Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Jell-O Mold
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

vs. Brown

Posted by sigmanu@CU 
vs. Brown
Posted by: sigmanu@CU (---.hsd1.ct.comcast.net)
Date: February 12, 2010 07:12PM

I hope the team isn't looking past Brown, the way this forum is!snore

Re: vs. Brown
Posted by: Rita (---.hsd1.fl.comcast.net)
Date: February 12, 2010 07:30PM

sigmanu@CU
I hope the team isn't looking past Brown, the way this forum is!snore

---> Chatting.

In the first period, 2-0 Cornell

Greening from R. Nash

J. Devin from D'Agostino, Esposito

Posted by: kfish (198.110.216.---)
Date: February 12, 2010 07:34PM

Thanks for the update!

Posted by: brealy_myers (---.mycingular.net)
Date: February 12, 2010 07:38PM

Felt like a slow start to the period. 2-0 after one is great, but it feels like more of a negative reflection on Brown than a positive one on Cornell.

Posted by: brealy_myers (---.mycingular.net)
Date: February 12, 2010 07:58PM

Roeszler! 3-1 Cornell. Brown scored from a scrum in front of the Cornell net at the top of the period.

Posted by: Trotsky (---.hsd1.md.comcast.net)
Date: February 12, 2010 08:26PM

Jillson out, Axell in and playing a helluva game.

Posted by: ScrewBU (---.nyc.res.rr.com)
Date: February 12, 2010 08:32PM

The crowd is exceptionally rowdy tonight after being embarrassingly silent as of late (the NoDak games were a sad, sad joke.)

Also, the RedCast feed is miles ahead of what it usually is. The audio is clear and rich, the video is smooth, there are overlays with the score and player headshots/stats, and replays at the end of the period.

What the hell is going on, and how can I get it to stay like this :)

Posted by: sah67 (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: February 12, 2010 09:51PM

ScrewBU
there are overlays with the score and player headshots/stats, and replays at the end of the period.

The player headshots been there all season, and the score overlays and end-of-period replays have been in place since last year.

Date: February 12, 2010 10:04PM

sah67
ScrewBU
there are overlays with the score and player headshots/stats, and replays at the end of the period.

The player headshots been there all season, and the score overlays and end-of-period replays have been in place since last year.

Not true at all, they have been completely absent some games this year. And that's assuming the stream is up and running, which is not always the case. At any rate, it was much better tonight and if it were always this quality I think it would be on par with the other schools offerings.

Date: February 27, 2010 10:36PM

sah67
ScrewBU

Yeah, so tonight there were no score overlays, no replays, and the frame rate was about 5 FPS. So if you're going to try and be a D-bag, at least try and not be wrong.

Date: February 28, 2010 12:28AM

ScrewBU
sah67
ScrewBU

Yeah, so tonight there were no score overlays, no replays, and the frame rate was about 5 FPS. So if you're going to try and be a D-bag, at least try and not be wrong.

Wow, geez...the first game of the season where they didn't show the overlay. Congrats! You win at the interwebz! I'll get you the next time we have a super-important argument that totally proves really important things and stuff.

Just curious though: how many minutes worth of furious, masturbatory searching did it take you to dig up that post? And should I expect you at my front door tomorrow with a bag of condoms, duct tape, and several printed pages worth of other things I may or may not have been wrong about on the internet?

Posted by: ugarte (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date: February 28, 2010 07:19AM

sah67
ScrewBU
sah67
ScrewBU

Wow, geez...the first game of the season where they didn't show the overlay. Congrats! You win at the interwebz! I'll get you the next time we have a super-important argument that totally proves really important things and stuff.

Just curious though: how many minutes worth of furious, masturbatory searching did it take you to dig up that post? And should I expect you at my front door tomorrow with a bag of condoms, duct tape, and several printed pages worth of other things I may or may not have been wrong about on the internet?
Condoms? Are we in the era of the conscientious psychopath?

Date: February 28, 2010 10:26AM

ugarte
sah67
ScrewBU
sah67
ScrewBU

Condoms? Are we in the era of the conscientious psychopath?

Hey, even those guys on To Catch a Predator show up with condoms...everyone's gotta be careful these days. You can't be sure that it's not Matt Nickerson waiting on the other side of the door.

Date: February 28, 2010 12:08PM

sah67
ScrewBU
sah67
ScrewBU

Nah, I'll leave the raping to McKee. (Too soon?)
Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2010 12:20PM by ScrewBU.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login