Updates automatically
Twitter Link
CHN iOS App

NCAA
1967 1970

ECAC
1967 1968 1969 1970 1973 1980 1986 1996 1997 2003 2005 2010

IVY
1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1977 1978 1983 1984 1985 1996 1997 2002 2003 2004 2005 2012 2014

Cleary Spittoon
2002 2003 2005

Ned Harkness Cup
2003 2005 2008 2013

Brendon
Iles
Pokulok
Schafer
Syphilis

Picture from Last game of 07-08

Posted by TimV 
Picture from Last game of 07-08
Posted by: TimV (---.nycap.res.rr.com)
Date: August 18, 2008 09:20AM

Stumbled on this. People here were looking for a picture of the seniors Sawada, Scott, and Krantz just before they left the ice at Albany last March.Use the Browse link on the right for a couple more. If you search "cornellhockey" there are several pages of nice shots.

Seniors huddle at ECACs
Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2008 09:28AM by TimV.

Re: Picture from Last game of 07-08
Posted by: mha (---.twcny.res.rr.com)
Date: August 18, 2008 11:53PM

Thanks for the compliment. :-) That's one of the shots I'm especially happy with, but I've been lucky enough to take quite a few hockey pictures.

Posted by: Beeeej (Moderator)
Date: August 19, 2008 08:20AM

mha
Thanks for the compliment. :-) That's one of the shots I'm especially happy with, but I've been lucky enough to take quite a few hockey pictures.

It's not Cornell-related, but if I ask nicely, will you post a link here to your great photo of that goal from the Devils-Islanders game we saw at the Rock earlier this year?

ETA: Later that same day we drove down to Princeton for the Cornell @ Princeton game, so I guess it's vaguely related anyway. :-)

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2008 08:21AM by Beeeej.

Posted by: ugarte (38.136.14.---)
Date: August 19, 2008 10:29AM

Beeeej
mha

It's not Cornell-related, but if I ask nicely, will you post a link here to your great photo of that goal from the Devils-Islanders game we saw at the Rock earlier this year?

ETA: Later that same day we drove down to Princeton for the Cornell @ Princeton game, so I guess it's vaguely related anyway. :-)
Are the two of you no longer speaking? You really should mend fences before Thanksgiving.

Posted by: Josh '99 (---.net)
Date: August 19, 2008 11:33AM

ugarte
Beeeej
mha

Are the two of you no longer speaking? You really should mend fences before Thanksgiving.
That's a good idea, it'll be important to present a unified front at UND.

Ohhh, you meant the other part of Thanksgiving weekend.

Date: August 19, 2008 11:41AM

Josh '99
ugarte
Beeeej
mha

I'm actually probably not going to UND... I'll have just gotten back from another 109-mile bike ride in Tucson the previous weekend (thus missing Fish & Fowl at home for the first time since 1995, alas). I know it's a horrifying thought, but maybe there's a time when it's okay not to spend an absurd amount of money, time, and effort to go see a college hockey game.

Unless of course someone else offers to pay my way.

"Cornell isn't an organization. It's a loose affiliation of independent fiefdoms united by a common hockey team."
- Steve Worona

Posted by: Jacob '06 (65.89.46.---)
Date: August 19, 2008 11:50AM

Beeeej
Josh '99
ugarte
Beeeej
mha

I'm actually probably not going to UND... I'll have just gotten back from another 109-mile bike ride in Tucson the previous weekend (thus missing Fish & Fowl at home for the first time since 1995, alas). I know it's a horrifying thought, but maybe there's a time when it's okay not to spend an absurd amount of money, time, and effort to go see a college hockey game.

Just use frequent flier miles, thats what I did.

Date: August 19, 2008 06:57PM

Jacob '06
Beeeej
Josh '99
ugarte
Beeeej
mha

Sounds great! Send yours right over.

- Steve Worona

Posted by: Jacob '06 (---.nycmny.east.verizon.net)
Date: August 19, 2008 07:04PM

Beeeej
Jacob '06
Beeeej
Josh '99
ugarte
Beeeej
mha

Sorry, I'm all out.

Date: August 19, 2008 10:24PM

Jacob '06
Beeeej
Jacob '06
Beeeej
Josh '99
ugarte
Beeeej
mha

Sorry, I'm all out.

Yeah, all talk, I knew it.

- Steve Worona

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login