

Posted by: Jacob '06 (---.nycmny.east.verizon.net)
Date: March 22, 2009 02:43PM

I doubt they actually film the game with HD cameras, so I don't think it makes a difference if there is ESPNU HD.

Posted by: CornellChris (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: March 22, 2009 03:09PM

That pretty much describes my problem with CBS College. Why bother having an HD channel at all when almost nothing you show is filmed in HD? In the case of ESPNU, however, I have actually been surprised by the number of events (including supposed "lesser" sports) with true HD feeds. As such, I'd put the odds at about 50/50 we'll actually get HD cameras on site.

Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: March 22, 2009 04:00PM

CornellChris
Jim Hyla
Depending on your cable provider, ESPNU is available in HD. It was a recent (and extremely welcome) addition to my own HD channel lineup. I would say the same about CBS College, but that appears to be "HD" in name only.
But my point is that they list the E & W games as on ESPNU & ESPNU HD and the others as regular. Now they may not show them as HD, but considering that the Frozen Four is listed as HD, then they might. I understand they split them up so they could show all the games on cable at once; but if they do HD, I'd like to record our game and watch it on HD. Oh well, if we win I'll be happy and if we lose I may not want to watch it again.

Posted by: Greenberg '97 (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: March 22, 2009 04:33PM

No matter here, Cablevision doesn't offer ESPNU. Time to cancel the Sports Pak and find myself a sports bar... again.

At least ESPNU is easier to locate than Altitude.

Posted by: octopusguy (---.bb.netvision.net.il)
Date: March 22, 2009 04:49PM

can you watch these games online? does ESPNU stream live games?

Posted by: jdonofrio (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: March 22, 2009 07:57PM

octopusguy

Not sure if ESPNU streams online but usually this link streams ESPNU games: [www.justin.tv] although that is usually just college basketball so I dont know if he will stream the hockey games. Also you might be able to find a link here channelsurfing.net or here [www.myp2p.eu]

Posted by: cbuckser (76.197.3.---)
Date: March 22, 2009 08:29PM

jdonofrio
octopusguy

Not sure if ESPNU streams online but usually this link streams ESPNU games: [www.justin.tv] although that is usually just college basketball so I dont know if he will stream the hockey games. Also you might be able to find a link here channelsurfing.net or here [www.myp2p.eu]
The game isn't listed on espn360.com for online streaming. I'd check there, too, to see if it gets added.

In any event, you should have better luck getting the game in a sports bar next weekend than for Friday's ECAC semifinal.

Posted by: Chris 02 (---.dsl.hstntx.sbcglobal.net)
Date: March 23, 2009 10:14PM

cbuckser
jdonofrio
octopusguy

The game isn't listed on espn360.com for online streaming. I'd check there, too, to see if it gets added.

In any event, you should have better luck getting the game in a sports bar next weekend than for Friday's ECAC semifinal.

ESPN360.com is streaming the following games. Depending on your ISP, you might get access to ESPN360.COM for free (The list is here: [espn.go.com] ... My ISP provides it for free, AT&T.)

Sat, Mar 28 2:00PM NCAA NCAA Hockey: New Hampshire vs. North Dakota
Sat, Mar 28 5:30PM NCAA NCAA Hockey: Ohio State vs. Boston University
Sat, Mar 28 7:30PM NCAA NCAA Hockey: Bemidji State vs. Notre Dame

Posted by: cbuckser (---.ospd.ca.gov)
Date: March 24, 2009 12:52PM

The games available on espn360.com are the ones being televised on ESPN2 and ESPN Classic. The ones on ESPNU aren't scheduled to be shown on espn360.com.

Posted by: cumak (---.mitre.org)
Date: March 27, 2009 12:14PM

jdonofrio

Not sure if ESPNU streams online but usually this link streams ESPNU games: [www.justin.tv] although that is usually just college basketball so I dont know if he will stream the hockey games.

Thanks for the tip. I emailed the guy who hosts that website, and he said he is planning to stream ESPNU all weekend

Posted by: jtwcornell91 (Moderator)
Date: March 27, 2009 12:16PM

cumak
jdonofrio

Not sure if ESPNU streams online but usually this link streams ESPNU games: [www.justin.tv] although that is usually just college basketball so I dont know if he will stream the hockey games.

Thanks for the tip. I emailed the guy who hosts that website, and he said he is planning to stream ESPNU all weekend

Oh sure, now that I don't live in Europe any more. rolleyes

But, hey, Robb, have a blast! rock

Enjoy the latest hockey geek tools at [www.elynah.com]

Posted by: Lauren '06 (128.189.243.---)
Date: March 27, 2009 12:33PM

Content removed for copyright--I assume I'm getting this message because I'm not in Europe? :`-(

JustinTV
Posted by: statenaurora (---.syr.edu)
Date: March 27, 2009 12:34PM

Great, thank you for the update.

Posted by: abmarks (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: March 27, 2009 07:24PM

FFFFFFFFFFFF MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I grew up going to UVM games.
Obviousy CU undergrad
Went to Michigan for grad school.

All those games are on ESPNU. And i Have goddamn comcast which has been fighting with ESPN for 4 years now over carrying the station.

Then, even the espn360.com feed isn't carrying espnu content.

Is there a B2 stream for tomorrow?

Posted by: RichH (---.hsd1.ct.comcast.net)
Date: March 27, 2009 07:29PM

abmarks

No. Get thee to a sports bar or find a friend with DirecTV.

Posted by: nyc94 (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: March 27, 2009 07:31PM

edit: ignore
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2009 07:31PM by nyc94.

Posted by: billhoward (---.hsd1.nj.comcast.net)
Date: March 27, 2009 07:34PM

RichH
abmarks

We ought to send our sports-bar bills to Comcast.

The Janet Evanovich (Stephanie Plum) novels of a decade ago, she must have gotten screwed by the cable guys in real life, because she went out of her way to build a plot around good guys and bad guys who suspended their lives of crime to stay home waiting for the cable guy to come. A half-dozen times in the books, the dialog works around to a priest or a grandmother who hears the words "cable company" and they respond, "Those f*ckers." Publicity. Priceless.

Posted by: Molly (---.c3-0.sbo-ubr1.sbo.ma.cable.rcn.com)
Date: March 27, 2009 07:35PM

RichH
abmarks

Or find a friend with RCN.

Date: March 27, 2009 07:47PM

RichH
abmarks

I hate Directv even more than comcast. I'll never give them a penny again. Nor take advantage of them showing this. (I won't go through the hell they put me through customerservice (not service) wise for years. That's why I have comcast now.

I gotta blame ESPN also as they are in a 4 year pissing match with comcast over mandating they stick espnu on a basic tier which comcast wont do.
I yelled at comcast executive office support today. THe poor guy knows he is F'd on monday since he handles the New England calls and we are playing NU on ESPNU tomorrow.

His nightmare is BU UNH qaurter if it happens. If it does, he's going to get 10,000 calls as comcast is the primary provider in this corridor.

If it didn't involve a frickin dish on the apartment building and 27 visits... if it was just an easy switchover, I'd do it for aweek. But it's not.

Goddamn virtul monopolies.

p.s. I hate sports bars and wanted to veg and switch between all the games. F it.

p.p.s Is there a viewing spot for Saturday in Boston if I want to deal with a crowdied bleepin sports bar and all the basketball asses and standing for 4 hours?

Posted by: DeltaOne81 (---.nwrknj.east.verizon.net)
Date: March 27, 2009 07:56PM

abmarks
p.p.s Is there a viewing spot for Saturday in Boston if I want to deal with a crowdied bleepin sports bar and all the basketball asses and standing for 4 hours?

Typically its Sports Depot for which the Cornell crowd typically has:
a) gotten their own room, b) with only people watching hockey, c) with seats

Maybe you should know something about it before you bash it.

P.S. No FiOS option?

Date: March 27, 2009 08:09PM

DeltaOne81
abmarks

No, he's in training to be as curmudgeony as Al. Let the man rant. ;-)

Date: March 27, 2009 08:12PM

DeltaOne81
abmarks

P.S. No FiOS option?

Delta-

-I do know something about it having gone that location before. Sometimes seats, sometimes not. Sometimes little TV's. Not necessarily comfortable. So yes I can bash it -I'vebeen there beofre for Cornell Viewings.

Pardon me for not wanting to cram into an overstuffed room. I might get stuck with the option, but it's not MY personal preference.

-Haven't seen any posts about it, don't want to go roaming around to find a location all day and miss the thing.

-Fios doesn't come into the city or cambridge yet. Gotta get Comcast or a dish/directv.

Date: March 27, 2009 08:18PM

RichHh
No, he's in training to be as curmudgeony as Al. Let the man rant. ;-)

Who needs training? I can curmudgeon with the best of them.

Here's the dumb part. Only reason I don't get ESPNU On comcast is because comcast doesnt want to "pass a ratre increase on" to general tier customers. Yet I subsidiz 27 cooking channels, shows that glorify the people woth 18 kids on TLC, Lifetime etc etc etc. But I don't mind that- some people watch them. So let them subsidze the dime or quarter so I can get ESPNU. Or give me PPV, I don't care. It's really only a giant pissing match between two big corporations over a channell without a big enough constituency that it really matters to anyone.

Annoys the shit out of me. And I'm usually on the side of big business.

Date: March 27, 2009 08:19PM

abmarks
Pardon me for not wanting to cram into an overstuffed room. I might get stuck with the option, but it's not MY personal preference.

Hey, remember the days when the only way we could follow this round of the NCAAs were awful internet audio feeds that maybe worked half the time? Just sayin'.

BTW:

Everything's amazing, and nobody is happy.

Posted by: amerks127 (---.rev.libertysurf.net)
Date: March 27, 2009 08:23PM

cumak
jdonofrio

Forgive me if I'm slow here, but will I be able to stream the game on justin.tv from France/Switzerland?

Date: March 27, 2009 08:30PM

abmarks
Here's the dumb part. Only reason I don't get ESPNU On comcast is because comcast doesnt want to "pass a ratre increase on" to general tier customers. Yet I subsidiz 27 cooking channels, shows that glorify the people woth 18 kids on TLC, Lifetime etc etc etc. But I don't mind that- some people watch them. So let them subsidze the dime or quarter so I can get ESPNU. Or give me PPV, I don't care. It's really only a giant pissing match between two big corporations over a channell without a big enough constituency that it really matters to anyone.

Annoys the shit out of me. And I'm usually on the side of big business.

Yeah. I think everyone is with you. People have been ranting for a la carte cable for at least a decade now. And how do you think UConn basketball fans around here (Hartford) react when they're on ESPNU and Comcast subscribers can't get it, even though ESPN is literally right down the road? They go apeshit, there's a lot of writing and handwringing in the Courant, and then someone relents and lets it go on the PBS channel.

It always comes down to corporate interests. And that's why the movement away from cable/sat providers to internet content is important for the consumer. $$$ will fight it every step. Blah blah net neutrality etc.

Date: March 27, 2009 08:30PM

amerks127
cumak
jdonofrio

Forgive me if I'm slow here, but will I be able to stream the game on justin.tv from France/Switzerland?

I'm guessing justin.tv doesn't respect international rights arrangements. (Damn you, ESPN360.)

BTW, for the Frozen Four check if NASN (North American Sports Network) has the games and check out your local late-night expat bar...

Date: March 27, 2009 08:32PM

Does anyone else find the Citi commercial oddly reminiscent of the Sierra Mist ads from WHCU/RedCast?

Date: March 27, 2009 08:33PM

RichH
abmarks

Hey, remember the days when the only way we could follow this round of the NCAAs were awful internet audio feeds that maybe worked half the time? Just sayin'.

BTW:

Everything's amazing, and nobody is happy.

LOL OK- Louis CK is a god yes! And twas better when it was simpler. If I didn't even have the option I'd be happier. I loved listening to the radio feeds of the UVM games when I was a kid and they were on the road (we always went to the home games).

BTW rich, I remember when there was no internet at all and you could only hear the NCAA game if you were within range of the ithaca radio station.
'86

I remember when there still was no internet and I organized the pep band getting out to Ann Arbor in 91 with Mr. Rugg and we barely squeezed a bus out of the U (with a driver that tried to go to lansing Mich) and we all ponied up for the hotels on our own.

So call me old and cranky, but I jut want to sit on the couch and catch a bunch of the games at this point if I can't be there.

Date: March 27, 2009 08:39PM

RichH
And how do you think UConn basketball fans around here (Hartford) react when they're on ESPNU and Comcast subscribers can't get it, even though ESPN is literally right down the road? They go apeshit, there's a lot of writing and handwringing in the Courant, and then someone relents and lets it go on the PBS channel.

Unfortunately I don't think Northeastern will manage to be able to pry this game onto a local channel to help us bostonians...

It always comes down to corporate interests. And that's why the movement away from cable/sat providers to internet content is important for the consumer. $$$ will fight it every step. Blah blah net neutrality etc.

I'd watch it on the net if I could. ESPN360 is toeing the line and not showing any of the ESPU haockey, just the ESPN2.

Date: March 27, 2009 08:40PM

Found this - from teh Cornell CLub website in Boston----- i ncase anyone else wwantes the info

Cornell Athletics - Men's Hockey NCAA Tournament Television Watch Parties

First Round: Saturday, March 28. Gathering begins at 3:30 p.m. Game time is 4:00 p.m. PM. The Sports Depot, 353 Cambridge Street, Allston, MA

Event Date: Saturday, March 28th, 2009 at 3:30pm

Cornell Men's Hockey NCAA Tournament First Round and Quarterfinals:

The Cornell men's hockey team, at 21-9-4, was awarded an at-large bid to the NCAA Men's Hockey tournament as the overall #11 seed and the #3 seed in the four-team Grand Rapids regional. This is Cornell's 17th trip to the NCAA tournament and 5th in the last 7 years. Cornell will face the Northeastern University Huskies at 4 p.m. on Saturday, March 28.

If Cornell wins, they will meet the winner of the Notre Dame/Bemidji State game for the right to go to the Frozen Four at 8 p.m. on Sunday, March 29. If Cornell wins, the watch party will be held at 8:00 p.m. at The Sports Depot.

Come join other Cornell alumni as we gather Saturday (and hopefully Sunday) at The Sports Depot located at 353 Cambridge Street in Allston, MA. The fun begins at 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, game time is 4:00 p.m.

We kindly ask if you are attending to RSVP to Josh Putterman '08 at joshua.putterman@gmail.com so we can request appropriate space. The event will be free with cash bar and food. Please wear red.

Date: March 27, 2009 09:19PM

TWC experiencing digital dropouts. Please give me a FUD ad about rain fade on dishes. flipa

Re: NCAAs on TV - Comcast explains why no ESPNU carriage
Posted by: billhoward (---.hsd1.nj.comcast.net)
Date: March 27, 2009 09:27PM

To save fellow Comcast customers from having to contact Comcast, here's Comcast's crackerjack reply to my question about why can't I get college hockey, which is shown on ESPNU, as part of my Comcast, er, service. As you can see, this lucid missive was no doubt personally handcrafted. Note also the after-the-fact warning that in Comcast's opinion it would be a bad thing to share this information with others.

>>> Thank you for contacting Comcast Cable.

I understand you would like further information regarding the addition of ESPN U to your Comcast channel lineup.

Our goal is to provide a wide choice of quality cable networks and local broadcast channels reflecting the diverse programming interests of our customers. In addition to requests from customers, the following factors play a part in our decision making process:

7 FCC regulations, such as requirements to carry all local broadcast channels
7 Requirement by local broadcasters to carry their affiliated cable networks
7 The number of access channels required by local government
7 Customer satisfaction with networks carried in other systems
7 Customer satisfaction with similar networks
7 Importance of the network to our diverse community
7 Level of interest across a percentage of our customer base
7 Per-subscriber programming fees charged by the network versus the value added to the line-up

(Digital Systems Only)
As you may know, we have been investing millions of dollars in new technology to increase the channel capacity of the system through digital technology. So an additional factor in launching new channels is whether or not a particular network is available in the digital format.

What this all means is that we take all requests for new networks very seriously, and that we carefully consider the overall impact of adding each network. While we cannot honor every request, we do take each request into consideration in planning future changes to the line-up.

Thank you for choosing Comcast.

Sincerely,

Preet
Comcast Customer Care Specialist
The response contained in this message is intended for the addressee only and may vary from other responses depending on geography, promotional campaigns or other factors. If you are not the intended recipient of this response, please delete this message. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of the information contained in this message is prohibited.

Re: NCAAs on TV - Comcast explains why no ESPNU carriage
Posted by: Flyers1037 (---.hsd1.md.comcast.net)
Date: March 27, 2009 09:45PM

billhoward
To save fellow Comcast customers from having to contact Comcast, here's Comcast's crackerjack reply to my question about why can't I get college hockey, which is shown on ESPNU, as part of my Comcast, er, service. As you can see, this lucid missive was no doubt personally handcrafted. Note also the after-the-fact warning that in Comcast's opinion it would be a bad thing to share this information with others.

>>> Thank you for contacting Comcast Cable.

I understand you would like further information regarding the addition of ESPN U to your Comcast channel lineup.

Our goal is to provide a wide choice of quality cable networks and local broadcast channels reflecting the diverse programming interests of our customers. In addition to requests from customers, the following factors play a part in our decision making process:

7 FCC regulations, such as requirements to carry all local broadcast channels
7 Requirement by local broadcasters to carry their affiliated cable networks
7 The number of access channels required by local government
7 Customer satisfaction with networks carried in other systems
7 Customer satisfaction with similar networks
7 Importance of the network to our diverse community
7 Level of interest across a percentage of our customer base
7 Per-subscriber programming fees charged by the network versus the value added to the line-up

(Digital Systems Only)
As you may know, we have been investing millions of dollars in new technology to increase the channel capacity of the system through digital technology. So an additional factor in launching new channels is whether or not a particular network is available in the digital format.

What this all means is that we take all requests for new networks very seriously, and that we carefully consider the overall impact of adding each network. While we cannot honor every request, we do take each request into consideration in planning future changes to the line-up.

Thank you for choosing Comcast.

Sincerely,

Preet
Comcast Customer Care Specialist
The response contained in this message is intended for the addressee only and may vary from other responses depending on geography, promotional campaigns or other factors. If you are not the intended recipient of this response, please delete this message. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of the information contained in this message is prohibited.

flipd

thread drift...
Posted by: ugarte (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: March 27, 2009 10:08PM

RichH
Yeah. I think everyone is with you. People have been ranting for a la carte cable for at least a decade now.
Not me. A la carte cable is the only way that a lot of those stations survive. There is a world of market-based thinking that says "all networks should be able to survive on their own" - and there is some merit to that - but there are a lot of shows that I've watched on networks I wouldn't have expected to want to pay for. Bravo, for example. The only way to get the diversity of programming that we have is for a bit of cable company socialism.

Re: thread drift...
Date: March 27, 2009 10:19PM

ugarte
RichH
Yeah. I think everyone is with you. People have been ranting for a la carte cable for at least a decade now.
Not me. A la carte cable is the only way that a lot of those stations survive. There is a world of market-based thinking that says "all networks should be able to survive on their own" - and there is some merit to that - but there are a lot of shows that I've watched on networks I wouldn't have expected to want to pay for. Bravo, for example. The only way to get the diversity of programming that we have is for a bit of cable company socialism.

I agree that the channels with original programming put out better material than if we were back in the days of only three networks. But what about all the channels that show nothing but reruns. Do you get Sleuth or Chiller? If anyone likes Knight Rider or Simon and Simon enough to watch these reruns they should just go buy the DVD box set.

Re: thread drift...
Date: March 27, 2009 10:21PM

ugarte
RichH

So what we really want is a selection of stations that actually includes things like ESPNU, CSTV, BBC America, etc. Which is what was great about DTV. Although I wish CNN international had been on 24/7 instead of sharing a channel (and their demise) with CNNfn.

Posted by: Travis 02 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: March 28, 2009 10:45AM

[www.justin.tv] is streaming ESPNU right now. Hopefully that will continue through the afternoon.

Posted by: Al DeFlorio (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: March 28, 2009 11:14AM

If justin keeps it up, we'll see Syracuse-Loyola and Hopkins-UNC lax. The former, of course, conflicts with Cornell-Penn lax on RedCast.

Posted by: Beeeej (Moderator)
Date: March 28, 2009 12:01PM

abmarks
Found this - from teh Cornell CLub website in Boston----- i ncase anyone else wwantes the info

Cornell Athletics - Men's Hockey NCAA Tournament Television Watch Parties

First Round: Saturday, March 28. Gathering begins at 3:30 p.m. Game time is 4:00 p.m. PM. The Sports Depot, 353 Cambridge Street, Allston, MA

Event Date: Saturday, March 28th, 2009 at 3:30pm

Cornell Men's Hockey NCAA Tournament First Round and Quarterfinals:

The Cornell men's hockey team, at 21-9-4, was awarded an at-large bid to the NCAA Men's Hockey tournament as the overall #11 seed and the #3 seed in the four-team Grand Rapids regional. This is Cornell's 17th trip to the NCAA tournament and 5th in the last 7 years. Cornell will face the Northeastern University Huskies at 4 p.m. on Saturday, March 28.

If Cornell wins, they will meet the winner of the Notre Dame/Bemidji State game for the right to go to the Frozen Four at 8 p.m. on Sunday, March 29. If Cornell wins, the watch party will be held at 8:00 p.m. at The Sports Depot.

Come join other Cornell alumni as we gather Saturday (and hopefully Sunday) at The Sports Depot located at 353 Cambridge Street in Allston, MA. The fun begins at 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, game time is 4:00 p.m.

We kindly ask if you are attending to RSVP to Josh Putterman '08 at joshua.putterman@gmail.com so we can request appropriate space. The event will be free with cash bar and food. Please wear red.

That information has also been available on this very forum for a few days.

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: Al DeFlorio (---.hsd1.ma.comcast.net)
Date: March 28, 2009 12:56PM

justin.tv still has espnu showing. Syracuse leading Loyola 5-4 nearing the half. JHU vs. UNC to follow if justin keeps espnu going.

Date: March 28, 2009 12:59PM

Loyola just scored again to tie it 5-5. WTF, Syracuse ought to be doing better by now but Loyola is playing well.

Date: March 28, 2009 01:00PM

ESPN2 will be showing New Hampshire v. North Dakota at 2 PM ET

Date: March 28, 2009 01:04PM

SU up now 7-5 at the half; now that's a little better.

Showing lacross on ESPNU here :(
Posted by: FaithfulForever (---.washdc.fios.verizon.net)
Date: March 28, 2009 04:13PM

Is there any place to watch the hockey game while Hopkins and UNC finish the OT lacrosse game being shown on ESPNU? I'm pulling up GameTracker to get something, but I really want to SEE this hockey game.

LGR!

Re: Showing lacross on ESPNU here :(
Posted by: jdonofrio (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date: March 28, 2009 04:15PM

HOpkins game over
now streaming on [www.justin.tv]

Lax ended, hockey now. LGR!
Posted by: FaithfulForever (---.washdc.fios.verizon.net)
Date: March 28, 2009 04:15PM

Nevermind my previous post. The lax game is over, so they switched to Cornell. Ticked I missed the first 5 minutes, but it could have been worse!

Posted by: KenP (---.washdc.btas.verizon.net)
Date: March 28, 2009 04:16PM

GAME IS ON THE JUSTIN.TV SITE !! RIGHT NOW !!!rock

Posted by: octopusguy (---.bb.netvision.net.il)
Date: March 28, 2009 04:25PM

not a lot of sports bars playing us college hockey in jerusalem but i will try justin.tv. thanks!

Posted by: KenP (---.washdc.btas.verizon.net)
Date: March 28, 2009 09:01PM

okay......where and when tomorrow??

Posted by: Flyers1037 (---.hsd1.md.comcast.net)
Date: March 28, 2009 09:13PM

Justin.tv is streaming the game tomorrow night at 8, ESPNU again.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.hsd1.md.comcast.net)
Date: March 28, 2009 09:15PM

Flyers1037

Great! Did we ever find out why today's feed cut out?

Date: March 28, 2009 09:25PM

Trotsky
Flyers1037

Great! Did we ever find out why today's feed cut out?

Yeah-

The dude who was illegalyy streaming from his house went out-- and it dropped while gone. So he refreshed it.

Hewas showing teh UVM game tonight but got concerned about getting a ban if ESPN found out and moved his feed to another website.

nice to do it on his part, but you got to realize it is completely illegal and theft of service, so we can't really complain

Posted by: upperdeck (---.syr.east.verizon.net)
Date: March 28, 2009 09:45PM

really all you need to do is do it on a private justin line and there is no issue..

if you dont push it out to the world its pretty easy to hide.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login