Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Spittoon
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

CU on TV

Posted by Jim Hyla 
CU on TV
Posted by: Jim Hyla (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: January 10, 2011 06:30PM

I'll start this hoping that we have more games on TV, but Friday's RPI game is on TWCNY and Capital District. It's listed on my TV listing on reg not the HD channel. However, according to TWCNY, it is listed on ESPN2HD. That I doubt. I think they have the ESPN2HD and TWSportsHD mixed up. It would be nice if in HD.

Re: CU on TV
Posted by: marty (---.sub-75-194-53.myvzw.com)
Date: January 13, 2011 09:45PM

On TW in the Capital Region the game is listed as 7-9. For anyone recording on a TW box without modifying the end time, the end of the game will be missing.yark

Posted by: billhoward (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date: January 14, 2011 09:33AM

Doesn't appear to be on Comcast in the NY NJ area. Instead, that crowd pleaser Ferris State at Michigan matchup gets top (and only) college hockey billing Friday. ESPN2 / ESPN2HD show HS basketball in the time slot. At least when broadcast TV is at Lynah, the Cornell web feed is higher quality.

Posted by: JasonN95 (---.dsl2.mon.ny.frontiernet.net)
Date: February 08, 2011 03:02PM

Per the ECAC website: "Cornell at Rensselaer (Time Warner Cable – Albany & NHL Network) – 3:30 p.m."

Posted by: marty (---.sub-75-213-131.myvzw.com)
Date: February 08, 2011 03:09PM

JasonN95
Per the ECAC website: "Cornell at Rensselaer (Time Warner Cable – Albany & NHL Network) – 3:30 p.m."

Hopefully the Fridge will be the color man. You can never make too many comments concerning butterfly goalies. Kevin Broad (RPI player alum) has done color for TW in Troy, too.

Date: February 10, 2011 09:57PM

In Syracuse the Union game is listed as on TW 1026. Not their usual 13 or 813.

Posted by: cu722001 (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: February 11, 2011 04:38PM

The Union game is on TWC, channels 3 and 585 at 7 PM.

Posted by: andyw2100 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: February 11, 2011 05:28PM

cu722001
The Union game is on TWC, channels 3 and 585 at 7 PM.

Anyone know if this game is being broadcast on Time Warner Cable in Ithaca? I can't seem to find it. In Ithaca channel 3 is WSTM and according to the Time Warner Cable channel guide channel 585 doesn't exist.

Thanks!

Posted by: Karlmoose (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: February 11, 2011 05:59PM

Channel 1026. I have never even seen that channel on my guide before, but there it is.

Posted by: andyw2100 (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: February 11, 2011 06:24PM

Karlmoose
Channel 1026. I have never even seen that channel on my guide before, but there it is.

I appreciate the info.

May I ask where you found the info that the Cornell vs. Union game would be shown on that channel? I couldn't find the info anywhere. And even now that channel does not provide programming information via my DVR. It just says "local sports" or something like that for the description of the shows it will be carrying.

Many thanks!

Posted by: Karlmoose (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: February 12, 2011 12:19AM

I actually got the info from a friend who works at a bar in town and seems to know everything about stations around here. I can't claim credit on this one. But it did, in fact, show up on my guide when I looked. Not that I'm particularly happy that I got to watch...

Date: February 12, 2011 12:25AM

If anyone in the Capital District can make a copy of the Union game, I'd like it. DVRing in Syr didn't work for me, and I guess because it's made in Albany, it's not rebroadcast here. It is rebroadcast in Albany on Sat and Sun. Thanks.

Posted by: scoop85 (---.hvc.res.rr.com)
Date: February 12, 2011 09:13AM

Jim Hyla
If anyone in the Capital District can make a copy of the Union game, I'd like it. DVRing in Syr didn't work for me, and I guess because it's made in Albany, it's not rebroadcast here. It is rebroadcast in Albany on Sat and Sun. Thanks.

Why would you want that debacle? :-/

Date: February 12, 2011 11:08AM

scoop85
Jim Hyla

Because I like to watch the good and the bad. You can learn from both, and there are generally interesting spots to review, the last 40 sec. maybe.

Posted by: marty (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: February 12, 2011 12:51PM

Jim Hyla
scoop85
Jim Hyla

Because I like to watch the good and the bad. You can learn from both, and there are generally interesting spots to review, the last 40 sec. maybe.

It was weird, the last 40 seconds showed that the Union player may have nudged Nichols before he disrobed him. Also of note, the announcers mentioned that Leaman had his fourth line out, which was very smart. If there had been two DQs instead of one, he would have lost someone that was of little value - also Nichols might have killed someone if he had been just a little crazier.

I can make the copy for some Snickers (Section 7 contact unlikely- I know) but I can't give it to you tonight. There isn't enough time.

Of course it may not come for a while. I still have two or three discs of shutout victories that I made but didn't yet send to Ben's parents.

Date: February 12, 2011 09:54PM

marty
Jim Hyla
scoop85
Jim Hyla

It was weird, the last 40 seconds showed that the Union player may have nudged Nichols before he disrobed him. Also of note, the announcers mentioned that Leaman had his fourth line out, which was very smart. If there had been two DQs instead of one, he would have lost someone that was of little value - also Nichols might have killed someone if he had been just a little crazier.

I can make the copy for some Snickers (Section 7 contact unlikely- I know) but I can't give it to you tonight. There isn't enough time.

Of course it may not come for a while. I still have two or three discs of shutout victories that I made but didn't yet send to Ben's parents.
If you could, that would be wonderful. When is not that important. I was on the road, I came home last night and drove out again today, when you posted this. Otherwise Snickers, even Section 7, for sure. At least we both went home happy.banana

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login